Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

i'm the reason we don't last forever. [private.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

i'm the reason we don't last forever. [private.] Empty
PostSubject: i'm the reason we don't last forever. [private.]   i'm the reason we don't last forever. [private.] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:02 pm

live while we're young,
What Chris used to do for the first few years at being at camp was; stay at camp all year-around, and in the summer he would go and stay with his family. No biggie, right? At least, he probably should've told people about It first instead just upping-and-leaving everything he loved behind. The worst part of It was that - despite the amount of times he had got high, wasted and ended up In situations with girls over the past few months - he still expected to walk on back into camp and eveything be waiting for him. He was pretty stupid when it cames to things like that; he wasn't good at realising that the world turned without him being there.
His hair was much, much shorter than before yet just as dark, his curls not falling low enough to fall Into his eyes right now, but he bet it would later in the day. He wore a pair of Vans, skinny jeans and a sleeveless hoodie with nothing beneath it, the front and zipper being open due to heat and the vanity of wanting to show off the muscles in his stomach, along with the three tattoos that covered areas of his body; an omega symbol on one bicep, a ring of thorns on the other's and writing on his chest. He thought he looked completely different, but the same.
He had spent long nights staying awake over the past months, angry at himself for just leaving Isabella behind. He was only coming back now for her; hoping to put on a smile and apology and hope that she was still here and wouldn't slap him across the face for leaving. He had just felt so claustrophobic before at camp; with everyone breathing down his neck about cheating on his girlfriend, and the smoking, and drinking. He had just needed to get away and just have fun. Now that he had done that, he thought he was ready to come back, knowing that he would've had to sooner or later anyway. He had been planning on later but he couldn't put it off any longer.
Flicking the cigarette-butt on the ground infront of him, Chris stamped It out with a quick movement of his foot, stopping in the center of the courtyard. He breathed out the last puff of smoke, watching as it reaching up Into the sky like long fingers. He light brown eyes then drifted down, being forced to look at cabin six. He had got back yesterday, and the first thing he had done was explain where he had been and slept. Christopher had onpy woken up a few hours ago, actually; chhosing to coear his head with a walk around the edge of camp. He knew he couldn't put this off any longer and had to grow up.
Therefore he started to make him way to Isabella's cabin, pausing at the door and unsure whether to knock. Thinking no, Chris pushed the door open, forcing a huge to his lips, ready to convince whoever he came across that he was confident. "Hello? Isabella?" He called out into the seemingly empty cabin, letting the door shut behind him.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: i'm the reason we don't last forever. [private.]   i'm the reason we don't last forever. [private.] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:40 pm

i'm the reason we don't last forever. [private.] Tumblr_m9s6ocmQhw1rvkj4w
i'm the reason we don't last forever. [private.] Tumblr_m9s776iC4F1rvkj4w
Isabella Faith Rose; daughter of Athena, goddess of wisdom

Isabella had actually quite felt happy these few weeks. Well, she had Zane. Zane did love her and cherished her everyday and Isabella couldn't help but love Zane more for that. At least she didn't think she was nothing now. Cabin six was quiet, considering that no one was in there. Isabella had decided to clean her space in her cabin, considering it was getting a bit sloppy. Sighing, Isabella started organizing her papers that had symbols and numbers scribbled over all them. A few loose pieces of her brown hair fell out of her ponytail and in front of her face. Huffing a bit, Isabella blew the loose hair pieces away.

A couple minutes later, Isabella grabbed her brown boots to slip on when something fell to the floor with a jingle. Confusion crossed Isabella's face as she picked up the silver object. Her heart jumped to her throat when she realized what it was. It was the bracelet that Chris had given her when they were in Wales. A low sob came out of Isabella's mouth as that tears started to fall. Isabella sat on her bed, her tears falling on her hand. Chris... She wasn't going to deny that she missed him. Isabella did every day but it seemed as if he was never coming back. He just left her when she needed him the most. Isabella felt like she was nothing to Chris. Now in anger, Isabella threw the stupid thing across the room, making a dent in the wall.

