Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

i'll spend forever [ private -- kenz ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

i'll spend forever [ private -- kenz ]  Empty
PostSubject: i'll spend forever [ private -- kenz ]    i'll spend forever [ private -- kenz ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:04 pm

i'll spend forever [ private -- kenz ]  34y1r3t

Stephanie Lee Jones

Daughter of Caerus
Stephie was the first one to reach the cabin, trying to refrain from laughing out loud as she almost tripped into the room. Brushing the hair out of her eyes, she collapsed on the sofa in a fit of laughter. "Ha!" Stephie exclaimed, smiling. "I can still beat you," she said, her breathing becoming normal again. The girl could run faster than him back when they were kids, and it seemed that nothing had changed.

She sat upright, exhaling happily. Stephanie noticed the door open to the youngest girls' room of cabin two. Giving them a small wave, she motioned for the girls to shut the door and go to sleep. The little demigods obeyed and shut the door, leaving them utterly alone.

Clickyyy
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: i'll spend forever [ private -- kenz ]    i'll spend forever [ private -- kenz ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:51 pm

i'll spend forever [ private -- kenz ]  Tumblr_lp8gvylC1j1qi9s2zo1_500
Parker Rhys Cowell
Parker's lungs burned red hot. He was use to running and all but, Stephie was a challenge. If she wasn't the daughter of Caerus she would deffinantly be a daughter of Hermes. What surprised him the most was that no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't even make it within ten feet of her.

After Parker finally got into the Hera cabin, he noticed Stephie lounging on the couch. He leaned over, coughing and wiping sweat from his forehead. "I'm gunna go change okay? I probably don't smell the best." Parker dragged his feet into the older guys room and over to his bed. He striped down to his boxers and quickly, making sure he didn't wake anyone up, threw on a pair of sweatpants and a salmon-ish pinky colored loose tank top. He couldn't stand not wearing socks so he slipped on a pair of knit socks his grandma made him. They were green, his favorite color.

Parker plopped down on the couch next to Stephie, putting his arm on the back of the couch behind her. He wasn't sure if they were actually dating..and if he could do that yet so he played it safe and stuck to friencly stuff. He looked over at her and smiled. Parker was kind of nervous. He wasn't sure if they should go back to making out or just talking. They were in a cabin packed tight with kids and he wasn't sure if they should be kissing in front of such young kids but, gods he wanted to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: i'll spend forever [ private -- kenz ]    i'll spend forever [ private -- kenz ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:18 pm

Stephanie Lee Jones

Daughter of Caerus
Stephie smiled at his face, seeing sweat drip down his forehead. She had always been faster than him, and enjoyed it. She kicked off her shoes, the heels worn down from her sprint. The girl gave him a small smirk and nodded, deciding to go change herself as well. Spray paint still lingered on her hands and arms, but she didn't really care, and knew Parker didn't either. Sneaking into a tee shirt, pink sweatpants, and gold supras, the girl came back out. Feeling the warmth of Parker next to her, the girl smiled widely.

She leaned her head against his chest, eyes darting to his socks. "Your grandma made those, right?" Steph asked with a smile. She couldn't tell if they were really dating yet, considering that he hadn't officially asked her. The girl leaned upwards, smiling at him. "You are right, you stink," she said teasingly. She didn't really care though, assuming she smelled just as good, only with a bit of spray paint.

Laying in his lap, she looked up into his eyes, smiling. Stephanie remembered the last time that they were just ... talking, like normal teenagers. It was another night that her step father had beaten her, and she had run over to Parker's house. He was always there for her. She couldn't believe she was so cold to him an hour ago. He didn't deserve her doubt.

Clickyyy
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: i'll spend forever [ private -- kenz ]    i'll spend forever [ private -- kenz ]  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:53 am

Mari Daryl Willow * Aphrodite * the Whiny

i'll spend forever [ private -- kenz ]  Tumblr_mb18dfR6iQ1rgvi65o1_500

Daryl rubbed her eyes before she knocked at the door of Hera's big cabin.
Realizing it was night, she decided to just open the door, search for someone who is Stephanie and Parker, and storm out. She wanted to sleep, to fix her hair, to be comfortable but this bouquet for the ir booth had eaten all of that time. But she didn't regret it. It came out beautiful.

