Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vewie

Vewie

ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be) Empty
PostSubject: ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be)   ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:38 pm

I sat in the mess hall, smelling blood and zombie. I huffed a sigh of bordom. I'd been stuck in this mess hall for what seemed like years! I just wanted the zombies to bug off. When I turned in my seat, I saw someone walking twards me; somebody living.
"Thank Zeus! You here to help?" I asked her. "I'm Vals. Valentine Brown, daughter of Phobos. You?" She looked pretty tough, not like a daughter of that sleepy guy, or love-lady. I brushed my hands on my black skinny jeans and offered her my hand. I figured that the best way to introduce myself was give her a taste of my power. I searched her mind to find her biggest fear. She'd see it for a second, and so would I. "Warning." I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Roseora

Roseora

PostSubject: Re: ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be)   ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:22 am

"Hi, Vals..." Farenne said, her jewel-covered shortsword displayed flambouyantly by her side. She looked at the girls hand, unsure. Eventually she smiled, putting her hand to shake out too.

The zombies here were beginning to get a bit frustrating. You couldnt eat your dinner in peace here without a zombie attacking. Actully, you could never eat dinner in peace anyway, because the Ares cabin would not give you a break. Ever. She sighed.

"Im Farenne." She added, "Daughter of Ares." Mustering a smile.

She jumped back with a quik gasp. "What- what did you just do, hm?" She snapped. Shed seen something- for a second shed glimpsed her sister, Ariana, lying on the ground, her clothes ripped at blood staining the floor. It looked almost as if... As if a monster had killed her. No, her little sister could NOT be a demigod, nor would Farenne let any monsters get close. She would allways protect her.
Back to top Go down
Vewie

Vewie

PostSubject: Re: ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be)   ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 11:24 am

"Ares?" I raised one eyebrow. That's good news. Sombody to help her in case the door broke down. I'd reinforced it, but it looked wobbly.  I brushed my golden brown ponytail off my shoulder. When I saw her fear, I saw a little girl. Certainly she isn't afraid of a little girl. The girl was bloody and motionless. It looked like Farenne, but younger and... different.
"Sorry about that. Really. That's my power; I got it from my Dad. I don't use it to hurt people." I looked down at my shoes. It was just way of life for me, knowing people's fears. Most hated it. "Fear doesn't shut you down. It wakes you up." I looked her in the eye and said, "It's what Dad said to me the only time I've seen him." I refused to break eye contact when I asked. "Not to pry, but who was that?"

OOC: I changed my color! When do you want zombies to get in?
Back to top Go down
Roseora

Roseora

PostSubject: Re: ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be)   ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 4:36 pm

"Uh... That was my sister..." Farenne said quietly. Who did this girl think she was to go prying into what people were scared of?
Wait- shed seen her dad?
"Never seen my daddy. Not my godly one anyway. Hes probably too scared that ill kick his butt." She joked. She could hear a banging on the door- not zombies? She groaned. "Let me take care of this." She sighed, peeking outside. Yep, zombies. She drew her sword.
Back to top Go down
Vewie

Vewie

PostSubject: Re: ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be)   ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 11:27 pm

Here's Johnny! I thought. I'm the daughter of the god of fear, but somehow I never found horror movies that entertaining. I did, however find irony entertaining. Not to be destructed by the shining things, (I'm on fire) I drew my long edged dagger. The bronze blade shimmered in the dim lighting. Why did she have to go and open the door? I groaned and took a step closer.
I almost asked, "Do we stand our ground or-" I laughed. As if the daughter and granddaughter of war had any other option. No, running or anything was right out. Without breaking my stare on the zombie horde, I asked Farenne , "How many?" I figured she'd know I meant zombies, and not cupcakes.

OOC: how do we attack a zombie, is there a dice system?
Back to top Go down
Roseora

Roseora

PostSubject: Re: ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be)   ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:22 am

"Id say... Nearly 70? Maybe 100." She shrugged. She opened the door properly, and several of the zombies pushed themselves jnto the mess hall, she decapitated one, and stabbed another.

"I think you need to cut off their head..." She said to Val, shaking the still-moving zombie off her sword and decapitating him too.
Back to top Go down
Vewie

Vewie

PostSubject: Re: ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be)   ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 1:07 pm

I sliced one that got near to me, a chunk of the spinal cord sticking to my dagger. Ew. I sighed and flicked it off with my index finger. When another two came closer, I kicked it in the chest, pushing it back a few feet. That gave me time to stab the other in the forehead. "I'd guess destroying the brain works too..." I trailed off, giving the first guy a taste of my dagger. His head dropped to the ground.
"We're going to have to shut the door sooner or later!" I exclaimed. Narrowing my eyes, I took another step closer to the door. I sliced another zombie head off, the neck had the consistancy of a watermelon. This was going to be a long day.
Back to top Go down
Roseora

Roseora

PostSubject: Re: ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be)   ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:09 pm

"Oh I love a good fight!" Farenne shrieked with excitement, spin-decapitating a fewmore.

