Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The beach, the sand.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuzuki Uno

Kuzuki Uno

The beach, the sand.  Empty
PostSubject: The beach, the sand.    The beach, the sand.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:59 am

Cato sat on a sand dune. "This is rubbish." He mumbled. Some sand twisted around in the air. "Just the air."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The beach, the sand.    The beach, the sand.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:16 am

I walked onto the beach in a green bikini top with some cut-off jeans and no shoes. The wind blew through my hair. I saw a boy around the age of 15 sitting on a sand dune.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuki Uno

Kuzuki Uno

PostSubject: Re: The beach, the sand.    The beach, the sand.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:18 am

Cato looked up, a girl was comming. "Wearing next to nothing." He mumbled to him self. He leaned back. The sand came into his ears.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The beach, the sand.    The beach, the sand.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:25 am

I walked over to the boy, "Hi," I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuki Uno

Kuzuki Uno

PostSubject: Re: The beach, the sand.    The beach, the sand.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:30 am

Catos head snapped up. Sand dribbled from his ears. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The beach, the sand.    The beach, the sand.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:33 am

"How are you?" I said cautiously. I smiled awkward.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuki Uno

Kuzuki Uno

PostSubject: Re: The beach, the sand.    The beach, the sand.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:55 pm

Cato looked at the girl, he was taller then she was. Thats about all he got. "Fine, fine. As long as you count not being able to do squat fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beach, the sand.    The beach, the sand.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beach, the sand.
Page 1 of 1