Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  Empty
PostSubject: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:31 pm

reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  Tumblr_mfcyxsqSaL1qgmqcno1_400

Charlotte Maria Bradford

Instead of sitting inside the warm library, Charlotte Bradford sat on the steps of the establishment, smoking a cigarette. She wore Ray-bans over her eyes to hide last night's hangover and she had her long, dark hair up in a top-knot. Charlie ran a hand over her sleek, somewhat oily hair from last night and wondered if it was too noticeable. Well, she didn't wash her hair last night after the party, but it shouldn't have been too bad. Charlie placed the cigarette in between her first finger and her middle and dug around through her backpack. From there, she produced a palm sized mirror that doubled as a shield. She clicked it open and gazed at her tiny reflection with an almost wonderous expression on her face. Whenever she was smoking, she felt tenfold calmer than normal. She slipped her sunglasses off her face for a moment, staring at her delicate features. Charlie knew she was pretty but today she just looked plain awful. Red-rimmed eyes surrounding her light purple pupils stared back at her and disgusted, she tossed the mirror back into her bag.

"Damn..." she muttered when her cigarette fell out of her hand. Cigarettes were expensive and she had to go all the way out to New York for a new box of smokes. She wasn't made out of money.

Last edited by Skye on Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:58 pm

I want to feel your body rock
It would be wrong to say that Jason hated to library, but he certainly didn't like It. His dylexia humiliated him to the extent that he disliked being around looks of any kind. The only reason he was here today was because he was searching for some more sheet-music, and the library was one of the best places. When he was done, he shoved a stack of paper Into his rucksack and stepped out Into the winter air, Jason's hazel eyes scanning before him. His light brown hair fluttered in the wind because he hadn't used enough gel, the eighteen year old not finding the patience this morning. His life was made completely of gym amd music now, to the point where he was too lazy to grab a shower. Unless you can bathing yourself in deoderant and showing you head in the link washing, then Jason hadn't washed in two days.

The girl in front of him dropped her cigarette, hearing her mutter. The corner of his mouth curled up a little, pushing his hair back again before walking forwards. "Clutz." he shot at her as he passed, his Supra sneakers purposely stepping on her fallen ciggerette. "You really should be more careful."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:26 pm

Charlotte Maria Bradford

Although Charlie wasn't used to people treating her like crap, she just shrugged off the boy's comments. It wasn't worth replying to. He was obviously just looking to get a rise out of her and at the moment, she still had a lot of nicotine in her bloodstream. "You're the one who should be careful. Wouldn't want to get those sneakers of yours dirty," Charlie gazed at the Supras thoughtfully, as if she were thinking about how they'd look thrown over a tree branch. Suddenly with a wave of adrenaline, Charlie leaned back and lurched forward, sending a ball of spit flying at the boy's shoes. The saliva fell with a satisfying smack. "Oh, gosh, I'm sorry. I'm such a clutz," she shot a grin at him and threw her bag over her shoulder. She stood, and slid her sunglasses back over her eyes. "Such a pretty face," she said softly, "but such an asshole."

Charlie shrugged as she bounced down the stairs of the library. She was already over it. He was probably going to come back at her and demand to buy him some new shoes or to at least clean them and apologize. Charlie didn't care. She'd do it. Whatever. No skin off her back.

ooc;; kind of shipping them.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:25 am

It took a Jason a moment to realise what had happened, looking down at his sneakers to find a digusting patch of spit marking the expensive fabric. He stopped where he was, his left fist curled around the strap of his backpack as he tried to tame his quick temper. A line pressed between his eyebrows as he frowned, watching the girl as she passed him. "Hey! Do you know how long it took me to work for these!?" He exclaimed, moving forward the grab the girl's arm so she couldn't pass him. He was a nice guy, who had just made a witty remark to the wrong person. Jase tried to calm down, and did, he did; the muscles In his jaw going slack. "Give me seventy bucks." He demanded cooly, holding out his other hand.