"Yeah alright we probably should shut the door..." She said eventually, being a daughter of Ares she knew shed be able to fight them for a while, but not forever. She didnt know about Val, but she seemed pretty good so far.
Back to top Go down
Vewie

Vewie

PostSubject: Re: ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be)   ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 8:11 pm

I laughed good naturedly. Typical daughter of Ares. "Alright five more minutes." I said like an old grandmother. I stabbed a zombie in the nose, destroying the brain in the grossest way yet. I heard a small sound from behind me. It was my cat, hissing at the undead. "Spider!" I cried. "Get out of here. Shoo!" I rolled my eyes at Farenne.
"Typical Spider. Always causing me a headache. She's going to be zombie food if she isn't careful around these things." Most people thout it was odd that I had a soft spot for my cat, but I figured that it was totally normal. Nothing like the bond between the daughter of the god of fear and a kitten named Spider.
Back to top Go down
Roseora

Roseora

PostSubject: Re: ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be)   ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:42 am

"You call your cat Spider?" Farenne asked with a slight smirk. She turned round quikly, dodging a slow rake. Zombies- couldnt kill but could easily be killed. She decapitated him before he could try aain.

"My Rats called Claw." She shrugged eventually. "Sos my sword. Im very creative that way." She added sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Vewie

Vewie

PostSubject: Re: ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be)   ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:31 pm

OOC: My dad sometimes tries to be creepy by asking random people, "Do you ever wish you had claws?" I guess Farenne did.

I raised one eyebrow. "Yeah, I named my cat Spider. My mom wouldn't let me get a real spider." I arched my back, pressing my hands against my back to crack my spine.
I saw another zombie come near me. I recognised this one. I can't remember where from. "Where did the dead come from?" I asked Farenne. "And if you say their mommies, or the ground; I swear, I'll decapitate you next." I joked.
I hesitated, but cut the head off of Miss familliar. I couldn't look at her anymore without going crazy.
Back to top Go down
Roseora

Roseora

PostSubject: Re: ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be)   ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:42 pm

"Dont ask me, ive been out of camp visiting my sis for the last week or so. Dont even ask how many monsters I ran into..." Farenne sighed. She had no idea where the zombies had come from, but shed just gotten back to this caos. "Been five minutes!" She yelled, slamming the door. She began to decapitate a few of the remaning zombies.

"So uh... You get out of camp much?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Vewie

Vewie

PostSubject: Re: ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be)   ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:53 pm

"Nah." I shook my head, my nose scrunching slightly to one side. "I've always wanted a quest, but no such luck. You?" There were only a few zombies left, I killed one, almost stepping on my cat. I thought I told her to skiddadle! I sat back down, the last zombie being closer to Farenne. I closed my dark golden-brown eyes and rubbed my face with my hands. I was exausted. I hadn't slept last night.
I wish I knew where the zombies had come from. It would drive me up a wall.
Back to top Go down
Roseora

Roseora

PostSubject: Re: ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be)   ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:24 pm

"Maybe well get a quest one day." Farenne shrugged, throwing her sword behind her and sitting down on the table. Finally that was over. It had been fun though. She heard a strange noise, turned round to see her sword had landed right in a zombies head. She burst out laughing.

{So what is this zombie event anyway?}
Back to top Go down
Vewie

Vewie

PostSubject: Re: ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be)   ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:35 pm

OOC: Beats me. That's why I asked you!

I laughed when I saw the sword land in the head. "Goal!" I yelled. It was really good to laugh. Not much was a cause for a laugh here. I took a deep breath.
I rested my feet on the bench next to me. "I'm hungry." I announced randomly. I looked over at the zombies, laying dead and headless. "Eh. Still hungry. Lets find somthing to eat." I jumped up and looked over at Farenne.
Back to top Go down
Roseora

Roseora

PostSubject: Re: ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be)   ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:38 am

"Well thats also why I came to the mess hall..." Farenne shrugged. "Hey I smuggled in some snacks..." She said, a smirk appearing on her face. "Thats the upside to having a whiny little sister." She added.

