Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Unconventional Siblings (Nara/ Yan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NarakaPein

NarakaPein

Unconventional Siblings (Nara/ Yan) Empty
PostSubject: Unconventional Siblings (Nara/ Yan)   Unconventional Siblings (Nara/ Yan) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:06 pm

Kassidy was watering her plant. It was a tulip, freshly budded. It was her pride and joy. The only thing she cared for more than friends. Well, all friends except for Alec. Alec was effectively her little brother. The person she could rely on in thick or thin. Although, they weren't exactly close in the age gap. Alec was 13, she was 17, but it didn't matter. She cared for him like her own flesh and blood borhter and that was all that mattered.

She was putting in fresh natural fertiliser when the familiar pitter patter of thirteen year old feet walked into the cabin. "Hi, Alec." She said, not lifting up her head as she applied the fertiliser.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Siblings (Nara/ Yan)   Unconventional Siblings (Nara/ Yan) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:08 pm

I walked through the courtyard of the cabins, and made my way to the Hermes dorms. As I entered, I saw Kassy watering her plant. "Hey Kass, whats up?" I asked her. "How is Tulip doing?" Tulip was her flower.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
NarakaPein

NarakaPein

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Siblings (Nara/ Yan)   Unconventional Siblings (Nara/ Yan) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:18 pm

Kassidy smiled. "Fine, Alec. Budded, actually. And me? Bored. Bored as heck." Kassidy said, putting the tulip out to the sunlight. "What shall we do? Spar?" Kassidy suggested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Siblings (Nara/ Yan)   Unconventional Siblings (Nara/ Yan) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unconventional Siblings (Nara/ Yan)
Page 1 of 1