Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Like the King of The World {(OPEN)}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

Like the King of The World {(OPEN)} Empty
PostSubject: Like the King of The World {(OPEN)}   Like the King of The World {(OPEN)} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Austin Miller

Like the King of The World {(OPEN)} Boy_6610

Austin walked up to the pine - or as he heard from his siblings, Thaila's Pine - and leaned back on it. He looked out from the pine. He could see the entire camp. The climbing wall, the Big House, the stables - everything. He even caught a glimpse of a silvery tent off in the distance. He sat down. I guess I'll stay a while, he thought. He looked out again, smelling the fresh pine scent. It was the best moment he had had ever since he came to camp. He was about to take another look when someone sat next to him.

Last edited by Echo92 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tarasalem

tarasalem

PostSubject: Re: Like the King of The World {(OPEN)}   Like the King of The World {(OPEN)} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:07 pm

Stella Venure:

Like the King of The World {(OPEN)} Beautiful

I walked up to the huge pine tree once again. It had become a routine of mine ever since I joined the camp just a couple of months ago. It was the one place I could relax and just think to myself. I paused halfway up the hill as I spotted another person there. This surprised me for a bit, but I quickly recovered and decided I might as well introduce myself while I had the chance. It was always nice to meet new faces. I sat down next to him and smiled sweetly. "Hello. I'm Stella Venure. I don't believe we've met." I greeted brightly.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: Like the King of The World {(OPEN)}   Like the King of The World {(OPEN)} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:44 pm

Austin looked up. "Oh, hi." he said calmly. He looked at the grass around him. "I'm Austin Miller, son of Athena. Nice to meet you." he said to Stella. He looked at her face. It was beautiful. He hadn't realized she was a daughter of Aphrodite, or that was what he thought. Austin's face turned crimson. She seemed to be at least a year older than him, maybe the same age. After arguing with his heart, he started talking again. "Sorry. You're just...dazzling. I've never seen someone this beautiful." Austin didn't know if that was considered flirting. He didn't mean to flirt, she was just so beautiful.
Back to top Go down
tarasalem

tarasalem

PostSubject: Re: Like the King of The World {(OPEN)}   Like the King of The World {(OPEN)} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:45 pm

I blinked once before letting out a giggle and blushing a little. "Everybody says that, but I prefer to think of myself like any of the other demigods here. It's an unfortunate gift of mine to be carrying the power of charm that is inherited by a few of Aphrodite's children. But thank you, anyway. I have to admit that you're quite handsome yourself." I admitted the last part after a small and hesitant pause, my face darkening in it's shade of pink just barely.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Like the King of The World {(OPEN)}   Like the King of The World {(OPEN)} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:58 pm

Austin smiled. "Thanks, Stella." he said. "And I'm glad you consider yourself just another camper. No offense to your siblings or whatever, but some Aphrodite kids can be pretty bossy, or snobby." Austin looked back at the ground. There were more bugs than usual. I guess that's how it was at camp. He looked back at Stella's face. "So, what do you normally do here around camp?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
tarasalem

tarasalem

PostSubject: Re: Like the King of The World {(OPEN)}   Like the King of The World {(OPEN)} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:15 pm

I didn't argue with him and simply smiled apologetically. "Forgive my siblings. They are not all like that, though most of my siblings come from big and famous families and the pride gets to their heads. I suppose I'm a little different given that I've been an orphan ever since I can remember." For a second, a small amount of sadness flickered onto my features, but I quickly brought my past to the back of my head and focused on the bright present. "But I usually come here just to sit and think. I'm a little new, so I have yet to know just where to go around here. Of course, I was surprised to find you here. Still, I have yet to find this particular surprise a bad thing at all; in fact, far from a bad thing." I added with a small giggle.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Like the King of The World {(OPEN)}   Like the King of The World {(OPEN)} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:38 pm

Austin smiled. "Well if this is a surprise, SURPRISE!" he said playfully. He stood up. "Do you want to race to the bottom of the hill? Loser buys the winner an item of choice from the camp store." he said. He awaited Stella's answer. He looked around, clouds gathering together now.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousFawkes5

AnonymousFawkes5

PostSubject: Re: Like the King of The World {(OPEN)}   Like the King of The World {(OPEN)} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:32 pm

Morgan walked through the grass up to Thalia's Pine. It had been a while since he had taken the time to do this, but it just seemed like the right time to do it. He switched to the next song on his mp3 player as he continued to walk. Dressed in his boots, leather jacket and Gorerotted shirt, this was just another day for him. His long, brown hair swayed slightly in the wind as he spied two bodies up on the hill and smiled to himself as his loud and obscene music blasted away in his ears. "Company, he said to himself How wonderful." He then continued up the hill to greet his possible new friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like the King of The World {(OPEN)}   Like the King of The World {(OPEN)} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like the King of The World {(OPEN)}
Page 1 of 1