Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt [OPEN - Any Hunter That Needs To Speak With Artemis]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt [OPEN - Any Hunter That Needs To Speak With Artemis] Empty
PostSubject: Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt [OPEN - Any Hunter That Needs To Speak With Artemis]   Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt [OPEN - Any Hunter That Needs To Speak With Artemis] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:49 pm

Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt [OPEN - Any Hunter That Needs To Speak With Artemis] Hair,girl,nature,beautiful,ginger,girl,red,hair-40cd5c206f2a500f2c013f3d046c1652_h

Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt, Maiden Girls and Moon

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

I slowly walked into the larger than life tent, and sat softly on one of the ever present bean bags. Maps hung from every hard surface, and were strewn across the tables and work-surfaces. Other papers that were in relation to Godly business and the Hunter's were also thrown almost carelessly onto my bed and other chairs. They weren't careless though. Thought had been put into every placement, and I knew where each of the pages was and what was on them.
Bookshelves full of Monster and Greek Lore were up against the side of the green tent, and each book had been read countless times. Other things rested on shelves too. Glass ornaments, knives, knick-knacks that had been picked up over my many years. Each had a story, and each had a purpose. Of course I didn't clutter my home needlessly.
My hair was falling into my eyes, long and Auburn, with a few little flowers caught in it. My outfit was a little worse for wear, a silver dress and pumps, as we had just returned from a Hunt. But sitting down it was easy to forget the shape outfits were in, and hair was styled.
Clocks ticked, and a small wind-chime that hung from the fabric door to my bedroom chimed lightly. The kitchen was stocked with Ambrosia and Nectar, along with Mortal Foods.
No danger as of yet. Certainly, I had weapons in every corner and space that was in the tent. Bows, Arrows, Swords, Knives. I wouldn't be caught off-guard in protecting my girls.

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

:/:/OOC: Any Hunter that is in need of talking or discussing with Artemis may post here (:
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com

Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt [OPEN - Any Hunter That Needs To Speak With Artemis]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: