Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

i'm a renegade, i always was [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

i'm a renegade, i always was [private] Empty
PostSubject: i'm a renegade, i always was [private]   i'm a renegade, i always was [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:35 am

robin hayes
If you stay forever, hey, We can stay forever young

Singing Radiohead at the top of our lungs With the boom box blaring as we're falling in love. I got a bottle of whatever, but it’s getting us drunk Singing here's to never growing up. This is who we are. I don't think we'll ever change. They say just grow up but they don't know us. When the sun's going down, we'll be raising our cups Singing here's to never growing up
Sneaking out - that was Robin's specialty. Curfews? Just another hurdle to jump over. The dark? Not intimidating in the least bit. No wonder why Robin already managed to skirt around the lines when she hadn't even been here for a week. She'd be celebrating her second day in camp less than twelve hours from now, and here she was wandering around like the adventurous soul she was. Robin quietly made her way across the grass, a flashlight clutched in one hand while the other left a trail of broken twigs in her wake - just in case. Exploring at night wasn't probably the best idea for someone so new, but Robin found an inexplicable solace under the moon's dim light. There weren't a lot of people around, and while that would normally be a cause of sadness for the girl, this time she realized that it didn't bother her at all. Perhaps she had just grown tired of looking at sullen faces during the day. It'd take her fellow campers quite a while to recover from their losses, it seemed. Shrugging off the thought, Robin dropped yet another twig and shone light around her, looking hopefully for something interesting.

It didn't take long for her to stumble upon the large lake someone mentioned in passing. Well, two hours wasn't too long a time, right? Robin mumbled a soft 'wow' as she walked closer. The moonlight bathed the water in a cool glow, and Robin thought she saw sparkles as the light reflected on the surface. For the first time she finally saw the hidden beauty she doubted Camp Half Blood had. Who knew that a place where so many people died could look so amazing? "Funny, I was just about to lose faith in you," she whispered with a smile, picking up a smooth pebble and throwing it to the lake.

No sooner had the pebble sunk when Robin grew aware of a presence behind her. Were those footsteps? She tensed, turning on her heel and aiming the flashlight at a lot of directions. The yellow beam only showed her the plants and trees, nothing relatively dangerous. Maybe she was just imagining things. But then, Robin heard that being out past curfew was some sort of a trend around here, so maybe she wasn't the only camper around. Robin peered around hopefully once more. She didn't give much thought to exercising any sort of caution when she asked, "Anyone there?"
raise your glass and say here's to never growing up

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: i'm a renegade, i always was [private]   i'm a renegade, i always was [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:20 am

i'm a renegade, i always was [private] Robert10
Jace Howards- Son of Dionysus

Jace had been breaking rules since he was born. Compared to breaking into a private racing course with Nathan and Ethan when he was fourteen, sneaking out was a piece of cake. He'd only been here for two measly months, but yet Jace could tell you all the best places to be, and when to be there. So when given the opportunity to go somewhere that wasn't around all the sulky campers, who cried over the loss of their new found friendships and half-siblings, Jace bolted out his cabin without a glance behind him. 
He barely knew anybody here at camp, because Jace was a loner. It didn't help that he had a rough exterior, the words that lashed from his mouth harsh and sarcastic. But who needed friends when you had money, right? Jace kicked some pebbles and twigs that were in his way, his hands shoved into his leather jacket. Not knowing where he was going, the teenager found himself at the lake. Unlike most things in the hectic camp, this was always peaceful and calm. A girl was already there, chucking a rock into the murky water and Jace smirked. 
The girl must have sensed his presence, for she quickly turned, the yellow beam of her flashlight on Jace, who scrambled up a nearby tree just as the light hit where he was previously standing? He scorned himself. He was Jace Howards, the boy who threw glorious parties every weekend and was afraid of nothing. Why was he hiding? Shaking his head as the girl called out, Jace jumped from the thick branch, surprised that the strong limb could support his tall and muscular body. He landed on the ground, and smiled, letting the peaceful water wash over him like the tide. This clearing was beautiful, and Jace liked things with beauty, cars especially. He pulled his grey hood up over his brown hair and pointed ears. 
"Not just anybody." Jace said, walking towards the girl. When he was a few feet away from her, he bowed low, flourishing his hand as he did so. He came back up. "Jace Howards at your service."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: i'm a renegade, i always was [private]   i'm a renegade, i always was [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:02 am