As expected, everyone was asleep... except a couple, and Bryce. Bryce raised his eyebrows twice in greeting, and Daryl waved at him twice. He eyed the bouquet intently, and Daryl wanted to throw something at him. But she decided to do that later. Daryl looked at the couple, and Tyche seemed to be with her.

That was who she wanted to see. And they were dating. She frowned. Then why is that girl sending this bouquet? Love triangle? Daryl's eyes shone, but she didn't want to jump to conclusions. She walked over and cleared her throat. She held out the bouquet.

"Hello," she greeted. "Are you Parker?" she asked the boy, then to the girl. "Are you Stephanie?" Not waiting for an answer--it was obvious--Daryl held up the bouquet. "This is for you two. Someone named Aphrodite dela Marco sent that to you, through Cabin 10's booth," she explained. "Sorry for disturbing your date. You might want to read the note." Daryl pointed out the little paper.

Quote :

Tied securely, the assorted bouquet was fresh and blooming. In the center of the flower bunch lie three white Oleander. Encircling it are yellow carnations and more white oleanders, having a dashed pattern--oleander after carnation. On the third layer are the pink begonias, mixed with carnation--this time with no certain pattern. On the bottom, with the green and leafy Basils, are the orange lilies to emphasize the bouquet. All of this are binded as securely as Daryl could manage. All flowers have something to make them stand out, but Daryl managed to make it light as possible. She also showered emphasizing perfume on the flowers.

Hanging from a carnation is a note. The paper was designed, an the handwriting is curvy and elegant. The paper said, when opened,

"Parker and Stephanie,

Have an amazing time together. Just don't get too settled.
Hope you know the meanings sweethearts.
You have no idea who your messing with.

Love,
Aphrodite."

ooc: just imagine it tied. and I'm invading ahahahaah.

Last edited by FudgeeBear on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: i'll spend forever [ private -- kenz ]    i'll spend forever [ private -- kenz ]  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:54 am

Parker Rhys Cowell
Parker's arm rested on Stephie's shoulder now. He liked the feeling of Stephie being so close to him. It reminded him of the late nights he spent talking with her and the sleepovers at his grandma's house. He smiled at her, his teeth peeking through. Parker nodded at Stephie's question. "Yeah, they're a bit small now but, they're warm so I kept them." He shrugged. Parker chuckled at her comment. "You don't smell so good yourself, missy." He teased.

Parker was staring down into Stephie's eyes with a big, goofy grin on his face. He brushed her hair away from her eyes. He couldn't stop smiling. He had Stephie back. Stephie was his. His. Only his. He liked it that way. He loved it that way, actually. Parker's smile widened as he leaned down to kiss her. Just as his lips were about to touch hers, the door opened to reveal a girl holding a bouquet.

She started to go on about Aphrodite and the flowers. As she was talking, Parker was slowing turning red with anger. He shifted, moving Stephie off of him. Parker tried to calm himself down. He didn't want to deal with Aphrodite anymore. He took the bouquet from the girl and read the note.

Gods. Would she ever quit? Parker stomped out of the cabin and threw the bouquet before angrily sitting on the white marble steps. He was done. He was 100% done with Aphrodite. She'd gone too far. Too far this time.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: i'll spend forever [ private -- kenz ]    i'll spend forever [ private -- kenz ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:32 pm

Stephanie Lee Jones

Daughter of Caerus
Stephie gave him a small, soft smile and nodded, her eyes glancing down at his socks once more. Now that she had a good look at them, the green wool did appear a bit small. The demigod stuck her tongue out at him, eyes shut and restraining herself from laughter. Opening her eyes, the gilr couldn't help but smile, running a hand over the outline of Parker's face, trying to keep her mind off that goofy grin of his. The grin that she had loved for so long. Her eyes followed along every inch of his face, remembering it all. He hadn't changed one bit since they were kids, at least not in a way she cared about. He was still Parker, and Stephie loved every bit of him.

