Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:45 am

"Yeah, well normal's boring." he snorted, not being able to understand why Charlie wouldn't find it boring; what he said. Jason wished he could be the one with the flashy cars and money and houses and modelling career. Well, not the modelling part but something cool like that. "I doubt it. If we could've swapped lives a few yeara ago, I'm sure you would soon regret it. Probably too dull for 'ya." It wasn't that he disliked his family - no, he loved them to pieces - it was just that he wished he could've had more flashy things and money.

"Whatever, its your body I guess." Jason shrugged in reply, not really caring. "I mean, it's gross but if you want to wreck your body then its up to you." He cracked a smile, not really being able to see the draw to nicotine. He had tried It although had practically had a coughing fit and swore never to smoke again. He could understamd a drinking addiction, but not smoking.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:33 pm

Charlie kept her eyes down as she grinned. Some people couldn't understand addictions. It wasn't their faults, though and she was able to understand that. More than likely, he'd never been addicted to a single thing in his lifetime. Charlie was okay with that. She chose to not say anything to his comments. 'My body's all ready ruined,' she thought absently. It was true, though. Her body was ruined. She'd ruined it when she was a young teen through all that dieting and all that binging and purging and that one time she... Charlie couldn't finish her thoughts. She didn't want to. It wasn't even relevant anyways.

After her moment of silence, Charlie spoke up, to the drive and said, "Manhattan Mall, please." The taxi driver just nodded in response. The daughter of Eos sat back, somewhat uneasily. She could practically feel the awkward in the car. "So..." she started. "God parent?"
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:59 pm

Jason raised his eyebrow at the girl when she said that her body was already ruined, not really being able to believe that. "Doesn't look ruined to me." He told her, her voice both amused and complimentary. He never wanted to he addicted to anything; he didn't want to be unable to control something so powerful in his life. If he wanted to stop, he could just stop; he didn't have thst option with addictions, so it worried him.

Silence then descended, the two finally running out of the bubbly come-backs they had beeb firing at one another. "Oh yeah, I forgot." Jason flashed the girl a grin for a moment as if to give her an opportunity to guess his god parent even If he looked different to his siblings. Except their colouring; all quite tanned, yet that could because he's from California. "Apollo. You?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:57 pm

"Oh, trust me... it is, Jase," the girl murmured more to herself than him. She raised her arms over her head, stretching. With her bare shoulders, her tattoo underneath her bicep was visible. She decided to get that tattoo of the sun after she'd been claimed by her mother. She figured it was a good offering to the gods instead of all that food everyone dumped in the fire. The tattoo was just a simple sun rising over a line. The line was supposed to be the horizon.

"Eos," Charlie said suddenly, putting her arms back down to her sides. "Titan of the dawn," Charlie rolled her head around her shoulders, giving the base of her skull a crack. She sighed contentedly. "That's why my eyes are a light pink." Charlie said, removing her ray-bans finally. Charlie batted her long eyelashes at him, her eyes almost glowing. It was true. They were a light pink color. Almost the color of the morning sky during sunrise. She thought it was a weird as hell color for eyes but whatever.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:26 pm

"Dude, you want a tattoo war?" he laughed, knowing that he probably had the most tattoos out of the pair. "You asked for it." Jason unzipped his jacket, pulling it down enough so you could see the insides of his arms. On one it had a small Japanese symbol meaning music, and on the other was the word 'Believe' and an owl. Then he pulled down the collar of his black shirt to down to his right nipple, exposing a crown on his chest. "I also have Jesus, a bird and praying hands on my hip and leg. I win." he chirped, zipping up his G-Star jacket again.

