Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A rose is just as Sweet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

A rose is just as Sweet Empty
PostSubject: A rose is just as Sweet   A rose is just as Sweet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:51 pm

I knocked on the door to the cabin. With any luck Heather would still be here. I had just finished her sword and dagger, and rushed over here. Hopefully it would be acceptable.

Last edited by KiteXX on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: A rose is just as Sweet   A rose is just as Sweet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:54 pm

I wake up from my bed. I look around last i knew I was in the forest. I get up and walk to the door. I open it and see Judas. "Hey!" I say with a smile. I hoped my hair wasn't to messy.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: A rose is just as Sweet   A rose is just as Sweet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:58 pm

"Hey love! I just finished your sword and got it enchanted and everything look!" I held out my hand and there resting in my palm was a rose. I gripped it at the base and flipped it causing it to spin in the air, and when it landed back in my palm it was a full grown sword. It was curved in an S' shape and part of the edge was made from the thorns I had had in my back. "Here's the dagger. It's not enchanted or anything but it should work."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: A rose is just as Sweet   A rose is just as Sweet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:03 pm

I hug him. "Oh its perfact." I look at the soword and see the thorns. "Sorry my brother did that to you. Did you know he was a hour older than me? He treats me like his younger sister too. Thats why if he said anything bad to you its because I'm the only person he could care about." I try not to make that to much but it might have been to much to say.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: A rose is just as Sweet   A rose is just as Sweet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:06 pm

"Ohh no problem. So um wanna catch a movie later?" I flipped the sword once more and it returned to its rose shape. I then placed it in her hair. "You look beautiful..."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: A rose is just as Sweet   A rose is just as Sweet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:10 pm

"I would love to go to a movie. You look pretty hot yourself." i tuch the rose that is in my hair and blush a little. I think about how beautiful this rose is and how amazing Judas is for making it for me.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: A rose is just as Sweet   A rose is just as Sweet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:12 pm

I hugged her. "I'm glad you like it. I wasn't sure how you wanted it to be." I'm a little excited. Our first date!
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: A rose is just as Sweet   A rose is just as Sweet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:19 pm

I smile. "I wasn't sure how I wanted it to be either. You got it perfact though." I was super excited but I didn't show it...That i knew of. I was thinking of the rose and what I was going to wear.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: A rose is just as Sweet   A rose is just as Sweet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:23 pm

"I'll come by around seven. Until then love." I walked back to my cabin. I had to find the right clothes, the right style for my hair...I was officially nervous
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: A rose is just as Sweet   A rose is just as Sweet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:32 pm

I closed the door and went to my closet and started to look for the right clothes and everything. I pulled out a green dress but I put it back. I looked at the rose then went for silver shoes. I look at my dresses and found a dress that looks like it was silver moonlight. I took the rose out of my hair and got dressed. Then I had the problem with my hair. I curled it then thought the better of it. then i straghtined it and loved howthe brown in my hair mixed in with the blond in my hair. I kept that then put the rose back in my hair.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: A rose is just as Sweet   A rose is just as Sweet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:37 pm

I got dressed pretty easily. Cleanest shirt. Cleanest pants. I brushed my hair a bit and saw how useless it was. My hair decided it would stay the way it was now.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: A rose is just as Sweet   A rose is just as Sweet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:42 pm

I looked in the mirror and twirled. The dress opened up into a spinning circle. It looked like I could twirl all day but instead I fell to the floor giggling. I was dizzy and was having fun twirling.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: A rose is just as Sweet   A rose is just as Sweet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:45 pm

I placed my napkin in my pocket just in case we ran into monsters that needed to wipe their mouths. I brushed my hair again but to no avail "Obey me!" I yelled into the mirror. And again I began brushing with newfound vigor
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: A rose is just as Sweet   A rose is just as Sweet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:50 pm

I get back up and brush the dust from my dress. I sat on my bed and began to mess around with a brush, a nail, and a blow dryer. It turned out I couldn't break things if I wanted to. I place everything back where they went then went back to trying to break the hair dryer. I still had like 10 if I did manage to break this one.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: A rose is just as Sweet   A rose is just as Sweet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:53 pm

"I said OBEY ME!" Finally my hair began to follow and bend to my will. I never really noticed but the ends of my hair strands were singed. And not just one or two, but all of them. "I look a mess.."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: A rose is just as Sweet   A rose is just as Sweet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:57 pm

I pluged in the hair dryer and stuck the nail in it and it blew up a little. "Yuss. I managed to break a hair dryer." I was prouded of myself. I cleaned up the mess and threw away the hair dryer and the nail. The nail was in the wall when I found it though.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: A rose is just as Sweet   A rose is just as Sweet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:00 pm

Finally. I was finally ready. My hair even looked sorta good. I just hoped this would be a good day. I was determined to make it so.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: A rose is just as Sweet   A rose is just as Sweet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:03 pm

I put up my brush and looked around at my spotless bed and dresser. "I clean to much. My brother cleans to little." I said to myself as I look at my brother's bed and dresser. I walk over to it and started to clean his place. He was going to kill me but it was killing me to look at this dirty bed and dresser.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: A rose is just as Sweet   A rose is just as Sweet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:06 pm

~ok time to switch to off campus...you gonna make topic?
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: A rose is just as Sweet   A rose is just as Sweet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:07 pm

~i think it is my turn so yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A rose is just as Sweet   A rose is just as Sweet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A rose is just as Sweet
Page 1 of 1