Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The End of the World {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

The End of the World {Open} Empty
PostSubject: The End of the World {Open}   The End of the World {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:34 pm

{Evannah Leone}
Daughter of Thalia
The End of the World {Open} Brenda-song-loula-smile-3D-30678670-375-500

The end of the world. That was what this seemed like. I'd lost contact with Emily a long time ago, and now I was on my way to the Battlefield, as the monsters had pushed us farther into camp. As I reached my destination, I took the carnage in. There were monsters everywhere. There were monsters fighting demigods, there were demigods fighting demigods. Now I had to be careful with who I fought, if I didn't want to end up allying myself with an enemy, that was a sure way to get killed. I was a one man stand now. I reached my hand down to the heart shaped bracelet hanging around my wrist. I rubbed the pendant like a genie's lamp, and immediately I had a sword in my hand. It fit perfectly in my hand. I looked at the words written on it: 'Πιστεύω'. Believe. I looked up from my sword. This wasn't the end of the world, as long as everyone believed that we could do it. I looked around at the faces surrounding me. Faces I'd grown accustomed to seeing. Some I'd never see again. Maybe they'd never see my face around camp again. As long as we won this battle, it would be worth it. And we were going to win this battle. This is what we were trained for. This was our destiny. I ran into battle, intercepting a cyclopes in its path. It was a risk by myself, but I felt like I had the strength of ten cyclopes.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: The End of the World {Open}   The End of the World {Open} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:09 am

Jack Che

I sat on top of a mound of moving earth, watching the battle from a nearby hill. It was magical, watching ranks of demi-gods and monsters clashing in combat. It was entrancing, watching all of them fighting, with no apparent pattern. But I watched, the demons are systematically storming out of the tunnel in ranks then splitting into groups to flood out. Sigh, I guess I gotta go down. I reached down to the pile of and smacked it to make it move.

Meanwhile...

Me and my sister were in the trees nearby. I had to settle for a smaller set of axes instead of my usual great axe. She was equipped with her usual bow and arrow. We had to rush in but we were worried. Neither of us wanted to die but neither of us wanted to sit here either. So we came to an agreement. We would go in 10 seconds after the monsters started coming in our direction. We had 6 seconds left.

Time was running short

Oh gosh, we're going to die.

"Time to go." she said and both of us rushed in.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: The End of the World {Open}   The End of the World {Open} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:08 pm

{Evannah Leone}
Daughter of Thalia

I slashed at the cyclopes with Believe. The cyclopes, armed with a club, swung at me. I jumped out of the way, but my wrist came into contact with the club, hard. I heard a crack, and knew my left wrist was broken. I barely felt any pain at all. Adrenaline was pulsing through my veins. I went straight for the monsters stomach, stabbing it right in the belly button. I smiled evily as I was showered with golden dust. I looked around, for something else to battle, or maybe a demigod to ally myself with. If I was absolutely sure they were on my side, then I'd ally with them. I just had to be absolutely sure. I caught sight of two demigods, probably siblings, hopping down from trees, rushing into battle. It was a risk if they turned out to be evil, but if they were on my side, we'd make a good team. I ran to them. They looked like they wanted to kill the monsters, so that was enough for me to introduce myself. 'Hi, I'm Evannah, daughter of Thalia,' I told them ducking as one of those snake lady things came at me. I thought all of those were gone. I slashed at it, killing it instantly. My wrist began to throb, and I remembered that my wrist was in fact broken. I stared at it. Gross.

{Anastasia Ling}
Daughter of Hades

The End of the World {Open} Katie+Leung+Harry+Potter+Order+Phoenix+News+iEd_qydbNr3l

If today was your last day
And tomorrow was too late
Could you say goodbye to yesterday?
Would you live each

I ran into the battle, searching for someone I knew. I spotted Evannah, from the Muse Cabin, a little ways away talking with two other demigods. I ran to them, my armor folding together so I was silent as I ran to them. I watched as Evannah easily killed a snake lady from behind. When I reached the threesome, I lifted my foot upwards, searching for my anklet. I thought of my bow, and it appeared in my hands. The quiver followed only seconds later onto my back. I smiled. 'Hello everyone! Nice day for a battle, isn't it?'I smiled at the two demigods I didn't know. 'I'm Anastasia, by the way, daughter of Hades. I'm sure you know who he is!' I smiled again. The smiled slid off my face as I saw a cyclopes loom up in front of us. I reached back for my quiver, shooting the beast in the shoulder. I motioned for the others to begin their attacks on the monster, as I reached for another arrow.