He ignored the asshole comment, seeing as she was the one being the asshole. He just looked down at his sneakers again, cussing once more.

ooc; lol Zan
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:38 am

Charlotte Maria Bradford

"Cash or credit?" Charlie replied, that same grin spreading across her face. Gods, she was such an asshole sometimes. But it was truly amusing to mess with people sometimes. For a moment her face softened. "You actually worked for those shoes?" She questioned, squinting down at them. They didn't seem that expensive in all honestly. Then again, nothing was that expensive to a daughter of a millionaire attorney. She glanced at her own shoes; a pair of black vans. Her new pair, anyways. Charlie reached into her bag and pulled out her wallet. From her wallet, she flipped past old receipts and about a dozen, shiny credit cards. From there, she dipped into her paper money and produced a hundred dollar bill. "Keep the change," she said sliding the money onto the boy's palm. She gave his face a gentle touch on his cheek and grinned, "Get yourself a nice haircut," from there Charlie bounced down the stairs, still tucking her crap back into her bag. Once at the bottom, she produced another cigarette and started to lite up, ignoring the looks from other demigods she got.

Last edited by Zan on Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:08 am

Both of Jason's eyebrows furrowed when she persisted with pissing him off, although he tried not to let it show too much. He just snorted without humor, not finding her pointless and pathetic remarks funny in the slightest. Jase gave her a look to see If she was on crack or not, not sure where she'd been for the last few years. "Yes; I worked for them. I can't just make money appear out of nowhere." He shot at her, eyeing what was in her purse. What he would give to grab that. "Unlike some people, apparently." His fist curled around the note handed to him,not feeling guilty in the slightest. He had spent ages working for them, and now he wanted her to get him a new pair. "I'm not the only with greasy hair, either."

About to let her go, Jason rethought and jogged down the steps to catch up with her, not satisfied with just the money. "Hey, I still haven't heard an apoligy." He demanded, stopping in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:22 am

Charlotte Maria Bradford

Taking a long drag on the cigarette, Charlie took her time with looking back up at him and replying. "That's because I didn't give one," she said, leaning back against the cold stone of the library's steps. She kept the smoke placed between her first finger and middle finger, nestled against her silver ring with her named carved into it. Charlie let her drop by her side and she slid her glasses down her nose gazing at him with her strange, light purple eyes. "I'm sorry that your shoe got in the way of my saliva." She gave him that strange grin again, her teeth strangely white for a smoker. Charlie flicked her head backwards, her glasses shooting back into place. She hated the color of her eyes. Too girly for her tastes, even though it was almost like a gift from her mother. Eos, the Titaness of the dawn. She hadn't gotten any kind of special power from her mother other than the eyes. It was a let down really.
Charlie took another drag before replying quietly to the boy, "I'm sorry for ruining your precious shoes. If it makes you feel better, I could just give you an entirely new pair." She offered, feeling generous since it was the holidays. Not to mention, she had been entirely too mean to the poor kid. He looked genuinely upset when she did that. Great, now she was starting to feel bad about spitting on his shoes. What the heck, man? Charlie never felt bad about anything she did. She was Charlie. She did what she wanted.

Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:45 am

love me like you do
An apology was better than none, he guessed, evem If she had continued to be annoying with her choice of words. "Better than nothing, I suppose." He shrugged, forgiving the girl in a way. The problem with Jason was that he trusted and forgived people much to easiy, and therefore believed he was able to rely on this girl. "Yeah, that would be great... thanks." He nodded after a moment, not sure when he would be able to get out of camp next. Jason, after a moment, held out the note for her to take again, smiling a little. The smile held no warmth, but It was better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:20 pm

Charlotte Maria Bradford

"Oh, you can keep that. It's not a big deal to me. I have plenty of those," she said with no ounce of sarcasm or meanness in her voice. Her father sent her practically thousands of dollars each week. Part of the money was from her modeling account and some of the money was just straight out of his pocket. Dick and his daughter were fabulously close and he knew she smoked. He didn't smoke himself, though, and he couldn't understand why she did it. Every time he chose to ask why she did it she'd give him a lopsided grin and reply simply, 'I like it, dad, it calms me.' Her dad would always just shrug and give up on the topic. Come to think of it, Dick gave up on quite a few of the things that involved his daughter. It was almost as if he didn't have the patience. Never mind that, though. Charlie pulled herself out of her thoughts and gazed at the boy again. Without saying a word, she suddenly moved and started walking away. Without glancing backwards, she automatically assumed that he was following her. People had the tendency to follow her sometimes, especially after they saw her wallet. But when she looked back this time, he wasn't.
Charlie turned around while she was walking and continued going backwards. "Come on, loser, we're going shopping," she smiled at her choice of words. Mean Girls was her all-time favorite movie. Sometimes she quoted the more subtle lines from the movie and people never suspected that she was being unoriginal.

Last edited by Zan on Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:16 pm

love me like you do
Hesitant at first, Jason wasn’t sure whether he should just keep the money and leave or argue further with her. His step-father, Brady, was a wealthy man, but having four teenagers, a dog and Jason’s mother in the house along with him meant it was probably difficult to stay on top. It had always done alright though, growing up, and upon moving to New York, Jase had got into the state of mind that if he wanted something he had to rely on himself working for it rather than ringing home and telling them that he needed a little financial help. Jason would just work a few hours in a cafe or, more-successfully, play his guitar out on one of the streets, people dropping dollars into his guitar case as they admired and passed. It was easy for the son of Apollo.

Pocketing the cash, Jase watched the girl walk away, about to duck his head and leave too before he watched her twirl around to walk backwards. He frowned, shrugging before walking to catch up with her. “I don’t think I’m the loser in the equation.” He smirked, walking besides her. After a moment of silence, his looked over at her, his eyebrows raising. “I’m Jason, by the way.” He introduced, not sure what else to say. So, he just flashed her a brilliant grin.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:52 pm

Charlotte Maria Bradford

Once the boy had caught up with her, Charlie tossed the finished cigarette into the snow and stamped it out with her combat boot. She was finished smoking for the day, she decided. She didn't like to smoke around non-smokers. It made her feel bad. She didn't want to ruin their lungs, too. Charlie glanced over at the boy's smirking face. She had always hated boys who smirked, instantly telling her that they were d-bags. She didn't think he was a d-bag. She just thought that they had gotten off on the wrong foot. Or, the wrong shoe, rather. Charlie smiled at her own joke before announcing her own name. "I'm Star Zelda Rainbow," she deadpanned with a grin. "I'm also lying. I'm actually just Charlotte Bradford. Feel free to call me Charlie, though. Or Klutz if you really prefer." Charlie shot a smirky grin of her own at Jason. She didn't really mind what he called her. Charlie tugged her acid-washing jacket closer to her bare arms in the bitter December wind. She didn't wish she had worn something warmer, because she'd rather look good than be warm.

"So what kind of shoes do you like?" Charlie asked quietly. She wasn't good at making small talk, especially if it wasn't sarcastic or cynical. She really just didn't know how to act around people in general. She had horrible people skills.

Last edited by Zan on Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:15 pm

love me like you do
There wasn’t really much Jase could say, allowing himself to continue to grin as the girl persisted with making sarcastic remarks upon telling him her name. One minute this girl was spitting at him and he was forcing money off her, and the next he was wanting to give it her back and she was taking him shopping. He just went along with it, knowing that he would rather spend the day with a pretty girl that was probably going to be mean to him rather than his siblings, who were just going to try and get him in trouble or drunk, although they were technically the same things. Jason pushed his hands into the pockets of his red skinny jeans, feeling his phone of the note of money. Other than that, his pockets were empty and warm. “Supra’s, I guess.” He told her, licking his lips. He didn’t really wear any other types of sneakers. He couldn’t ever afford an excessive amount of shoes in the first place.

“You know,” He started, looking over at her as she smoked. “Smoking isn’t...good for you.” He was going to say it wasn’t attractive, but Jase found this girl attractive so he would completely contradict himself. “You’re gonna get yellow teeth and bad hair and...yeah.” Lecture over.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:56 pm

Charlotte Maria Bradford

Charlie snorted at his attempt to lecture her. She did take the time to think about his lecture, though. Of course she knew smoking wasn't good for her and she knew about all the health hazards. She'd taken multiple classes at school about it. "Don't worry about me, Jase, I'll be just fine. So will my teeth. They're professionally whitened every month," she shot a brilliant grin at him. "I dunno. Maybe one day I'll quit." She shrugged it off. She didn't want to quit right now. She figured she'd quit later in her life. As the two continued walking, Charlie decided to keep the talk going about shoes. "Ever wear anything else other than Supras?" She questioned, glancing down at his shoes again. They were nice shoes until she ruined them with her saliva. As they continued their way through camp, she'd periodically get strange looks. She returned the looks with looks of her own. Kids usually looked at her strangely. Especially kids who'd seen her in action. Charlie rarely fought, but when she did, it was bad. For a daughter of the Dawn, Charlie had extremely accurate aim and a nice set of knives.

It wasn't like she was powerful or anything, just strong. As a demititan, Charlie kept her identity a secret unless someone straight up asked her who her god parent was. Most other demigods thought it was a little weird when your parent was some old, creepy titan. They also thought you were evil. When they hit the parking lot, Charlie dug around in her bag for the keys to her car. The car she had at camp this week was her silver Mercedes. Her favorite car, anyways. She pulled her keys out of her deep bag and hit the unlock button. The Mercedes flashed at her and she took Jason's arm, "Come on."

Last edited by Zan on Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:12 am

love me like you do
"Damn. You get them whitened every month. I'd love to be able to do that." He laughed, trying to seem nonchalant. He just wanted to make a passing comment, but you could tell that Jason really would like to have a lifestyle like that. Wouldn't anyone? When he had been staying at college, he had had to share a lot orf things with his roommates, which were guys his age so everything was pretty easy, and back in California he had had to share with his three siblings. If he got a new skateboard or something, you could bet that Harry would've taken it for a spin before even Jason could. "You should still quit. It's...unpleasant." He let it drop, looking down at his sneakers instead. "Haha, not much. Vans sometimes, but normally Supra's."

Jason stopped with the girl when she dug around her handbag, allowing her to pull his arm towards the Mercedes. "Nice car." He admired, Jase raising his eyebrows before getting into the passengers side. The first thing he did was pull down the little sun-shielder thingy, trying to fix his hair in the mirror. Her 'bad hair' comment hadn't really made self-conscious, but he needed to fix it nonetheless. he just smoothed it down, giving up. "How come you're so loaded anyways?" He asked, his brown eyes moving over to watch her. Well, check her out, but 'watch her' sounded less perverted.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Charlotte Maria Bradford

"Then I'll quit just for you, babe," Charlie gave him that grin again and gave the keys in the ignition a yank. The Benz hummed to life quietly. While he fixed his hair, she slid down her mirror and did the same. She pulled the band out of her hair, her shoulder length silky brown hair falling to her shoulders. She shook her hair out and ran her hands through it a bit, giving it some volume. "Thanks," she responded after the car comment. While she was fixing her hair, she peeked over the tops of her shades and watched Jason a bit. He was watching her so why not watch him back? Charlie quickly twisted her hair back into its original top-knot. Before she answered him, she craned around the seat and gave the shifter a pull, throwing the car into reverse. With quick turns and a snappy exit, she sped out of the parking lot and barely glanced to her right as she left. She knew that she was clear.

