Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Waiting for YOU! (Nate)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Waiting for YOU! (Nate) Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for YOU! (Nate)   Waiting for YOU! (Nate) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:06 pm

I walked to the Creek with my bright DC high tops. I was wearing short white shorts and a green striped s*** with a denim cut sleeved jacket. I had my knife in my pocket, like usual. I screeched as I heard a bomb. I shrugged as I jumped down and noticed someone. "Hello!" I said raising my eyebrows.

Waiting for YOU! (Nate) 6578591_sma
Back to top Go down
Natic

Natic

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for YOU! (Nate)   Waiting for YOU! (Nate) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:46 pm

Waiting for YOU! (Nate) Nessman4023
Elrohir Alevan Vanuir
Beren and Athena

The sound of an explosive was enough to make Elro quickly sprint away from the scene, his feet taking him away from the creek where he had previously been sitting, and further down, beside its flowing path. He felt the aura of another person suddenly make an appearance, and he became poised in the tension, his hand reaching for the emblem slung around his neck. As he noticed that it was only a girl, he shrugged off his tense stance and stood straight, his eyes studying the camper. "Hello," he said, raising an eyebrow back, his hand brushing off the leaves clinging to his shirt, and the grass that was hanging onto his jeans. "First an explosive, and then a wild camper startles me." He smiled at her jokingly. Looking up at the trees and back down at the girl, he mused over the scenario. "Where did you come from, anyway?" Scanning their surroundings, he waited until the smoke around them became evidently more visible, and quickly too much of it filled the air. He placed his hand to his temple, allowing his flow of power to summon into a visible aura, and in a delicate process, the smoke began to waver and clear. "I don't know about you, but I'm not going to be around when a second bomb detonates." And with that statement, he simply walked onward, his hands by his sides. After a few paces, he looked over his shoulder, making eye contact with the girl. "Are you coming?" His request was polite, and his face showed a kind smile. For all Elro knew, the girl might have been the cause of the bomb, but he didn't feel worried, nor did he suspect it. She seemed innocent.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for YOU! (Nate)   Waiting for YOU! (Nate) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:51 pm

I gave him a smirk. "No, for a few reasons." I said with a smirk. I paced to the left. "One, because its just a bomb." I said. I paced to the right. "Two, I may have caused it." I said. Then I walked towards him and was now close to him. "And three well I'll be fine."I said softly. I flicked back my thick blond hair. I glared at him and scanned him. "You don't know who your dealing with, do you? I'm Sutton, daughter of Hermes." I said. "I made my mark with my pranks. But don't worry, you look to... much of a pretty boy to be pranked." I said. On second thought! There the easy ones. I grinned and smirked. I looked over at him. "You have my word." I said like a cunning vampire.
Back to top Go down
Natic

Natic

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for YOU! (Nate)   Waiting for YOU! (Nate) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:05 pm

Elrohir Alevan Vanuir
Beren and Athena

Elro wasn't amused by the girls approach, she was coming off a little pompous. But he stood there quietly, raising an eyebrow at her self-proclaimed introduction, as if he should know her in camp. "I wasn't aware that I was dealing with anyone." He stated simply, the kindness in his face now just turning casual, his hand returning to its pocket, as he had previously been about to offer it to the girl for her to hold. "Pretty boy, that's why you wouldn't prank me?" He smiled, but not out of satisfaction; he merely did it to resist laughing. Either way, he wasn't about to offend the girl. "That should be the least of your worries concerning me, and foiling any prank you'd try." He looked up at the sun, its rays blazing down on him, the light surrounding him in its typical brightness. He ran his unoccupied hand through his hair, returning the girls glare with a gaze. "Explosives are a dangerous thing for a toy. Do be careful." He teased, wondering if she'd try it again, but feeling rather apathetic towards the scenario if she did. "Young kids descended from Hermes are infamous for pranks on the camp grounds. It's not like I haven't run into one of you before, no offense." He stated mindfully.

