Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hunt for a Pegasus (Open to first three)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Hunt for a Pegasus (Open to first three) Empty
PostSubject: Hunt for a Pegasus (Open to first three)   Hunt for a Pegasus (Open to first three) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:42 pm

Hunt for a Pegasus (Open to first three) Picture-124

Caleb Furrow

I step over the border of camp and gaze at vast openness before me. My fedora was tilted a little forward, blocking more sun then my sunglasses. My backpack held enough MREs to last me for three day, and my water bottle could be refilled. I "borrowed" a celestial dagger from the armory, and just in case, I had a switchblade in my back pocket. Last, but possible most importantly, I had a lasso in my pack. I had put out a flier at the big house advertising that I wanted help. If I needed to I could do this on my own, but people would be nice. I glance around and find no one in sight. I really hoped I didn't have to go on my own, but I was willing to if I needed to. "Hello? I ask the void.

Last edited by libowy on Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexis.

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for a Pegasus (Open to first three)   Hunt for a Pegasus (Open to first three) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:01 am

Sarah Anne Archer

"Hi, Im Sarah" I smile briefly and walked towards the boy. "So... What was that flier about?" I asked glancing towards the camp to see if anyone else is coming. I had a smaller backpack with only spare clothes, some drachmas and a flask of nectar. I kept my daggers in pocket of my jeans since it is quicker to wield in case we get attacked, but I was never a good fighter compared to most at Camp Halfblood.

Last edited by Alexiz on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for a Pegasus (Open to first three)   Hunt for a Pegasus (Open to first three) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:02 pm

Caleb Furrow

The sound of another persons voice startled me no matter how much I was expecting it. I see a girl advancing towards me. She was probably a year or two older then me, and was (I must admit) quite attractive. I heard a twang in her voice that sounded out of place in the camp. Being from Chicago, I knew how standing out felt. I didn't consider myself to have a strong accent (if one and at all) but it wasn't the new-yorker accent most of them had."Oh! the flier. I just thought the camp needs a better cavalry then what we have. instead of having a horse with four degrees of freedom, why not have six?" I realize what I had just said and felt kind of foolish. No ordinary Aphrodite girl would under stand that. That's assuming she was an Aphrodite child. "We're looking for Pegasuses. I'm Caleb Furrow by the way. Son of Athena."
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for a Pegasus (Open to first three)   Hunt for a Pegasus (Open to first three) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:50 am

Hunt for a Pegasus (Open to first three) Tumblr_m881mdRgyJ1rbh6uuo2_500
anna meira sanzenin * demeter * sixteen

Meira yawned as she stepped out of the camp border. In one of her hands is the flier for a Pegasus hunt. Slung in her back was a backpack full of handy things--ambrosia, nectar, ropes, some foods, and spare clothes. Hanging from her pants is her venom-dipped sword, sheathed carefully. She decided, after days of thinking, that she should participate in this hunt.

She walked farther, then paused as she saw two people talking. One glanced in her direction. Her boredom suddenly flied away. She ran excitedly to them, slowing when she almost tripped. She breathed heavily. The daughter of Demeter waited for the guy with brown hair to finish talking before she spoke up. "Hello," Meira said awkwardly. She wagged the flier. "Meeting for the Pegasus hunt?" Meira smiled widely, her excitement growing. The hunt was just about a horse. What could possibly go wrong?
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for a Pegasus (Open to first three)   Hunt for a Pegasus (Open to first three) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:33 pm

Caleb Furrow

"Yep. I'm Caleb, son of Athena. I say. Almost subconsciously I look over towards the west. That's where we were heading. Wyoming would be a logical place for a mythical creature to reside. It is quite literally the middle of no where. It has the lowest population of any state (under 600,00) and makes up less then .2% of the nations residence. Rhode Island, the smallest state, has almost twice it's population. "You ready to go? I want to get out of state before sundown."
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for a Pegasus (Open to first three)   Hunt for a Pegasus (Open to first three) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:38 am

Meira took a deep breath. She jerked her chin upward as she acknowledged Caleb. Her eyes darted at the girl, which she wondered who. Meira wondered when are they going back, and as she thought of this, she glanced back at Half-Blood Hill. The Chariot races are up, but with this hunt, she's not about to participate. She'll miss a lot of fun. But it's too late to back out now. Meira brought her eyes forward and gripped the strap of her bag. She nodded at the two.