Moment like your last?
Leave old pictures in the past
Donate every dime you have?

Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: The End of the World {Open}   The End of the World {Open} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:16 pm

Jack Che

My golem thundered into battle, crushing monsters underfoot. A few turned their attention toward me and raised bows and javelins. A cyclops who was a head shorter than my golem even tried to tackle it. I sat on top though, throwing blades down. They dropped onto the enemy, forcing them to raise their shields above their heads to avoid them.

Meanwhile...

Alexander Marquez

"Yeah, not the best time for conversation. I'm Alexander, this is Julie."

I ripped an axe out of my sheath and started hacking away. It was a small axe, not much bigger than a hatchet, but two of them could cut through almost any defense. Not to say they were much use against a Cyclops. My sister was notching an arrow on the bowstring when the cyclops caught her with a backhand. She flew back into a crowd of monsters, bowling them over.

"Julie!" I screamed, paralyzed as the cyclops was about to take my head off while I looked away.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: The End of the World {Open}   The End of the World {Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:19 pm

{Evannah Leone}
Daughter of Thalia
I watched in horror as the girl-Julie-went flying. As the boy screamed her name, I watched in slow-motion as the monster swung its arm around. If that arm made it, Alex's head was coming off. That would not be good. I made a split second decision. I jumped at the monster, blocking its path from Alex. I went flying, just like Julie. I hit a tree, hard. The world began to slowly become blurry as I searched for Anastasia.
{Anastasia Ling}
Daughter of Hades

The End of the World {Open} Katie+Leung+Harry+Potter+Order+Phoenix+News+iEd_qydbNr3l
[/color]
And tomorrow was too late
Could you say goodbye to yesterday?
Would you live each

I ran towards Evannah. I didn't look out for anything, shoving people down. It wasn't like I knew Evannah well. But she was a friend, and she had a sister waiting for her. I got to her, her body slumped against a tree. There was a gash in her head. I placed my hand on top of it, applying pressure. 'Tell Emily. Tell her that I love her,' Evannah whispered. I nodded, silent tears streaming down my face. 'I promise, Evannah.' I choked out. Evannah slumped forward onto my lap a bit more, the light gone from her eyes. I slid them closed, and closed my own as well. 'Dad, if you're listening, please grant Evannah free passage in the Underworld. A fast pass, of sort. Use my judgement, along with the other judges as to where she should be put. Evannah saved someone's life. Remember that, while you judge her, please.' I whispered, hugging Evannah closer.
I looked up from my place on the ground as I heard someone yell. Something about Hades. I listened closer. Kronos had taken my Cabin. I had to help. Those were my siblings. I got up from my position on the ground, looking around for Alex. I ran up to him. 'Um, hi. Kronos took my Cabin, so I'm gonna go help. You guys can come too,' I told him. I didn't know the fate of Julie, so I gave them the option of coming back with me. I looked back at Evannah, lying against the tree. I'd have to take her somewhere safe on my way.

Moment like your last?
Leave old pictures in the past
Donate every dime you have?

*If you want to join my topic there, you can!*
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: The End of the World {Open}   The End of the World {Open} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:58 pm

Jack Che

I looked down and saw someone setting the body of a teenager against a tree. A casualty of war, in my eyes. I felt sorry for her. She was a good warrior and died for a good cause. Now many may not agree with this statement but you know. It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. So I shifted the path of destruction of my golem to get closer to the girl. I shouted to her, over the sound of the battle raging,

"HEY. ARE YOU OK?"

The golem tilted it's head, almost like it could understand anything I said.

Alexander Marquez

I was about to die. Then a girl leaped in front of me, her hair blew back into my face. Then I went flying when she got hit and crashed into me. I fell to the ground and found another body. It was Julie and she was breathing. Near Death but alive. I grabbed her by the shoulders and started to squirm my way toward the nearest shelter. My knees were bent in the wrong direction, sending pain to my brain. Gritting my teeth, I lurched forward, dragging her through the dirt. Good thing she wasn't awake. Then I blacked out, looking for a safe place to hide her. Tree branches were not the best things to accidentally crawl into.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End of the World {Open}   The End of the World {Open} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The End of the World {Open}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard :: Past Events-
Jump to: