Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Angel's Characters

Go down 
+5
Colby
maddie ☹
dean
Zan
Angel
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Angel's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Angel's Characters   Angel's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:33 pm

Name: Aurora Cook

Age/birthday: 16 years. (June 11)

Years in camp: First year

God parent: Apollo

Mortal parent: Erin Cook

Physical appearance: She had light brown hair(almost blonde) with streaks of a darker brown, lighter blonde, and a slight reddish hue woven in. In the light the reddish hues shine, making her hair seem to glow. Her hair is long a curly, reaching close to halfway down her back. Her eyes are a piercing teal that shine in the light of the sun. She is petite, being only 5’4” and around 120 lbs.

Personality: She’s artistic and a creative thinker. She often acts far before she’s thought everything through. She’s not usually afraid to say what she’s thinking and often just lets things blurt out with out stopping to wonder what affects her words may have. And even though she’s reckless, wild, and hard-headed. She’s also kind, loyal and caring to everyone around her, even those she does not know.

Pets: A fox named Dawn. Dawn gas golden fur with a white muzzle. The tip if her tail is white as well. However, the odd thong isn't her fur. It's the fact that Dawn and Aurora have the name eye color. A bright shade of teal. (Dawn was a gift from Autora's father, Apollo)

Weapons: Her weapon of choice is a bow and arrow. Her bow is pure white with gold details she painted herself that travel up the sides of the wood. Her arrows always have a signature teal feather at the end. THe unique thing about her weapon is that they are made out of light. However, until they turn back into light, they are just as damaging as other arrows and swords. Her arrows have teal feathers on the end.
Talents: She has a great talent of archery and often does so when she needs to blow off steam. She’s also able to bend light to do her bidding, just as a child of Poseidon can control the water. 

Other: When she was young, she found a pair of sunglasses lying on her bed. She had never seen them before, but being a curious child she kept them. They fit her perfectly ever since, growing to fit her whenever they needed. And she learned that they gave her the odd ability to see heat. Even when it’s pitch black, she’s able to see people using heat whenever she has these glasses on, so she always keeps them with her.

Aurora:
Angel's Characters AuroraC
Her Bow and Arrow:
Angel's Characters ---
Dawn:
Angel's Characters Dawn

Last edited by Angel on Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Angel's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Characters   Angel's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:34 pm

Nice charrie. Welcome to Camp Halfblood.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Angel's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Characters   Angel's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:36 pm

Thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Angel's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Characters   Angel's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:42 pm

Welcome to Camp Halfblood :D

Nice Character :D
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Angel's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Characters   Angel's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:23 pm

Nice charrie! Who is the girl?
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Angel's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Characters   Angel's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:28 pm

Are oyu sure her powers are connected to her immortal parent?
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Angel's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Characters   Angel's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:11 pm

Apollo is the god of the sun as well as other things. I assume he would be able to manipulate such things, as would my character. ^^ But that's just my assumption
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Angel's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Characters   Angel's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:12 pm

I found the picture xD I just edited the eyes and adjusted the levels a bit in Photoshop.

Last edited by Angel on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Angel's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Characters   Angel's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:21 pm

Arron (her new bro.) would look like a 5'9 red tomato with them sunglasses on.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Angel's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Characters   Angel's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:28 pm

xD I'll remember that for roleplay
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Angel's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Characters   Angel's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:32 pm

Name: Alcander Daniels (He goes by Al)

Age/birthday: 15 years. (April 2)

God parent: Ares

Mortal parent: Maria Daniels

Physical appearance: He has dark black hair with tints of dark brown in the sun. He tends to dress is mostly black, gray or red since he prefers darker colors. He has dark brown eyes, seeming almost black. He’s rather tall, being around 5’11”. 

Personality: He’s very strong ad hard-headed, believing he’s right even when it’s obvious he’s not. He tends to get angered easily and will often lash out at others even if he’s not angry with them. Even though he seems heartless and angry, he's actually very kind and empathetic. Although, once someone gets to know him, he’s trustworthy and caring even if it seems he’s not.
The one thing that often gets him intro trouble is that he tends to trust too easily.
Pets: None

Weapons: His weapon of choice is his celestial bronze sword named Arsen. When he doesn’t need his sword it is a black band that he keeps around his wrist.

Talents: He is a great fighter and swordsman.

Other: He has an odd connection to weapons and battle gear. It is hard to explain, but he senses the power and strength of a weapon at first glance. He’s able to see its weaknesses, giving him the opportunity to strategize.

Angel's Characters Black-emo-boy-hair-cut

Last edited by Angel on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Angel's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Characters   Angel's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:06 pm

Most the time Arron's cool, but some times you can see and feel him across camp.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Angel's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Characters   Angel's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:40 pm

I swear I've seen that boy's picture somewhere.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Angel's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Characters   Angel's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:50 pm

OMFG! That's Adam's pic. Where'd u get that?
Back to top Go down
TheCuriousDisorder

Angel's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Characters   Angel's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:13 pm

It's all over the internet lol. I rp with people who use that pic quite often.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Angel's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Characters   Angel's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:13 pm

Okay.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Angel's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Characters   Angel's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:17 pm

HAHA it's Adam's bro! If that hasn't been stated yet =3
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Angel's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Characters   Angel's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:17 pm

Adam lied, I think
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Angel's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Characters   Angel's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:55 pm

I found it on the internet xD
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Angel's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Characters   Angel's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:48 pm

Name: Kardel Michaels

Age/birthday: 14 years

God parent: Aphrodite 

Mortal parent: Gregory Michaels

Physical appearance: Kardel has light blond hair with tints of brown and a lighter blond. He’s rather tan, since he spends a lot of time outside. He has bright blue eyes with flecks of green and black. He’s very muscular and is around 6 ft tall. He wears tank tops and baggy jeans most of the time, wanting to show off how strong he believes he is. He lets people believe he doesn't do anything with his hair to make it look the way it does. But he spends a lot of time to get his signature "messy look".
Personality: Kardel is rather cocky, caring greatly for his appearance. He always flips his hair and puts on a charming smile, thinking he’s the greatest thing ever. He’s rather stubborn, thinking he’s always right. However, despite his cockiness, he’s very caring. He’s also rather emotional, but he pretends not to be since emotions are “not cool”.

Pets: None
Weapons: He uses his two swords, using both at once. One sword is silver, the other is gold. One sword, the gold, is named Dysis. And the other, the silver, is named Celene. 

Talents: He doesn’t really have a great, amazing talent other than fighting with two swords. However, he tends to think he has a great talent of impressing girls. But he really doesn't...
Other: His family is rich, and he often flaunts that fact.

Angel's Characters Kardel

x3 I brought Kardel back from deh deeeaaddd.......not really, just out of retirement xD

Last edited by Angel on Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:31 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Angel's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Characters   Angel's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:54 am

Name: Penelope Yargin
Age/birthday: 14 years. (January 1)
Years in Camp: 7 years.
God Parent: Zeus
Mortal Parent: Elizabeth Yargin
Physical Appearance: She has frizzy red hair. It goes about half way down her back. She’s about 5’6” in height. And she’s not petite in size, but she’s not overweight. Her eyes are a piercing green stormy blue and she wears heavy eye makeup. She tends to dress rather odd, often wearing dresses with jeans under them. She has freckles across her cheeks and wears reading glasses.
Personality: She’s rather pushy and a bit over dramatic. However, she only acts like this because she’s actually shy and scared. She puts on a rough exterior so she can’t get hurt again. But once she opens up, she’s quirky, fun and caring. Although, she can be rather stubborn. Penelope tends to remember things people say to her, making it easy to hold grudges against others. She tries to let insults go, but something in her just repeats them to herself over and over, causing her to sometimes question her self worth.
Pets: A falcon named Xanthus. He has brown and beige feathers and he shares the same stormy blue eye color that Penelope has. She and Xanthus have an emotional connection. He senses when she needs him and swoops down to assist her. Even though he has talons, he has learned how to keep them from entering Penelope’s flesh.
Weapons: She has her electric sword. It is fused with electrical charges so it gives a powerful shock to anyone who feels its sting.
Talents: Like most Zeus kids, she is able to control lightning. However, she also has the power of wind. She is able to control it as long as there is at least a breeze. She is still unable to take still air and control it, the wind has to be moving.
Others: She greatly enjoys reading and always has a book with her, no matter what.

