Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Louder Than Thunder {adam}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:04 am

Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 2 Bdc7b58f-1e4b-44d8-8563-1cc81c464e88_zpsa34f2965

adam dunlap - son of hades
Adam blushed deeply, and nodded in reply. "Sounds great, Rach," he said, using his nickname for her affectionately. The former things she had described sounded nearly like a date. It would be their second, the son of Hades thought with a silent chuckle. "So, a picnic on the beach. It's almost normal, until you consider that we're both offspring of immortal gods and we're hiding in a camp full of people taking refuge from the world. Romantic, huh?"
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:18 am

Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 2 Jgh210

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

She blushed like mad when he used his nickname for her. She liked it, a lot. She reached down slightly to cover his mouth, giggling. "Shhh, we're forgetting about that for a day, how does that sound? We can be normal teenagers on a normal day going to the beach for a normal date--" she blushed as she covered her own mouth, still being able to see the edges of her smile. "I mean-- Yeah, I-I suppose this would be a date..." she gushed, beginning to play with his hair again.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:58 am

Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 2 Bdc7b58f-1e4b-44d8-8563-1cc81c464e88_zpsa34f2965

He grinned, but tried to hide the wide smile on his face. "So. A date." Adam bit his lip for a moment, thinking deeply. "Should we talk? Like. About us, I mean. I dunno." The boy blushed and was thankful that she couldn't see his face, which was a palette of confusion and embarrassment. "You know what I mean." He shrugged, and continued drumming on her legs. To be honest, the son of Hades wasn't sure what they were. He wasn't sure that he wanted to just call it something either. Maybe just let it be.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:04 am

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

"A date." she smiled, running her hands through his hair. She listened to him, tilting her head a little. What were they? She pondered at this for a moment before speaking. Well, she liked him, a lot. He likes her, right? So what does that make it? "I know what you mean." she said slightly hushed. "Well, I like you. A lot, actually. This past week I've gotten to know who you are, and you are a great person. And quite frankly, great people are the people I like." She said, somewhat rambling. She always had a difficult time expressing her feelings, she wasn't used to it.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:26 am

Adam nodded, and decided to drop the subject. He'd just let it play out and see where they went. Smiling, he leaned his head back into her as he walked. "So, what are we going to eat on this magical picnic? I'll have you know that I hate mayonnaise, and have a secret infatuation with pastrami. And turkey's not really my jive. Also, I love apples and carrots but don't really like cauliflower or anything like that." Adam chuckled at himself, and wondered what she thought about his odd eating habits. His parents hated it when he was younger. One week he'd devour a bag of Doritos like there was diamonds at the bottom, and the next week he had sworn off junk food. The boy never was the most decisive.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:34 am

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

She laughed as he listed off some things he liked and disliked. She gently placed her hands on both sides of his face, using her thumbs to stroke his cheeks. "How about we have some pastrami sandwiches with apples slices and baby carrots?" she laughed, thinking about other things she could pack. "And I could also pack some sweets. I keep some desserts in my cabin room and I'm not even sorry for it." she giggled.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:45 am

He laughed. "Sounds good to me." Hearing her comment about sweets, he raised an eyebrow. "Wait, you have sweets hidden in your cabin and you haven't told me?" Adam glanced up at her and grinned. "I'm offended!"
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:53 am

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

She laughed at the boy who carried her on his shoulders. "I had no idea you would be interested in it! I have nutella, brownies, skittles, cupcakes, cheesecake, I could open my own little shop!" she giggled. "I make all of this really late in the kitchen so nobody sees and then I have them all to myself!" she smiles, looking down at Adam and smiling widely.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:07 am

"Not interested in sweets?" He raised an eyebrow. "You obviously don't know me, babe. I oughta drop you right now." Adam smiled at her, as they finally approached the cabins. "Here's your destination," he said, getting down on one knee so she could get off his shoulders. "You know I've never been in the Zeus cabin? Is that weird?"
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:13 am

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

"But you won't drop me because you like me too much." she giggled, flipping her hair. She hopped off his shoulders and gave a quick, friendly kiss on the top of his head for a quick thank you. "Nah, its not weird. I've never been inside the Hades cabin, most people in there dislike me anyway." she laughed, taking his hand and leading him inside the cabin and to her room. She went straight to her closet and picked out her bathing suit and her outfit to go over it and tossed it onto her bed. She rummaged inside her closet to find her picnic basket."Go on, make yourself comfortable." she spoke, her voice somewhat muffled.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:37 am

Adam glanced around the room at first, but shrugged and sat on her bed. "Eh, it's not much different in the Hades cabin. Except a little darker." He shrugged again, despite that she couldn't see it. He pulled himself farther on to the bed, and propped his head on the headboard. Crossing his legs, he watched the closet door, twiddling his thumbs. "Any specific reason why most of the Hades kids hate you? I don't." He pulled one of her pillows to him, and sat it behind him. "Your closet's messy," he said, making an observation over his snickering. In reality, the cabin was just like the Hades cabin. It made him wonder why all the petty disputes over camp happened. Everyone lived the same, despite being from opposite spectrums of life. He laughed to himself. Was he seriously having an existential monologue in his girlfriend's cabin?
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:46 am

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

She found the picnic basket and pulled it out of the closet. It was just a normal picnic basket, nothing spectacular about it really. She grabbed her clothes off her bed and slipped away inside her closet shutting the door behind her. She came out a few minutes later, now wearing an off shoulder black shirt that had a giant cat face on it with baby blue denim shorts, bathing suit underneath. "Better."she mumbled to herself, taking a seat next to Adam on her bed. "No, I don't think they have a certain reason they hate me, they just... kind of do." she shrugged, leaning her head on his shoulder. "My closet is so bad, I literally just throw everything everywhere and it gets so so bad." she laughed, slipping her arm through his so that they were linking arms.
[/color][/color]
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:00 am