Wiping her face, Isabella took a deep breath and stood up, deciding that she was going to find Zane. Yet, she wasn't expecting someone to walk in. Putting on her boots, Isabella walked to the front door of the cabin and wanted to faint at the spot. It was Chris. The color drained from her face. Isabella was sure she looked as pale was a ghost. Chris looked different. Well, not the Chris in her eyes anymore. Soon though, her dark gray eyes fell to the floor, bailing up her fists. "What are you doing here?" Isabella asked in a whisper, not wanting to look him the eyes. Isabella didn't want to cause if she did, Isabella would break down and cry on the floor.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: i'm the reason we don't last forever. [private.]   i'm the reason we don't last forever. [private.] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:39 am

live while we're young,
His thick eyebrows shooting up very quickly when Isabella turned a sickly shade, Chris kept his grin on anyway even If it become half amused and confused. She was just as beautiful as she had ever been, if not more. He was unsure whether to go and embrace her or leave, so her just let his eyes wander the cabin, how nose wrinkling up in disgust at the many books around the room. Ugh. The amount of reading all these campers must do was revolting, and the only book Chris had ever read was the Da Vinci Code but It had still taken him a year. He was proud of it at least, seeing as his siblings had placed bets against him being able to finish It. It had been a laugh, at least.
Waking forward from the door, Chris perched on the back of the couch, a few feet from Isabella's side. He drummed his fingers on his leg, trying not to think about how great she looked in those shorts and shirt. "I missed you." He told her with a small shrug, it being the answer to her question. "Did you miss me too, Beautiful?" He asked, smiling again at his nickname for her...well, for any girl really. He didn't normally limit his kindness to one girl, because he thought all girls should hear It at times.
Remembering something, Chris reached in his pocket to pull out a silver chain, hanging from which was a small blue gemstone. He held up from his long fingers, letting it hang between them. "I got this for you; to say sorry." He told her, smiling sweetly at her and watching her with big brown eyes. He watched the gemstone sway back and forth before watching Isabella's face, waiting for her to meet his gaze. Chris licked his lips, waiting for Isabella to take it, hoping that everything would be forgotten and they could move on. He didn't know how long he had been gone; the past few weeks had been taken up by his sister's wedding, parties and sleeping. Chris actually needed to show Isabella some pictures from his phone of that day, but he'd left his mobile under his pillow. He'd show her pater, he was sure. Being best man had been pretty wicked, and the tux he had worn had looked great on him. Someone the girls had obviously agreed when he danced with them all In the reception afterwards, staying up until early morning and getting absolutely pissed.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: i'm the reason we don't last forever. [private.]   i'm the reason we don't last forever. [private.] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:28 pm

Isabella closed her eyes as Chris voice, remembering how perfect he sounded. Yet, she didn't find his reason why he came back so amusing. 'I missed you.' Isabella almost wanted to laugh at that. It didn't seem that Chris had missed her. Not at all. He had seemed to be living his life without her. A small part of her wished Chris had stayed away. But, when Isabella heard a small jingle, she looked up for the first time.

Oh. Another one of Chis's gifts for his apology. Her dark gray eyes watched the blue gemstone swing back and forth on the pretty silver chain. A small part of Isabella wondered if that girl from Chris would become a dent in the wall too. Taking a deep breath. Isabella realized that she couldn't run away from this situation at hand. "No Chris. Give it to someone cause I don't want it," Isabella told him, looking at him straight in the eyes. She didn't want to put up with this anymore. Before all of this had happened, Chris still didn't think that she loved him. Well, now that was coming true.