"Why am I so loaded? Good question," Charlie mused. "My father's an attorney back in LA for some rap-stars. Just Odd Future," she said quietly. Charlie didn't particularly like to talk about Dick, but Jason was straight up asking her so she had to reply. There was no way she'd be able to worm out of that question. "Ever heard of Odd Future?" She questioned, pulling onto the high way.

Last edited by Zan on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:08 pm

love me like you do
Jase listened to what Charlie had to say, not really processing the information that much, or how she spoke. If he had really been listening he would've been able to notice how she disliked talking about her family just by picking out her tone of voice. He also might've been able to remember who Odd Future were instead of his mind being blank. Of course, he was only thinking about how he was going to embaress himself but flirting in a minute, like he did with every girl he'd ever met.

"No, I haven't." He told her, finally looking away from her to the window outside. After another minute he looked back, his eyes fixed on the side of her face. "So, uh, what else do you want to do in New York? We've got time for anything." and she could interpet that In anyway she liked.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:25 pm

Charlotte Maria Bradford

She noticed that he seemed a little distant. Charlie dismissed this as jitters or something. She figured he was a bit weirded out with being in a car with her. Just ten minutes ago he seemed like he'd been ready to strangle her. "Well, we could..." for once the girl's mind was at a blank. What else could they do in New York? "I have no idea... whenever I was in New York, I was always working," she breathed, changing lanes, cutting off a slow minivan. It was true, though, she was always a working girl as a child and as a young teen, barely a few months ago she had been in New York for a photoshoot that put her in Seventeen magazine. Sure she wasn't the healthiest girl a few months ago, but she was a model and she made bank. She had never even seen the town's culture or food. Especially not the food. Staying a model was severely restricting for her eating habits.

Charlie glanced at Jason through her dark shades and let out a nervous laugh. "Why don't we get your shoes and then we could... get something to eat?" She was just throwing out idea that she figured he might like. Then an idea struck her like a bug on a windshield. "Oh! I know! We can go to this place. It's been there since, like, the sixties and oh gods, it's so much fun. But it's a secret." Charlie pressed a finger to her lips and grinned at Jason in a flirty, secretive way.

outfit

Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:51 pm

love me like you do
For someone that had immediately been surprised when Jason revealed that he had had to work for his Supra’s, he was taken back to be told that the girl actually worked also. With money like that, he wondered why anyone would work. Dignity, he guessed. He’d never really been in a good enough position to think of stuff like that, so he didn’t know. “Work? What do you do?” he asked, curious a little. “Deal drugs?” He guessed, looking over at Charlie with a mischievous look on his beautiful, stunning, perfect face that seemed to make his hazel eyes glisten and put emphasis on how amazing and delicious his hair was.

Not really thinking she had understood that he was trying to flirt with her, jase grinned even wider when Charlie had a new idea, feeling more hungry. Ten minutes ago they had been close to ripping each-other’s head-off and spitting at each-other and now they were flirting. Whoa. “Food sounds good.” He agreed, nodding and licking his lips. He drummed his singers on his leg, continuing to look at her instead of at the road. “Secret, got it. I’m good at keeping things to myself, babe.”