robin hayes

Singing Radiohead at the top of our lungs With the boom box blaring as we're falling in love. I got a bottle of whatever, but it’s getting us drunk Singing here's to never growing up. This is who we are. I don't think we'll ever change. They say just grow up but they don't know us. When the sun's going down, we'll be raising our cups Singing here's to never growing up
Robin wildly swung the flashlight around, taking quick shallow breaths. Maybe this wasn't a good idea after all. The place looked like a jungle, and it sounded like one. Was it just her imagination or did the leaves just rustle? Oh my God, what if there are snakes in here? She'd seen Snakes on a Plane when she was ten. Different kinds of snakes springing up everywhere and killing passengers like crazy... Not a good sight for a ten-year-old.

The 'thud' of something hitting the ground made Robin jump and she squeaked in surprise, turning paler. Whatever had fallen sounded heavy. She'd seen Anaconda too. A snake that big would be really heavy... wouldn't it? And then it'd wrap around her body and squeeze the air out of her and then she'll get dropped into the lake and drown in its depths like what happened to one of the main characters...

Robin's hand trembled slightly when she moved the beam of light towards the figure straightening up in the darkness.

"OH THANK GOD!" Her sigh of relief was loud and audible, followed by a booming laugh. It's not a huge creepy snake! I'm going to live! The little Robin in her head pranced around like an idiot. Snakes weren't stalking her! She was saved!

She was still wheezing a little when the boy came closer, introducing himself with a fancy bow. Grinning as she let her hand fall back to her side, Robin took a deep breath and composed herself. She responded with her own bow, mimicking the flourish he did with his hand. "Robin Hood at yours." She was still smiling when she drew up to full height (which wasn't saying much - she was rather small). "I thought you were an anaconda or something. With the creepy rustling and falling from trees and stuff."

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: i'm a renegade, i always was [private]   i'm a renegade, i always was [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:26 am

i'm a renegade, i always was [private] Robert11
"I have been called many things, Robin Hood." Said Jace, after the girl had introduced herself. She had looked scared when he'd jumped from the tree, the strong yellow light wavering in the darkness. "A party animal, a spoiled brat, even an asshole. But I have to say, anaconda is a new term." He smirked. He did that a lot when Jace thought about it. Robin was short, shorter than Jace, who was 5 foot eight and counting, not to mention muscular, but you had to be at camp or else you'd get injured during battle.  
Jace picked up a rock, which was cooled by the moons soft silver beams. It was smooth and perfect. But it flew into the air and landed in the lake with a big clunk. The lake was nothing like his home back in California, where everything was artificial, even the grass in his backyard. Camp had dangerous pastimes, climbing the rock wall that spilled lava. Well Jace did too, back home anyways. Driving at 150 MPH on his very own race track was not what one considered 'safe'. Jace had kept that part secret for many weeks now, and he hadn't planned on telling anyone. He was a man of few fears, but being found out by the law and then sent to jail was what he wanted to avoid. 
Jace decided he liked Robin then. She had mimicked his hand flourish and whats more, snuck out. He liked rebels, picking them to be in his elite group of friends. He was one himself, though his parents had both gone to prestigious colleges as adults. 
"You should really try climbing trees." Jace said to Robin. "I mean, Robin Hood does it. You could steal from the rich- that would be Chiron- and give to the poor- that would be the campers.- you'd be a legend here at camp." It didn't always end well for rebels, Jace knew, but why not have some fun before you perished?
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: i'm a renegade, i always was [private]   i'm a renegade, i always was [private] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:25 am

robin hayes

Robin aimed the flashlight at the tree Jace had come from. Apparently deciding that nothing else was there -coughsnakescough-, she thought about what he said and managed a light laugh. "I do climb trees! Well, did. Before I found out that snakes lived there too."

