Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Should I stay or should I go? -Bren-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy

Vixy

Should I stay or should I go? -Bren- Empty
PostSubject: Should I stay or should I go? -Bren-   Should I stay or should I go? -Bren- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:22 pm

The outside world. Where the heros are...And the monsters. Ama had never known any life outside of camp. Had never seen the world outside. It was hard to imagine going out there, trying to save heros, and bring them home to camp half blood. How could she do it? What if she died? Or worse! What if they died because she was so inexperienced! She barely knew how to fight, and only knew a few basic songs on her harp!

But, she couldn't stay here forever, being a coward. She could just sit around and hope that people wouldn't notice what a failure she was. She had been training.... but was it enough? It was almost summer... time for heros to come.... Time for satyrs...and satyress' to bring them... And she would be among them.

Today, Ama was staring out from Thalia's pine, sitting in her wheelchair so that any humans going by wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Should I stay or should I go? -Bren- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I stay or should I go? -Bren-   Should I stay or should I go? -Bren- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:44 pm

Should I stay or should I go? -Bren- Tumblr_mel2vqrilg1qlyey2

The day was hot. Not just hot, but blazing. The sun beat down on the camp, people sweating their day away, the cloudless sky revealing the unrelenting sun. Few campers dared to stray outside to train or go about daily activities. Summer was evidently almost here, and even more campers would be out and about sweating their butts off. The little number of campers that had summoned the courage to go outside stayed near the beach's edge, letting the water splash over their bodies to cool off. Others had water balloon fights or fanned themselves desperately. But, not Tobias.

Toby stood at the edge of the forest in some relieving shade of a great tall tree, avoiding the rays of the sun at all costs. He could, of course, just stay in his cabin, but that would mean being with siblings, and being with siblings meant being with people. And that would be unbearable. Toby, despite his constant need for approval, hated spending time with others. The forest was sort of his safe little haven in which to practice his necromancy in secret, without being looked upon. But, since it was the day, he just hang out amongst the tall trees which gave him shade and a place to be shot of people.

It was a particularly good day to be in the shade, and Toby appreciated the trees even more than usual. The lack of activity, however, did in fact bring a sense of drowsiness upon him. He yawned a bit, cupping his hand in front of his mouth out of habit. He then turned his back to the camp and looked toward the forest. His droopy eyes glanced around for an easy tree to climb with plentiful foliage to block out the sun. Spotting one a little distance ahead, he tromped over, left over leaves from the previous winter crunching underfoot. He seized a branch, using what muscles he had from climbing trees in the past, hoisted himself up. His biceps strained for he hadn't climbed trees since sometime before winter. He managed to lift his leg and swung it over a sturdy branch. He continued to climb until he was about halfway up the tree. Not too high as to be revealed to the sun again, but not too low as to be easily spotted. He removed his black wand from his sleeve and whispered a small incantation. A group of ropes began to sprout out the tip of the wand and curl up on his lap. When the rope finished spiraling out, he replaced his wand in his sleeve then tied himself around the tree, before tilting his head back and closing his tired eyes.
Back to top Go down

Should I stay or should I go? -Bren-
Page 1 of 1