Raising his eyebrows In surprise when Charlie revealed who her parent was, Jase let out another whistle. "You must have a good 'rep for that." He snorted sarcastically, suddenly being able to understand why she was so blunt and such. It didn't bother him really, just took him back. "Pink eyes." he murmured, looking at them when she pulled her sunglasses off. "Never seen that before. They're pretty."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:15 am

Charlie let out a happy laugh but she quickly covered it since it came out much louder than she had intended it to. "I've only got one tattoo. They're not really my thing, though. Mostly just something I get when I'm drunk," she admitted with her signature grin. After Jase was done admiring her eyes, Charlie slipped the sunglasses back on her face and said, "Thank you." She kept quiet for the rest of the time until the taxi was in front of the Manhattan Mall. Charlie slid the driver a few twenties and climbed out of the taxi, nudging Jason out with her.

The taxi sped off, leaving the two demigods along in the streets of Manhattan on 33rd street.

ooc;; short post no muse sorry darling
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:20 am

love me like you do, love me like it's new
“Drunken tattoos.” Jason muttered, looking out the window. All the tattoos he had were from when he had been sober, not drunk. Did that mean that he was stupid enough to wreck him body? Pfft, he didn’t know or care. Every time he had got drunk, which hadn’t been for a while, he’d ended up in more awkward positions than having a sun on his bicep.

Then the taxi left, Jase watching it go for a moment before looking forward and the large crowds of people that were moving quickly. He felt stupid just standing there, taking a step and hoping that Charlie was with him. They could always head for Footlocker of some shoe place like that, seeing as he couldn’t really be bothered spending ages looking for things. He just needed sneakers seeing as this girl had spat on them. He was still trying to find a way to give her back the hundred dollars she had handed to him, wanting to pay for something at least. Maybe if they got some food he could pay for that. “You know what, Klutz, you’re alright. When you’re not spitting on shoes and that.”
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:57 pm

Charlie grinned at the son of Apollo and nodded a thank you at him. She didn't really feel like replying to his Klutz comment. She hadn't thought of a decent nickname for him yet, but she would. Without thinking about it, Charlie followed Jase into the mall and was instantly hit with a wave of smells she hadn't smelled in a long time. It was the smell of a food court. Instantly, Charlie felt sick to her stomach. She hadn't smelled greasy, hot mall food in years. Her skin paled and she nearly broke out into a sweat, but she grimaced and took Jase by the hand as they plunged deeper into the mall.

Charlie pushed herself through the lines of people standing and waiting for their orders and kept her head down. A) She knew that her face was hanging around here somewhere, mostly likely in an American Eagle or a PacSun and B) the smell of the calorie ridden food was seriously making her nauseous. When the model spotted a Footlocker, she headed straight for it and slowed her walk a bit, releasing Jason's hand. "Sorry about that," she apologized without looking at him. Her face was currently burning in shame. She wondered if it was still a pale green, though.

Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:29 pm

Jase really was surprised to feel Charlie clasp his hand when they got inside the mall, not being able to question it considering all the carnage that was going around them. It actually wasn't a bad feeling; holding her hand. He just pulled her along with him, the smell of all the fast-food making his stomch rumble loudly. He hoped his hand wasn't clammy, wishing that he'd got a cchance to wipe It on his jeans before she took it.

Then, just as he got a chance to ask her about the gesture once they were In Foot Locker, she realeaed his hand. He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck and looked around briefly before seeing the strange colour Charlie's face had become. "Hey, no it's fine." He frowned, reaching out to place a hand on her shoulder before stopping midway, thinking it over and letting It fall to his side. "Uh...are you okay? You look like you're gonna hurl or something." He questioned, giving her a funny look.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:08 pm

Charlie brushed off his worry like it was nothing. And it was nothing. Just her body reacting to food like it used to. No big deal. She was just a recovering anorexic. "I'm fine. Totally okay. Everything's super," she gave him a smile, but it looked more like a grimace. Charlie gazed at him for a moment, her eyes dull beneath her glasses. "Alright, welcome to your wonderland, Jasie-boy," she announced holding out her arms and gestured to the hugeness of the store. It was practically bigger than Dillard's. In the back of her mind, Charlie struggled to remember if she'd ever done a shoe modeling poster. Well, if she had, they'd find it later.

