Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

a state of grace

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

a state of grace  Empty
PostSubject: a state of grace    a state of grace  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:14 pm

Moon's Adoption Thread;

Basically, I post the characters, you like them, and turn them into active characters that I can see role playing. I love my characters, remember that. I don't want to delete any of them, so certain ones I'm proud of go here. Do not make me regret giving them to you. I will probably only give certain ones to certain people if I'm especially attached, but y'know, anything's possible. Please don't dramatically  change them, like making a calm character into a psychopathic one. Other than that, here they are.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

a state of grace  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a state of grace    a state of grace  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:16 pm

insert character here

Last edited by duchess jenalyn on Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

a state of grace  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a state of grace    a state of grace  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:18 pm

I didn't really like Violet, to be honest. But I think she would be a nice beginner character for someone who is new to roleplaying. She's pretty black and white, and easy to understand. So, she won't cost you anything, and if you want her, take her. I'll PM you information if you ask for her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

a state of grace  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a state of grace    a state of grace  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:20 pm

Hunter, eh. Well I didn't really like him either, that's why he's here. The guy's a basic Ares kid, and would probably be an okay beginner character if you wanted an angry popular kid. He won't cost you anything either. I'll PM you the information if you ask for him.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

a state of grace  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a state of grace    a state of grace  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:23 pm

Anastasia might be a little more difficult to role play with, so be careful before you say you want her. I'm sure you could handle her, but she's such a girl, and changes her mind a lot. I wouldn't really mind seeing her taking a different direction in life, so if you want someone to turn crazy, here, take her haha. Anyways, she will be a 100 drachmas if you want her. I'll PM you the information if you want her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a state of grace  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a state of grace    a state of grace  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a state of grace
Page 1 of 1