Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

ML's cast of characters.

Go down 
+3
Zan
Crispy Bacon
firelord zuko
7 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

ML's cast of characters.  Empty
PostSubject: ML's cast of characters.    ML's cast of characters.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:35 pm

Hello Ladies and Gents' welcome to the story of ML's adventures on Camp Half-Blood. I am ML, and here to help me tell my stories are my characters. Here you will be able to learn more about my characters, and myself. Please remain ordearly, and behave yourself. We'd hate to have something bad happen.

FEEL FREE TO COMENT. As long as its nothing off topic or stupid. I will ask a mod or admin to delete anything posted thats not related to the topic. Make sure to look at my characters before asking any questions. Any questions like: WHat's Brett's age? Will be deleted you can look at my second post or her form to find that out.

Last edited by ML on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: ML's cast of characters.    ML's cast of characters.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:36 pm

Information.

"Oh Hi there, welcome. I hope you have fun reading our profiles."
"I'm Bored"
"He's right this is boring."
"I need food"
"You always need food."
"You people bore me"
"And you bore us"
"FOOD!"

Staring

Lindsay Logan as Audrey Vivian Brooks
Alex Pettyfer as Thayer Nolan Ryan
Taylor Swift as Emily Ryann Greene
Niall Horan as Daniel Riley Thompson
Sasha Pieterse as Allison Nicole Schmidt
Lucas Till as Alec Kieran Whalen
Troian Bellisaro as Aurelia Breanne Cooper
Niall Horan as Nickalus Brady Reese

Colors

Audrey- #6666cc
Thayer- #ff9900
Emily- #009966
Daniel- royalblue
Allison- yellow
Alec-#990000
Aurelia- #009999
Nick- slateblue

Relationships

Audrey is dating Scott Sumter.
Thayer is single. [Not Dibable]
Emily is single.
Daniel is single
Allison is single. [Not dibable]
Alec is dating Adelaide Browning
Aurelia is single[Not Dibable]
Nick is single[Not Dibable]

Theme songs

Audrey- Stronger(What Doesn't Kill you) by Kelly Clarkson
Thayer- Misery by Maroon 5
Emily- Glad You Came by The Wanted.
Daniel- Young Forever by Jay-Z
Allison- none at the moment.
Alec- Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day.
Aurelia- none at the moment.
Nick- none at the moment.

God Parents:

Audrey is a daughter of Hermes, and a decendent of Apollo
Thayer is a son of Lyssa
Emily is a daughter of Iris
Daniel is a son of Hedylogos
Allison is a daughter of Alectrona
Alec is a son of Cratus
Aurelia is a daughter of Poseidon
Nick is a son of Hedylogos

Ages:

[size=10]
Audrey- Sixteen
Thayer- Fifteen
Emily- Fifteen
Daniel- Sixteen
Allison- Seventeen
Alec- Sixteen
Aurelia- Sixteen
Nick- Sixteen

Last edited by Snyggle on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:08 pm; edited 30 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: ML's cast of characters.    ML's cast of characters.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:36 pm

Character number 1;

ML's cast of characters.  Tumblr_m3j299E10e1rtpk9ko1_500

Name: Daniel Riley "Danny" Thompson
Age/Birthday: Sixteen, December 24th 1995
God Parent: Hedylogos, the god of sweet talk and flattery.
Claimed: Yes.
Mortal Family: Delilah Thompson- Mother. Being a single mother and raising a child is always hard. But for the most part Delilah pulled it off. It was never too easy, but she still managed to make it work. Though to keep ends meet she worked three jobs, in the day she'd either be a waitress or a cleaning lady and at night she'd tend the bar at a local restaraunt, which actually paid pretty well. Despite working all of the time, Delilah was the best mother Daniel could ask for, and he would never want to replace her.
Years in Camp:Three.
Brief History: Daniel grew up in a small apartment in Manhattan, where he lived with his mom Delilah. It was small, and not too grand but Daniel never minded, he was happy with his life. His whole life it was just him and his mom, which never really seemed to be a problem with Daniel. If you were to ask Daniel to describe his life at home he would say; "Simple, but it was all good. I loved it!"

When he old enough to go to school, Delilah choose to send Daniel to a private school. Sure it cost more money, but she wanted a better education for her son. At this school, it was very strict and challenging for Daniel, considering he has AD/HD and dislexia, still with a bit of tutoring, he made it through all right. Growing up, Daniel always seemed to have plenty of friends at school. It always seemed that people would want to be friends with Daniel for no reason. It really didn't bother him but it was odd.

When he was old enough to understand his families financial statement, he decided to help out. Now by this time, Daniel had already learned to play the guitar and he could sing. So he decided he would play on street corners or in the parks, for some extra cash. Suprisingly he didn't do too bad at earning some extra cash. Not to mention the cash really came in handy, at times when the bills might be running low or something like that.

When Daniel turned thirteen, Delilah decided it was time to tell him about camp. She told him everything she knew about it. Then she took Daniel to camp, to stay for the summer. Soon after he entered the camp, his father claimed him. Now for the past three years, Daniel has been coming to camp and staying for the summer.
Physical Appearance: Daniel has perfect blond hair, with some brown highlights in the under part. He hates when his hair gets too long, so he tries to keep up with getting it cut. Daniel really doesn't care to much about the appearance of his hair. A lot of times he just keeps it swept off to the side. Occasionly he will try some different hair styles, but he always goes back to the original style. The one thing about his hair that Daniel thinks is important is keeping it clean, so he washes his hair daily, he also uses some conditioner, so when you feel his hair its actually really soft and light.

Daniel's eyes are a bright, vibrant blue color. People have actually described them as pools of sapphires, which is pretty cheesey if you think about it. His eyes are what some might describe as twinkly. They are full of emotion, and they seem to smile as some might say. They are probualy Daniel's most destintive feature. People, mainly girls, have been known to call him Blue Eyes.

Daniel has a average build, but he is more on the smaller side. Standing at a height of 5'7'', he could be considered short. His shoulders are thin, and well more of the leaner type. He has very long and skinny arms. He has some muscule, but its really not at all visable. He has long skinny legs, with slight musule, but not a lot. Daniel has small palms, but with long nimble fingers. His feet are a size eleveen, which are about the right size.

Like all other teenage guys, Daniel doesn't care a whole lot about his appearance, but he still cares some. He prefers somewhat baggy pants, he also likes wearing shorts and sweatpants. He will wear pretty much any type of shirt. He also likes to wear jackets, hooded zippered sweatshirts. Daniel also wears high top sneakers, and often he wears hats. Not to mention he has a golden chain necklace he wears around his neck.
Personality: Daniel is a really nice guy, who is really friendly. He really enjoys when he meets new people, because its always fun meeting new people. Daniel is pretty much exactly like a little kid. He's innocent and he's playful. He also tends to blame everything on other people. He is also a very sensitive and emotional person. Daniel is also very gentle, he could never hurt a fly. He is just very much like a little kid. He also has the additude of a little kid, he whines like them and complains all of the time. Oh lets not forget that Daniel is also very lazy. If he could he would sleep all day.

Daniel is still a very nice guy. He is a people person, who enjoys being surrounded by others. He is also very sweet and understanding. If he has a girlfriend, she would be the most important thing in his world. He would have to make sure everything was perfect for her. Oh also Daniel is very romantic, hehe. Daniel does however have a tendencey to flirt a lot, not that he means for it to happen, it just does. He is great talker, when he talks people tend to stop and listen to him.

As does everyone else in this world, Daniel has his flaws. For one he is very childish and inmature. Also he doesn't know how to really act his own age. He is very clumsy, which is never a good thing. Daniel also has a problem with leaving bad first impressions, he always does something to give people bad impressions of him. Then Daniel is also impulsive, he does stuff with out thinking. He is also very full of extreme self pride.

Singing
Soccer
Track
Girls
TV
Movies
Video Games

Dislikes:
Banana
Cinnamon
Liars
Idiots
Hypocrites
People who make fun of him.
Fatal Flaw: Daniel's fatal flaw is his extreme self pride.
Pets: Daniel has a small kitten named Charlie.
Talents: Daniel is a very good talker, he just has this certian tone that draws people to talk to him. Whenever someone listens its as if he's appealing to them as an individual.

Daniel is also able to persaude people to do things for him, not like charmspeak however. It's more like he can talk them into tying his shoe, or opening a door for him. He can't make them giving him something, or do anything major, only small things.
Weapons: Daniel has a celstial bronze sword that shrinks down into a safety pin, that he can never loose. He also has a celstial bronze sword that turns into a guitar pick.
Year-Round or Summer: Summer.
Other:

layout:

Code:
[left][size=10][color=royalblue]Forever[/color] [color=white]young
I wanna be forever[/color] [color=royalblue]young[/color]
[color=white]Do you really want to[/color] [color=royalblue]live[/color][color=white] forever
Forever and[/color] [color=royalblue]ever[/color] [/size][/left]

[center][img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3j299E10e1rtpk9ko1_500.gif[/img]
[size=20][color=royalblue]Daniel Riley Thompson[/color][/size]
[color=white]Son of Hedylogos[/color]
[color=royalblue]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]

[size=10]Insert text here[/size][/center]

Last edited by ML on Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:58 am; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: ML's cast of characters.    ML's cast of characters.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:37 pm

Character numbet two:

ML's cast of characters.  Tumblr_m8kxyz9N0G1r4x95lo2_500
ML's cast of characters.  Oliver

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Birthday:
December 21, 1993
Godly Parent :
Nyx, goddess of the night.
Claimed:
Yes, Oliver has been claimed for quite a while now.
Mortal Family:
"They say you're supposed to appreciate your family, because they're the only ones you'll have. For me, it's different. I've had enough families for an eternity, thank you. In fact, I've had enough eternity for an eternity.."
Oliver has had quite a few mortal families, considering his past. They're all the same according to him. However, there are a few that stood out as different from the others. His first father that he remembers. Alexander Smitke. Or his step-mother a few lives back, Yolone Hardridge. But these ones? They're all the same as the others. It's not really anything special.

