Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BrettMorgan

BrettMorgan

The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone Empty
PostSubject: The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone   The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:26 pm

The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone Tumblr_lthbmvWRlD1r5n74ko1_500
Rose Estella Percival

Rose was laying on her bunk, reading Edgar Allen Poe when the conch horn blew. She scrambled towards the window. Hundreds of campers piled out of cabins wearing armor. They ran towards the forest. Rose began to shake violently. She slipped on her armor, helmet and grabbed what everyone in her cabin called, her "Assassin's Bag." Carefully choosing a weapon, she decided to clip her crossbow on her back and use her six inch, lightning shaped dagger.

The Athena cabin shuffled out the door. An assortment of facial expressions where being passed around. Some excited, most terrified. Rose, was one of the odd ones. Her face was green, with sickness. Her eyes were wide with fear. She'd only been at camp for nearly a week. How was she supposed to fight a battle that even the long term campers were scared to fight?

When Rose had to start running to keep up with her half siblings, that's when the knot grew in her stomach. She tugged the elastic off her wrist, and pulled her long blonde hair into a ponytail. She was already sweating like mad. The forest canopy was just started to engulf the Athena cabin, with the Hermes following not so far behind them. Rose could here whimpers escape from the younger campers mouths. She frowned. This could be the last time she ever saw any of these faces.

Rose could see the battle now. She put on a heroic face and stepped into the crowd of heroes and monsters.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone   The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:44 pm

The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone Hmmrx

Adrianna Mackenzie Port

Daughter of Eris
Most people didn't know Adrianna Mackenzie for who she was. Most people thought that she was just the girl with an attitude problem, but in truth, she was much more than that. The girl was snobbish, yes, but als oa traitor to those who had taught her for so long. She had turned her back on those who had helped prepare her for a fight like this, only now Mackenzie was on the wrong side. Her dull brown hair was in a messy ponytail, and her body was covered in a heavy black armor. Her eyes weren't dull today, instead her eyes bruned with excitement. The demigod was ready for the spilling of blood.

She was surrounded by various types of monsters of the Kronos Army, the type she had been spending the last few weekends with. The monsters wouldn't harm her unless ordered to do so. Mackenzie was ready though, with years of training at her side. Her black - hilted sword was firmly in her hand as she watched demigods flood into the forest, not knowing what they were up against. A devish grin emerged on her face as she scanned through the faces of teenagers.

She decided to pick on a littler one, planning to kill, or at least fatally injure. Showing other campers out of her way, the daughter of Eris found her target. "Hello," Port said with a savage smirk. "I'm Port, and I'll be killing you today."

OCC: If you meant 'anyone' as someone in particular, then I can delete my post. Otherwise, I kind of wanted Port to hurt someone during this.... So yeah :)
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone   The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:08 am

The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone Tumblr_m52ao8iKEL1r3hewpo1_500
joanne cahill
joanne surveyed the area that she was in and didn't see much happening. of course there was a lot happening, but the campers seemed to have it all together. she shifted her weight in the tree and notched an arrow just in case she needed to shoot something. still, there seemed to be no threats. she waited a few more minutes before setting her bow down next to her, as she sighed, looking for someone in need. after a while, she began to throw rocks at empousai, rocks she had gathered, so that other campers could get an advantage on them. suddenly, she saw an enemy camper approach a young girl. a girl that looked exactly like her. it was eerie, but joanne ignored it. there was at least one person in the world that looked like yourself. she thought that this girl was hers. joanne dropped down out of the tree stood against it, camouflaging, as the two girls were about 5 ft away from her. she heard the girl say that she was going to kill her and her eyes widened, putting her bow on her back and pulling out her knife. she tapped the girl on the shoulder. "you're not going to hurt her," she said with a strong voice.

Last edited by #selene on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone   The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:06 am

Adrianna Mackenzie Port

Daughter of Eris
Port turned to the other girl and sneered. Her eyes were dark and cold. "Why not?" the demigod asked with a raised eyebrow. She was practically asking for a fight, and a harsh one. That was really all she had wanted. Mackenzie had been alone all her life, and joining enemies hadn't made her feel any better. She wasn't, however, going down without a fight.

She scowled at the girl, no doubt a huntress. She knew that they could die in battle, and Port wanted to see it. She wanted to be the reason that something happened during this attack. Something had to happen. "Then you'll do," Mackenzie said, slashing her sword at the girl. She wasn't sure how this was going to turn out, but she had enough armor one to be alive for at least a little while. She slashed again, at the girl's middle. Port couldn't help but think about how similar the two demigods looked, almost exactly alike.

Mackenzie reached for her throwing knife with her free hand, and threw it in the direction of the younger girl, hoping to do nothing but startle her. She didn't want them both to get away. That would just be a waste. Anger burning in her eyes, the demigod made another slash. She was just aiming for anywhere, just a hit. With her skill from at least eight years at camp, the girl knew how to fight.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone   The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:28 am

Kendall

I kept looking around the battle ground. Ghosts roamed where the dead had fallen. I drew my sword. I muttered a quick prayer andf slashed the nearest opposing demigos.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone   The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:53 am

I was editing this post, and accidentally writ over what I had... so oops. This content isn't available... sorry!

Last edited by Moon on Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone   The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:37 am

The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone Tumblr_m52ao8iKEL1r3hewpo1_500
joanne cahill
the first slash hit joanne in arm, and she grabbed her arm. it didn't hurt too much, but it made joanne angry that she had hit her. the second slash missed her, cutting through the air, as she backed up, slashing her knife at the girls arm, before dropping other knees and kicking her leg out, trying to trip thw girl. she noticed another camper cut her back and looked to the younger girl, making sure that she was okay. she seemed to be fine, so joanne kept up with fighting the enemy camper.

Last edited by #selene on Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BrettMorgan

BrettMorgan

PostSubject: Re: The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone   The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:52 am

The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone Tumblr_lthbmvWRlD1r5n74ko1_500
Rose Estella Percival

Rose backed away. Her eyes were wide like a does. She couldn't figure out what to do. Rose pulled crossbow off her back and aimed it at Port. "I'm so sorry..." She whispered, not even knowing if this would hit her or not. Rose pulled the trigger. Her eyes were squinted now, while her lip quivered. She hadn't expected to kill anyone this soon. Rose had only been here a week. I guess she came at a really bad time...

Rose watched the silver arrow shot through the air. She then ran to the older girl who saved her. "Oh my gods." She knelt next to her, slipping her arms under the girls. "Are you alright?" Rose dragged the girl quickly towards a tree, took a step back.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone   The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:44 pm

joanne cahill
joanne took out one of her ribbons from her hair and wrapped it around her cut and looked up at the girl. she then dragged joanne on the ground against a tree. joanne studied her face and how similar they were. "i'm fine. are you?" she asked, obviously concerned for the girls safety. she seemed about thirteen or fourteen years old. joanne was now seventeen, frozen at sixteen. she hoped that she wouldn't get hurt serverely in this battle, because even huntresses could die. only in battle can they die. "what's your name?" she asked, sitting up and notching an arrow.

Last edited by #selene on Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BrettMorgan

BrettMorgan

PostSubject: Re: The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone   The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:24 pm

Rose Estella Percival

Rose leaned against the tree. Her crossbow was loaded and at the ready incase any empousai thought about sneaking up on them. "I'm fine. Just a bit shaken up." Rose looked down at the older girl. They looked a lot alike. She peeked around the side of the tree. A camper went down as the Empousai grew closer. "I'm Rose Percival. Daughter of Athena. Sorry we had to meet this way..." Rose pulled the trigger on her crossbow. The silver arrow shot through the air at breath-taking speed. It pierced an Empousai through the neck.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone   The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:52 pm

Adrianna Mackenzie Port

Daughter of Eris
Port felt her feet go from under her as she fell to the ground. An arrow was in her shoulder, and the pain was scorching through her. The demigod was trying not to scream in pain or agony, because she was supposed to be like a wall; emotionless and blank. So far, being a wall sucked. Mackenzie watched at the two girls conversed, but the older one still had an arrow notched. She figured that she could make it out of here, maybe, if she wasn't followed. Port knew it was coward - like, but she didn't see any other way, not that would end in her living.

Then again, did she want to live?

Her eyes were now wide with a mix of anxiety and adrenaline. She wasn't leaving, no, she would die kicking and screaming, if she could. Port grabbed another one of her throwing knives and aimed at the younger girl's middle. She threw it hard, and steadily. Port almost forgot about the fact that there was another demigod behind her, and the odds were piled against her. There was almost no way she would get out of this one, unless a miracle happened. Seeing an empousai die a foot or so away, she thought about how that could've been what saved her.

OCC:Feel free to kill her whenever you want, I'm fine with it either way.
Back to top Go down
BrettMorgan

BrettMorgan

PostSubject: Re: The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone   The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 3:53 pm

Rose Estella Percival

Rose felt sudden pain in her gut. Looking down, the hilt of a knife stuck in her stomach. "Oh-" Rose fell to her knee, cupping the hilt. Silent tears streamed down her face as she looked around for whoever or whatever did this. Her lip start quivering as crimson red liquid soaked throughout her baby pink tank top. Rose's teeth chattered. She slowly began to pull the knife from her felsh, hearing grusome, painful sounds coming from her insides. Blood pooled around the wound and Rose could do nothing about it.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone   The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:05 pm

Kendall

I stood between Port and the oncoming girls. "she is not our enemy. While we stand her fighting monsters have taken over the camp and all of hades is let loose. Now if your going to bury the hatchet in someones head do it to Kronos." I said. I pulled some ambrosia out of my pocket and gave a piece to Port.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone   The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:25 pm

Adrianna Mackenzie Port

Daughter of Eris
Port smiled at her successful aim, almost glad to watch the girl suffer for what she really wanted to do to the Gods and Goddesses of Olympus. She had almost forgotten about the guy behind her, Kendall. Port was shocked by what he said, standing in between her and her enemies. Technically, she was supposed to be fighting him as well. The demigod looked at the ambrosia and stuffed it in her pocket, not wanting to take it. She was hesitant too, not knowing what just happened. No one had ever helped her as much as he just did. Port wouldn't admit that he saved her life though.

Her eyes still wide, the demigod knew it was time to run. She wasn't going to have the chance to run again, and Port needed to get out. She turned on her heel and ran in the direction of the labyrinth, hoping to flee. The demigod stopped after a few steps, deciding to wash her wounds out before continuing the fight. So, Mackenzie disappeared from that fight, hoping never to see those people again.

OCC: I feel really bad that Port just hurt Rose, but she's gone now (Port) /sobbing
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone   The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:48 pm

joanne cahill
the slightest smile crept onto joannes's face. she stood up to aim at the girl again. "joanne cahill, daughter of cratus, huntress," she said. as soon as she was ready to send the arrow fly, a knife flew past her and she lowered her bow, whipping her body around to see that the arrow has lodged itself in rose's stomach. she dropped to the ground next to her. "don't pull it out slow!" she said, right before the girl did so. pulling it out slowly would hurt more than pulling out fastly. she laid the young girl on the ground and threw the knife away from her. she lifted her shirt up a little so that the wound was viable, and took her other ribbon that was wider and wrapped it around rose's stomach before lifting her up again. "are you okay?" she asked, knowing the obvious answer. when Joanne turned around to aim at the girl, she could see her running away. she stood and let an arrow fly in her direction, which hit an empousai in the back of the head. She turned back around to look at rose.

Last edited by #selene on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone   The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:21 pm

Kendall

I turned and deflected a few arrows with my sheild." Take her and go. Get her to a healer. Quickly before her life force fades completely." I said shouting at her. I defended them from some oncoming empausia. I watched port run to the woods. ill be there shortly to discuse what happened here. I thought.
Back to top Go down
BrettMorgan

BrettMorgan

PostSubject: Re: The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone   The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:48 pm

Rose Estella Percival

Rose started sobbing. She pulled the rest of the knife out quickly, as told by Joanne. All she could think about was her life completely fading away. She closed her eyes for a moment, letting the moment sink in. Slowly opening her eyes, she craned her neck to get a look at the open wound. Her whole stomach was covered in blood though, she could tell where the knife had been. There was a deep whole in her abdomen. With each breath she took, another cup of blood flooded out of wound. "I'm in pain, yes." She choked out. A small amount of blood poured out of mouth and dripped off her chin. "How's it look? Will I be alright?" Rose was breathing heavily. She searched her pockets for ambrosia. A little crumb, the size of a Cherrio is what she came up with. It was still ambrosia though. Rose ate the ambrosia, with little chewing need. She swallowed and tried to sit up, making her wound gush cups of blood and her wail out in pain.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone   The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The One Where Rose Almost Dies. Cast: Rose Percival & Anyone
Page 1 of 1