Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:33 pm

charlotte maria bradford

"Go ahead," she said, handing the half frozen beverage towards the boy. He had begun to talk about his sister but then he had stopped with a nevermind. "No, keep going," she encouraged, genuinely wanting to hear about it. She loved listening to stories about average, normal girls with their own problems. In fact, Charlie's own dream job was to be a teen therapist. She figured that with her past problems, she'd be a good therapist for other girls, having the capacity to understand what they were going through.
As she Charlie gazed at Jason from across the table, her eyes had softened a great deal since she'd first met him. They were once a hard, dark pink but now they were the color of soft, satiny pink ballet slippers. She remembered once from her childhood how she'd been briefly enrolled in ballet. She had loved the feeling of arching her back as she soared through the air with her legs split in a kick. She loved the flexibility that came with the dancing and her favorite part? Her favorite part were the performances. She felt like she could have been anyone up on that stage. Anyone with any past. Not some model girl from NY with a troubled future and present, but a talented character with a loving family, or a happy fairy in a sparkling tutu.
Charlie brushed her nostalgic thoughts away as she chewed on the end of the french fry. Her gaze was floating from sign to sign all around the food court, mostly to avoiding staring too much at Jase. She didn't want him to think she was weird. Or, well, at least too weird.
obey
your
master

Last edited by ♡ bob saget ♡ on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:01 pm

Jason Drew Barnes
"I'd rather have a short life doing something I love than a long, miserable one."
After she agreed that he could take a sip, Jason leaned forward to take the icy beverage in his hand, bringing the straw to his lips to take a sip after a moment. He didn’t want too much, considering it wasn’t his, so as soon as he had had enough to satisfy his thirst slightly and so he could savour the taste, he placed it back on the table. “Thanks.” He smiled, letting his gaze drift around to the people that surrounded them. There were both older ones and younger ones, although none really stood out for the eighteen year old. he just watched a group of toddlers run around with their chubby-fists clenching tight around squished fries, an obese mother not even attempting to control her offspring.

Raising both of his thick eyebrows when Charlie asked him to persist, he shrugged.“Oh, it’s nothing very interesting,” His deep-ish voice told her, drumming his slender fingers on the table in a rhythm. “Sasha - my sister - was just paranoid about how she looked and stuff. She would always, like, cover herself in makeup to impress guys and cry because she didn’t think she was good enough.” he shrugged again, frowning and looking off into the distance for a moment when he thought, “I actually haven’t spoke to her in a while.” He murmured, reminding himself that he would have to call or something soon. “Girl stuff, right?” Jase looked back at the girl across from him, his face showing an expression that showed her that he didn’t know anything about girls and their emotions.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:11 pm

Charlie shrugged, looking pointedly at Jason with an expression that was hard to read. "I don't think all girls do that, Jase. A lot of the really, really self-conscious ones do, but not all the time." Her brows furrowed slightly as she spoke, indicating her worry. She sat back, pushing a piece of her out of her eyes and she let out a small sigh. Charlie pursed her lips as she glanced around the court, looking for some source of entertainment. She wasn't sure if she was a bore to Jason, but she was beginning to be a bore to herself.

Her gaze trailed along from each person to person, scanning their faces. Some of the faces were old, some young. Some were healthy, a few were sickly. All of them were strangers, though. Except for one. The face jutted out at her like a pink fish in the midst of a bunch of white ones. She kept a hard glare in the man's direction, her pink irises darkening in color slightly. She slid her sunglasses down over her eyes and turned her gaze to Jason.

"Can we leave?" Her tone was steady but held hints of desperation and fear. The man encroaching in the food court was a man that she knew all too well. And a man who knew her all too well. Through her dark lenses, she glanced at her old manager who hadn't noticed her yet. "Please?" Charlie's voice was filled with anxiety.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:59 pm

Jason Drew Barnes
"I'd rather have a short life doing something I love than a long, miserable one."
Jase really didn’t’ know what to say, seeing as he had been proven wrong. He didn’t like that to happen too often. He frowned, just thinking. He didn’t really make any attempt to answer Charlie, seeing as he didn’t know what he would say, so he just thought over his family. He had always thought they were pretty normal, except for him; one clever brother, one drug-taking sporty brother, the ‘perfect’ sister and his wealthy step-father and mother. He had always believed that he had the biggest excuse to do something out of the ordinary, so he was a little surprised when she suggested different. “Yeah well, I don’t know about girls,” He shrugged, acting as if it was a perfectly acceptable excuse toward not knowing that he had been wrong.

Jason started to shovel the fries in his mouth again, only noticing after a minutes silence that Charlie’s gaze was fixed on something in the distance. He looked over, not seeing anything properly at first and gave up, although he was sure that she was looking at something and it bothered her. He didn’t know the girl very well yet, but he was well-acquainted with her, enough so that he could tell she was thinking.

His thoughts were confirmed when she got desperate and asked him to leave, Jason looking more confused for a moment. “Uh…” He trailed, two creases forming between his eyebrows as he thought. Then, in a sort of dazed and fumbled motion, he pulled his jacket back on and nodded. “Yeah, yeah, of course. Do I need to beat someone up?” he asked, trying to break the atmosphere but not doing it very well. He didn’t mean it either, which wrecked the whole ‘bad’ persona. He stood up, waiting for her to lead the way back through the packed crowd, not knowing where he was mean to go or do.

Wait; she wasn’t like this because of him…right?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:36 pm

charlotte maria bradford

Charlie stood quickly, taking Jason's hand in hers and bolting away from the crowded food court. Her new shoes squeaked loudly against the floor and she rolled her eyes and shot a glance backwards at the man. Her gaze refocused on Jason and she gave him a grin and said, "these shoes." Just that sentence fragment was enough to get her point across. She really did like the Supras, just not at the moment.
Charlie glanced at her old manager who hadn't noticed a thing yet and was obliviously looking around at the sites of the Manhattan mall. Charlie hadn't realized but her breathing was way harder than it should have been and her pulse was racing. Once they were out of the food court and away from the man, Charlie slowed her strides, pressing a hand against her heart. Her rings felt cold against her skin. "Sorry about that," she turned to Jason with a flick of her hand, as if she was dismissing the whole situation.
Charlie gazed at her surroundings. She hadn't noticed but they were in front of a tattoo shop. "Hey..." the model turned to Jason with a slow forming grin dancing on her lips. "Wanna get another tattoo?" She asked this in partial joking, and partially not. She only had a few and she had been thinking about getting another. "I've always wanted to get 'swag' tattooed on my ass," she snorted.
obey
your
master

Last edited by ♡ bob saget ♡ on Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:00 pm

Feeling funny again when Charlie took his hand, Jase tried not to think about it when he was dragged through the large crowding, not even going to question her about what she was running from. She probably wouldn’t tell him anyway, so what was the point. He threw another look back though, but only resulted with getting his brown hair flying in every direction. If she wanted to tell him, she could but he wasn’t really gonna push her to tell him something that was probably private. “These shoes are great. Shut up, I’m teaching you how to look cooler; don’t question it.” He rolled his eyes, used to the new squeaking that they would make.

Raising his eyebrows, Jase looked across at the tattoo parlor for a moment. He had plenty tattoos; was it really worth getting anymore. Then again, he was a little addicted to it. He shrugged, grinning when he struggled not to try and imagine Charlie having…that tattoo. “Haha, maybe we should both get swag on our ass.” He joked, knowing it made a change to his normally-genuine tats.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:10 pm

Charlie shot the boy a grin and tugged at his hand, pulling him into the little tattoo shop. Inside the parlor was kind of vintage looking with old rock posters hung up on the walls with signature scrawled over the posters. She assumed the signatures were totally real. The walls were painted black and a smell of burning incense hung in the air as if it had been burned hours ago instead of recently. Charlie took a deep breath in and plunged into the shop, still glancing around at the parlor's decor. She really enjoyed the vintage rock feel. She'd have to redo her bedroom this way soon. The simplistic feel was getting to be an old feeling for her.

Once she spotted the front desk, Charlie kept it in the back of her mind. She didn't head straight for it, she decided to browse around for a bit, you know, take in her surroundings some more. Charlie's fingers grazed over a particular candle that was sitting on a rack for half marked down items. Along with tattoos, the shop also sold candles. She pulled it off the shelf, reading the label. 'Pink Sunset.' Charlie snickered at the cheesy, ironic name but pulled off the lid, wafting the scent into her nostrils. The scent had a... homey smell to it. It reminded her of her mother for some reason. She shrugged and closed the lid, tucking the candle into the crook of her arm for later purchase.