Gregory Orcan: Gregory Orcan has tried his best to raise Oliver, but ever since we was little, Oliver has acted as though he was smarter than him. And often times, he was. Oliver knew things that Gregory couldn't even dream about where in the world he had learned them. "Oli is special.." Gregory would say to the people who questioned how a two year old could be so intelligent.
    "What's to say? He's like every other father I've ever had. They all wonder how I got so smart. Mother never tells them either... Which is simply peculiar. I would tell the man that got me pregnant that their baby has been "alive" for over three-hundred and fifty years. However, despite every father treating me exactly the same, she never does it. Does she think they'll change? Every single parent I've ever had has treated me like a freak. They've never been excited that their child has a higher IQ then they do, it's always the same. There's nothing new to say. I've seen it all,"

Axel Orcan: Axel is a rambunctious, loud, often annoying little brother. He's ten years younger than Oliver, so the age difference often makes Axel more and more annoying. Axel doesn't have much memory of Oliver, since he left for the Wolf House and Camp at such a young age. To Axel, Oliver is a distant memory of a brother, one that he often wonders about. But to Oliver, Axel is just another brother. He's had plenty of them to learn that they don't ever really care about their siblings.
    "Axel is just like dad. Just another family member. He's my little brother in this life and is loud, obnoxious, and hyper 24/7. He still is, too. I have to say, since I left for camp, not much has changed around home. And there's nothing wrong with checking in sometimes. Even after having so many families, you wonder if your current family ever wonders where you went. I know Axel does, he asks dad about me a lot. But dad always gives the same answer. "He's away at a special boarding school. He'll visit soon I'm sure." Sometimes I wonder if he's even convinced himself of that.."

Anna Orcan: Anna is Oliver's little sister. She's the youngest in the family at 5 years of age, which is 12 years younger than Oliver. She's quite the little princess and, as usual, is Oliver's soft spot. Every life Oliver seems to have a little sister that, despite all of his "it's just another family" beliefs, becomes his favorite sibling. However, with this life, Oliver has hardly gotten any chance to spend time with Anna. While he knows what she's like, the chances of her knowing him are very slim.
    "Anna is my baby sister. Man...everytime there's always that little sister that I just can't help but adore. Anyways, I know what Anna is like, but since she hasn't seen me since she was a baby, I have to wonder if she even knows who I am. Sometimes I want to leave and visit her, but Camp has never allowed it, and never will. So the best I can do is simply watch from a hidden distance and hope that maybe dad has mentioned me. If not, maybe she's better off that way,"

Years in Camp:
Seven years
Brief History:
Oliver's past is one that's far more complicated than most. Oliver has been cursed since the first day he was born, December 21, 1859. His curse came from his descendant from long, long ago. His name was Sisyphus. Sisyphus, after trying to cheat death, was forced to roll a bolder up a hill, only to watch it fall down, for all eternity. Well it turns out, before Sisyphus was sentenced to his eternal work, he had a child. Hundreds of years later, the very first demigod descendant of Sisyphus was born. Persephone, being outraged that the blood line had survived for so long and now was full of godly blood, sentenced the boy to an eternal suffering as well. Though not in the way that you'd think. Every time Oliver dies, rather than remaining dead, he is thrust back into life. His physical appearance and his first and middle name remain the same in ever life. No matter how many times he dies, he is never able to rest in peace.
"My life? Ha...that's a very, very long story...If you really want to hear it, I guess I should start from the beginning. My very first life."

First Life: Born in Italy in 1859. Oliver Tate Smitke. Died of tuberculosis at age 13.
    "I guess that maybe my mother decided that I should have another chance at life or something? To be honest, I'm not sure. But this is the first life I can remember and it's where all hell started.
    I was born in Italy in the year 1859. Nothing exciting was really happening at the time, at least not that someone my age would notice. Though that doesn't really matter. My father was the only one to raise me. His name was Alexander Smitke. He wasn't anything really special. He was an artisan. He molded pots and wove baskets and sold them in the market to try and buy food for me and my little sister, who was only 4 when I was turning 10. A little bit after my 12th birthday, I came down with a severe case of tuberculosis. I struggled on and off with it for a little over a year. I died four months after I turned 13. Then, I was taken to the Underworld. It was there that I learned who I was, though, at the time, I thought it was a little late.
    Sometimes I wonder why I was put into the Fields of Asphodel...I almost feel like they put me there knowing they'd need to grab me quickly and throw back into a body. I spent time there, remembering my life, unlike most of the souls wandering there. It was dark and depressing. Time didn't exist for anyone there. An eternity could feel like one, or it could feel like mere minutes. I wasn't exactly sure how long I was there, but, before I knew it, I was being dragged away. I knew that people got he chance to be reborn, but I thought it was w choice. This was not. My soul, memories and all, were thrown back into another body. Same first and middle name, same mother, same face. At that time, it was the year 1876. I had been in the Underworld for two years."

Second Life: Born in England in 1874. Oliver Tate Turner. Accused of being a sorcerer and hanged for his "crimes" at age 32.
    "My second life was an interesting one. I actually lived long enough to go through puberty and get married and even have a child of my own. The worst thing about having to remember your lives, is having to remember the ones you lost and the ones you loved but can never see again.
    In my second life, I was born in England in the year 1874. My name was Oliver Tate Turner at the time. My father was named William Mark Turner and he was a scholar and taught people how to read and write. He died when I was young and my best friend's family at the time took me in. Her name was Penelope Jennings and her parents' names were Maria and Frankfurt Jennings. Penelope and I grew up together starting when I was 9. By 18, I had fallen madly in love with her. She still is the love of my life. I thought 'This is great I got a second chance! This is the woman I was supposed to meet! This is why I was brought back! To find love.' It was cheesy, but it made sense at the time. When I was 21 and she was 20, I asked her to be my wife. She said yes and we married straight away. I was incredibly happy. And that contentment grew when Penelope became pregnant with our first child. A boy we named Matthew Turner. But then rumors started spreading. Someone had discovered an old snapshot of me in my previous life as well as the records of my death. They started calling me a demon. A witch. A sorcerer. I tried to flee, but they threatened my sweet. They threatened my dear Penelope and my little boy. I knew I couldn't continue to live if they died. I went with them and after a trial, I was found guilty of doing illegal magic. And I was hanged for my crimes. I saw my love in the Fields of Asphodel not long after... But she had no memory of me. I watched her soul from afar, wondering if one day she'd remember. But she never did... And my baby boy, Matthew. I never saw him again or knew what became of him. That's my family. Them and no other. I will always be faithful to my dearest Penelope. And I will continue to search for any record of my little boy until the day I die forever."

Third life: Born in Ireland in 1904. Oliver Tate Hardridge. Died of old age at 53.
    "My third life was incredibly dull. It was 1904 when I was thrust from my peace into the Underworld into the real hell on earth. This time, I was born in Ireland and my name was Oliver Tate Hardridge. I was born to my father and my step-mother, Thomas and Yolone Hardridge. They had immigrated to Ireland from England a few years before I was born. I grew up on a farm, starting out in a depression from losing the love of my lives. My parents were concerned at first. I never spoke much or had any sort of emotion to my way of living. After a while, they just started to think that was my personality. Sometimes I wonder if they ever really knew who I was. Sometimes I wonder that with all of my parents... Do they know that I'm technically old enough to be their great-great-grandfather? Or do they go on thinking I'm completely normal?
    Anyways, I grew up on their farm, doing work with the cows and selling the meat and milk we got every year. After my father died, it was just me and my step-mother to care for the barn. She never really did much to begin with, so it was just me. Eventually, she died as well and I inherited the farm, whether I wanted it or not. Though I never married in this life, nor did I have children. I was also the only child, so, eventually, I sold the farm. By then I was 52 and retired. This was the longest I had ever lived, and it was exhausting. I died not long after my retirement at the age of 53. It, like the rest of this life, was a boring death in my sleep."

Fourth life: Born in England in 1957. Oliver Tate Garason. Shot to death at age 23.
    "For this life I found myself back in England. At this point, I was tired of being thrown back into life. I didn't want to have a new life anymore, I just wanted to rest in peace. I started to act out, which made my guardians at the time, my father's grandparents, baffled. I didn't listen to anyone and purposefully tried to get myself injured or killed. At the time, I didn't have the guts to do it myself. I tried multiple times, but I could never go through with it. I wanted to, but something just kept holding me back.
    By the time I was 18, I was hated by most people in the area. I tried to break laws and harass people, hoping they'd, in self-defense, kill me. Well, after 23 years of trying, my actions proved successful. I shot at a police officer, purposefully missing of course, and, in self-defense, he discharged his weapon straight into my abdomen. It was a quick death, but painful. I was alive for a few minutes, at first in shock, but then realizing that I had been shot.
    I spent two years in the Underworld after this life."