Feeling him move his lips into her, she was about to lean in as well. The door opened with a snap, sending the girl down to the floor. Propping herself up, she noticed an Aphrodite girl with flowers. Stephanie felt her eyes narrowing at the bouquet, knowing immediately who it was from before the girl spoke. Standing up off the ground, she shot a nervous glance at Rarker's face, swelling with red hot anger. Would that girl ever quit? Steph was sure she must've moved on already, with some silly rebound boy, but couldn't believe she had to continue and mock them.

Giving the Aphrodite girl a small, meaningless smile as she left, Stephie quickly followed Parker outside. Seeing the flowers whipped across the white ground, she chewed the bottom of her lip. The girl had seen him angry before, but nothing like the mere mention of Aphrodite brought him. Shutting the door behind him, she took a seat next to him, slipping her hand in his. "She doesn't know who she's messing with," Stephie whispered softly. Her thumb rubbed his hand affectionately as she laid her head on his shoulder.

She was angry, sure, but she knew that Parker had to be calm first. After all, Stephanie was in the same bunk room as Aphrodite. The possibilities for revenge were almost infinite. "I'm not going anywhere," she added, giving him a small smile. "I promise."

Clickyyy
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: i'll spend forever [ private -- kenz ]    i'll spend forever [ private -- kenz ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:08 am

Parker Rhys Cowell
Parker gave Stephie a pouting face. He was not impressed with Aphrodite. He'd had enough of her crap. She treated men like dogs. She blackmailed, and was far too clingy. "Aphrodite stinks." He pouted, looking at the flowers from the bouquet strewn across the while marble steps. The wind blew the flowers in all different directions, leaving petals here and there.

Goosebumps formed on Parker's arms. He ran a hand through his hair. What was he supposed to do about Aphrodite. There was no way she would leave him alone. Parker sighed, staring out at the cabin courtyard. He didn't want to hurt Stephie but, he also didn't want to be bossed around and blackmailed by Aphrodite anymore. He had nothing. No suggestions, no plans. He was nervous to say the least. What was she going to do him? Let alone Stephie. Stephie probably her prime target now.

Parker slipped his arm around Stephie's shoulder, pulling her closer. It was cold outside, probably below zero. Stephie was probably cold. "We can go back in if you want..."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: i'll spend forever [ private -- kenz ]    i'll spend forever [ private -- kenz ]  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:49 pm

Stephanie Lee Jones

Daughter of Caerus
Stephie's mouth parted slightly as she exhaled quickly, blowing air angrily out of her mouth. She continued to rub His hand with her thumb, trying to smile softly, even though it was a bit forced. She couldn't help herself but to hate that girl, the evil and scheming Aphrodite De la Marco. "I know, she does," Stephanie mused, her eyes looking up at the night sky. Millions of stars glittered in the stars, as if winking at her.

She felt the winter wind brush past her face, making goosebumps form along her arms. Stephie looked at Parker for a moment, seeing that he was lost for words or thoughts. She knew that look all to well. He was worried. The demigod nudged him playfully and shook her head. "I'll be fine, don't worry!" she said swiftly. "She's got nothing on me, I can take care of myself Parker," Stephanie added.

Feeling his arm around her, she smiled softly, feeling his warmth fill her up, as well as making butterflies form in her stomach. "I'm fine," Stephie said softly, looking up at him affectionately.

Clickyyy
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: i'll spend forever [ private -- kenz ]    i'll spend forever [ private -- kenz ]  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:53 pm

maybe your my snowflake

Parker pulled her close, her face smushing into his chest. A small chuckle escaped from his mouth. He couldn't believe all this drama. Just because he didn't like a raging, jealous girl? Stephie suited him better. He loved her. Aphrodite was just a fling. He actually kind of hated her. But, now that she was mostly, or should be, out of his life, Parker could be happy again.

His chin rested on top of Stephie's head. Her hair smelled good. He thought maybe it was strawberries but, he couldn't be sure. Parker kissed the top of her head and stayed like that for a while. He was completely relaxed now and tired too. "Hey, wanna go to-" He yawned. "Excuse me. Wanna go to bed now?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'll spend forever [ private -- kenz ]    i'll spend forever [ private -- kenz ]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'll spend forever [ private -- kenz ]
Page 1 of 1