"Can I help you?" The voice that spoke to her nearly made her jump. She'd been so wrapped up in the smell of the candle that she hadn't noticed the shop keeper encroaching on her. "Oh, well, I'd like to get a tattoo." Charlie said giving the shopkeeper a brave smile. It looked a bit more like a grimace. The shopkeeper's dark blue eyes glistened with amusement. "Fabulous. Come with me." Charlie shot a glance at Jason and said, "Guess I'm deucin' out, pretty boy."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:52 am

Jason Drew Barnes
"One day I'll be out there and living my dreams."
The room was splattered with colourful posters and had that vintage feel, Jase letting his hazel eyes flicker from black wall to wall, taking in the different designs and admiring them. Joking aside, seeing as he really didn’t want to get anything too stupid permanently printed into his skin, he tried to think of some of the designs he may wish for. Something with a meaning; no matter how bizarre. He already had some pretty weird tattoos but they all had some sort of meaning, whereas others may find them very weird. He didn’t really have to answer anyone about them, seeing as it was his body, so Jason didn’t even give a damn.

Letting go of Charlie’s hand when the man called her in, Jason continued to look at the things around the shop after winking at her, “Okay, Klutz. See you in a bit, baby.” He flicked through one of the books of tattoo pictures, looking at the wide variation of designs from tribal patterns to half-naked ladies. None of them really took his fancy, considering he didn’t want something tacky. Did he even have the money for this? His rustled around in his pockets, feeling the dollar notes. That was comforting, seeing as he didn’t know what he would do if it turned out that he didn’t have the cash.

Looking down at his hands for a moment and remaining standing, even though he probably wouldn’t be seen for a while, Jase pulled his mobile out of his pocket and aimlessly scrolled through lists of contacts and messages and Instagram photos; to the point were his legs were literally aching from standing still for a while. He soon sat on one of the waiting seats, his ADHD pestering him as he shook his foot aimlessly. He fidgeted, soon getting the idea from countless browsing through the internet of the kind of thing he wanted, and where. That relieved him, at least; he knew now he wasn’t just going to get a pointless tattoo for a kick.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:56 pm

charlotte maria bradford

As she followed the man back into the shop, she checked out her surrondings once more. A tiny door with a curtain that served as the actual door and a narrow hallway. A painting hung on the wall that jutted out at her and got her attention. Charlie cleared her throat and said, "I really love that painting on the wall." The guy turned his attention back to her and stopped. "Yeah, thanks. I painted that myself," the man's eyes were bright with amusement. "Took a good time," he muttered, kicking the ground.
"It's really cool. I love it." Charlie said again giving the man a grin. The pair continued their walk into the back room when the artist asked what she'd like today. Honestly, Charlie hadn't really thought about what she wanted done. She knew that she wanted a small tattoo as a memoir, but she wasn't sure exactly what she wanted. She wanted something with meaning, yeah she knew that. Charlie didn't just want to plunge headfirst into the shop with no idea what she'd be getting. But, she had. "Give me a moment, please," she said softly, deep in thought.
Charlie thought of her past and how much she'd been through. She could get a cheesy tattoo like 'survivor' in chinese or something equally as dumb. She could something symbolic like a dove. None of it seemed right, though. The model made a little huffing noise. "Oh! I got it," she said, snapping her fingers, more to herself than to the man. The man just raised his eyebrows. "I want a crown on my left shoulder blade." The guy just nodded.
"Any particular meaning?" He inquired as he pointed to a chair for her to wait in.
"Yeah," Charlie sat down, dropping her purse on the floor. "When I was really young, like three or four, I was upstairs in my bedroom waiting out a party that my dad was having. My dad's this big music guy in the industries, but anyways, I snuck out of my bed upstairs and joined the party downstairs. That's when Biggie Smalls found me--Because I ran into his leg--but he gave me back to my dad and my dad happened to be talking to this modeling agent. When they saw me, I guess they loved me." Charlie took a breath and set her hands in her lap. "So, I have to thank Biggie for my career."
"You coulda just Biggie Smalls and I wouldn't have questioned it." The man said with a laugh. "Now, this'll only take a few moments." The man snapped his fingers and dark veil settled over Charlie's eyes. She began to feel sleepy and sleepier as the moments went by. The girl didn't question it since she couldn't open her mouth, but by the time he was done, it felt like only a few seconds had past. He patted her on the shoulder and said, "Hey, you're all done now."
"W-what did you do to me?" Charlie demanded aggressively. Her eyes were dark in fury and her muscles were tensed. As her back muscles tensed, she felt the new tattoo on her skin and winced.
"Relax... I knew you were a demigod so I just used a bit of magic on you." The man said, his eyes twinkling.
"Oh really. I'm a demigod? How'd you know?" Charlie narrowed her eyes.
"Well, your glasses slipped off your face and I saw your bright pink eyes. So I figured it out from there." He said simply.
Charlie's lips formed into a little O. She nodded. "Well just don't do that to my friend. He'll probably hurt you." She let out a nervous chuckle.
"Alright. Well, this tattoo gun ain't just for tattooing." He winked at her and then handed her a mirror. "Take a look."
Charlie jumped up from her chair and padded over to the mirror, avoiding swinging her arms. She turned around and held up the hand mirror so she could see her own back in the mirror. The tattoo was small, about an inch in diameter, but perfect. "It's so cute. Thank you." Charlie grinned, handing the man the mirror back. "Yeah, come on. Let's get you checked out."
Once they were back out in the main shop, Charlie's gaze immediately found Jason. "Jaaaaaaaaaaaason!" She sang. "I got a tattoo!"
obey
your
master

