Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Oh How I Wish That Was Me [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Oh How I Wish That Was Me [private] Empty
PostSubject: Oh How I Wish That Was Me [private]   Oh How I Wish That Was Me [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:25 pm

nicole aisha reeve
Daughter of Ares

yeah, i think that i might break,
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Camp life was fun, really. Even if Nicole really hated the fighting lessons and the fact that kids younger than she sparred with real swords that can actually kill people, she still thought that it was a fun place for a girl her age. Thank God - the gods, she meant (she still wasn't used to the idea) - that she managed to end up here. Amazing how it seemed to have sprung up at the right time she needed a place to get away, a place where no one knew of her darkest secret. Before, people were scared to even glance her way, but now they treated her the same way they did any other newbie. It felt nice like that. Nicole hadn't felt this normal for a long time.

But still, the fear of being discovered lingered in her thoughts everyday. It didn't help that she stayed in a cabin where everyone lusted for blood and war. She still wasn't used to the environment of Cabin 5 and it made her more restless than anything. Nicole could feel her control slip the more time she spent in that cabin. The combined personality of her siblings were almost enough to draw out the rougher and more fearless side of Nicole Reeve. The thought sent a shiver down her spine. She couldn't let that happen. After all that transpired, she couldn't let herself lose control.

So it wasn't really a surprise to say that the daughter of Ares spent more time out of her cabin than in. Being outside felt more natural, not to mention it made it easier for her to hold on to herself. The beach was actually a pretty good setting for that, with the tranquil sea and the contagious laughter of the other campers out to enjoy their time. Nicole felt jealous as she watched them laugh and splash about as she took a leisurely stroll down the shore. They were so happy and carefree. Why couldn't she be like that? Instead she had to spend every second worrying if she was going to snap.

So absorbed in her thoughts that Nicole hadn't paid attention to where she was going. She had barely a moment's notice before she felt something brushing against feet - someone's pair of legs, maybe? It was only thanks to luck that she managed to right herself, but not before stumbling and waving her arms wildly to regain balance. Blushing slightly in embarrassment, Nicole turned to the owner of the legs she almost tripped on. "I'm so sorry for that," she said breathlessly, heart still racing at the thought of almost face planting to the ground. "I wasn't looking where I was going and... I know it's my fault so... please don't shout at me or anything..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
lost myself again, and i feel unsafe.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Oh How I Wish That Was Me [private]   Oh How I Wish That Was Me [private] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:54 pm

Oh How I Wish That Was Me [private] Tumblr_m6kuwk49wu1rsjiwio1_r1_500
Nolan William Lewis
Son of Hermes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nolan William Lewis walks down the sand, heading towards the water. He reaches a clear spot of sand, around twenty feet from the water. He gently sits down in the sand, and shifts around. Once he's comfortable, Nolan lays back in the sand. He folds his arms behind his head, so he won't get sand in his hair. It was a nice day out, and Nolan is dressed for a day in the sun, and for a bit of swiming. He's wearing a pair of bright blue swim trunks, a cut-off tee shirt, a pair of leather flip-flops and a pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses.

Nolan closes his eyes, and lays there. Right now, everything felt right. The world around him just seemed perfect. The sun was shining down on him, there was a slight breeze blowing around him. The sand around him was warm from the sun beating down on it. Yet, the moment felt perfect.

Nolan sits up slowly, and looks out at the water. It was really beautiful looking. Alright, he was going to go swiming. He grabs the hem of his shirt, and pulls it over his head. He then folds the shirt and sets it by his side. He gently reaches up and takes off his sunglasses. He folds them and sets them on top of his shirt.

At that moment, someone trips over Nolan's legs. He's so startled that he knocks his sunglasses off the shirt. He reaches out and picks them up. He then slowly and carefully picks the grains of sand off of them. When he's done, Nolan places the glasses on his shirt. He turns his head and looks at the girl. "It's okay"he says softly. "Don't worry about it, I've done the same thing several times"his british accent showing, not as strong as it used to be.

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Oh How I Wish That Was Me [private]   Oh How I Wish That Was Me [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:13 am

YEAH, I THINK I MIGHT BREAK. LOST MYSELF AGAIN AND I FEEL UNSAFE.

nicole aisha reeve

Nicole swayed a little on her feet, relieved. More than anything, she was glad that he wasn't the kind of person who started yelling when someone tripped on their feet. With her pulse slowing down, she looked up and cocked her head to the side at the boy's words. "Oh... you mean you trip on other people's feet lots of times?" she asked quizzically, before bringing a hand to her lips and widening her eyes at what she had said. It sounded less awkward in her head.

"Um... forget what I said," she said quickly, lowering her hand a little to expose her apologetic smile. She stood there, feeling so awkward. None of this would've happened if she actually remembered to watch where she was going. She wouldn't have made a fool of herself by tripping on the feet of a considerably good-looking guy.

Swallowing noisily, Nicole shifted her weight between the balls of her feet. The boy seemed nice. Why not grab this opportunity to make a new friend? At this moment, she was lacking so much in that department, being new and all. But... she wasn't disturbing him or anything, was she? She already got sand in his shades and thank goodness he wasn't mad for that. She didn't want to make the situation any worse by interrupting him in whatever he was going to do.

Clearing her throat, Nicole mustered whatever courage she had in her system to look up at him and smile, nervously fidgeting with her fingers in the process. "If you don't mind me asking, why are you here alone?" she asked tentatively, hoping that he wouldn't get offended by her question. She didn't really know how to start a conversation and honestly, she was a little curious. He didn't seem like the loner type at first glance. He looked like a jock to her, and jocks were usually surrounded by people, friends and fans alike. But what did she know? First impressions were almost always wrong, after all.

OOC NOTES: ---
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh How I Wish That Was Me [private]   Oh How I Wish That Was Me [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh How I Wish That Was Me [private]
Page 1 of 1