Fifth life: Born in New York in 1980. Oliver Tate Hyell. Committed suicide at age 18.
    "This was the first life where I was born in America. My name was Oliver Tate Hyell (pronounced "Hill") My family had just moved to New York from Russia before I was born. After three years of living in America, my father and mother had me on American soil, making this the first life as an American citizen. I grew up with my father's Russian accent, though it faded as I grew older. At this point in my lives, I was ready to die and stay dead. I grew up in a depressed state, just wanting to end it all. But I didn't at first because I knew I'd be back. It wouldn't do any good because I'd be reborn. However, after growing up being teased for being Russian, living in a poor family, scavenging for food like a raccoon, and watching both of my parents die, I decided enough was enough. However, my breaking point was my little sister. Every life I'm in seems to have a baby sister that I care for more than myself. Sometimes I wonder if she's reborn too, but then I realize that she's only my half-sister. She was the only thing that was keeping my alive. She was seven and I was sixteen. I couldn't just leave her alone, and I certainly didn't want her to die with me. However, this problem didn't last long. She died a year later in a car crash and I committed suicide at the age of 18. It wasn't very smart, but I just wanted to stay dead. "

Sixth life: Born in Oklahoma in 1993. Oliver Tate Orcan. Still living.
    "My sixth life, and current life, has always been an interesting one. Throughout my lifetime, I've watched technology and society grow, thrive and change. This was especially evident during the 90s. Technology like cell phones, computers and televisions boomed in the industry and soon grew more and more detailed with every passing year. My family was, or I suppose is, nice enough. MY dad, my mother, who remains Nyx in every life, my little sister, and my little brother were my family in this life. At this point, I already knew about the curse, had done research on it and knew why I was being punished by Persephone. I had also learned about Camp Half-Blood. I had visited there my previous life, but I left soon after because I knew I didn't want to stay. However, it was wrong of me to try and end my life, despite what I'm being put through. I lived with my father, sister and brother until I was ten but then I soon left for Camp Half-Blood. I never tell anyone my secret, though I have a feeling Chiron does indeed know my secret.
    After spending 10 years in Oklahoma, I explained to my father that I knew my mother was a goddess and he sent me off to Camp. My first years were rather dull. I didn't really talk to many people. I'd simply sit and think upon my memories fondly. After never responding to anyone when spoken to, people just began to leave me alone. I did sincerely prefer this. After living for so long and remembering all of it, you learn that everyone is essentially the same...
    So now here we are. Stuck in my sixth life. Sometimes it's hard to go back and remember all of this. To remember my dear Penelope and my little baby boy... But I suppose this is part of my past now. No use dwelling on it. "

Physical Appearance:
Oliver does sort of have that "Nyx" appearance about him. Dark hair, dark eyes, foreboding expression. The usual. Oliver stands at about 5'10" in height, being in the average height for males now-a-days. Sometimes he yearns to be taller, but the wishes fade quickly. Oliver has a slightly muscular, though not particularly buff, figure. He has muscles, mostly in his arms, though they aren't particularly defined there or anywhere else. Oliver's hands and feet are both quite large and the few people that do say something to him will usually point out these oversized extremities.
Oliver has shortly cropped black hair. It curls a bit in some places but usually remains more spiky than anything. Oliver almost always keeps his hair short, since he never has to do any work to it. Oliver has large sideburns that reach to almost the bottom of his ear. He has slight facial hair, mostly on his chin, but other than that remains baby smooth. Oliver has dark, thick eyebrows. They remain nicely shaped naturally and are often knit together in a thoughtful expression.
Oliver has an oval shaped face. His chin comes to a dull, rounded point that leads into his slanted jaw lines. Rather than having the masculine, manly square jaw line, Oliver has a more feminine bone structure as far as his facial features go. This doesn't really bother him much anymore, though it used to. Oliver has a medium sized, almost pixie-like nose that curves upward at the tip. His lips are also a bit more feminine than most, though this doesn't make Oliver any less attractive. He simply looks "pretty" rather than "manly" and after so long, his appearance no longer bothers him much.
Oliver's eyes are framed by thin, dark lashes. His irises are dark brown, almost pure black in color. Unless you shine a light directly in them, you can't tell the difference between iris and pupil. His eyes often appear to show his entire past in them, since Oliver has never been good at hiding his emotions. His face can remain emotionless, but his eyes tell his entire story.
Oliver, throughout all of his lives, has always dressed in the "modern" clothing of that time period. Back in the 1800s it was coats and dress pants and then as time went on it became more and more casual as well as being acceptable to wear jeans. Oliver now wears button up shirts, usually with the top buttons undone and the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, a pair of jeans and one of the only pairs of shoes that he was able to find that actually fit his feet, his black, hightop converse. Oliver tends to wear darker colors, grays, black, blues etc. He doesn't want to stand out, so he simply tries to blend in with the shadows. Oliver also has size 12 gauges, though he doesn't plan on going larger than 12, simply because he believes they start to look tacky and overdone.
Personality:
Oliver has a very reserved personality. He remains generally quiet, doesn't talk to many people, and prefers to keep to himself. Oliver also prefers to be alone and tends to slunk away into the shadows. Even if someone talks to him, he'll hardly ever reply back. If, by chance, he does give a reply, it will simply be a small sentence and then he'll walk away.
Oliver tends to keep to himself. He doesn't enjoy people, talking, crowds or anything having to do with other beings around him or attempting to interact with him. He can easily be described as a wall flower and someone who enjoys being on the outside. This reserved personality, for one reason or another, attracts girls to him like bees to honey. They believe him to be mysterious and troubled, though why he is unsure. Perhaps it's because he's a man of few words? Or maybe it's the dark hair... Either way, Oliver tries to avoid girls like this as much as possible since he doesn't like the attention.
Oliver is one to try and blend in and fade into the background. He doesn't like attention. He doesn't like being focused on. That being said, Oliver has never been good at speaking in public. If people are focused on him, all he wants to do is stop talking and fade into the shadows. This may cause Oliver to be described as shy, but he isn't. He has no problem talking if he has to, but he doesn't like to and doesn't like to be the center of attention.
Oliver is polite, gentlemanly, and chivalrous. Since he was born in an older time period, Oliver simply learned how to be polite and act like a gentleman. Opening doors for people, saying thank you, the little things that people now-a-days don't really take the time to do. He also moves at a slower pace. Oliver doesn't rush here, rush there, rush everywhere mentality that modern people do. He takes his time, sees the sights, and moves at a slower speed than the rest of the world. Because of this polite, chivalrous, gentlemanly personality, girls often continue to find him attractive.
Oliver is loyal. Although it may be hard for Oliver to allow you to become his friend, once you are, he's always there for you. Through thick and thin he'll do whatever he can to help you no matter what. His loyalty is a redeeming quality of himself that he often takes for granted.
Oliver has a kind heart. Oliver always believe in second chances, since he is, indeed, the living proof of second, third, and fourth chances. This plus his kind nature to accept anyone to matter what they look like, act like, or what they're dealing with gives him the kind, generous heart that he's been told he has. Penelope always used to tell him he was "sensitive", but Oliver never understood her meaning.
Despite the rough, calloused, reserve, and often cynical exterior, Oliver had a kind, sweet, polite, generous, and all around good tempered nature about him that, though it's hidden deep inside, is still there to this day. It may take some work to reach after all of his loss and his "I'm indifferent" facade, but once you are able to dig down deep enough and earn enough of his trust you will have a friend for life, or maybe even longer.
Fatal Flaw:
Oliver's fatal flaw is how he always dwells on his past. He travels back into his memories, remembering happy times in his lives and yearning to go back. He's stuck in the past rather than realizing he's in the present.
Pets:
Oliver doesn't have any pets.
Talents:
Rather than being extremely powerful after being "alive" for so long, Oliver's fighting and combat abilities remain rather limited and weak considering how long he's had to master them. The thing about being reborn is that you aren't just born with your skills in that past life. You have to relearn for to speak, write, and use combat methods, handle weapons, and learn your special abilities. While one may remember how to do certain things, they have to start from square one. Only memories remain. So, rather than being immensely talented, Oliver has to start over with every new life and after so many years to relearning, Oliver got tired of learning so abilities he may have had in the past he has yet to teach himself to execute now.

Weaponry:
    Oliver's talents are generally limited. He has a basic knowledge of most weapons, swords, daggers, archery, etc. However, his best weapon is a spear. Throughout the years, Oliver has become an exceptionally talented spears-man. All other weapons remain at a mediocre skill level.

Shadow-Based Powers:
    Oliver has minor control over shadows and darkness, but since he does have to relearn his abilities during every life, he tends to neglect this power. He could become stronger in his shadow manipulation, but never puts in the effort.
    Oliver has never been able to shadow travel, though. He's attempted to do so in the past, but he never reaches his destination before he seriously damages his energy with this strong power.

Weapons:
Oliver, since his third life, has hidden a spear near where his past life's body was buried. Every new life, when he gets the chance, he travels to that spot and digs up the spear so that he can continue to use it. The spear has a mixture of birch wood and oak wood handle and a celestial bronze tip. Oliver has different sets of tips for his spear. One that injects poison, one that acts as a lighter of sorts and ignites what it hits, and one that freezes what it hits. He doesn't use these special tips much, since he does have a limited number of them. Usually Oliver uses his normal tip.
Other:
Oliver is not open for dibs.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Adopted from Angel ☺

Last edited by ML on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:05 pm; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: ML's cast of characters.    ML's cast of characters.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:37 pm

Character number 3.