She really regretted watching Animal Planet at that time. It must have been Analyn's idea of a joke, switching to that channel after they had just come home from watching Snakes on a Plane in the cinemas. Robin felt slightly queasy and pulled on the collar of her shirt. Was it just her or did the temperature just shoot up a few degrees? Her hands hadn't been this clammy a few minutes ago. Fighting hard to rid her mind of slithering creatures and their scary fangs, Robin managed to paste a smile on her face. She looked up at the taller boy - he had about seven inches on her.

"Don't take it personally. I've been watching too much snake movies," she said, referring to his anaconda comment, although she knew perfectly well that he wasn't annoyed. Not when he was smirking like that. "Allow me to say that you don't look anything like an asshole. Or an anaconda. Just a regular human being to me."

A thoughtful look crossed her face as her mind went to the centaur (which until now, she had trouble believing to be an actual centaur - nice to know that everything she knew about the world was wrong). "Chiron is rich? Really? I mean," she cleared her throat, smiling in that signature mischievous grin of hers. Her emerald eyes gleamed. "Is that a challenge, Jace Howards?"

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: i'm a renegade, i always was [private]   i'm a renegade, i always was [private] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:52 pm

i'm a renegade, i always was [private] Robert12
Jace looked at Robin as she spoke, amazed at how that small of a girl could be such a rebel. "You're afraid of snakes?" He said. He could relate. His own mother, Martha, was deathly afraid of serpents and arachnids. Jace was only afraid of death and losing those who he loved. Which was probably why he built impenetrable walls around himself. He would never in his life make that vocal however. 
He saw Robin tug at her collar nervously, as if just thinking about snakes scared her. Slowly though, she smiled. Jace decided to let the odd quirks go. He didn't want to make Robin mad or anything. So he sat on the ground, picking up rocks, tossing them in his hands, and letting them go and zip over the water, hearing it satisfyingly hit the bottom of the lake. He looked up at Robin, and thought it ironic that now she was taller than he. Jace raised an eyebrow, and quickly turned his head back down to the rocky ground. Waves lapped up against the hem of his jeans, soaking them. 
Robin didn't think he was an asshole? Jace had to admit, that was a first. All his life, though charming at first, Jace had managed to scare away his friends and family bit by bit. His mother and father, and his friends Nathan and Ethan were the only ones who got close to him. Sadly, what Jace thought was a curse worked. Nathan had died shortly after Jace's birthday, and the young half-blood knew it was his fault.
"Thanks?" Jace replied to her, not really knowing how or what to say. He knew that Robin was trying to be friendly, but hearing nice stuff being said about Jace was rare and left the boy confused. The anaconda part was true though. Last time Jace checked, he didn't have a long body and missing limbs. And then the short girl talked again about Robin Hood, and Jace felt at ease again. "Well, I don't know if he's that rich. But he's like Prince John to me." Indeed. They loathed each other. Chiron was to discipline Jace, because Mr. D, his father, would go easy on him. Usually Chiron took away one of Jace's privileges at camp, or a weapon he enjoyed using. In retaliation, Jace just got more bad and more bad. It wasn't easy being a rebel, but it paid off in the end somehow. When Robin asked him if it was a challenge, Jace got up, stuck out his hand and smirked. "Yeah. Yeah, Robin Hood, it is." 
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: i'm a renegade, i always was [private]   i'm a renegade, i always was [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:31 am

robin hayes

"Um... just a little..." Robin trailed off as Jace sat down. Admitting fears was not her forte, however much she made it obvious. Some other times Robin would've laughed and made jokes about it but right now, she just didn't feel like making a forced comment about how snakes scared her. Robin took a deep breath and suppressed another shudder, immensely thankful that Jace was looking at the lake instead of her. He had flicked a rock to the water, and it was so quiet that she heard the soft 'plunk' when the rock hit the lake's bottom.