Charlie padded over to a random men's shoe, finding it to be of the type that Jase would like and she held up. "How about this?" The sneaker was white all over and looked pretty cool. Curious, Charlie kicked off her own bright red Vans and slid the Supra over her sock. It actually fit and was decently comfortable. "I don't think they match my jacket," the girl said with a grin that spread across her lips slowly.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:41 pm

Giving Charlie one last concerned look before gazing around the store, Jase tried to immediately pick out a pair that looked like they would suit his whole wardrobe, considering he only had another pair of old Converse and tattered boots that he only wore for training. Black or white would be the practical decision but Jase liked flashy and out-there styles of clothing.

He watched Charlie as she tried on the sneakers she recommended, laughing once she said It didn't match her jacket. "You should get them." he grinned at her before turning and returning to his searching. He eventually pulled out a neon blue pair, similar yet flashier to the ones he already owned. They were rimmed with white and had white shoe-laces also. "These are pretty cool." He said, pushing off his spit-covered sneakers and throwing It at Charlie. "You did that, 'ya nasty." He snorted, Jason pushing his foot down In the sneaker. He had to admit, it looked pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:27 pm

She wobbled when he tossed the shoe at her even though she caught it. Charlie had never been good at catching things. To be fair, she'd never been good at throwing things, either. She pushed that thought out of her mind once Jason had told her to get the shoes. She looked down at them, twisting her ankles every which way to see just how good they looked on her. "Alright," she decided, keeping the shoes on her feet. Charlie started walking down the aisle to see if they were just as comfortable as she thought. When she turned the corner into the women's section, a poster stopped her. A poster with her face.

Charlie let out a snort. In the shoot, she hardly had clothes on and she was posing with some hot guys. She couldn't remember going to that shoot, but since the poster was there she must've gone at some point in time. Charlie gazed at the poster longer than she should have. Gods, she was so skinny in the photo. Skinny in a sick way, though. Anyone could tell she was battling anorexia in the photo. Consciously Charlie tugged at the hem of her shirt. The photo was taken back in her glory years. Back when she was just sixteen. Sixteen and beautiful.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:55 pm

Yeah, Jason was sure that these sneakers would be good for him. They matched with pretty much everything in his wardrobe. Not even bothering to walk around them, considering they seemed comfortable and his size - a snug ten, or loose eleven - so he just looked around for the other sneaker and up to wear Charlie went, seeing as she had his shoes. He picked up the Van she had dropped, quietly walking over to her.

"Boo." He grinned, grabbing her shoulders from being in a pathetic attempt to startle Charlie. He looked at her expression before following her gaze, finding himself looking at a group of models on a poster. "Hot." He breathed, about to look back at Charlie when he did a double take. The girl on the poster was Charlie. "Oh my gods." He laughed, looking back and forth from both Charlie's. Slight differences; poster Charlie was skinnier abd, well, half-naked. "You still got it, Charls, don't worry." He patted her back, still staring at the poster.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:24 pm

Charlie jumped, obviously startled. She gave Jase a reassuring smile, assuring him that she was fine. She gazed at the poster one last time before turning to the son of Apollo. He glanced down at his shoes and nodded approvingly. "I approve." She gave him a grin and inched her way around the boy, finding the area they were standing in to be a bit cramped. The model's shoulder brushed Jason's and she found herself blushing--strange. Her new white shoes completely clashed with the jacket she was currently wearing so Charlie pulled it off and threw it over her arm.

Charlie threw a glance back at Jase who was still staring at the photo, almost enraptured. "Let's go, Lover boy." She called, grinning at the comment. Charlie tossed her new shoes onto the counter and leaned up on the counter with her elbow. She was slightly bored just waiting for the cashier girl to hurry up. The girl was currently on the phone, obviously making a personal call and giving Charlie the 'I'll be with you in a moment' look. Charlie sighed slightly and slid her glasses up to sit on top of her dark brown hair.

