Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Chance Meeting (Nara, Cam, Doc)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NarakaPein

NarakaPein

A Chance Meeting (Nara, Cam, Doc) Empty
PostSubject: A Chance Meeting (Nara, Cam, Doc)   A Chance Meeting (Nara, Cam, Doc) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:47 am

caine cowlstoch

Caine relaxed under the shade of a palm tree, no thoughts penetrating his head to turn the ten minutes he had spent in blissful ignorance into ten minutes of questionable morality. He was happy; nothing could deter his day. Nothing but the high pitched squeal of an Aphrodite camper, possibly going on about how the sand gets in their A) Hair, B) Clothes, or C) Shoes. He despised idiots, fools and overall stupidity with a passion. They were the one thing he could not stand. Why get on with your life when popularity was the only thing you cared about? He didn't understand.

He heard ruffling and stamping from a distant section of the beach. Sitting up, he looked around, seeing it was only a raven. His raven. Poe.

But then the noise continued. Most likely two other fellow campers. Knowing that the peace he had barely worked hard to achieve but had worked arduously to keep was shattering around his ears. ""Hey! Who are you?" He blurted, walking out of his alcoveof shade to the two campers who steadily approached. Who are they? I guess I'll have to attempt the diplomatic approach. Here goes nothing. Caine pondered to himself as his crow cawed and flew off, enjoying the heat rays of the sun.

Back to top Go down

A Chance Meeting (Nara, Cam, Doc)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: