Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Louder Than Thunder {adam}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

Louder Than Thunder {adam} Empty
PostSubject: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:47 am

Louder Than Thunder {adam} Jgh210

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

Rachel sat on a log staring into the lake. Under her eyes, darkened. Her eyes shone with no glimmer or sparkle like usual. Her expression grim, herself being entirely lifeless, almost. She had stopped taking her medication about two months ago, but oh boy was it now kicking in more than ever. She stared soullessly at the lake, staring into her reflection. What she saw in her reflection was smiles and her usual self. She threw a rock into her reflection and leaned backward so she fell off the log. Her back now on the ground, her hair wild and arms sprawled out, her legs still over the log, she stared up into the sky, silently hoping for an answer. The position she was in almost made it look like she was mangled, especially with the big black sweater and sweatpants she wore. She took a deep breath in and out.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:33 am

Louder Than Thunder {adam} Bdc7b58f-1e4b-44d8-8563-1cc81c464e88_zpsa34f2965

adam dunlap - son of hades

Adam cleared his throat, leaning over her. His approach had been silent, like that of a shadow. "Are you okay?" he questioned, and raised an eyebrow. He bent down so that his weight were on his knees, and continued to peer down at her. "You look like you need a trip to the infirmary, Rach." He grinned just a bit, and poked her in the ribs. "So tell me, where does it hurt? Here? Here? What about here?" With each "hear", he poked her in a different spot, nodding after each touch as if he had assessed something. 
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:26 pm

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

She breathed out, seeing Adam stand over her. When he began poking her in the ribs, she started having short giggle fits from her ribs being ticklish. "Stop making me laugh when I'm sad!" she giggled, crossing her arms so her ribs were protected. She sat up and turned toward Adam, so they were at equal height. She sighed and looked up at him. "I don't know, I just feel down in the dumps today. She said, leaning forward to lean her head against Adam's chest. "Heeeeelp."

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:10 am

"Hmmm," he mumbled, running his hands through her hair. "Let me think for a moment." He sat down, indian style, and took her hands, looking down at the grass. "Any specific reason you're sad?" He questioned, and ran his thumb across her palm gently. Adam bit his lip, and smiled at her a bit. "Is somebody giving you trouble? Do I need to fight somebody?"
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:15 am

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

She smiled and breathed out joyfully as he ran his hands through her hair. She always loved it when her mother did it to, it was a comforting feeling. She held his hands as he looked down at the grass. Her hair looked worse than a birds nest with a few stray leaves and twigs from her lying on the ground. She smiled. "Nah, nobody to fight." she replied with a slight laugh. "Well, I guess not taking medication counts, right?" she spoke under her breath, hoping he wouldn't hear her. That was not something she wanted to necessarily talk about.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:57 am

Adam picked leaves and grass from her hair for a moment, frowning to himself. He was processing her words, however quiet they may have been. "Why aren't you taking your medication, Rachel?" He used her full name to emphasis the seriousness of the situation. The son of Hades hadn't even known she was on medication, but decided to let that go and instead focus on the real problem. He remained silent for a moment, and before she could answer, he stood up. Bending over, he plucked her off the ground, and threw her over his shoulder in one quick motion. 
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:06 am

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

She shrugged and sighed as he plucked the grass from her hair. "Well you see- hEY HEY HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING ADAM I SWEAR ADAM PUT ME DOWN!!" she squealed over his shoulder as he flung her on his shoulder. She squirmed and squiggled, wanting desperately to be put down. "WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU TAKING ME ANYWAY ADAM PLEASE." she groaned.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:46 am

"I'm taking you back to your cabin," he said, "to take your medicine." Adam readjusted his grip on her, one arm on her back and the other around her knees. "The only way you're getting down is if you promise to take it when we get there." He continued walking towards the cabins, holding the girl tight to his shoulder. 
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:50 am

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

She started to panic slightly when he mentioned her medicine. "Adam please! You can't let me take those! I don't need them!" she started to practically beg. "They give me lucid dreams at night! Have you ever had a lucid dream? They're the scariest things in the entire world and it all feels so real.. its so frightening please don't make me take them.." she whimpered, not squirming around on his shoulder anymore, just laid limp on his shoulder, a couple tears rolling from her eyes from fear.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:57 am

The son of Hades sighed, and stopped in front of a large stump. He sat the girl down on top of it so that she was nearly eye-level with him. "Rach, I don't know what you want. Not taking your medicine makes you sad, but you refuse to take it because of these lucid dreams." He bit his lip for a moment, and put his hands on her shoulders. "Tell me what you want." He squeezed one of her shoulders and slid his hands down so that they rested on her forearms. "I'll get whatever you want, find you anything, whatever. Explain this all to me though. That's all I need."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:06 am

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

As soon as she felt herself touch the ground, she felt better for a second. She looked Adam straight in the eyes, trying to keep herself together, but ended up breaking down and crying. "I just want to be happy..." she cried  out, throwing her arms around Adam and hugging him. "I didn't ask for this life... none of us did. I never wanted to be a Greek God's half kid, hell it makes it worse since I'm a kid of the most important one. I didn't want to learn how to fight monsters and deal with them at a young age. I never wanted to leave my mom behind... I wanted to have a normal life, with normal problems and normal friends and go through normal relationships and normal heartbreak..." she cried into his shoulder, holding him tightly. "All of that 'requires' me to take the medicine. I never needed it in the first place. But when I was on it for long enough and stopped taking them, boom I was sad. I don't get it.. I was perfectly fine.." she whimpered. 

