Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

i was enchanted to meet you [ nate ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

i was enchanted to meet you [ nate ]  Empty
PostSubject: i was enchanted to meet you [ nate ]    i was enchanted to meet you [ nate ]  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 7:04 pm

i was enchanted to meet you [ nate ]  2nrd30h

Katherine Daisy May

Daughter of Eleos
Kate knew how her father would've wanted her to show up to this. Dressed to impress. The demigod, however, didn't have that in mind. She picked out a simple lavender dress from her closet, a v-neck that flowed down to her knees. Katherine slipped it on, feeling the silk slide between her fingers, and she smiled softly to herself. This was how she wanted to be all the time, simple and beautiful at the same time. The girl picked out some golden ballerina flats, and paired them with a necklace of the same color. She had experience with hair styles, especially her own hair. She pinned it up in a bun, with a braid around it. A few curls were left on the sides of her face, accenting it.

The demigod was soon done, not bothering to coat herself in make up like she knew several other girls would do tonight. Kate walked over to the Mess Hall, her stunning blue eyes searching for Nolan. Her height wasn't exactly helping her, as she let out a small sigh of frustration. She didn't mind being early, but somewhat regretted it. What if Nolan didn't come? She had asked him sure, but people forget. Chewing the bottom of her lips, she continued to wait.

OCC: Ew bad start

Clickyyy
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: i was enchanted to meet you [ nate ]    i was enchanted to meet you [ nate ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:38 pm

i was enchanted to meet you [ nate ]  Tumblr_m6kuwk49wu1rsjiwio1_r1_500
Nolan William Lewis
Son of Hermes
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nolan looks around his room, and groans. Who knew getting ready for a dance can be so difficult? He has no idea what to wear. He's not even sure what he's supposed to wear. He wants to look nice and make a good impression with Kate, but he isn't sure how. Sighing he walks over his closet and looks through his clothing. He grabs a pair of dark wash jeans and tosses them onto his bed. Now the question is what shirt to wear, button down, polo, or tee? The tee was defiently out unless he added a jacket. What about a sweater?

Sighing Nolan pulls a sweater off a hanger and tosses it on the bed. He then changes into his jeans and the sweater. Sighing he slips his feet into a pair of Vans, and pulls a leather jacket on over the sweater. He then grabs some flowers off of his dresser, and turns to leave his cabin.

Nolan reaches the mess hall and looks around for Kate. Spotting her, he smiles and walks over to her. "Hey Kate, you look amazing"he says with a small smile. It was true she really did, suddenly he felt underdressed. He should have worn the sweater. He then hands her the flowers. "These are for you. I hope you like them"he says softly.

Nolan then looks around at all of the people dancing. Hopefully they wouldn't play all slow songs. He is not a good dancer, and it would not be a fun time. Though if Kate wants to dance, he will dance. Even if it's all slow songs. Smiling he turns his head and looks at Kate. He was glad she'd asked him to come, he really liked her. Hopefully she felt the same about him.

outfit
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: i was enchanted to meet you [ nate ]    i was enchanted to meet you [ nate ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:42 pm

Katherine Daisy May

Daughter of Eleos
Kate smiled, hearing a familiar voice. She waved and grinned widely, happy to see Nolan. "Thank you!" the demigod gushed, her face becoming a pink tint. "You look amazing too!" she added, not lying at all. She felt slightly overdressed, but shook that feeling off quickly. Seeing flowers, Katherine gasped. "Oh my gosh!" she said, hands flying over her mouth.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!!" Dase exclaimed, reaching for the flowers and hugging him. "You're the sweetest thing!" She looked around at the people dancing, wondering if Nolan was as much of a clutz as she was. Needless to say, Kate couldn't dance to save her life.

Clickyyy
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: i was enchanted to meet you [ nate ]    i was enchanted to meet you [ nate ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:53 pm

i was enchanted to meet you [ nate ]  Tumblr_m6kuwk49wu1rsjiwio1_r1_500
Nolan William Lewis
Son of Hermes
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nolan smiles lightly and looks down at Kate. He was really glad that she liked the flowers. He had been worried that she wouldn't like them. He was very glad to see she did like them. He runs his hand through his hair, and looks around the room. It seemed like everyone here was dancing. Well for what he could see. There might be a few people who weren't but then again, why should he care?

He turns back to Kate and opens his mouth to talk. "May I have this dance?"he asks her. He then takes her hand, and kisses it. Sappy, but hey all that Nolan cares about is that Kate is happy. Smiling he then leads her out to the dance floor. He then looks down at her. "Just a warning, I can't dance"he says softly.

Nolan then bites his lip, and looks at the people around them. Oh gods, they were all so good. This is going to be embarrasing. Maybe people wouldn't notice. Or maybe Kate doesn't like dancing that much, and they won't have to dance a lot. Yeah, that would be really nice.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: i was enchanted to meet you [ nate ]    i was enchanted to meet you [ nate ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:55 pm

Katherine Daisy May

Daughter of Eleos
Kate smiled at him, setting the flowers down at their table. She hadn't expected Nolan to go out of the way for her. Just the thought of that made her grin even more. "Yes, I'm all yours," the demigod said, blushing all the more. She looked out at all of the people dancing, feeling slightly self conscious. She couldn't dance, at all. Katherine knew how to slow dance, that was just swaying, easy enough. Fast paced dancing? Please, she was awful. "I can't dance either, don't worry," Kate said kindly.

The demigod heard the DJ switch it to a slow song, Enchanted by Taylor Swift. She saw the other couples slow dancing, and she turned to Nolan, smiling softly. "Here, I'll teach you how to slow dance," Dase said with another grin. "You put your hands here---" she said, placing his hands on her waist. "I put my hands here---" Kate mumbled, placing her hands around his neck. "Then we sway, easy enough?"

Clickyyy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i was enchanted to meet you [ nate ]    i was enchanted to meet you [ nate ]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i was enchanted to meet you [ nate ]
Page 1 of 1