When Jace thanked her, Robin felt mildly surprised. "Anytime," she replied, not altogether sure why he was thanking her. All she'd said was that he looked human. Did people often tell him otherwise? Unless there was something wrong with her eyes, Robin couldn't figure out what could have made Jace looked non-human. She shrugged the thought off though - she had just seen a few ripples coming from the lake's middle (caused by some fish, she guessed), and the effect it made with the moonlight looked quite nice.

"I thought he was nice," Robin commented, suddenly visualizing Chiron wearing a crown and laughing maniacally. She gave a short giggle. "Well, he was so welcome-y when I arrived. I could tell that his smiles were forced but with everything that's happened, I'd be surprised if it weren't. But still," she shook Jace's outstretched hand and matched his smirk with her own, "challenge accepted."

Robin didn't really have much of a clue of what had happened, or what was supposed to happen now that she accepted the dare. Not that she was too bothered though. As for the past, she would rather not ask other campers to relive it for her. It had been something gruesome, that much she can tell from the corpses she helped dispose of, and she found that she didn't really want to know more. As for the future, well, Robin always stuck to her favorite plan - the spontaneous and I'll-make-it-as-I-go kind.

Letting her hand fall back to her side, Robin looked back up at Jace and decided to ask the thing she had been curious about for the past hour. "What do they do when they catch you breaking curfew?"

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: i'm a renegade, i always was [private]   i'm a renegade, i always was [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 9:18 am

let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young
JACE HOWARDS
son of dionysus
Jace laughed. "Of course you would think he's nice. Chiron's nice to everybody who isn't an az murderer. Unless you are one... Then nice knowing you. Or," Jace said, a wicked smile on his face, remarking at Robins comment about his smiles being forced. "he kew that you would somehow, someday, be associated with me." That wasn't true. Chiron did have a lot on his mind, and no one could blame him if his patience for the new campers was a little thin right now. Jace would annoy him regardless. Maybe Mr. Furry Goat Legs was nice to people, but Jace wouldn't know. He was the bad boy, the screw up. Well, ok, not the screw up. He was amazing at throwing excellent parties that didn't suck and lasted through out the night. They were legendary, and anyone who was anyone was there. Jace may only be sixteen, but he was five years before his time.

Jace thought for a moment what they would do for the dare. It had to be awesome, or it was pointless to even think about it. They could sneak into Chiron's office and steal records or something. Maybe he'd been hoarding a pile of snacks in his room. Whatever it was, they would have to be back in their cabins by sunrise, or face his and Mr. D's wrath.

He looked at Robin, his arms crossed over his chest as if he were inspecting her. There was another thing she could do while Jace thought of the rest of the dare. "Ok. First things first." Jace crossed over to where one medium sized tree was in four long strides. "You need to climb this tree." He patted the trunk, and leaned against it. There were no snakes involved in camp unless you brought one. There was no was a serpent was sitting on a branch, waiting to strike. "If you do that without chickening out." Jace sighed, mentally cursing himself. "You can dare me to do something." He had no clue what to do with the whole 'Robin Hood' dare thing just yet. But this would buy him some time. Jace looked at his watch. It was almost one in the morning, and he wasn't in the least bit tired.

He jumped up to give himself a bit of leverage. Jace swung his leg over a think branch and waited for Robin to accept the dare. After all, they shook on it. There was no backing out now. "Oh, and about being caught. Don't do it." Jace added as he climbed higher and higher into the tree, waiting for his fellow rebel to follow. Breaking curfew was deadly, it was true. But being caught breaking curfew? You were in for a world of hurt later on.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: i'm a renegade, i always was [private]   i'm a renegade, i always was [private] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:37 am

robin hayes

Tree-climbing. Should be a piece of cake. After all, Robin did it a lot growing up. Hadn't it been the reason why she came home with scars and the occasional bruise? Her flashlight aimed at the tree Jace had just climbed, Robin closed the distance in a few strides and placed her hand on the bark. It was rough, of course. Made it easier to get some footing. Robin briefly looked up, seeing the leaves rustle in the darkness. Gods forbid there would be serpents in there... Taking a deep breath, Robin placed her flashlight between her lips and started to climb.