Last edited by ♡ bob saget ♡ on Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:02 pm

Jason Drew Barnes
Jason was really starting to wonder what was taking so long. There were only so many Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez pictures you could actually scroll through on Instagram without getting bored. Well, not really bored because Jase would never get bored of those two because they were like fine, but he just wanted to get his ink over a done with. After a while he put his phone back into his pocket and was seriously considering napping or something just when Charlie returned, immediately rising from his seat with a grin. “Oh yeah?” he sang back, feeling stupid and childish but not really caring, “that is what you came for, after all.” He was about to ask her what he got when the man said something about him getting one also and leading him into the back. He raised his eyebrows at Charlie, giving her a look before following the man.

Jason didn’t really make conversation at first with the man, getting into the smaller backroom and sitting down quickly. He, after a moment, gave him a friendly smile. “You alright, man?” He asked, raising an eyebrow as the older guy started moving around for gloves and other kinds of implements. “Can I get like, like, 1975 written in roman numerals like, there please?” He asked, pointing to the right side of his chest, directly across from where his crown was. The man raised his bushy eyebrows, thinking it over for a second; probably as to how it was to be done. The he nodded, persisting with asking, “Is there, like, significance?” the man mocked, and Jason then shrugged, pulling off his jacket and leaning back against it. “Yeah, I guess. It’s the year my mom was born, I guess.” He shrugged again, not really being any reason other than that.

After an awkward moment went by, Jase slowly pulled his shirt off in a way that was trying not to be even more awkward, casually thinking; I’m just sitting here stripping for you, man, yet not saying it. He didn’t think that would go down well. He just sat there, waiting for the man to start drawing on him with the sharp tool. Instead, he just clicked his fingers which bewildered the eighteen year old; even more so when he started to black out.

Waking up, Jase immediately clenched his fists and tried to think about what had happened, finding the man washing down his gloves. He started to curse when the man just rolled his eyes, obviously not having much patience or time for the eighteen year old. Well then. “Relax, kid, you’re safe. Your girlfriend will tell you about it, Demigod. You’re done.” Nodding to Jase’s chest, he looked down to find that the tattoo was indeed there. It looked good; painful and raw, but good.

Getting out of his seat quickly and grabbing his shirt and jacket, the son of Apollo practically ran back into the front room even though there were people there and he was practically half-naked. Well, only Charlie was there but same difference. He practically stood behind her, fumbling with his shirt in order to get it on but his muscles were too tense, growing too frustrated to get his arms in successfully. “That man drugged me. He’s psychotic or a murderer or something!” Jase announced, hearing the man laugh from out of view. “He did something!”
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:01 pm