"You just can't come back and expect everything to return to normal Chris! You just left and you didn't even call or do anything to let me know you were okay! I don't want to take that cause I know you will just do it over again and give me something else to make up for it!" Isabella said loudly, suddenly feeling better that she had said all of that to him. Yet, all she did was shake her head and look down as the tears fell.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: i'm the reason we don't last forever. [private.]   i'm the reason we don't last forever. [private.] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:43 pm

live while we're young,
Waiting for Isabella to take the necklace off him and smile or something, a frown quickly appeared across Chris' face, his grin dropping straight away. "But I got it for you. I don't want anyone else to have it!" He protested, his voice quiet but strained. He curled his fist around the necklace, out of sight as It pressed against the insides of his knuckles. He had bought this especially for her, and he didn't want to give it to anyone else. He had thought It would bring out her eyes and features. He would throw it in the bin if she wouldn't take it, and that would be a waste of money.
He watched how Isabella was standing, and how she didn't want to get any closer to him and it made him pause for thought, her words confirming that he really had messed everything up again.
Running a hand through his brown hair and pushing it even further from his face, Chris bit his lip and let his mind wander for a moment. Isabella couldn't mean that. She was just angry with him, right? She wouldn't really push him away when he tried to make everything better. "I know, and I'm sorry." He sighed, rolling his eyes slightly and unable to take her words seriously. She would forgive him in a minute, he was sure. She just needed to get her worde and tears off her chest, and then he bet she would be all over him again. Then again, Chris had always been too sure of himself.
Pushing himself off the back of the couch with a slight bounce in his movements, stopping when there was hardly any space between them. Touching her chin with a hand and raising her hand look up at him, Chris smiled lightly in a way to reassure her, wiping away the tears from her cheeks with a brush of his thumb over her cheeks. "I didn't think about ringing. I only thought I would be out there for a week for my sister's wedding." Rubbish excuses, he knew, but he was telling the truth. Whilst speaking, he moved his hand to her shorts, slipping the necklace in her front pocket despite her words. "If I leave camp again, I will make sure you come with me. Okay? We good? He asked, his face inching closer to hers and expected everything to be alright with them.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: i'm the reason we don't last forever. [private.]   i'm the reason we don't last forever. [private.] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:35 pm

Isabella closed her eyes as Chris talked. Gods had she missed his voice. Isabella jumped a little when she felt him put the damn necklace in her front pocket. Do not fall for it. His arms wrapped around her and Isabella grew a little weak. She didn't want to move or do anything. She didn't know if she would melt in his arms and pretend everything was alright. But everything wasn't okay.

Oh, Chris's words sounded so sweet and true. Well, so were the last times. Before Isabella could do anything or say anything, she felt his warm breath tickle her lips. No. Sucking in her breath, Isabella turned her head away and pushed Chris away. "Please Chris dont. Everything you said sounds real nice and true, but please. Don't say something that you can't keep. Chris, please. I...I can't this anymore," Isabella said, her voice actually not cracking. She finally looked up. Her gray eyes weren't light anymore. They seemed as dark as night instead of gray and rimmed with tears.

Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: i'm the reason we don't last forever. [private.]   i'm the reason we don't last forever. [private.] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:37 pm

live while we're young,
Being the cocky guy that Chris was, along with the fact that he and Isabella had been In quite a long and serious relationship, he expected her to lean up and meet him halfway, wanting to remember the feeling of her lips of his. He had to admit that just the thought of kissing Isabella again made him grin, completely forgetting all the other girls he'd kissed over the past few weeks. They had been insignificant compared to Isabella anway; they'd been something for him to mess with when he got bored. Chris couldn't help but grin as he continued to lean closer to the girl...
...only for her to push him away and tell him off. His fists balled up at his sides for a split second before relaxing, pushing away any angry thoughts he had towards her. He played with the zipper of the sleeveless hoodie he wore, trying not for his bare chest to get stuck painfully between the metal. That wouldn't be pleasant for anyone, plus he didn't want anyone to question him about not wearing a shirt beneath the piece of clothing. Shirts were for losers.
Looking away when Isabella looked back up at him, he gritted his teeth as he let his thoughts proccess, inching forwards towards her again but leaving a few feet between them, not even being able to reach out and touch her, he bet. "I said I'm sorry! Sheesh, woman, get off my back! I left because I needed some space! For-" Chris started to cuss colourfully, sighing eventually and lowering his voice, his expression softening.
"Look. I only came back for you, Izz. I still love you. You still love me, dont you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm the reason we don't last forever. [private.]   i'm the reason we don't last forever. [private.] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'm the reason we don't last forever. [private.]
Page 1 of 1