Taking out a flask, he uncapped the top and took a small intake. His eyes grew to be a lighter hew for a brief second, simultaneously while he returned the flask to his pocket.
"If you do think I'm attractive, like other boys as you've implied," he began, now facing her, "What makes you think all of us 'pretty boys' are the same? Seems to me like you underestimate people based on their looks." Smiling, he slowly scooped up a rock from the ground, tossing it in his palm every couple of seconds. Without even looking or turning around, he flicked the rock over his shoulder and into the creek in such an angle that it curved smoothly, bouncing in the water a full 9 times before subsiding. Ripples formed in the calm creek, and circles began to form like a continuous illusion, revolving around each other. His eyes flashed again, this time a pure gold. "My name is Elro, son of Beren and Athena." He stated in a calm, collected manner.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for YOU! (Nate)   Waiting for YOU! (Nate) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:26 pm

I smiled and tilted my head. "One, two, three." I said. I moved up to his face to say it. Then I stepped back. I nodded. "Pretty Boys from my seeing on this Camp are nasty little jerks." I said. I closed my lips together. "But since your a son of Athena, you should be smarter than that." I said. I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Impressive."I said. "And if you think, I think your attractive."I said softly. "You MIGHT be right. Do you think I'm a pretty girl?" I said happily and giggling. I smiled and out my hands down. I walked up to him again and smiled for a bit. "Nice hand coordination." I said laughing. I picked up a rock and threw it over my head and shrugged. It didn't skip. "Well I don't!" I said with a laugh. I thought for a minute. The sun was shining on my hair. It was getting hot now.
Back to top Go down
Natic

Natic

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for YOU! (Nate)   Waiting for YOU! (Nate) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:22 pm

Elrohir Alevan Vanuir
Beren and Athena

At first, the girl didn't really seem to be making any correlation to what he said. She was rather random here and there, and seemed to talk more than she thought, what with the conversation overlapping in speech. There were barely any instances in which he sensed a collected manner, either. "You're stereotyping all males you deem attractive on campus " He raised an eyebrow. He wasn't sure what to make of the girl. She had jumpy gestures, odd pacing, and she seemed to be in one place and then immediately in another all the while, scarcely staying still. "Another thing," he mouthed, starring down into the girls eyes, "You shouldn't assume that all kids under the domain and descent of their god parents will inherit their traits." He smiled, curious as to how the girls mind worked. "Maybe I'm 'smart', but that has no correlation to being a 'nasty little jerk' as you say." His statement was suggestive, but otherwise nonchalant. He didn't really care what the girl thought of his little performance of a gesture with the rock and creek. Nature was apart of him, and he had learned to be in tune with his surroundings for a while now. Elro was merely showing her that he wasn't just some typical boy she'd probably gotten tired of.

"It was you that called me a 'pretty boy'. I've said nothing on what you think of me." Of course, this was simply because he Elro didn't care what anyone thought. It was the blunt truth. People respected others more when they didn't sugarcoat things, Elro had learned. He rubbed the back of his neck, stretching his body to sooth himself, and suppressed a yawn in the process. Gazing once more at the girl, he thought on her question, observing her features lightly with his hazel, golden eyes. "You're pretty I suppose. But what attracts me are the vibes a girl will give off. If she carries herself well, and acts different. If she's special, not like the rest." He thought on that statement, looking away in the distance, before returning his eyes back on her. "And I..don't know you." He put it at that, shrugging his shoulders and folding his arms.

Last edited by Blurry Nate on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for YOU! (Nate)   Waiting for YOU! (Nate) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:31 pm

I nodded. "Okay, Elro, my point is I am sick and tired about boys walking around and acting like that. Maybe I came off rude to you, but you don't know whats happening Now don't get my wrong some are kind and some are not."I said. I folded my arms. i looked at my watch. I rolled my eyes. I was quiet. I took a deep breath. I was getting tired of this. "Okay, we are starting over!" I said. I walked away. I walked back. "Hi! I'm Sutton daughter of Hermes." I aid. I closed my eyes for a second. Calm down Sutton. I thought. Relax, and just go with it. I smiled and thought about what happened here. I never met a real friend. I had one. And seems like he does not care or want to. I calmed down and just smiled. "And who are you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for YOU! (Nate)   Waiting for YOU! (Nate) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for YOU! (Nate)
Page 1 of 1