charlotte maria bradford

While waiting for Jason, Charlie plopped herself down on the counter, literally. She pulled herself up on to the counter and just sat there, gazing over the entire store. Her new tattoo was red and raw but look amazing and she couldn't stop looking at it with a happy little smile on her face. Charlie tapped a few buttons on her iPhone and sent the picture to her instagram, instantly pinged with likes and notifications. Charlie snorted and slid her phone back into her bag. She figured that Jason was going to take a fair amount of time while he was in there getting his ink done so Charlie slid off the counter and browsed around through the store.
Not only did the little shop sell candles and tattooes, but they sold albums and vintage posters and t-shirts. Charlie's eyes were wide at all the merch they sold. Her eyes landed on a box of vinyls and she practically squealed in excitement. "This is my new favorite store!" She announced to no one in particular. A thank you was called out in response and she snorted. Within a few moments, Charlie had six vinyls in her hands, two candles, three t-shirts and an old poster of Bob Dylan. She struggled up to the cash register and piled all her items down onto the counter. Charlie smiled to herself. She was officially on a vintage spree.
That's when Charlie heard a ruckus coming out of the backroom. The ruckus was indeed Jason. The son of Apollo struggled out of the back room without his shirt on and a fresh tattoo on his chest. Charlie struggled to keep her eyes on only the tattoo. She couldn't help it; Jase was decently attractive. When he stood behind her with a cowering stance, the model chuckled. "Relax, he's a demigod. Like us." She put a hand on the boy's chest in an effort to calm him down.
Charlie shot a look at the man. "What'd I tell you?" She said with a slightly amused sigh.
obey
your
master

Last edited by ♡ hipster bob saget ♡ on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:25 pm

Maybe he had over-reacted a little bit, and felt like a bit of an idiot when Charlie just laughed at him. He still felt all worked up, flailing about with his clothes as he tried to entangled his limbs. He felt all pented up and stressed, not even wanting to Imagine how dangerous that could've been for them both. Plus, if that wasn't enough, Jason strangley missed the pain that came during the inking Instead of after. He was such a tattoo-addict it was ridiculous. He was going to end up with sleeves and tattoos covering him and it would be too late. Meh, Jase just decided that It was acceptable to be young and stupid.

Looking down at her hand when it was placed on his chest, Jason weirdly calmed down quite significantly from the contact. He tried to stop moving and tensing his arms, telling himself that everything was okay. It was hard to believe, seeing as he had spent the last while practicing for a fight, but he managed it. "Yeah well, I didn't get the memo." Jase spat, not angry but Charlie but pissed off and embarreased by the situation. He took a step back, trying to untangle him black polo shirt and pulling it on, the fabric soon clinging to his torso. Then he slid his arms through his jacket, his back turned to the other two as he clenched and unclenched his jaw.

Pulling a few bills out of his pocket, Jase turned around the place them on the counter half-aggressively, not liking the fact that they had made a fool out of him. "Let's go." Jase said firmly, just leaving to wait outside for the model.

Ooc; phone posts are always so crap sorry bby
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:10 pm

Charlie waved goodbye to the shop owner who gave her a finger waggle in return. She scooped up her bags off the counter and followed Jason out with a sullen look on her face. The paper bag holding all of her new toys was heavy in her hand and she struggled to find a good way to hold it without the handles digging into her skin. Eventually she just gave up and wrapped her arms around the base, cradling it like a baby. "Jason, what's the matter?" she inquired, a slightly worried look etching into her face.

Her gaze searched his face for any signs of trauma or blood. He appeared to be clean. Charlie pursed her lips and furrowed her perfectly sculpted brows. Maybe he was just frightened by the man in there. "I told him not to use that on you," she said rolling her eyes. Charlie started walking away from the shop and towards the north enterence of the mall. If he was forgetting, she wasn't heading back to the food court. Just in case her old manager was there. "Charlotte!" A voice boomed from her left. Dammit. Charlie cringed and turned slowly, her gaze landing on her the man she'd been running from.

"Long time no see!" A grin lit up his jolly cheeks. He was a jovial man, no doubt about that, and in a way he reminded her of Santa Claus.
"Hey, George." She greeted, giving him a nervous 'I don't want to be here' type of laugh.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:55 pm

Not yet zipping his jacket up even though it was sure to be cold outside the mall, Jase didn’t have to wait long before Charlie came out, looking as if she was annoyed with him because he had left. Maybe a little concerned, even though the reason had been pathetic. He watched her as she struggled with the crap she had bought, reaching both hands in the air to her. “There’s nothing; just a little embarrassing, is all.” He shrugged, realising how stupid the reason probably was to her. “Here, do you want me to carry it?” He asked, finally offering her a smile that pulled his full lips over his white teeth and a small dimple pressing into his cheek on the right side.

Then he remembered that he hadn’t had a chance to look at her tattoo, he took another step closer to her, about to ask her to view it when he heard someone calling out. He looked around for a moment, wondering who the man was calling before recalling Charlie introducing herself as Charlotte. He couldn’t stop but let a childishly immature giggle pass through his grin, chucking under his breath, “Hah, Charlotte.” Loud enough for Charlie to hear, but not the old dude. He wondered who he was, giving him and Charlie some space as they greeted one another.

