Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

As You Wish. [Prince Nate]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

As You Wish. [Prince Nate] Empty
PostSubject: As You Wish. [Prince Nate]   As You Wish. [Prince Nate] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:19 pm

&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-^-
"it only took a glance"

It hadn't been a bad day outside, in fact it was rather cool for summer, the winds were refreshing and cool. Entering the stables Colby was quick to pick out Fog. The mare snorted and shook out her main eager to move. Colby smiled rubbing the horse's nose. "Good girl, let's go." She mumered before slipping the bridle onto her. She pulled the pegasaus out to the path. She didn't bother with a saddle, just mounted the horse and tickled the spot in front of Fog's left wing. "Come on girl how about a walk?" The pegasaus snorted and took off at a trot. Smiling the black haired girl on held on tight as they took flight.

Colby leaned forword tightly gripping the reins keeping her knees tight and holding onto the dappled gray horse she laughed. "Your getting slow, eat to many oats or something?" She taunted the horse who whinned and dashed up quicker shooting through clouds and nearly throwing off her rider. The pegasaus was delighted, she began to slow trotting towards earth in midair. Colby sat up and patted Fogs neck. "Wonderful."

"to deside if you were real"
Outfit
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Natic

Natic

PostSubject: Re: As You Wish. [Prince Nate]   As You Wish. [Prince Nate] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:51 pm

As You Wish. [Prince Nate] Nessman28and2
Elrohir Alevan Vanuir
Beren and Athena

From above the clouds and in the swirling mist and air, Elro's eyes glanced down into the face of the oncoming camper who seemed to almost be making headway with Ciryon and himself, although it seemed the two hadn't spotted them yet. He watched as the girl and the pegasus eagerly soared through the sky, the pegasus pulling a maneuver that would have nearly thrown the girl over. "What do you make of that, Ciryon?" He mused, his eyebrow raised. The steed whinnied shortly, expressing little concern for either of the two, except in a case in which the girl might actually fall. Elro knew the good nature of his companion. "She looks to be enjoying herself." He stated thoughtfully while taking a last glance of observation. "Why don't we go make a friend." He suggested, patting the side of Ciryon lightly, and willing the horse lord to go forth in flight to meet the company. The wind passed by with ease on his face, with the two darting through cloud and drafts of air in a swift performance that brought them just a couple yards away. "Hey," he began, smiling politely at the girl. "I don't believe we've met before..its interesting to see someone with a pegasus in camp." Ciryon eyed the pegasus curiously, half interested, half uncertain. Elro's own golden eyes met the girls, his hand slowly rubbing the back of his neck as he looked at her, quite curious himself. "I'm Ace, but you can call me Elro."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: As You Wish. [Prince Nate]   As You Wish. [Prince Nate] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:45 pm

"it only took a glance"

She could hear the sounds of wings beating that didn't belong to the mare under her. Turning she was met with a new person. His introduction was calm and smooth and she nodded back in greeting. Fog avoided looking at the stallion, she upheld her head in a haughty manner the recieved a light pop between her shoulder blades from her rider. Colby finally spoke up, "Yeah, I'm Colby and this is Fog, nice to meet you Elro." She greeted brushing strands from her forhead. She tucked one leg under herself. She stuided the boy and the pegasaus for a moment. Apperently friendly she wasn't worried about anything she was just curious as to being approched suddenly, she was normaly the one who did that, she didn't have any problem, however the mare under her was begging to move but was held still under Colby's hand.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
Natic

Natic

PostSubject: Re: As You Wish. [Prince Nate]   As You Wish. [Prince Nate] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Elrohir Alevan Vanuir
Beren and Athena

The girl seemed nice enough in her greeting, but her pegasus however seemed to be displaying a somewhat negative message in her conveying behavior. Elro looked down at Ciryon, stroking his mane. Ciryon was a horse lord and not nearly a pegasus, and as one of the lords, it was his birth right to have respect among his brethren, as he respected them too, but was humble in receiving it. Like Arion and Pegasus, Ciryon was the offspring of Poseidon and Medusa, and the two had been companions since Elro could ride. Even so, Ciryon didn't expect anything from others.

Looking up into the clouds, he noticed a storm starting to take form, slowly approaching around them in the air. The sun would soon be hidden from sight, and it would only be a matter of time before the adjoined company would be overtaken.
"Interesting day to fly, I suppose. What brings you out?" He asked, just as the first crack of lightning hit the air beside them, about a few ten yards away. Elro seemingly didn't blink an eye, but folded his arms and raised his brow. "I needn't be worried about you, right?" He asked in a friendly manner, teasing her a little. "You look like you can take care of yourself," he inferred, quick to dash forward before a storm cloud overtook him, the sound of booming thunder quickly following.

"Maybe we ought to take flight somewhere else." His suggestion was kind, his face thoughtful as he scanned the sky.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: As You Wish. [Prince Nate]   As You Wish. [Prince Nate] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:30 pm

"it only took a glance"

Fog didn't really enjoy the lightening but wouldn't lose her pride and run. She wasn't anything speical just a young mare with an ego, however she was mostly brushed offed by others because it was always expected of her riders.

The claps of thunder rattled her bones, these clouds would bring a strong quell. She could fell the ozone thickening. She slipped her leg back over the back of the horse prepared to move. "I had some things on my mind, figured I would just come for a fly." She anwsered rubbing the mare's shoulders. She scoffed, "I'm the last person to worry about it." At his suggestion she gave a small smile and nudged Fog forward. "As you wish." The pegasaus dashed through the air towards a clear patch away from the heart of the improaching strom. She turned around to see if he was keeping up.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As You Wish. [Prince Nate]   As You Wish. [Prince Nate] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As You Wish. [Prince Nate]
Page 1 of 1