The girl glanced up, ready to ring up the kicks when she stopped and did a double take. "Hey, you're the girl on that poster in the back!" She cried, accidentally knocking over a jar of pencils. Charlie gave her a million dollar smile and replied a crisp hello. "Oh my gosh! Are you Charlotte Bradford then?" The girl's eyes were lit up, obviously she was a fan. "Yeah, that's me." Charlie grimaced.

"Will you sign me an autograph?" Charlie was taken a back quite a bit. She hadn't done any recent modeling in a few weeks and it wasn't even that big of a name. Just a regular American store. Although, when she thought about it, she realized that the store was probably a big hit with the middle class teens. Charlie shrugged and took the pen and paper from the girl. She signed the pad with a flourish of her delicate hand and gave the girl a small smile. "Oh my gosh thanks," the girl gushed. "Yeah," Charlie replied again.

"Oh, you don't have to pay for that, either. It's on me." The girl's eyes were bright, as though she'd just met Justin Bieber. Charlie shrugged and gave her one last grin. "Thanks, Georgia." The only reason that Charlie knew her name was because that's what her tag said. The girl looked like she was ready to pass out. Wow, Charlie hadn't realized that she'd had that many fans.

ooc; i got excited sorry xD
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:32 am

Rolling his eyes when Charlie called his lover-boy, Jason hesitated one more moment before turning around to get In the line behind her. He pulled off his sneakers and held them,not even caring that he was standing In the line with one bright pink and one grey sock on, right behind Charlie. The line behind him started to expand, making him feel sightly claustraphobic yet staying put anyway.

Then it all happened and, honestly, Jason was at a loss for words. He reached forward in an attempt to scavenger some if the pencils and pens before they rolled off the edge of the counter, not understanding what was happening. Being so close behind Charlie mean that he could just look over her shoulder to listen, his eyes widening at the way the girl at the counter spoke to her. It was like she was a superstar or something!

And then, once Charlie was finished and got all the perks of being attractive, Jase dropped his sneakers down on the counter and flashed Georgia a smile. "Hey, I'm Jason Barnes." He told her, trying to make his voice aound all seductive and Importnt. "You probably have heard of me. I'm a, uh, a model too."

"No."

Resigned, Jase stayed quiet as he pulled out the hundred dollar note that Charlie had given him before getting his reciet and change and leaving the line. Hey flashed the girl Georgia one last look that read 'look at what you're missing'and slipped his new sneakers on before finding the demititan.

Once he had, he shoved his reciept at her and one of the pens he had picked up. "Oh my god you're Charlie Bradford! I love you so much!" He mocked, trying his best to fan-girl like his sister's would If she was Harry Styles or Justin Bieber. "I have you posters everywhere! Please please please can I have an autograph!?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:02 am

Outside of the store, Charlie glanced in on the exchange going on between the Georgia girl and Jase. Jase tried to put the moves on her, making himself seem all hot and model-y and Charlie let out a loud snort. Just as quickly as she'd fallen in love with Charlie, Georgia shot Jase down. None too gently, either. Charlie doubled over in laughter, clutching her knees for breath. "You look like a puppy who just got kicked!" She hollered, a few people turning to look at the crazy girl shouting about animal abuse. Charlie snorted a few more times and as Jason joined her, she linked her elbow with his and they continued on their way.

Charlie wiped a tear off her cheek and grinned at Jason. "Don't be jealous, lover-boy. With your looks, you could be on a poster, too." She gave his cheek a pat. It was true, though. Jason could've been a model. Well, if he was taller and maybe thinner. But he did have a nice complexion. And nice hair. She chuckled when he asked her for an autograph. "Usually that kind of stuff never happens, I promise. That was, like, the first time that's happened to me in ages." Charlie couldn't even remember the last time it had happened to her, actually. It was only sheer luck that it had happened to her while she was with Jase.