Raising his eyebrows slightly, Jase offered this ‘George’ guy a smile, wondering if Charlie just knew and got on with everyone or whether it was coincidence. If it was going to be like this every time he and Charlie went out in public, Jase would sure have to have a f** to get him through, even if he didn’t smoke. Nodding to the man in a form of a modern greeting, his waved slightly. “Sup, man. I’m Jason,” He informed, his hazel eyes darting between the two and noticing Charlie’s awkwardness. Damn, she was hot. “How do you guys, uh, know each-other?”
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:19 pm

Charlie dumped her stuff into Jason's arms, not giving him much of a glance, Charlie reached out to give George a hug. It was a very detatched hug, but a hug nonetheless. George was beaming at her. "How've you been, Charlotte, it's been ages!" He boomed again, his deep voice loud in the open parking lot.
"Yeah, it's been a while," Charlie said, standing there awkwardly swinging her back and forth. "It's been long enough that I've changed my name to Charlie." She said with a tilt of her head, indicating her slight annoyance that he was still calling her Charlotte.
"My apologies then," George apologized, his jovial eyes still on her. "Still doing shoots?" He asked, keeping the conversation going.
"Um.. yes. I was actually just on my way to a shoot now, George. Which is why I'm kind of in a hurry."
"Oh really? With whom?"
Charlie thought quickly. A dozen companies flashed through her brain, but she was faltering with picking one. "Urban Decay." She burst out, bringing her voice down at the last second. Urban Decay? She'd never model for them. She always hated their makeup team. The artists always caked the crap on her face.
"Wow... alright then. I'll let you get going. It was a pleasure seeing you again! Come by my studio and we'll get you hooked up with some... nicer brands." George signed off, giving her another jolly smile. He turned and waddled away, his assistant, Brandy following after him closely.

"Jesus Christ..." Charlie muttered along with a string of other curse words. "Come on," she said to Jase, the muscles in her neck tense. Charlie grit her teeth together angrily--and audibly. "I hate him so much. The way he pretends to be so nice in front of people he doesn't know. But then, if you were to walk away, he probably would've threatened me or something equally as stupid." She drew a deep breath in and let it out slowly. "And then he had the audacity to go and offer me another job!"

The model was very irritated at the moment. Very. Irritated. "I'm sorry that my crazy life keeps following us around." She said, rolling her eyes and regaining her composure again. She gave him an easy smile. "We should probably head back to camp after this. It's a good hour drive... and," Charlie slid her phone out of her skin-tight jeans pocket and checked the time. "It's, like, six pm. That's rush hour."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:01 pm

Well, okay then. It seemed that the two of them were just going to completely ignore the son of Apollo so he just cursed at them in his mind. He fumbled with the toys once Charlie had dumped them on him, taking it in his hand even If the bag was heavy. He just wat he'd as people walked by, his ADHD preventing him from concentrating for too long. These two seemed to be having a boring, lie-filled conversation anyway so what was the point in joining in? With his free-hand he just fixed his hair In the reflection of one of the shops, spiking it up being made difficult without gel. It was messy, but fine. Tousled, was all.

Finally, when the old man and the model parted, Jase followed quickly besides Charlie, the bag banging against his leg. He listened to what she had to say about the old fart, not sure whether he had been the man she had been avoiding or not. "I don't know, I wouldn't mind being offered a job." He told her, his voice filled with humour and mischief, "Well, that depends if there with be supermodels, and its an underwear shoot or something." He liked that Idea, maybe too much.

Was It really six already? Whoa. The day had flown by, and to think they had only gone into the city to get a new pair of sneakers. "Yeah, sounds good." Then he remembered something. Placing his hand on Charlie's arm to stop them both, he grinned again. "Let's see your tattoo then."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:03 pm

charlotte maria bradford

All of Charlie's harsh, negative energy flew out the window when Jason asked to see her new tattoo. "Oh, yeah, sure. Just let me..." she trailed off, grabbing the hem of her shirt and pulled upwards, wearing only a lacy black bra to cover herself. Charlie didn't mind though. She was a model; therefore used to not wearing much clothing. Plus it was only a bra. She'd worn much less in front of thousands of people. Nothing was different in front of Jason. Charlie rotated her top half to show off the small crown on her left shoulder.
The crown was smack dab in the middle of her blade right where the bone would pop out if she rose her shoulders. Charlie craned her neck to check out her tattoo as well. "Do you like it?" She asked, a lopsided grin stretching across her lips.
ooc;;HAAAAAAAAAAKUNA MATATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
too little words
she's not afraid
charlie