ML's cast of characters.  Tumblr_m75u48Xck81ryxpowo1_500

Name: Aurelia Breanne Cooper
Age/Birthday: Sixteen, November 1st 1995.
God Parent: Poseidon, the god of the sea, rivers, floods, droughts, earthquakes, and horses.
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Tabitha Cooper-Klein - mother. Tabitha was raised to be independent and hardworking. Still she was always a bit of a wild child, with an eye for adventure. One thing she really loved, was swiming. She spent most of her time in the water, and she was actually pretty good. Infact she went to Stanford on a swimming scholarship. In her days at Stanford, Tabitha met Poseidon. The two dated for a while, and eventually Tabitha became pregent with Aurelia. After Aurelia was born Poseidon left Tabitha. By this time Tabitha had already graduated with a degree in Law. She moved back to New York, where she was from to start her career and to raise Aurelia. After a few years, and a successful career Tabitha met William. The two began dating, and soon they wed. Tabitha is very busy, but she tries her best to be there for Aurelia and Grant.

William Klein- Step father. William met Tabitha, in a cafe in New York City. The two of them began to date, and soon married. At the time William was just starting a career as a journalist for the New York Times. After a few years his career really picked up, and he even wrote a few books. William has always been there to care for Aurelia, and he even treats her like his own child, he is also there for his own son Grant.

Grant Klein- younger half brother. Grant was born when Aurelia was four, making him eleven years old. Grant is a very childish kid, with a big heart. He really cares about other people, and loves to help. He is a very sweet kid, who can be a handful. Aurelia loves Grant with all of her heart, and would hate to see something happen to the kid.
Years in Camp: Two Years.
Brief History: Aurelia grew up in New York City, Manhattan to be exact. Her mother was just starting out a career as a lawyer, and it was hard for her to take care of Aurelia, but she managed. Over the years, it grew easier of course, as Aurelia grew older. In addition to her mother, there was always her step father William. Aurelia adores William, she thinks of him as a father, he has always been there for her and he is really supportive. Of course, Aurelia loves her really father too.

As a little child, and even now, Aurelia has always felt a strong attraction to water, anything related to it, and anything blue. Her mother of course, knew the reason behind this, but she didn't tell anyone. Instead she signed Aurelia up for swiming lessons and later swim team.. In the pool, Aurelia excelled far beyond the other kids her age. She was just that good. Swiming soon became her life, she would spend most of her time practicing for meets. This worried her mother, because she felt that her daughter might not have any friends. Yet Tabitha, didn't try to stop Aurelia.

Actually, Aurelia did have a lot of friends. Aurelia met her two best friends Annika and Bretlyn, at swim team actually. From the start the three, were attached to each other. The begin to spend all of their free time togather. Even at school, the three we're still best of friends, even if they weren't exactly in the same cliques.

School was something almost intirely different for Aurelia. At school she was the freakishly good swimmer girl, who also was a wiz in the classroom. That's right, a wiz in the classroom. As it turns out Aurelia is very smart, and she actually was one of the top three in her class. Besides being very smart, and a swimmer, Aurelia was also a bit of an over achiever. She was on her school's speech team, scholastic bowl team, drama club, newspaper staff, swim team, and the National Honor Society. Her dream was to attend Harvard Law, or MIT.

When Aurelia turned thirteen, Tabitha decided is was time to tell her daughter about camp. Tabitha set Aurelia down and told her everything that she knew. Tabitha then took her daughter to camp. Now for the past few years, Aurelia has been attending camp as a summer camper. This is odd, considering she has a strong scent, but she manages to handle it well. Aurelia plains to stay a summer camper, because she wants to keep her grades up at school, and to practice her swiming.

Physical Appearance: Aurelia has long dark brown hair, the color of chocolate. Her hair goes down to a couple of inches below her shoulders. Naturally her hair has a slight curl to it, a few loose spirals, nothing like a poodle's curls. However she has gotten into the habit of flat ironing or straighting her hair, this way it stays neat. Most of the time, you see Aurelia with her hair pulled back in some way, maybe a ponytail or bun, sometimes just with a clip. From spending a lot of her time in the pool, her hair has a slight greenish tint to it from all of the chlorine.

Perhaps Aurelia's prettiest feature would be her eyes. They are a light sea green color, dotted with specks of blue and some hazel. On the more gloomy days, Aurelia's eyes appear to be a gray-ish color, with specks of blue and green. Her mother has told Aurelia many times that she has her father's eyes. Many others have described Aurelia's eyes at the color of the sea. Her eyesight isn't the greatest, and she does need glasses. However according to Aurelia, glasses get in the way. So naturally she wears contacts, which pose a problem when swiming, so when she swims Aurelia wears googles.

Aurelia tries very hard to stay and shape, and she manages to do so. She weighs a good weight of a hundred and twenty pounds. She's got more of a swimmers build, but not the height that some swimmers have. She's stands at a height of five foot, six inches. Aurelia looks like she's skinny, which she is but don't be fooled, she's strong. Her shoulders, arms, and legs are skinny, but she has muscule built up from swiming. Her arms, and legs are both fairly long, giving them a very slender appearance. Aurelia's hands are around average size, maybe a bit larger with long and skinny fingers. Her feet are around the average size for her height, which is a size twelve.

Skin as golden as the sun. Okay, Aurelia's skins not golden like the sun, or an Apollo kid's. Her skin is pretty tan however, in the Summer of course. This is due to spending a lot of time outside swiming in the warmer months, and also from just being outside a lot. The other parts of the year, Aurelia's skin stays a pretty average color, that's not that pale. Aurelia does not fake and bake, as she thinks it ruins your skin.

Aurelia has pretty features, that are very feminine. Her face is a nice and plesent rounded shape. Her chin is distingushied, but not too distingushied, meaning you can tell what her chin is, but its not out of place or anything along those lines. Her jaw line is visable, but not overly prominent. Aurelia has high cheek bones. Her nose is of average size as far and noses come, it's what people call a ski slope nose. On the side of her head, Aurelia has a pair of ears, average sized also. All togather Aurelia has pretty basic features, that are still her own.

Fashion is a very odd thing for Aurelia. She cares about how she looks, yet she doesn't always care. Most of the time she wears nice clothing, but for Aurelia this is a wide range. She could wear a cardigan and a pair of nice jeans with ballet flats one day, and the next day wear a dress. Honestly what Aurelia wears, depends on her mood. At camp, Aurelia tends to not care as much about her style. She can be found wearing a pair of jean shorts or sometimes atheletic shorts, with her camp shirt, topped off with a pair of Vans or maybe Sperrys or Toms.

Personality: Aurelia is a very driven, and hard working girl. She sets goals for herself, and tries hard to achieve them, most of the time being sucessful. She is an overachiever, always trying to be the best at everything. Not to mention Aurelia is very out going. She's headstrong, and very confident in herself. In her mind, if she tries hard she can do almost anything she wants. It's a good thing, but sometimes it proves to be difficult. Aurelia has a lot of self pride, which can be good, and also bad. She is OCD, and everything also has to be neat and orderly.

Aurelia is a sweet girl, who actually cares about other people. She loves being able to have a nice conversation with people, when time allows. She's down to earth, which is a good thing because a lot of people think she's stuck up. She's nice, and tries to be nice to everyone. However, Aurelia has zero tolerence for bullies, and she often looses her cool around them, and gets mad at them for bullying people. Aurelia is very loyal to her friends, she'd do almost anything for some of them. People say that Aurelia's just a machine because she's always working. This isn't true, she's a real person, full of emotion and feelings. She actually has a good sense of humor, but it's a bit different than some peoples ideas of humor.

Everyone has their flaws, and Aurelia certianly has a few. One pretty noticeable flaw of hers is that she tends to stretch herself way to thin. Not to mention, she is a very impatient person, who tends to get very frustrated. Aurelia also has a strong habit of using sarcasam. Aurelia has zero tolerance for things such as drugs, and smoking infact she even goes out of her way sometimes to show this. Aurelia has a very hard time taking no for an answer. Once she has her mind set on something, it is very hard to convince her to do something a different way.

Anything Blue
Water
Acting
School
Reading
Baseball
Chess
Good Music

Dislikes:
Drugs
Smoking
Bullying
Losing
People telling her she can't do something
When she's told she needs to fix something

Fatal Flaw: Aurelia's fatal flaw is her self-pride. She believes that she can do anything that she sets her mind on.
Pets: Aurelia has a small gray and white kitten named Leo.
Talents: Aurelia is able to control water. How to describe this would be, she controls it in a sense simular to a waterbenders. She can make wipes, waves, jets or she can just move it around and also make orbs. She can do this pretty much whenever she wants, but using it makes her really tired and after a lot of use she has to take a very long nap.

Aurelia is also able to make air bubbles underwater, breath under water, stay dry whenever she's in water, talk to sea creatures, and talk to horses. She can also use water to heal herself.

Aurelia is able to drawl water out of plants, to use for protection. However she doesn't do this unless theres no water around her, because she hates to kill the plants.
Weapons:A celstial bronze trident, that turns into a trident charm on a small gold charm braclet that she wears.

Aurelia also carries a small celstial bronze knife.

A blue rubber braclet that says something about swiming that turns into a shield.
Year-Round or Summer: Summer
Other: Aurelia has a photographic memory, but it's not an extrodinary one. Though of course its better than the average persons. She carries a bottle of water to use incase, she needs to use water to heal or self, or to protect herself and theres no water around.