Oh how she missed this feeling. Granted, she was a tad out of practice, and she winced when she slid a couple of inches down the bark, but Robin managed to scale the trunk and she plopped down on one of the branches opposite Jace. Robin removed the flashlight from her mouth and rubbed her right hand on her jeans - there seemed to be a minor cut on her palm, judging from the slight sting. Nevertheless, Robin beamed proudly. "Challenge defeated!"

But then she gave a wild start when she saw something move down the edge of her branch, and she relaxed once she realized that it was only the leaves' shadows. She had to get a grip on herself. There were no snakes here.

"I can't remember the last time I climbed a tree, wow," Robin mumbled amusedly, swinging her legs down as she peered at the ground. She looked back at Jace, barely able to discern his silhouette in the darkness. "Does Chiron hate you? Did he catch you sneaking out before? You can answer those two questions while I think of a suitable challenge for you." Her face broke into a mischievous grin. Truth be told, she couldn't think of anything for him to do, but she had time. Perhaps she wouldn't take advantage of this right away, she thought. Jace owing her a dare could get fun.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: i'm a renegade, i always was [private]   i'm a renegade, i always was [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:27 am

JACE HOWARDS
son of dionysus
Jace was going too easy on Robin. He realized this when she quickly scrambled up the tree. But he still could come up with a million more dares for her to do before the night was up and they had to sneak back into their cabins without being caught.It wasn't hard, per say, to sneak back in, but you had to know the right people in the Dionysus cabin or they'd take you straight to their father: Mr. D himself.

Jace saw Robin move quite suddenly, which caused him to jump a little out of surprise and caution. But then his companion relaxed and Jace's heart stopped beating like a drum. "Well you're still good." He said when Robin struck up conversation. "You might even be better than me, and practically nobody's better than I am. It's just a proven fact." Jace smiled arrogantly, looking at the dark and slim silhouette of Robin. If not for her voice, he could swear he was looking at a lumpy branch, or a pile of old discarded leaves. 

"I don't know if he hates me, but we haven't exactly got off on the right foot. I mean, I've done some pretty bad stuff in the months that I've been here." Jace said, turning his attention to the grooved branch in front of him. With a pocket knife that his father gave him when he was ten, the demigod boy started to carve a design into the tree bark. He wasn't sure what he was drawing, or why, but it helped to just do it. And then Robin had another question, and Jace smiled again, his attention still drawn to defacing the tree.

"No, not yet." He replied, choosing his words carefully. "But I think he will someday, I'm lucky, but not that lucky. Someday my luck and- gods forbid- my good looks will fade." Jace was waiting for a dare from Robin now, all of her questions answered. As they sat in silence, Jace thought back to a night in California with his parents. They huddled around a camp fire and Jace, barely seven, was already a spoiled child. That night they had sung campfire songs and rosted marshmallows and just had fun. Shaking the memory free from his mind, Jace turned back to Robin, done with carving the tree. 

"You don't know what to dare me to do." He remarked, leaning back on the tree with his hands behind his head, but his gaze never wavered from Robin. "I'm afraid of heights and spiders, if that helps you decide my fate."    
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: i'm a renegade, i always was [private]   i'm a renegade, i always was [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:39 am

robin hayes

Robin laughed. "Should I prove that fact wrong, then?" Her words were empty, she knew. She was mostly kidding, just playing along. Curiously watching him carve the branch, Robin let her gaze linger on the gleaming blade of his pocketknife. How shiny.

"Nothing like a good ol' troublemaker to spice things up. Chiron should be used to it by now. He's been teaching for a fair amount of time, from what I've heard," she chuckled. "Well, I doubt they'll fade anytime soon."