"Come on, loser, we're going to get food," Charlie said, tugging the boy along into the food court. Although she paled at the sight of all the food, Charlie managed to keep the green tint out of her skin as she plopped down in a chair at the age of the court, far away from most of the food stations. She had no idea what she was even going to eat but she knew that she was going to have to force food down her throat. If she didn't, it would raise suspicions since Jase already knew she was model. It was possible that he could put two and two together and figure it out.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:54 am

Rolling his eyes when Charlie mocked him, Jase didn't lean away during the patronising movement of her patting his cheek. He just admired his new sneakers as he walked, conscious about how Charlie had slipped her arm through his. He was the type of guy that thought about stuff like that seeing as it didn't happen often. Well, It did but he was always being friendzoned so it wasn't anything suggestive. "Oh shush, Klutz," He showed her his middle finger. "I bet you, one day I'm gonna be on millions of girl's bedroom walls, and then you will be the jealous one when they are kissing my posters."

Taking a seat across from Charlie, Jase folded his arms on the table and leaned his chin on them,closing his eyes for a comment before looking up at her. He showed her a smile, trying to get her to return it. She seemed a little funny, but Barnes shrugged it off. It wasn't as if he was a mind-reader, so how would he know? "Thanks for the shoes." he finally told her, not even caring that he had just left his old sneakers right in the middle of the store.

Raising his head again, Jase pushed his hair up again whilst looking around. There were various different places to get fat and greasy food, probably going to the McDonald's stall because he was boring and just fancied a MacDee's. Yolo. So he just got up and went to line up for his food, standing behind a pretty blonde girl and thinking about Charlie on that poster. No big deal.

ooc; idek how malls work sue me.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:33 am

When Jason got up to get his food, Charlie gave him a smile and a wiggle of her fingers. As he was walking away, She found herself starting after him, her eyes drifting to his ass. "Whoa," Charlie caught herself and tore her gaze away. Jason was off getting good and she was just sitting there like a bump on a log. What was she going to do? She wasn't hungry and if she tried to force food down her throat, her body would automatically reject it and she'd throw up. Charlie blew out of her mouth like an exasperated dragon.

Charlie let her head drop into her hands in frustration. Eating disorders really sucked. Just then, a preteen girl walked past her table yakking into an iPhone and swinging her fake Chanel bag. "Yeah, the smoothie is so good! Way creamier than the other place." Charlie picked her head up and stared at the cup. Just a simple smoothie stall around the corner. The daughter of Eos stood from her chair and strode over to the line and waited.

A smoothie would be okay. At least she could chew on the straw and suck on it every once and a while to give the illusion that she was snacking on something.

Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:06 am

Jase was starting to lose his patience; waiting in the line so long. He already knew what he was going to order; a BigMac with large fries and a Frappé. He really needed a coffee boost, seeing as Christmas had only been a while ago and he was still suffering from the lack of sleep he had gotten over the few nights. Finally, after what seemed like ages, the line passed and he was able to give his order to the girl on the counter who looked like she wanted to be anywhere than here. He looked back over to where they had been sitting, finding Charlie was gone to probably get something to eat. She was actually really nice, and really hot. Maybe Jason would be able to-

“Your order.” The woman interrupted his thoughts, Jason turning to shove some money over and take his bag of food. He realized he had quite a lot, but he was a growing lad wasn’t he? that was his argument anyway. Plus he liked to eat, and he was lucky that he had a good metabolism and he worked out, or else he would probably have rolls and rolls. He walked back over to his seat, reclining lazily in it and reaching into the bag filled with greasy and unhealthy food. he just waiting for Charlie, stuffing about six fries into his mouth and looking around.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:54 pm

charlotte maria bradford

Charlie retreated from the smoothie stand, sipping on the half frozen beverage. The coldness seeped in between her teeth and she made a face, cringing from the freezing properties of the drink. The daughter of Eos sauntered back over to her table with her eyes on Jase the whole time, carefully watching him snarf down his food. The scent of deep-fried, fat coated fries hit her nose like a brick wall and Charlie nearly recoiled, sick with the smell. But she pushed through and sat down very slowly, as if she were carrying a large tray with delicate crystals on it.
"Hi," the girl said tucking her left leg behind right. "Do you like your food?" She asked. Her voice was slightly strained, but she was doing just fine. Just had to keep swimming. That particular phrase had really become important to her as she'd started staying in camp more and more. Charlie swirled the straw around in her cup, obviously deep in thought. She slid her glasses up and set them on top of her brown hair and gazed up at Jason with a delicate expression on her face.
obey
your
master
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:51 pm