She went over and grabbed her sword out of the zombies head. Eww... She wiped it casually on her trousers and tied it back by her side, leaving a pinkish-red smudge on the bright yellow fabric. She didnt really care.

"So umm, fanta and cake anyone?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Vewie

Vewie

PostSubject: Re: ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be)   ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 9:30 am

I saw her grab her sword out of the zombie head and wipe it on her pants. I resheathed my weapon, and heard her offer me smuggled snacks. "ALWAYS!" I cheered, pumping my fists. Nothing like a post-victory sugar rush. I giggled and rubbed my hands like a cartooon villian. I hunched my shoulders and whispered loudly in a translevainian accent, "I vant to eat your snacks."
I laughed and swept my hair out of my face. I swear, I'm cutting it off someday. It. Freaking. Wont. Stay. Put. I'm just fed up with it. Eh, I'll never end up chopping it. I'm too connected to it. Get it? Connected?
"Thanks for the snacks." I said plainly. It's pretty brave of anyone to smuggle snacks in.
Back to top Go down
Roseora

Roseora

PostSubject: Re: ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be)   ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 10:15 am

Farenne went over to where shed left her bag on the bench.
"Uh..." She began, taking out the crusbed cakes. "I think I sat on it..." She said plainly, opening the box and taking two out and passing one to Val. She began licking the pink icing off hers, for some reason thats allways what she did when eating cakes.

Ahh, nothing like eating squashed cake in a zombie-infested mess hall, knowing youll have to fight more to get outside again.
Back to top Go down
Vewie

Vewie

PostSubject: Re: ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be)   ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:53 pm

I sat there for a moment, about to take the cake, when I realized something. There would be no end to this. Eventually, after fighting hundreds more zombies, maybe living; They'd be gone. Monsters wouldn't. They'd rotate, never truly leaving me alone. I'd always be fighting an uphill battle. I blinked away a tear, and my thoughts.
Being the child of a god, I couldn't show this weakness. I took a deep breath. I looked back at Farenne and took the cake. I bit my lip. "Do you ever... doubt your reasons for fighting?" I asked her, my voice wavering in the middle. I sighed and looked at the door. "We have to leave sometime."
Back to top Go down
Roseora

Roseora

PostSubject: Re: ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be)   ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:46 am

"I dont doubt my reasons at all." Farenne shrugged, engrossed in eating her cake. She looked up, realising something was bothering Val.
"Hey- just fight for your friends and your honour and thats all the reason you need." She said eventually. "Live life as best you can when your not in combat, thats what I allways say." She added.

"Yeah, we do need to leave one day. But right now, we have cake!" She said happily.
Back to top Go down
Vewie

Vewie

PostSubject: Re: ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be)   ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:00 pm

I shrugged. "Maybe you're right." She went on to talk about cake. I wondered what made her so sure. Parentage, most likely. I swallowed a bite of cake. It was pretty good. I licked some of the frosting off. Nothing like high fructose corn syrup.
Changing subjects awkwardly I asked, "Farenne, are you a year round camper or do you go back to school?" I remembered my years in school; I'm glad I don't have to go there anymore.

OOC: My school starts this next week! I'm so excited!
Back to top Go down
Roseora

Roseora

PostSubject: Re: ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be)   ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:49 pm

{*sigh* my school starts too...}

Farenne paused, turning awkwardly to Val. "year round, but I sneak out a lot." She said eventually. "You?"
Back to top Go down
Vewie

Vewie

PostSubject: Re: ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be)   ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:36 pm

Someone already had the playby I was using, here's how she looks now.
ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be) Vals10

I laced my fingers and cracked my knuckles. "Sorry, does the sound bother you?" I asked. Some of the wimpier campers went nuts when I did that. They coldn't believe that I did that to myself. It doesn't hurt at all. I itched my head.
Boy, I was antsy. I never could sit still for long. I sneezed. Was that a sign of turning into a zombie? Nah, zombies don't sneeze. I scolded myself for being so paranoid. I mean, paranoia counts as fear, and I'm not afraid. Not afraid...
Back to top Go down
Roseora

Roseora

PostSubject: Re: ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be)   ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:24 am

{and this is what Farenne looks like- hint, shes the human one on the right. In case you want to know. http://rhodanthe-roseora.deviantart.com/art/New-siggy-392511887 }

"Nope.it dontbother me at all... So are you a year rounder?" She asked again. For some reason Farenne felt slightly on edge. Fighting zombies was fun, but... Could they fight them forever? She glanced nervously at Val.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be)   ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROSE AND VEWIE RP (Open-unless-Rose doesn't-wan't-it-to-be)
Page 1 of 1