Last edited by ML on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:02 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Character number 4.

Name: Emily Ryann Greene
Age/Birthday: 15/ August 22nd 1996.
God Parent: Iris, divine messgenger of the Gods, and the goddess of the rainbow.
Mortal Family: Alexander[Alex] Wilson- father- 39. Alex met Iris when he was 24, imediatly attracted to each other the two began to date. Soon after, the goddess told him she was pregnent. Nine months later, a little girl was born. Iris soon left, leaving Alex with the little girl who he named Emily. Knowing he wouldn't be able to take care of the little girl he put her up for adoption.

Diana Greene- Adopted Mother- 50. Diana and her husband had always wanted to adopt a child, to make a difference in someone elses life. So when the couple heard about Emily they jumped on the offer and adopted the little girl. Diana worked as a high school teacher, teaching Literature. She was a very kind women, who was the mother in Emily's life.

Rory Greene- Adopted Father- 50. Rory was also stern and powerful, to Emily. Though she always thought he was kind and gentle. The two of them actually had a lot in common, and they would spend time playing sports and watching television. Rory is a high school history teacher, working at the same school as his life.

Nolan Greene- Older Brother- 17. Nolan was two years old when his parents adopted Emily. At first he didn't like having a new baby in the family. Though after a while he got used to Emily. As the two grew up, they were like best friends. Spending a lot of time together and telling each other everything. Then when Nolan started highschool, the two started to drift apart. Now they still talk and everything, but their still not as close as they used to be.

Chase Greene- Younger brother- 13. Chase was born when Emily was around the age of two. Like Nolan, Emily had a hard time getting used to the new baby at first, though after a while she got used to him. Growing up Chase was the cute little kid, who was a magnet for trouble. He was also rather annoying, or at least to Emily. All in all she loved her little brother.
Years in camp:She's currently in her third year.
Brief History: Emily was born to Iris and Alex Wilson. For the first few weeks of her life she lived with Alex in a small dingy apartment in Boston Massachuetts. Though by the time she was two months old, the process of adoption for Emily had already started. Then with in the next couple of months, Emily was living in a suburb of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with the Greenes. She couldn't remeber living with Alex, so she felt as though her whole life had always been with the Greenes.

Emily loved living with the Greenes. The couple were really nice and they were, well her parents. Emily didn't know she was adopted until she turned twelve. But for the most part, the Greene's were her family. She even kind of looked like them with her green eyes, that Rory, Nolan and Chase also had. Infact Nolan and Chase also didn't know she was adopted.

At school Emily always had good grades. She also played sports, and had a lot of friends. Her best subjects were of course Literature and History, because her parents would always help her with studying. Outside of school, Emily played softball, basketball, and tennis, she also was on the track team and the swim team. She was quite the athlete. Though her best sport was probually track, Emily was built like a runner and she was a runner.

Then when Emily turned twelve, Diana and Rory decided it was time to tell her about her real parents. In a letter that Alex wrote them, he explained about her mother. So they took the family out to eat and got ice cream. When they got home they told their children about Emily being adopted. At first they were confused. But then they realized they didn't really care. So for the most part their lives stayed the same, except the fact that Nolan stopped talking to Emily as much as they had in the past.

When Emily turned thirteen, Diana and Rory decided to start sending her to camp, just for the summers. Though if she wanted to stay year-round they would understand. So they took Emily to camp. Where soon after crossing the boarder she was claimed by Iris. Since then she has been going to camp each summer as soon as school got out, and leaving just in time for school in the fall.
Physical Appearance: Emily has blond hair with naturual darker blond/brown highlights. Her hair hair is naturaly curly, and long. Most of the time to keep it out of her face, she pulls it back into a ponytail or a braid. Her eyes are huge and they're a bright and clear green color. Emily is skinny weighting around 120 pounds, with visable leg and arm muscule. You wouldn't call Emily really tall but you couldn't call her really short, she's about 5'6''. Her skin is normally an average white color, it occasionly tans but only during summer.
Personality: Emily is a very bright and loud person. She's not afraid of expressing herself, and speaking her opinion. She is very friendly, and loves to make friends. She also is a very nice and kind girl. Emily is also a very gentle person. Not to mention she's a bit OCD, actually really OCD.

Emily loves to know she's in control, or that the situation is in control. It just drives her crazy when the situation goes out of control. She also likes to know that people respect her. Respect is a very important thing to Emily. She is also a very emotional person, who's not afraid to show her emotions. Emily is also a very loveable girl. Oh lets not forget that Emily is rather smart for someone with ADHD and minor dislexia.

Emily, like any other human being as her flaws. One of her flaws would of course be her OCD. She is also very sensitive and tends to get upset easily. She also has trust issues, she either trusts people to easily, or she doesn't trust them that much at all. Emily is also very loyal to her friends and loved ones. She is a bit prideful in herself at times, but most of the time shes more insecure.

Swiming, basketball, softball, and track
Singing
Guitar and trumpet
Dancing
Reading
Shoping
Boys

Dislikes:
Bananas and anything banana flavored
Bullies
Snakes
When stuff is out of order
When things are dirty

Fatal Flaw: Emily's fatal flaw is not being able to control her emotions that well.
Pets: None.
Talents: Emily has the ability to create small rainbows about 30 feet big at the most. She can also make rainbows that can be used for Iris messages.
Weapons: Emily has a celstial bronze sword.
Year-Round or Summer:Summer.
Other:None.

Spoiler:

Code:
[left][size=10][color=white]The sun[/color] [color=#009966]goes[/color] [color=white]down
The stars come[/color] [color=#009966]out[/color]
[color=white]And all that[/color] [color=#009966]counts[/color]
[color=white]is[/color] [color=#009966]here[/color] [color=white]and now
My universe will never be the[/color] [color=#009966]same[/color]
[color=white]I'm glad you[/color] [color=#009966]came[/color][/size][/left]

[center][img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/30164545/tumblr_m5bczaJ0eZ1qh5vr1_large.gif[/img]
[size=20][color=#009966]Emily Ryann Greene [/color][/size]
[color=white]Daughter of Iris[/color]
[color=#009966]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]

Last edited by ML on Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:53 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Character number 5.

ML's cast of characters.  Tumblr_lyl16fAQVY1qia9wro2_500

Name: Alec Kieran Whalen

Birthday: August 21st 1996.

Godly Parent: Cratus, god of strength and power.

Years at Camp: Three Years

Mortal Family:
• Elizabeth Whalen (Mother): With long golden blond hair, and bright blue eyes, Elizabeth has always been called beautiful. She has a small build, that of a dancer. She keeps herself in shape from exercise, mainly running and some swimming. In her day, Elizabeth used to be a dancer. Elizabeth has never liked Alec. He was a mistake the result of a foolish drunken mistake, and he ruined her career. As a result, Elizabeth has always beat Alec. When Alec was attacked by a monster, Elizabeth kicked him out of her house, and told him to never come back.
    "I hate my mom, I know its a bad thing to say, but it's true. She's always hated me too. When I was a little kid, all she would do was beat me. As I got older, it just got worse. Everything I would do, she'd hit me. This only got worse when I was thirteen, and I was attacked by a monster. Concerned for her safety she kicked me out of the house and told me to never come back."

Brief History:
    "Bah History, that stuffs boring. I hate history, it was one of my least favorite classes. Wait you mean my own history? Why would you want to know about that? My personal history is extremely boring, not to mention it sucks. Lets sum it all up shall we? I can think of three words, abuse, neglection, and then just plain ignored. My life sucked I was abused, neglected, and ignored by my mother and then later my step-father. I try not to talk about this, so say nothing. I mean it, if any of you as such as say anything about this, I will hurt you."
First Paragraph: Alec was well a mistake. His mother never mean't to have him, of course she didn't do well to prevent this. One drunken night with a god, and bam demigod on the way.
Second paragraph: DETAILED FAMILY HISTORY
Third paragraph: JOURNEY TO CAMP
Fourth paragraph: SINCE ARRIVING AT CAMP (If they are not brand new)

Physical Appearance:
    "I've been told I'm attractive by a lot of people. But I don't see it. I'm pretty much just average. I have blond hair and blue eyes, which is a exremely common combination. I'm around six feet tall, and pretty muscular."

First paragraph: GENERAL APPEARANCE
Second paragraph: BODY STRUCTURE (Height, weight, hand size, foot size, shoulder width, bone structure, distinguishing marks.)
Third paragraph: FACE STRUCTURE (Skin color, complexion, face shape, cheekbones, chin, lips, nose, ears, size of forehead, distinguishing marks)
Fourth paragraph: EYE DESCRIPTION (Eye shape, lash length, lash color, eyebrow shape, eyebrow color, iris color, distinguishing marks.)
Fifth paragraph: HAIR DESCRIPTION (Color, length, volume, texture, most common style, etc.)
Sixth paragraph: FASHION (Normal attire, disliked attire, usual color palette, opinion on fashion)

Personality:
    "You've heard of The Hunger Games, right? Well according to a bunch of people I'm a bit like a mixture of Cato, Peeta, and Finnick. I honestly have no idea what is wrong with those people, but I imagine they are mentally ill? How in the world am I a mixture of Cato, Peeta, and Finnick. Those people are three very different people, theres no way one could be like them, unless they were bipolar. AND I AM NOT BIPOLAR. Anyways, someone explain to me how I am like all three of them?"
As stated above, Alec is like The Hunger Games Characters; Cato, Peeta and Finnick. If you think about this, you might wonder how this is even possible.
Second-Fifth paragraph: DESCRIBES FOUR POSITIVE TRAITS
Sixth-Tenth paragraph: DESCRIBES FOUR NEGATIVE TRAITS

Fatal Flaw:
    "CHARACTER'S OPINION ON FATAL FLAW"
DESCRIPTION OF FATAL FLAW PLUS POSSIBLE CONSEQUENCES.