outfit
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:10 pm

charlotte maria bradford

Charlie took one hand off the steering wheel and let it hover over the stereo for a bit until she decided she didn't want to listen to music. All she had in this car were Odd Future CD's that she was testing out for her father. They weren't particularly good... or appropriate, either. She had suggested rapping more about weed and less about killing people. Rap audiences liked drugs versus capital crimes punishable by death. Glancing to Jason she replied quietly, "I'm a model." Not pas tense, but present tense. Present tense as in she was still a model. "I model everywhere. You've probably seen a few billboards around New York," her voice was quiet again. It was almost as if Charlie didn't like admitting such things. She couldn't help being so embarrassed of what she was. Most people put an immediate label on her for being what she was. They'd see her as a beautiful, modeling goddess or something and they'd immediately start treating her totally different. Charlie hated it.
"We'll get food after we shop. You'll need the energy for our little secret." Charlie gave her best grin again. Charlie rolled the wheel again when the exit sign came up. "Am I in the wrong lane?" She murmured checking the road signs almost hurriedly. Charlie cursed quietly. She was in the wrong lane. "Hang on to your panties," Charlie shot a wicked grin at Jason and jerked the wheel to her right, hard. The car suddenly went off-roading for a moment, flying over the median and down onto the main exit ramp. Charlie glasses slid down her nose as she gritted her teeth through the landing. Once the car was down on both wheels, she silently hoped no cops had seen that. Her father may have been a lawyer and she may have been able to manipulate the Mist, but even she probably wouln't be able to get out of that one. "Yeah... I think we're good now." She pressed lightly on the brakes as the Benz rolled up to a red light, perfectly unharmed. "If I do say so myself, I'm a really good driver." Charlie slid her ray-bans back up to her eyes and chuckled.
obey
your
master

Last edited by Zan on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:45 pm

love me like you do
Jason's eyes lit up a little when Charlie revealed that she was actually a model, as would any guy's In this position. He let out a long whistle to clear the air, finally feeling as If his gaze was too much and looking away. "A model, huh? That's...hot...?" He didn't know whether to compliment her or not, settling with the statement he had clumsily made. It was sort of a compliment, yet not a good one. "I probably have. Hey, out of curiosity, have you ever done any photoshoots for underwear and where could I find the pictures?" He joked, trying to keep his expression serious yet he wanted to grin.

Jason grabbed the side of his seat when Charlie went crazy with the driving, his heart thudding out of adreniline and fear although he wanted to grin and laugh. He honestly though they were going to end up doing a somersault In the car or something, very glad that they were to actually live long enough to twll the tail. When they stopped finally at the lights, Jase left his fists uncurl round the leather, letting out an exaggerettedly relieved breath of air. "Damn, you're a lunatic." He laughed, his eyebrows raising. "I'm driving back, I think."

outfit
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:06 pm

charlotte maria bradford

Charlie smiled slowly at his question. She was definitely amused with Jase's reaction. It wasn't different than most of the guys she talked to when she told them she was a model, but she couldn't help but let out a laugh. "I did do a photoshoot for Marc Jacobs and his underwear line. He never actually went through with the line, though," she shot a grin at him. "Too bad for you because you won't get to see the pictures." When the light turned green, Charlie stepped on the gas and pushed the Benz forward, plunging into New York's traffic. It wasn't an immediate change in traffic but she knew they weren't about to be going from Long Island to Manhattan in a car. They'd be getting out and walking for the rest of the way after she found a suitable parking garage.
"Yeah, you should probably drive back anyways. I'm not good at driving in the dark." She admitted with a straight face. It was a bit of a joke towards herself regarding the way she drove in normal light. Within a few minutes, traffic began getting heavier and heavier and Charlie began getting more and more annoyed with it. Finally, she just gave up all together and pulled into a random shop's alley. She turned the car off and glanced at Jason. "Give me a minute." And within a minute, Charlie had hopped out of the car and jogged into the store and bribed the owner and gotten back to the car. She tapped on the glass and pulled open Jase's door. "Come on, loser, we're getting a taxi." She left the door open and walked to street curb where she put her toes on the edge and heralded a taxi for the two. It was easy, really. Some people thought getting a taxi in New York was difficult. It wasn't. You just had to carry yourself with a certain arrogance almost.
obey
your
master

Last edited by Zan on Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:27 pm

love me like you do
Anyone would think that with two old brothers and a younger siter growing up, that Jason would be an expert in the art of patience. They were most certainly wrong. He wasn't easily aggravated, to be fair, but this heavy abd excessive anount of traffic was started to frustrate him a little as they couldn't move. He didn't have a chance to ask Charlie where she was going, figuring out soon enough when she returned over at his side. He got out, slamming the door behinddhim before following after the cigarette smoking model.