There was so much that had bewildered Jason about his day; it had started off with him just heading to the library for some more sheet music and now he was out with a model. It was a little strange, really, how things like that worked out. Jase could never see such thing happening to someone like him, yet It had. It was hard to deny the fact that Charlie was attractive though, considering the teenager had been caught staring at her half-naked poster and made a suggestive comment once or twice. His hazel eyes followed the girl as she walked, his gaze moving from her body to her pinkish eyes once she had taken her seat. "Its just McDonald's." he shrugged in reply to her question.

About to offer the brunette across him a smile, the son of Apollo then noticed how she didn't really have any proper food other than her smootie. Picking up his burger off the tray, Jase pushed his packet of french-fries forward so It laid In the centre of the table between them, if not closer to Charlie. "Have some; I'm not 'gonna eat them all." he offered, although he knew that he would be able to eat them all If he wanted, or tried.

Two lines pressing Into his forhead between each eyebrow, Jason finally reached over the table with his left hand to place it on Charlie's arm. "Hey, are you alright? You seem...weird."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:14 pm

charlotte maria bradford

Charlie's gaze landed on Jason's hand on her arm. She considered moving her arm, but she didn't want to scare him off considering he was being nice. She glanced at the food in front of her, the warmth radiating off the food. "I've never actually had McDonald's before," Charlie said with a small smile. It was true. She'd been a model for her entire life and being a model was very restricting to your diet, as most people knew. But, most people thought that even models got days off. That wasn't true at all, though. She never got the day off. She'd spent her last five years living with one feeling in her: Hunger.
Delicately, Charlie picked a fry off the plate and chewed on the end a bit, the salty sensation hitting her tongue with a bang. She'd only been eating bland, protein packed food for her entire life. She'd never really had anything with an excessive amount of salt or sugar or any condoment really. The green color on her face was still there, but lessened noticeably. "Oh, I'm fine, I just get a little weird around food." Charlie sipped at her drink, the strawberry flavor colliding with the salt test nicely. As the flavors danced around on her tongue, so did the truth.
Charlie definitely considered telling Jason the truth at that point, but he was a perfect stranger to her. Although, he had told her a few things about himself. Sighing, Charlie's mouth opened and she made a noise that sounded like talking but then, she quickly decided against it and closed her mouth. No, just go with it. He'll accept you, she reassured herself in her mind. "Jason, I have a confession to make," she started off. That was a good way to start off. Good job, Charlie. Keep going.
"I'm anorexic and I spent the last year recovering. Sometimes food is just gross to me, though and makes me sick. I had bulimic moments, too. Hence why I get my teeth whitened." Charlie gave Jase a sad, white smile.
obey
your
master

Last edited by ♡ zan malik♡ on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:19 pm

Jason Drew Barnes
"I'd rather have a short life doing something I love than a long, miserable one."
Who hadn't ever had a McDonald's before? McD's was everywhere. Back in Califonia, during the weekends or summer breaks, Jase would always be out or day and he and his friends would normally roll into McDonalds at an insane time during late night in order to get something fatty to supply to their stomach. "Have you been living under a rock?" Jase joked, slowly pulling off the wrapping around his fatty, thick, cheesy burger. Then again, she was a model. Jason guessed that she probably took her diet very seriously, although he probably would've had to think longer if he were to guess anymore.