Penelope:
Angel's Characters Penelope-1
Xanthus:
Angel's Characters Xanthus2-1
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

Angel's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Characters   Angel's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:32 am

Nice characters! I'd love to rp with them sometime! :)
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Angel's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Characters   Angel's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:23 pm

Thanks ^^ And I'm always up for some good roleplay x3
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Angel's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Characters   Angel's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:14 pm

Name: Hallie Daugherty
Age/birthday: 16 years (September 24)
Years in Camp: 4 years
God Parent: Poseidon
Mortal Parent: Melissa Daugherty
Physical Appearance: Hallie has sleek, straight, honey brown hair. It reaches to about four inches past her shoulders. She has very odd and mesmerizing violet eyes. She tends to hide them under her bangs, finding them to be odd. Hallie is around 5’8” and is rather thin. She tends to wear graphic tees and jeans most of the time, no matter what the weather. She had black rimmed glasses that she wears all the time. Without them she’s blind.
Personality: Shy, quiet and reserved. Rather than being bubbly and friendly like most of her siblings, she tends to stay out of the mix, enjoying the quiet. However, is she sees someone being treated unfairly she will interfere without even thinking about it. She’s always standing up for others but not for herself. However, when she’s around people she’s perfectly comfortable with she is outgoing, quirky and caring. She always seems to be down on herself, since her own mother said she was a mistake and none of her family even thought she was worth anything. These feelings they felt towards her have now been reflected as Hallie’s own feelings towards herself.
Pets: She has a pegasus named Naideen. Naideen is white with a golden mane and tail. She also has a connection to other horses as well.
Weapons: She has a ring that turns into a celestial bronze sword. She just has to say the word “ξυπνώ” for it to turn into a sword and then say the word “ύπνος” for it to turn back into a ring.
Talents: She has the power to control water, like most Poseidon kids do.
Others: When her family comes up in conversation she always changes the subject, no matter what.

Hallie:
Angel's Characters Hallie

Naideen:
Angel's Characters Xanthus-1

I'm retiring Hallie. I might bring her back...but at this moment I'm barely roleplaying her.

Last edited by Angel on Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Angel's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Characters   Angel's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:57 pm

Name: Mikey Andrews
Age/birthday: 18 years (November 14)
Years in Camp: First year
God Parent: Hermes
Mortal Parent: Alexandra Andrews
Physical Appearance: He has dark, rich brown, spiky hair. His eyes are a reddish brown, giving them a rather warm glow. Mikey is around 6’1” and is rather muscular. He tends to wear button down, cotton shirts and jeans most of the time. He’s not fair skinned, but he isn’t very tan either. His expression always seems to be intense, making others think he knows something they don’t. He has a bit of stubble on his chin, as most eighteen year olds do.
Personality: He’s quiet and soft spoken. He tends to embrace the silent intimidation method, often not saying a word around those he isn’t really comfortable with. He has a bit of a mischievous side, often pulling pranks or shoplifting inexpensive items just for the thrill. Although, he tends to keep this side of him to himself. Around his friends he is sarcastic, outspoken, and caring. But this true personality only comes out when he is around someone he has known for years.
Pets: None.
Weapons: He prefers to use a bow and arrow rather than sword fighting. His cell phone actually turns into a silver bow and ten arrows with celestial bronze tips. However, he isn’t aware of this since it can only be activated when you press and hold the side button. (Yes, the cell phone works)
Talents: He is rather stealthy and often holds the element of surprise when attacking. Whenever he runs or walks, he doesn’t make a single sound. It’s as though his feet aren’t fully touching the ground.
Others: His best friend in the world is Aurora Cook. He also has a great talent for song writing and playing the guitar. He tends to often have his guitar slung on his back, taking it with him most places.

Angel's Characters RedkenSpikeyHair

DEAD

Last edited by Angel on Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angel's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Characters   Angel's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel's Characters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next