Pets:
    "IF THEY HAVE A PET, CHARACTER'S OPINION HERE."
DESCRIPTION OF PET. (History, special traits, how they met, relationship, etc.)

Talents:
    "CHARACTER'S OPINION ON THEIR TALENT(s)"
• TALENT 1:
• TALENT 2:
• TALENT 3: (Three talents at most. Detailed descriptions of each talent including: Process, drawbacks, unknown aspects, and the character's understanding of the power.)

Weapons:
    "CHARACTER'S OPINION ON THEIR WEAPON/HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT WEAPONS"
DESCRIPTION OF THE WEAPON (type, metal, drawbacks, special qualities, etc)
DESCRIPTION OF THE CHARACTER'S TALENT WITH THE WEAPON (Master, novice, moderate, etc)

Year-Round or Summer:

Other:
HIS/HER color is COLOR NAME/CODE. ANY OTHER NOTES HERE.

Code:
[size=10][color=white]I walk a[/color] [color=#990000]lonely[/color] [color=white]road
The only one I have ever[/color] [color=#990000]known[/color]
[color=white]Don't[/color] [color=#990000]know[/color] [color=white]where it goes
But its home to me and I walk[/color] [color=#990000]alone[/color][/size]

[center][img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/26665223/tumblr_m24lezp49g1qcjsty_large.gif[/img]
[size=20][color=#990000]Alec Kieran Whalen[/color][/size]
[color=white]Son of Cratus[/color]
[color=#990000]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]

Last edited by ML on Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:59 am; edited 32 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Character number 6.

ML's cast of characters.  Tumblr_lpzhdk6Qwn1qe8quqo1_500_large

ML's cast of characters.  Tumblr_lni7y3LQJO1qfl29vo1_500_large
Name: Thayer Nolan Ryan
Age/Birthday: Thayer is 15, his birthday is January 13th.
God Parent: Lyssa, goddess of rage, and fury.
Claimed:Yes, Thayer is claimed.
Mortal Family: Brandon Ryan- Father. Brandon Ryan has always loved his son, but he lately hasn't known what to do with his son. That's why he decided to send Thayer to camp, to see if might help him.

Helen Ryan- Step mother. Helen has always attacked like a mother figure to Thayer, and she loved him. Like her husband, she couldn't cope with Thayer and his issues. So she agreed with Brandon, and sent Thayer to camp.

Cameron Ryan- Older Brother. Cameron always loved his little brother, and he was really fond of him. However Cameron could never deal with Thayer and his 'issues'. So by the time Thayer was twelve, Cameron had just stopped talking to his brother.

Grant Ryan- Younger brother. Grant always looked up to his big brother. Well other than his rage. When ever this happened, Grant would be afraid of Thayer. He would hide, and after the rages, he wouldn't talk to Thayer for days.

Years in Camp: Thayer has been in camp for around two years.
Brief History: As a little kid Thayer was always a quiet, self reserved child. He prefered to be alone, he would always play by his self, and talk to himself. This never bothered Thayer, but it bother others. His parents, and his teachers we're really concerned. They didn't understand how a little kid could prefer to be alone.

When Thayer was six, something happened, something bad. He was just playing by himself, on the swings, when he seemed to go crazy. He started to scream, and yell as he threw stuff, and ripped stuff up. A brave teacher went over to try and calm Thayer down, that was a mistake. Thayer turned on the teacher, and attacked him. He bit into the mans flesh, until he started to bled. Shortly after, Thayer calmed down, and just started to play by himself.

After this his parents, became even more worried. They took him to a ton of doctors, and therapists. None of them could find what was wrong with Thayer, they could never explain why he had these sudden rages. During these visits, Thayer would just sit there, and well ignore all of it. His parents spent countless time, effort, and money trying to help their son, but nothing could help him.

As he grew older, Thayer seemed to open up. He started to make friends, and he took an intrest in sports. Yet, his rage issues, never stopped, they infact seemed to get worst, but sometimes they weren't so bad. This still caused people to think of him as a freak, and they would just ignore Thayer, and spread rumors about him. All of this talk caused most of his 'friends' to desert him. In fact all of them did, except for one, his friend Piers. Piers was the only person who never seemed bothered by Thayer's rages, he would stand by, to make sure his friend wouldn't get hurt during one of his rages.

When Thayer was around the age of thirteen, he had one of his rages. This one was worse than the others, someone was hurt. It had happened during school, in the middle of Thayer's physical education class. One minute he was playing kickball, and the next minute, he was in one of his rages. One of his classmates made the mistake, of getting to close. The next thing you knew, Thayer was attacking the kid. The next thing you knew, Thayer was fine, but the kid was on the ground, crying and holding his arm, which was broken in three places.

After this incident, his parents decided they wouldn't be able to help their son, and that they didn't want to deal with him. So they set Thayer down, and told him about camp. After this, they called Piers, who turned out to be a satyr. Piers then escorted Thayer to camp, where he was been since then.

Physical Appearance: Thayer has a blond hair, that he keeps cut like a lot of teenaged boys, not bald, and not really long, somewhere in between. His eyes are a really pretty light blue color, that seem to almost sparkle in the sunlight. He keeps himself in shape, and he has visable muscule. Thayer could be considered tall, he's around a height of 6'0''. His skin is pretty flawless, and of the average white-un tanned color.
Personality: Thayer is a really nice guy, he's just misunderstood. If someone would take the chance, and talk with him, they would see that he's just a normal guy, with a slight problem. Honestly, you could describe Thayer as innocent, he would never intentionly hurt someone, outside of one of his rages. He is stil a fairly shy, and self reserved person, who's afraid to talk and interact with people, because he's afraid they won't like him once they hear about his, 'issues'. Thayer is a very sensitive person, he gets up set very easily, and when people choose to avoid him, and call him names. He is also very intellegent, though he struggles to show this. Thayer also has a huge problem with expressing himself.

Likes/Talents/Hobbies:Baseball, Football(Soccer), Rugby, Acting, Television, Movies, Food, and good books/ Baseball, Acting, Track and field, football, dancing, and rugby./Sports, reading, and watching tv and movies.

Dislikes:People giving up on him, Going to all of the doctors, being made fun of, people not wanting to be friends because of his rage, HIS RAGE.
Fatal Flaw: Thayer's fatal flaw would have to be his rage, and not being able to control it. This is his fatal flaw, because it makes Thayer feel like he's a monster, and that he's a cruel, and horrible person, even though he has no way of controling it.
Pets: Thayer doesn't have any pets, his parents we're afraid he would kill them or something like that.
Talents: Talents? As in powers? Well Thayer doesn't have any unless you count his rage. Which I would hope you don't.
Weapons: Thayer has a sword, thats specially made so its only sharp when ever he's in a normal mood, and not in one of his rages. That way he can't hurt anyone.
Year-Round or Summer: Thayer is a year-round camper.
Other: He secretly wants to find the one person, who excepts him for who he is, and that really understands him. His color is #FF9900.

layout:

Code:
[left][size=10][color=white]I am in[/color] [color=#ff9900]misery[/color]
[color=white]There ain't nobody who can[/color] [color=#ff9900]comfort[/color] [color=white]me
Why won't you[/color] [color=#ff9900]answer[/color] [color=white]me[/color]
[color=white]The silence is slowly[/color] [color=#ff9900]killining[/color] [color=white]me[/color][/size][/left]

[center][img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/13428291/tumblr_lpzhdk6Qwn1qe8quqo1_500_large.gif[/img]
[size=20][color=#FF9900]Thayer Nolan Ryan[/color][/size]
[color=white]Son of Lyssa[/color]
[color=#FF9900]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]

Last edited by ML on Tue May 29, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: ML's cast of characters.    ML's cast of characters.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:38 pm

Character number 7.

ML's cast of characters.  Tumblr_m6kuwk49wu1rsjiwio1_r1_500

Name: Nolan William Lewis
Age/Birthday: 17, June 12th 1995.
God Parent: Hermes the god of travel, messengers, thievery, trade, cunning wilies, language, writing, diplomacy, athletics, and animal husbandary.
Mortal Family: Elizabeth Lewis- mother. Elizabeth has always been a hard working girl, and then women. She attended an all girls school in Wolverhampton, England where she grew up. As a young girl she dreamed of traveling the world, and of becoming an Olympic Athlete, particpating in swiming. She finally got her chance in the Summer Olympics of 1992 in Barcelona Spain. In the Olympics, Elizabeth earned a Gold Medal in the 200 m Butterfly. After this Elizabeth settled down in London, England. Here she meet Thomas, who she began to date. Soon the couple had a young son who they named Nolan. When Nolan was three years old, Thomas left Elizabeth. Then a few years later Elizabeth met and married Anthony.

Anthony Lewis- step-father. Anthony met Elizabeth in a pub in London. The two soon began to date, and eventually married. Elizabeth already had a small son, so right away Anthony was thrown into the role of a father. Yet, he did manage to do a decent job. He works as a swimming coach for Great Britian's mens swim team. In his free time, Anthony liked to spend a lot of time with Nolan. It seemed that Anthony tried to be as much as a father to Nolan that he could.