"Yeah. Let's go." She shrugged her shoulders. "By the way, where are we going first?" she asked slowly, but with clear curiosity. They probably would not wound up at Europe, right? It's a pegasus that they were hunting, so the daughter of Demeter figured they were going to be close to nature... unless the animal had been captured. Meira cringed at the thought.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for a Pegasus (Open to first three)   Hunt for a Pegasus (Open to first three) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:07 pm

Caleb Furrow

"Wyoming," I say calmly. It wouldn't be the first time I would've been on the streets. I pull my map out from my back pocket and examine it carefully."Lots of land, not a lot of people" I had three paths drawn on the map in three different colors. One had us flying from LaGuardia Airport to Yellowstone Regional Airport. Another had us sailing across the four of the five great lakes to put us in Minnesota/Wisconsin. The last one scared me the most. We'd be walking south/west until we were almost in Tennessee. Then we'd cross over into Missouri. It'd be faster if we just walked through Illinois, but odds were I was still a wanted man. People expected to see me in Illinois. The plane would be fastest, but I had no clue how we could get through airport security fully armed. I supposed that my switchblade would be the one thing that would set it off and I could leave that here. Going across the lakes could be just as hard. But right now it seemed like one of our best bets. "Do you have an issue with boats or planes?" I ask, never taking my eyes from the map.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for a Pegasus (Open to first three)   Hunt for a Pegasus (Open to first three) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:04 am

Meira's Outfit
Meira shook her head. "I'm a daughter of Demeter, so I have no..." she trailed off shyly. Major oops--she'd forgotten to introduce herself. She swallowed as a bead of cold sweat ran down from her forehead. "I'm Meira Sanzenin, a daughter of Demeter. I have no problem with any of those." If they presented her drastic drought or desert, that was what Meira was scared off. She liked forests and crops--anything about plants. She had no aversion to water or air.

She frowned slightly. She had no knowledge about maps and compasses, so she didn't know anything about Wyoming. She only knew that it was a state and nothing else. She just nodded when Caleb said that. She knew then that she will only be a follower, following whatever Caleb or the girl told her. Anyhoo, she's only here to help and for excitement.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for a Pegasus (Open to first three)   Hunt for a Pegasus (Open to first three) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:36 pm

Caleb Furrow

I nod. No objections. Good. I supposed that meant we were going by plane. It was faster then boat or foot, and less dangerous. Unless we did something to piss Zeus off we should be safe. "We'll need to stop by a bank. Food and shelter isn't cheap. Not everywhere takes a credit card." I take the switchblade and bury it just by the roots of the tree. "Thank the gods my dad wrote me into his will." I murmur under my breath. It was more of a statement to me then anything else. I began strolling down the hill. About half way down I turn around and motion for them to follow. This quest was officially beginning.

I find myself standing in front of the airport. If anything was going to go wrong it was likely here. I had already received a large chunk of money from the bank. All that I needed to do now was buy the tickets. It was kind of frightening. This was my first real time out of camp since my father died. Instead of expressing that fear like I probably should I hold it in. "You ready to go? After this point there's no going back."
Back to top Go down
Alexis.

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for a Pegasus (Open to first three)   Hunt for a Pegasus (Open to first three) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:42 am

Sarah Anne Archer

"Yeah, I'm ready" I replied, eager to get started on my first real quest so I walked in quickly to the airport following Caleb and Meira. It took a couple of minutes to get the tickets but soon we were in a plane ready to take off towards Wyoming. So far we were doing well without any trouble and I was finally feeling a sense of calmness.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for a Pegasus (Open to first three)   Hunt for a Pegasus (Open to first three) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:51 am

OOC: you said first three and there are only two other rps so would i be three if i joined?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for a Pegasus (Open to first three)   Hunt for a Pegasus (Open to first three) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunt for a Pegasus (Open to first three)
Page 1 of 1