Raising his dark eyebrows when Charlie said she had something to tell him, Jase released his grip on her arm and took a hesitant bite out of his burger, his eyes straying from hers to the food briefly before returning to her pink one's. "Okay...?" he started behind a mouthful of beef and bread and cheese. Lovely. He was expecting her to say like...actually, he didn't know what he was expecting. maybe something like 'I'm a vegetarian' or something. But he certainly wasn't prepared for what she did say. That she was anorexic and bulimic, or had been.

Jason's jaw seemed mechanical as he continued to chew, continuing very slowly and quietly. He lowered his food the the napkin on the table top, looking down a little. Whoa, he didn't really know what to say. he had only just met this girl and she was already telling him all of her past problems. Whoa, he must have some kind of face that said 'dump all your crap on me, please' because he was sure this happened too much to this eighteen year old guy.

But Jason was the type of guy that really listened to people, even if he didn't have the best advice to offer back. He pulled off his jacket, suddenly feeling hot and sticky under pressure, leaving him In a plain black polo-shirt. Three tattoos were currently in view; the owl, the Believe word and the symbol. "Well, uh, that sucks." after a moment he pushed the fries s little closer to her, wanting her have them. "Hey, its...its okay. I mean, that's all in the past, right? You're...you're pretty hot as you are; you don't need to do anything like that, okay?" That was as good as he probably was going to manage.

ooc; experimenting with hover yolo.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:41 am

charlotte maria bradford

When Jason gave the girl a strange look, her eyes became confused. Why was he giving her that lo- Oh. Charles dismissed that look with a hand. "It's not like some big secret, Jase. Don't worry. I just thought you might want to know." That was definitely true. The entire world could've known about it by now. She had had a few articles written about her back in her day. Now that she didn't do as much work in the business as she had in recent years, she didn't have so much attention always on her. Hence why she could walk out into public.
Charlie listened to the boy's words as he spoke. He looked like he was speaking from the head rather than the heart, but she could tell he was listening and caring--or at least, pretending to care. She chuckled at the hot as you are comment. "Yeah, I know I'm pretty now," she said with a smile. "I just didn't know it then. Like I said, I'm recovering." Not only was she recovering, but she was recovering with everything. Her self-esteem, her body, not doing as many drugs as before. Well, she never actually did any hardcore drugs like crack, but she had popped a lot of pills in her past.
Taking another sip of her drink, Charlie picked a fry off the plate letting it waver in front of her mouth. She really wasn't all that hungry, but she was beginning to like the taste of these fries again.
ooc; um im sorry for that post but im busy ur hover looks fantastic ilysm
obey
your
master

Last edited by ♡ bob saget ♡ on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:13 pm

Jason Drew Barnes
"I'd rather have a short life doing something I love than a long, miserable one."
Nodding when she spoke, Jase took another bite into his burger hesitantly, meeting her eyes again for a second before letting them drift away. “Pfft. I’m not worrying.” He snorted, shrugging the whole conversation off. Surely it would be better to pretend than keep talking about it and looking stupid. Considering they had only really just met, Jason thought they were getting awfully cosy and honest. Well she was; he was really just listening. He didn’t really have much to say in return. His life was pretty plain and boring, except for the bit where he had almost been seduced by a hot Empousai and had his best friend die. That was the only exciting bit, and even then something really bad had happened, even if he was being chased after a Megan Fox look-alike.

“At least you’re not modest.” He grinned, about to run a hand through his soft chestnut hair before reconsidering, knowing his hands were probably covered in grease. Jason quickly finished his burger, not really having any intention of reaching forward to take any of the chips, knowing that he should let Charlie have them and be a…gentleman. “But yeah, that’s good. I mean, I don’t know what to say. My little sister used to be…self-conscious but…” He then frowned, realizing he probably sounded like an idiot. “Nevermind.”

Pointing his index finger at her smoothie after a moment, Jase asked, “May I?” He was thirsty, after all.

ooc; haha thanks bby ilytoo<3 and no muse sorrrryyyy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next