The silence that followed unnerved Robin. She had never been used to the quiet, especially when she was with company. Mostly she was the one who broke it. Sighing, Robin plucked out a leaf from the branch she was on. It crunched under her fingers, effectively punctuating the silence with a series of sounds, and all the while Robin was actually thinking, her gaze still set on Jace.

Another short laugh ensued when Jace figured it out. "Yeah, it's like all the creative juice in my brain got squeezed out. Nothing comes to mind. But know what?" She let the wind carry the partly ripped leaf out of her hand and grinned. "I'm gonna save this one dare. Maybe for a rainy day, I dunno. But it could get handy."

coded by sapphire

ooc: this post sucks, sorry oTL
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: i'm a renegade, i always was [private]   i'm a renegade, i always was [private] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:39 am

JACE HOWARDS
son of dionysus
Jace peered at Robin through the darkness. Save his dare for a rainy day? He was both excited and potentially scared about what that might mean for the son of Dionysus. He looked down at the ground, not realizing how high he actually climb up the tree. His fear of heights didn't worry him until he actually looked down on the ground. They were about 10 feet up, but the terrain below looked about 20 for Jace, who started to grip the thick branch like a lifeline. 

"Creative juices?" Jace said, chuckling. "You need creative juices for a dare? I can come up with one on the top of my head pronto." He wasn't about to show Robin that he was afraid of 10 feet of air that separated them from the lake below, so he became increasingly more sarcastic to hide his nervousness. Really, he didin't know how to act when he was afraid because as a boy he had everything handed to him on a silver platter so he didn't develop a phobia until later on as a teenager. 

Jace focused on the carving he just made. He didn't have an artistic bone in his body, and you could easily tell that tree carving was not one of his fortes that he excelled at. The lines were crude an shaky, and it was nearly impossible to tell what the carving was. Jace knew, but that was because he had drawn it. It was an infinity sign, something he had been busy with his entire life, making an infinite mark on the world. So far, he wasn't doing well, the only mark he was able to make were black skid marks that stretched for feet outside the camp boundaries. The demi-god boy did not want to be forgotten. 

It was silent for a moment, the crickets over taking the air with their music of the night. Then Jace opened his mouth. He liked conversation, he liked being part of it. He liked being the one they talked about. "So, Robin. While I wait for you to possibly kill me in some way shape or form with a dare, why not tell me how amazing I am from the couple of moments you've met the famous Jace Howards?" It was self conceded  he knew. But right now, Jace was scared out of his mind and he needed to think of something other than heights and how frighteningly scary they were. His knuckles were white and Jace was being to break out in a cold sweat. So much for a fearless rebel...
ooc- I won't let this thread die and be awkward, I promise!
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: i'm a renegade, i always was [private]   i'm a renegade, i always was [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:15 am

robin hayes

"Oh, I might not even dare you tonight, Jace. Saving it for a rainy day, remember?" Robin replied with a tinkering laugh, her eyes glinting mischievously. Her own words surprised her. Since when had she been actually planning things? Practically everything she did in life was spontaneous. But, as she thought about it, the idea appealed to her more. One of these days, she could just spring out a dare for Jace when he least expected it... How fun!

"How amazing you are?" Robin repeated, cocking her head to the side and pretending to consider him. "Well, let's see... so far you've climbed a tree, a nearly ten-foot high tree if I might add..."

Oblivious to the growing discomfort displayed by her companion, Robin peeked at the ground below. They were so high up that the shrubs below looked like tennis balls in size. She wasn't afraid of heights, really, and she was pretty confident in her ability to stay on a tree without falling. She practically had nothing to worry about. Returning her gaze to the faint figure that was Jace, Robin's eyebrows furrowed. Hadn't he just admitted that...

"Weren't you scared of heights? It's quite a long drop," she commented unnecessarily, sneaking another peek below. Then she made a slight face, although with the thick canopy of trees filtering the moonlight from above, the gesture could have been lost. "Or were you lying to get an easy dare?"

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm a renegade, i always was [private]   i'm a renegade, i always was [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'm a renegade, i always was [private]
Page 1 of 1