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:29 am

Adam rubbed her back, nodding as she spoke it. "Rach, I'm sorry." He kept his pity short, knowing that she didn't want it. He pulled away so that he could look her in the eyes. "I'm really, really sorry. I know how it feels. I swear to you that I know how it feels. I never asked for this life. But, it chose me. So I deal with it. And I realize that it doesn't matter feeling sad or bad about it because I can't change it. We can't change it." The boy gave her a warm smile. "All we can do is share our feelings and learn to enjoy the normal times. Sure, I'm cynical sometimes. Gods know that I hate it sometimes. But I deal, I've learned to deal and accept it."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:39 am

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

She looked up at him, her eyes still watery from crying. She placed a hand on his cheek, using her thumb to stroke it. "You're the only good I've got left. I know we can't change it, we'll probably never catch a break from those goddamn monsters. But you know what  the single most thing I'm grateful for?" she asked, looking at Adam and smiling. "It brought me to you." she giggled, knowing that it was incredibly cheesy, but it was true. He was the closest friend she has, never really clicking with anyone else. She leaned forward and planted a small kiss on his cheek. She smiled and ruffled his hair.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:10 pm

He raised an eyebrow at her words, and grinned. "That was...so cheesy." Adam shoved her playfully, and crossed his arms. "Cute though." He blushed, and rubbed that back of his head. He was also glad that him and Rachel had grown closer over these past few days. The son of Hades had needed a good friend like her. Somebody who got him; somebody who appreciated him. He glanced around, and bit at his lip. "So, what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:53 pm

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus
She laughed and crossed her arms as well. "Hey, that took me a lot of courage to say, alright?!" she laughed, pretending to pout. Her cheeks turned light pink when he called it cute. She ran a hand through her hair and smiled at him. She was glad he came back to camp, she really needed him this time around, with everything she was feeling. She rested her head in her hand, and tapped on her head thinking of what to do. She looked at him. "How about we go to the beach?" she smiled. 

Last edited by RachieFizzy! on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:50 pm

Adam shrugged. "Sure, sounds good to me. I haven't been there in a while anyways. Too busy, I guess." The boy stepped back and bent down on one knee gently, extending his hand up to her. "M'lady," he said joking, and gave her a toothy grin. It was a lesser-known fact that Adam had no idea how to swim, but he wasn't going to let that stop him from having a good time.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:43 pm

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus
She giggled and took his hand and smiled. "Oh thank you, kind sir." she got up, looking down and seeing that she was purely in pajama type clothes. "OH MY GODS I LOOK LIKE A BUM." she laughed, blushing hard. She looked down tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. 

Last edited by RachieFizzy! on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:45 am

He chuckled, and ruffled her hair so that her hair-tucking was in vain. "It's...cute." Adam blushed just a tiny bit at the compliment (he's not the most outgoing person), and shoved his hands into his pockets. He cleared his throat and became immensely interested in his own feet. Realizing how awkward the moment was between the two, he decided to break the tension. "Come on, your chariot awaits," he said, and grabbed her, throwing her over his shoulder like he had done previously.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:00 pm

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

She smiled brightly and blushed. "T-Thanks." she stuttered, smiling like a complete idiot. She knew he meant good by the compliment, he never was usually so blunt. She liked it, he should do it more often. Feeling herself being thrown over his shoulders again, she laughed. "ADAM-! Oh forget it!" she giggled, not even trying to put up a fight, just laughing.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:22 pm

Adam grinned, and adjusted her place on his shoulder. He dropped her into a bridal-hold, before lifting her up and placing her legs around his neck so that she was now sitting on his shoulders. The son of Hades silently praised himself for keeping himself in shape over the years. "Where to?" he asked, leaning his head back and looking up at her. "Beach, cabin? Your chariot awaits."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:33 pm

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

She giggled silently as Adam shifted her around, ending up sitting on her shoulders. She smiled, blushing slightly. She placed her hands on top of his head, running her fingers through his hair. She hadn't been carried on someone's shoulders in a very long time, she felt like a little kid again almost. "If you could take me to my cabin, that would be delightful, dear chariot." She said, trying to sound like a Queen from the Middle Ages. She held her head up high, waving like she was royalty at campers who passed by.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:21 pm

Adam nodded, and walked towards the cabins. "Of course, m'lady." He chuckled and continued forward, holding her legs close to his chest so that she wouldn't fall off. "Isn't it weird?" he started, after a moment of walking. "How we never really talked a lot until like, last week."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:33 pm

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

She fell silent and thought for a moment. It was true, they had barely associated with each other until they ran into each other the week before."Yeah, it is weird." she spoke gently, mindlessly playing with his hair. "I'm glad I ran into that day though. You scared me, you fell out of a tree." she laughed, patting his cheek. 

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:38 am

The boy shrugged, snickering a bit at his own misfortune. "Yeah, that doesn't happen a lot. I still have the giant bruise." He smiled, and drummed with his hands on her legs. "So, what do you expect us to be doing at the beach?" he asked curiously, and looked up at her. Adam wasn't sure what he had expected them to do either. They day was a nice, if not a bit humid, and the sky only turned gray and overcast every once in a while. He guessed there were worse days to go to the beach. 
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:45 am

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

Rachel thought for a moment. Well, she didn't feel like swimming at all today, but might as well put on her suit anyway. "Hmmm.." she mumbled, processing her thoughts. "Oh! We could have a lovely little picnic!" she cheered, smiling happily. "I could pack us a little lunch and we can sit next to the water and have a nice little picnic next to the water, and go swimming after if you'd like. Oh man, it'll be great!" she smiled brightly, ruffling his hair up a bit.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Louder Than Thunder {adam}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next