"It's okay, I do too," he replied chuckling. "Eh, don't worry about any of my half-siblings." Adam bit the inside of his lip and furrowed his brow. "Besides, I don't even like most of them." He shrugged. Cracking a smile, he turned, pulling her so that she turned to face him as well. "Rachel, I just wanted to tell you some stuff. I'm talking emotional junk, and this doesn't happen a lot, so take it in while you can. I uh, I really like you and stuff. I think you're really excellent. I'm glad that we started hanging out again. And when I talk to other people, I'm going to refer to you as my girlfriend or something. I don't know." He shrugged. "Also, I'm not good at expressing myself. I'm just weird, y'know."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:11 am

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

She found herself blushing harder than she ever has before. She looked Adam straight in the face, a smile on her face. She took her hands and cupped his face. "Adam..." she smiled, moving a piece of hair out of his face. She couldn't help but keep smiling. She was at a complete loss of words. Words could not describe how happy she was in that moment. "I like you and stuff too. And you will be referred to as my boyfriend." she giggled, looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:19 am

He bit the inside of his mouth, rubbing the back of his head. "Is this the part where we kiss, or...?" Adam blushed deeply, and looked away. "Ah, sorry! I totally just ruined that moment, didn't I?" He chuckled at himself, and looked down at his crossed legs. "Like I said before, I'm really not good at expressing myself. Or words, for that matter. I mean, I've had plenty of relationships, I mean, look at me." He did a hairflip jokingly.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:31 am

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

She couldn't help but laugh when he asked if that was the part where they kiss. "I think it was, but that's okay, there will be plenty more chances." she stated, giggling. She blushed and looked down. "Actually, this will be my first relationship... pretty lame, huh?" she shrugged, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. She hadn't been this interested in a guy before, this happy with one. And it was her first relationship, she was new to the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:00 am

Adam chuckled, and patted her head. "Not at all. It's cute. I've never been in a relationship with somebody so inexperienced, I guess. I like it." He smiled at her, and looked down, taking one of her hands. "Anyways..." He looked up, and slid off the bed, pulling her to follow her. "Let's go to the beach, before I fall asleep." He started to walk towards the door, but first walked to her closet. "One sec," he mumbled, sifting through the shirts hanging. Pulling a regular brown t-shirt from the hanger, he threw his own off and slipped it on. "Phew, I needed to change. That shirt stank."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:13 am

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

She blushed and held his hand. She wathced him go through her clothes, put on an old shirt of hers and laughed. "Just started dating and you're already stealing my clothes." she laughed, going over to the picnic basket, packing a few brownies, and going to the kitchen and quickly made their sandwiches and apple slices and carrots. When the basket was ready, she took her free hand and held Adam's hand. She got on her tip toes and kissed his cheek and smiled. "I like you." she smiled, starting to walk out of the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:33 am

He blushed, and followed her out, keeping a tight grip on her hand. They walked for a bit towards the beach, hand in hand and in silence. "I like you too," he replied, breaking the silence. Clearing his throat, he glanced over and smiled. "Today's cool."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:43 am

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

She blushed slightly. "Today is very cool." she held his hand tightly, slightly swinging it back and forth as they neared the beach. When they got there, she opned her picnic basket and pulled out a bed sheet and spread it out on top of the sand. she placed the basket in the middle and sat on the sheet. She patted a seat next to her, as she began to unpack the basket. There was little to no one at the beach, she was kind of surprised at the lack of people. But it was okay with her, she wanted no one to bother their date.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:01 am

Adam plopped himself down next to her on the bed sheet. Biting the inside of his mouth (probably a bad habit), he watched her unpack. "I'm surprised nobody's here," he commented, as if he had read her mind. "Usually it's full of people. Oh well. I'm glad it's just us." He gave her a tiny smile, and laced his own hands together. "I should've brought my guitar. I could've played you something." He let out another small smile, and drummed absently on his jeans, not wanting to be the first person to start eating.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:13 am

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

She looked up and smiled at him. "I'm glad its just us too." she smiled, taking a bite of her sandwich. She almost choked on her sandwich hearing him. "Um, guitar?! WHY HAVEN'T YOU COME INTO MY LIFE EARLIER?" she laughed, pulling out a pouch of CapriSun and stuck the straw inside the pouch. She had a huge soft spot for guys who could play guitars, but she was pretty sure every girl did.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:20 am

"Yeah, guitar," he said, and tilted his head at her. "Have I never told you that play guitar before?" He sucked on his own Capri Sun for a moment, and shrugged. "Oh well. Thought I had told you." Grinning, Adam lifted a sandwich to his lips and took a bite. "Why so excited?" he questioned, once he had swallowed.  
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:24 am

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

She blushed hard and replied "I have a huge soft spot for boys who can play guitar, sing, create art, things like that." she took another bite of her sandwich then popped a baby carrot in her mouth. "I think that's because I like to sing."
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:39 am

Adam grinned, and shoved her playfully. "For real? Me too. Sing to me." He sat his sandwich down and let his face rest in his hands. "Go on, I'm waiting. Don't be shy." He looked up at her with his emerald gaze, and waited for her to begin. In the meantime, he picked up his sandwich and began eating again, not letting his attention falter from her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Louder Than Thunder {adam}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next