Getting into the taxi that Charlie had managed to call, Jase positioned himself comfortably at the back of the ugly yellow cab, his arm draped over the back of the seat. He said any clothes shop they would surely sell Supra, wishing to be dropped off before they could either look around longer or grab some food. "So, let me get this straight," Jase laughed as the guy pulled out slowly, facing Charlie, "you're a millionaire, a model, you have nice cars, you smoke. Man...that's just...man...are you a good cook? That would be the icy on the cake." Because everyone loves sexist jokes.

outfit
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:20 pm

charlotte maria bradford

Charlie had positioned herself in the back of the taxi next to Jason. Finding that the taxi was particularly warm, Charlie shed her acid washed jacket and wore it around her waist. She dropped her bag onto the floor of the taxi and leaned back in her seat. When Jason's hand accidentally grazed her shoulder, she flinched away slightly and repositioned herself a bit further away from him than before. Once she found herself comfortable, Charlie crossed her legs at her ankles and turned to Jason with a bit of a smile on her face. "I learned how to make foreign dishes from my nannies when I was seven or eight. I can't make anything American but I cook lots of Asian dishes." She bit her lip when she grinned.
Charlie did find it slightly funny that Jase thought she was nearly perfect. Well, what he didn't know would probably have made him cringe. Jason could have all the perfect thoughts about her that he wanted. She'd welcome those thoughts. "So what about you, Jase?" She decided that it was Jason's turn to speak. "What about your family, your life, your cars, your parents? It's your turn." Charlie gave him a white smile again. Suddenly, with an overwhelming urge, Charlie felt the need to light up. But, she fought it off with the action of reaching into her bag and holding a pen in her hand instead.
obey
your
master

Last edited by Zan on Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:15 am

love me like you do
Although Jase had initially been joking about the whole cooking thing, he found it Ironic that she could also cook. The only thing he could cook was noodles and a mean lasagna seeing as he grew up with his parents sharing out all the cooking for their four children. He scratched his eyebrow his tuis thumbnail as he thought, shrugging as he suddenley became a little different. He spoke more warily of his family, not wanting to say anyrhing that would probably trigger the two year old homesickness.

"Uh..." He started, Jason holding out his fingers to tick off everything he had talked about. "I was born and lived in California with my dad, as in my step-dad, my mom and my three step...siblings and then I went to this like...this sort of music college In New York when I was sixteen." he watched the lunatic as she pulled pen out of her bag, not rewlly understanding why so carrying on. "I don't know; it's not very interesting. I don't own any cars, my mom Isn't a billionaire, my dad's just a normal guy. It's just boring stuff, isn't it really?" He frowned, realising that It all sounded pretty dull compaired to what Charlie had told him.

outfit
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:51 pm

charlotte maria bradford

The model raised her eyebrows in an amused sort of way. It wasn't that his story or his previous life before was boring or dull, it was just normal. Charlie had always wished her life was somewhat normal, but then she remembered she'd have no money to spend how she pleased so she persisted with the fast lifestyle she had lived. "It's not boring... it's normal," Charlie said thoughtfully, rubbing her arm. "A normal lifestyle would've definitely been good for me so consider yourself a bit lucky to have that," Charlie drummed her manicured fingertips against her arms impatiently. She did find it a bit annoying how people could take their simple lives for granted. She wasn't saying that her life was hard and rough, but she was saying that she would have traded it for a normal life like Jase's.
Charlie twirled the pen and wove it in and out of her delicate, long fingers like a baton twirler. She saw Jason stare at her strangely and she frowned at him. "Would you rather I grab a smoke instead?" Her voice came out harsher than intended and she immediately wished it back. "Sorry, I'm a bit crabby without mass amounts of nicotine in my system," she said with a soft sigh.
obey
your
master

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]    reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reading and thinking [ c e r y s ]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next