Years in Camp: Four Years.
Brief History: Nolan was born on June 12th 1995 to Elizabeth Lewis and Hermes, at King's College Hosptial in South East London. He was raised in a small flat in Southeast London, where he lived with his mother and his dad for the first three years of his life. When Nolan was three, his dad left leaving Elizabeth and Nolan alone. Despite being left to raise a three year old by herself, Elizabeth did a pretty good job of taking care of the two of them. Then a few years later, Elizabeth met Anthony. The two dated and soon married. Anthony then joined the small family, making it three people.

When it came time for Nolan to go school, his mom chose to send him to an all boys prep school. Here Nolan had to endure hard work, and a lot of pressure. Sometimes having ADHD and Dislexia made this very hard. Yet, it all paid off in the end, Nolan turned out to be a pretty good student. Outside of his studies, Nolan played a lot of sports for his school. He became involved with running, archery, swiming and diving. However after a while he began to focus more on diving and swimming.

Nolan also started to pull a lot of pranks. Constantly he would find himself getting in trouble and getting low marks at school, from his pranks. Yet sometimes he managed to not get caught. It's not like Nolan cared. As long as he was having fun, he could care less. Besides this Nolan also began to shop lift. It was never major, he'd steal candy bars and soda, nothing big. Still it was a bad habit, and it needed to be stopped.

Elizabeth came up with a solution to this problem. If Nolan continued to get in trouble, she wouldn't let him swim. If it got worse, no diving. Right then, Nolan shaped up. He became more serious and stopped shop lifting, pick pocketing and pranking. Though he would still tell corny jokes. He then became more focused on his swiming and diving.

When Nolan was thirteen, he was attacked by a monster. However a satyr, Liam happened to be walking with Nolan. Liam managed to kill the monster, and prevent Nolan from being seriously injured. Liam then dragged Nolan home. Here he explained about camp to Nolan, Elizabeth and Anthony. Then after a brief discussion, Nolan found himself packing his bags. Nolan was then sent to camp. There he stayed as a summer camper.

Physical Appearance: Nolan has short dark brown hair. His hair is thick, and has some volume. Most of the time, he just brushes through his hair. Occasionly Nolan will use gel in his hair to make it stay in place. Though over all his hair does kind of stick up naturally. Through out his hair there are natural highlights of a more carmelish-brown color.

Nolan's eyes are a dark brown color. Infact they have been described as pools of melted dark chocolate. His eyes are full of emotion, and you can pretty much tell what mood he's in by looking at his eyes. Most of the time Nolan has a slight twinkle in his eyes. Above his eyes, Nolan has a pair of eyebrows the same color as his hair, his eyebrows are slightly bushy but still pretty tammed.

Nolan trys very hard to stay in shape. From swiming he manages to do this, with out too much effort. He weighs a comfortable weight of around 150. He has visable muscule, and not to mention abs. He's a comfortable height of around 5'10''. His feet are a size fifteen. If you wanted to described Nolan's build you'd call it a swimmers build. He has a long torso, with long arms and legs. His arms and legs are both slim, but with visable muscule. His hands are long and skinny with long, thin fingers.

Personality: Nolan is an all around nice guy. Making friends and meeting new people is one thing that Nolan really enjoys. He has a very laid back additude, he's the type of person who just goes with the flow. Overall, Nolan just likes to have a good time. He can't stand uptight people who don't know how to have fun. Nolan has a good sense of humor, and he is often cracking jokes.

Nolan is a slightly dependent person, he likes to be surronded by a group of people that he knows appricate him. He has his insecurities, his convinced that theres people that only pretend to be his friends, and that they plan to over throw him. He is very trouble some, meaning he gets in trouble a lot, or trouble manages to find him. He's a very sneaky person, who can be very secretive. He's intellegent, and able to think of solutions or lies off the top of his head.

Nolan often lacks the ability to be serious. He's just a checky person, who always seems to be laughing. However, Nolan does use sarcasam more often than you'd think. He has a tendency to be rather impulsive. He will do something or say something without thinking about it first, and often times this comes back to bite, hard. Nolan has a lot of self confidence, or self-pride as some would call it, which often comes back to bite.

Nolan has his flaws like every other human being. For one he lacks the ability to be serious in most situations. He is also very full of self-pride. Not to mention Nolan can be very cocky. He's also a tad bit rude, and he puts himself before others. Nolan also tends to be extremely crabby whenever he wakes up, often times insaulting people countless times. He also has a issue with using bad langauge, sometimes he just can't stop. Nolan has a tendency to just insault people and make fun of them without thinking about how they might feel. He also hates to admit he messed up. Nolan likes to blame things on other people.

Diving
Archery
Running
Music
Food
Good books
Movies

Dislikes:
Complainers
Waking up early
Losing
Banana
Blood
Dying

Fatal Flaw: Nolan has very extreme self-pride.
Pets: Nolan does not have any pets, but he is thinking about getting a turtle or something small that doesn't require a lot of care.
Talents: Nolan has the natural ability to be able to speak different languages easily. He is also able to understand most foreign languages.
Weapons: A bow, and a set of celstial bronze tipped arrows. He also has a small celstial bronze knife.
Year-Round or Summer: Summer.
Other: Play-by, Tom Daley.

Last edited by ML on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:03 pm; edited 32 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: ML's cast of characters.    ML's cast of characters.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:38 pm

ML's cast of characters.  Tumblr_m20rjiDRq51r5dgp2o1_500_large

Name: Allison Nicole "Ali" Schmidt
Age/Birthday: Seventeen, December 25th.
God Parent: Alectrona, goddess of either solar morning, or waking up.
Mortal Family:Ross Schmidt- father. Anne Schmidt- step mother.
Years in Camp:This is her fourth year.
Brief History: Allison is from a large, wealthy upper middle class family. They weren't rich, but they had money. Through out her life, Allison was a pretty privalleged child. She got to do most of the things she wanted to do. One thing that a lot of people would hate about her life, was her parents strictness. They still believed in that saying, "Children must be seen not heard", so naturally they were always telling Allison, that she must be quiet. As a child Allison really hated his, but as she grew older she got used to it. Still Allison found this to be uber annoying.

At school, Allison had always been the annoying girl in front of the room. The one who got straight A's, and always answered all of the questions. A lot of people didn't like her because of this, still she had friends. She played a lot of school sports, which made some people like her. Not to mention, she was fairly good at the sports. Allison was also in the schools band, and she was at one point her class president. She was the type that people would call a over acheiver.

When Allison was thirteen, she was attacked by a monster. When she ran home and told her dad, he flipped out. He then told Allison to pick her bags. Ross then drove Allison to camp. A few days after entering camp she was claimed by Electora. She has been at camp for four years, occasionly leaving for different reasons.
Physical Appearance: Allison's hair is a pretty honey blond color. It has a slight natual curl to it, which un-like some people she likes. Her hair is on the longer side, stoping right below her chest. Most of the time, she prefers wearing her hair down. Occasionly she will wear it up, or in a braid or something along that line. Allison takes good care of her hair so its soft and light, not to mention shiny. Her hair is probualy Allison's favorite feature.

Allison has big, bright blue eyes that are a pretty sky blue color. They stand out a lot, and they are very distingushing. Some people have said you could reconize Allison just by her eyes. Allison thinks that its stupid however, how could you possibly identify someone by their eyes? Around her eyes, Allison normaly uses a light mascara and a bit of eye liner. Besides that, she also uses a light foundation, and some lip gloss.

Allison is on the smaller side, weight wise of course. She is not annorexic, but she most certianly not fat either. She's in between the two, weighing around 110 pounds, she's small thats for sure. Allison isn't really the tallest person either, she's around 5'3''.

Allison's features and body parts, are more child-like then most people's her age. Her hands for one, are very tiny with short skinny fingers and small palms. She has long arms and legs, with almost no muscule on them. Her face is heart shaped, and most of its features aren't very distingushied. Allison has often been teased, for looking more like a child than an almost adult. Her feet are also kind of tiny, around a size six or seven.

Allison has a simple way of dressing. Jeans, shirt, shoes, and jacket if its needed. She will wear shorts, skirts, and dresses too. Most of her clothing is cheap stuff, from Hollister and places like that, she doesn't shop at Louis Vittan or anything like that, though she wishes she could. She does occasionly wear athletic clothing, but not a lot. A gulity pleasure of Allison's would be that she has a love for Chanel perfume, and she uses it all of the time.
Personality: When you first meet Allison, your impression of her would be she's quiet. However this assumption, would be proven wrong once you get to know her. Once you've gotten to know Allison, you know that she acts quiet sometimes, but really she can be a talkitive girl. Due to always being told to be quiet at home, she has just carried that over to school, and times when she might be meeting someone. However she is a very talkitive, friendly girl. She loves meeting new people, because it's good to socialize with other people. Allison loves to be able to help people, not matter what that might be, it could be picking up a pencil, to listening to their problems and offering up advice.

Allison is a very sweet and caring girl. She seems to truely care about what other people are feeling. She is also a very smart, and clever girl. She is almost always able to think of an answer to any problem. Allison is the type of girl that some people would call annoying, because she is what you might call a teachers pet. She really doesn't mean to annoy people, but she can't help it. Allison loves to be able to relax, and have fun. Oh, let's not forget that Allison is a very gentle girl who would never hurt anyone on purpose. One downside of her personality, is that Allison has a hard time standing up for herself, and she has found herself becoming a victim of peer pressure. She just can't seem to stand up, and resit.