Last edited by ♡ neferet ♡ on Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:49 pm

Okay, so the first thing that Jason noticed was that Charlie was lifting up her shirt. Many people would probably think that she ws crazy for doing it in the middle of a busy mall. Others would feel awkward and turn away or try not to notice how revealing her underwear may be. But Jason? Jason was the typical frustrated teenager that, even though he probably seemed likea pervert, couldn't avert his hazel gaze. This wasn't looking good for him considering that he had also been caught staring at her modelling picture where she had once been half-naked, and he didn't doubt that Charlie was already marking him off as a pedophile and for her to stay away.

A crimson blush flaring at his cheeks when he turned away, Jase cleared his throat and let his mind concentrate again. What had they been talking about? Oh yeah, the tattoo. "Hey! I have a crown too!" He revealed, his voice cracking slightly and embarreasingly due to, well, puberty. He matched Charlie's white-toothed grin, flashing his own smile at her. He would pull of his shirt to reveal his crown, but was carrying the bag at the moment so he didn't have the chance.

Looping his arm In hers and walking further with Charlie, Jase raised both his eyebrows at her. "Thanks for...the sneakers and food and...crap."

ooc; lol gurl u cray
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:11 pm

charlotte maria bradford

Charlie pulled her shirt back down, her heart thudding at Jason's red cheeks. He was probably embarrassed by her little stunt that she had just... pulled off. Pun not intended, of course. "Well, I didn't get the crown to match you, Jase," she said with a teasing tone. "I got the crown because of Biggie Smalls," Charlie stated simply remembering what the tattoo artist had told her about explaining her stories. She figured Jason might want to know but instead of telling him without his consent, she'd wait and see if he asked. If he did ask, then she'd know that he indeed did want to know the story behind the tattoo. However if he didn't, then he didn't. It was as simple as that.
Jason's arm felt warm against her own as they exited the mall in the cold, February weather. Light, delicate snowflakes fell from the sky and Charlie shuddered in the cold. The LA bred girl wasn't exactly used the frigidness of the New York. Wanting to get out of there fast, Charlie found her way to the edge of the curb and stuck her arm out, raising two fingers to her lips. A loud, sharp whistle split the air from her mouth and she threw her hand and arm into the arm, expertly hailing a taxi. Charlie tossed a lazy grin at Jason. She had it going on and she knew it.
"Hey, you're welcome for taking you out today. I'm sorry for spitting on your shoes, too." Charlie's nose twitched. It wasn't exactly easy for her to apologize, but if she liked the person enough she could do it pretty quickly and painlessly.

ooc; this was my 9800th post. thats the craic. hah
too little words
she's not afraid
charlie
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:14 am

Jason Drew Barnes
Rolling his eyes, Jase looked over at Charlie for a moment before down at his feet, trying to hide his smile. He didn’t even like Notorious B.I.G’s music that much, so it was funny that this girl loved him so much. Although, she probably had personal reasons behind it so it was different. Nonetheless, Jason wasn’t gonna share his opinion with her, seeing as she would probably bite his head off. Expecting her to tell him more and surprised when she didn’t, her nodded, waiting, “Go on then, Klutz; tell me more.” He insisted, then directing his smile at her as they walked out into the cold, his jacket hanging on the other arm and not bothering to put it on yet considering that Charlie’s arm was keeping his pretty warm. Or, at least, warmer.

Knowing that the snowflakes were landing and resting on his messy brown hair, Jase was relieved that Charlie whistled for a cab, and it made him want to belt out the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme tune. Although when it came near, there was just a boring old licence plate number so it sort of wrecked the mood a little. “Yeah, don’t worry about it.” He brushed the apology off, not really thinking it was necessary after everything she had done for him today. “Let’s forget about it. I mean, I was an idiot to you as well so we’re all good.”

When the taxi pulled up besides the curb, Jase opened the door for Charlie before deciding that, instead of going in first and being and overall turdbrain, he decided on opening the door for her to get into the back first before he would clamber in after her.

ooc; wtf does craic mean but yay happiness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3