Allison is a very emotional person, who's not afraid to show her emotions. She is also what you could call fragile, meaning she's very sensitive, and when she gets upset or really sad, it's like you've broken her almost. Allison has a huge problem with trust, she tends to either trust the wrong people, or to trust people too much. She is also very loyal to her friends and family. Allison is also a very insecure person, sometimes she thinks shes just not good enough, and sometimes she thinks that everyone hates her.
Music
Books
Chess
Scrable
Soccer
Softball
Volleyball
Track and field
Saxaphone
Dislikes:
Peer Pressure
Bad grades
Basketball
Being made fun of
Smoking
Licorice
Fatal Flaw:Allison's fatal flaw is trust. She either trust someone to much, or trusts the wrong person, and sometimes she doesn't trust the right person.
Pets:Allison has a small Collie puppy named Maisy.
Talents:None. Unless you count, being able to wake up early and not feel tired a talent.
Weapons:Allison has a celstial bronze sword.
Year-Round or Summer:Year- Round. She goes home, or leaves camp occasionly, but most of the time she does try to stay year-round, taking school courses online.
Other:

Last edited by ML on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:05 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: ML's cast of characters.    ML's cast of characters.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:39 pm

Reserved for canons. If I ever get any

Character You're applying for: Deimos, the god of fear
Brief Description of Character:

Deimos is a very cruel and sadistic God. His idea of fun is scaing the living daylights out of people. He is very mean and unfair, escpecially to his brother Phobos. Deimos finds joy in picking on people, his favorite targets being Phobos, his half sister Clairesse and any other children of Ares. Deimos is full of self-pride, he just thinks he's so much better than everyone, even other gods. Infact he thinks he should be the leader of the gods, he'd be so much better than Zeus, well atleast in his mind. Like his father Ares, Deimos has a lot of anger issues, and he gets mad really easily. When he gets very mad, Deimos blows up, not literally, and lets out all of his anger. He also whines and complains when stuff doesn't go his way. Out of the super hero and villian pair, Deimos would defiently be the villian.

Most people wouldn't think this, but Deimos is actually a pretty intellegent guy, and also highly observant. You wouldn't think this, but he has to learn a lot about people before he scares them. Deimos also has to know different ways to scare them. Another thing about Deimos that you wouldn't guess is that he has a softer side. He's afraid of kittens for one, because he feels that something can not simply be that cute and not be evil. Deimos also has his moments where he can have a pretty low self esteem after, someone puts him down for example Ares his father. This is part of the reason why Deimos is such a big bully. He is also very selfish, he hates the idea of sharing. Oh and let's not forget that Deimos doesn't have any manners.

Demios has brown hair, that he always lets grow out to his ears, before he cuts it short again. Normally Deimos will use gel to spike up the front part of his hair. Deimos is very protective of his hair, and he always wants it to be perfect, so he takes really good care of it, which is rather odd. Normally Deimos' eyes are a light blue color, so light that if you look at them from the side you can see through them to the other side. However his eyes constantly change colors, they go from blue to black to gray to red to brown back to blue, and then it repeats, except it doesn't exactly go in that order. Demios is very buff from hours of weight lifting, fighting, and boxing. His arm biceps are absouletly huge, and he also has rather large calf muscules. Not to mention that Deimos has abs. Deimos is actually pretty stall standing at 6'5''. His skin is on the paler side, actually it's really pale compared to some people. Across his body, Deimos has various scars and wounds from his street fights. On his back like smack dab in the middle, Deimos has a large tattoo of a sword. On his upper left arm, he has a skull and cross bones, and on his right arm he has a barbed wire tattoo.

Being a god, Demios has the ability to change his appearance. One of his favorite appearances that he likes changing to his that of a street thug. In this different look, Deimos has greasy black hair, small beady black eyes, tan skin, and large arm muscule, his skin is tan and he is on the shorter side at 5'7''. Deimos also enjoys changing his appearance to scare people. For example, he will change his appearance to make himself look more intimidating. He will also change his appearance to help pick up girls.

Sample Roleplay:

Deimos sits in his Laz-e-boy recliner, and slowly reclines all the way back. He sighs from the feel of comfort, and picks up his television remote. He turns the tv on and starts to flip through the channels. What to watch? He honestly had know idea what was even on tv right now, let alone what he wanted to watch. He comes across a channel showing the WWE fighting and stops browsing. You could never go wrong with watching WWE, never. He sits there staring intently at the screen. It was almost as though he could burn a whole through the screen, he was staring to intently. Just then his stomach starts to growl. He really needed food, but it wasn't commerical, and there was no way he was going to get up and miss any minute of this. Then he gets an idea.

"Phobos" Deimos shouts loudly. He then shuts his mouth and waits for his brother.

Theres a bright flash, as Phobos slowly materializes in front of Deimos. "You called?" he asks his twin brother. Phobos sounded like a servent almost, heck to Deimos, he was pretty much a servent.

"Move you idiot you're blocking the tv"Deimos says angerly to Phobos. He then waits until his brother moves before speaking again. "I'm hungry, and I don't want to get up, because its not commerical and I don't want to miss any of his fight. Go get me food"he says not even looking at his brother. In the back of his mind, he knew he was treating his brother like a servant, but at the moment it didn't occur to Deimos, not that he would care though.

Theres another bright flash as Phobos disappears. Deimos smiles and shifts around, tyring to get comfortable again. Once he's found comfortable position, his main focus once again becomes the televison screen. "Come on, come one, come on. Don't loose you have to win" he says to his television. He stares intentlly until the round is over. He then starts to cheer very loudly. Deimos sure did take his WWE very seriously. Then it cuts to commerical. Once more his stomach growls, where was Phobos with his food?

Just that second, Phobos re-appears in another flash of bright light, this time holding a two litter bottle of Pepsi, and a large meat loves pizza. He sets the food down by Deimos and looks at his brother. "There you go, you owe me jerk"he says to his older twin brother. Then with another flash of light he dissappears.

Not paying attention to what his brother said, Deimos stares at the pizza. He opens the box and grabs a slice. He then holds it up to his mouth and starts to eat. When he's done with that piece he moves on the the next. Sfter a while of devouring his pizza, Deimos turns to his Pepsi. He opens it and takes a large drink of it, straight from the bottle. It's not like he cared or anything, it was his. When the fights come back on, Deimos just sits there eating and watching.

Why do you deserve/ want to roleplay this character:

Well, I'm not really sure if I do deserve to roleplay an amazing character like Deimos. Though If I were to get the chance, I would make sure to use him as much as possible. I would also make sure to be very active. I do think I could deserve to roleplay Deimos because I am a fairly good roleplayer, I try to use as much detail possible, and to make my posts long.

I want to roleplay Deimos because I think he's a fun character. Also, a lot of people don't roleplay the gods, so we need more people to roleplay them. I also want to roleplay Deimos because not a lot of people would want to, or even thik about roleplaying as him. Then besides all of that, I enjoy roleplaying a lot and I think roleplaying a canon would be a lot of fun.

Alec's old form:
Random Character Draft:

Last edited by ML on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:07 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: ML's cast of characters.    ML's cast of characters.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:39 pm

The inactives or the dead:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Snyggle on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:47 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: ML's cast of characters.    ML's cast of characters.  I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:16 pm

Awesome character! Mackenzie Raelyn Parks is Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: ML's cast of characters.    ML's cast of characters.  I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:17 pm

Stephanie's accepted! :'D YAYYY.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: ML's cast of characters.    ML's cast of characters.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:27 pm

asdfghjkl; Emily is Accepted!
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: ML's cast of characters.    ML's cast of characters.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:44 pm

Aww, Sam's so cute/adorable! Accepted.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: ML's cast of characters.    ML's cast of characters.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:13 pm

* accepted,
--------------HAPPY ROLEPLAYING!
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: ML's cast of characters.    ML's cast of characters.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:14 pm

Accepted. :3
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: ML's cast of characters.    ML's cast of characters.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:40 pm

Spencer Harrison is accepted dance
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: ML's cast of characters.    ML's cast of characters.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:41 pm

ML's cast of characters.  Tumblr_m24lezp49g1qcjsty_large
Alec Kieran Whalen, has been added once again to my characters.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: ML's cast of characters.    ML's cast of characters.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:46 am

ML's cast of characters.  Tumblr_m75u48Xck81ryxpowo1_500
Welcome, Aurelia Breanne Cooper daughter of Poseidon!
-Accepted by Nico, via PM 10:38 AM, today.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: ML's cast of characters.    ML's cast of characters.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:57 pm

ML's cast of characters.  Tumblr_m6kuwk49wu1rsjiwio1_r1_500
Nolan William Lewis, has been added and is awaiting acceptance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ML's cast of characters.    ML's cast of characters.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:42 pm

Ho hum. Accepted! However, a few more flaws might be good. I would suggest adding them, but, for the moment he is good enough to accept. He just leans towards the all-good proportions.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: ML's cast of characters.    ML's cast of characters.  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:40 pm

ML's cast of characters.  OliverTateOrcan
ML's cast of characters.  Oliver
Has been adopted from Angel, and taken the place of Nickalus Brady Reese
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ML's cast of characters.    ML's cast of characters.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ML's cast of characters.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Character Submission-
Jump to: