Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

not a rant

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

not a rant  Empty
PostSubject: not a rant     not a rant  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:22 pm

this started off as a rant topic and turned into my plotting thread lmao oops. xD anyways welcome to my plotting thread. first i'll crytalk about my ships and then i'll tell you about the other boys i have ok.

no, it's not really a rant. i just want to GO ON AND ON ABOUT MY SHIPS OMFG LASJFELWAIJFIWAJLDFIJEWI

/heavy breathing

cake (cerys x jake) = that's cerys and her friend jake. it's not my ship BUT IT'S A GOOD SHIP AND I LIKE HEARING CERYS TALKING ABOUT JAKE BECAUSE IT'S SO DARNED CUTE BECAUSE OF THE AGE THING SLFIJEWLAIFJLEWA drool check

finnie (faye x vinnie) = i have yet to post in this topic because i'm lacking inspiration atm. BUT FAYE TOTALLY HAS A BOYFRIEND AND VINNIE JUST KIND OF SWOOPS IN LIKE, "lol nope you're mine" and it's super cute because Vin is eighteen and Faye is fifteen and I LOVE AGE DIFFERENCES <3 but i love sinking ships even more /dies

ashia/sophash (sophia x asher) = i can't breathe omg my new favorite ship becAUSE BRADLEY JAMES' MUSCLES OH GOD and sophia's a little weird and pretty out there and ash is kinda arrogant and they're just the perfect matches. they're both space cadets lol.

wilgan (will x morgan) = if you haven't read a wilgan topic yet idk what rock you're living under. WILGAN IS SO RIDICULOUSLY MESSED UP BECAUSE WILL IS JUST SCREWED UP AND DOESN'T HAVE ALL HIS MARBLES AND MORGAN DIED AND IS BACK AND LASJFELWJRF3urfeiols j/RAPID BREATHING omfslf i can't i literally can't even omg becaUSE HE STILL LOVES HER AND HE GAVE HER A FLOWER AND THERE'S ALWAYS SOMEONE CRYING IN A WILGAN TOPIC SOBB and they're always using one direction songs for titles xD

nam (sam x nick) = idk about this ship yet i have to see where it goes

lol that's it yeah this is my plotting topic because i have all of these single boys and idk what to do with them all
if you like typing lots of paragraphs pl0x reply thnxxxx <3

will michaels - kid's got a lot of problems like he was born from a daughter of zeus and hermes and he's really into incest oops and when his mother roxanne died um will started to lose it and then he started drinking and doing drugs and he was really unstable and he was depressed and then he tried to kill himself when he hit rock bottom but he failed the suicide attempt and um well you see HE WENT TO THAT ONE REHAB PLACE AND NOW HE CAME BACK AND HE'S ALL GLORIOUS AGAIN OK
hannah haley hart - idk what's going on here but she's my new character and she's my lights fc and she's hot omg <3 (girl crush leave me alone) and she's a daughter of zeus i think so we'll see where that goes
sophia james - she's really kinda out there and says what she wants but sophia's deathly afraid of the dark and drowning and yeah she can't swim so you know also sophia has some kind of mental issue idk what it is though yet :V
nick emsky - he's russian and he has a lot of tattoos and he plays drums and his fc is tyler posey and he's super hot, ok. but he's got a lot of problems like he was sold in sex trafficking and drug trafficking is that a problem???
quentin simer - he's super hot and he's american and he is a son of apollo and his fc is liam payne OFMSALKIJE and he's really hot ok
angel nelson - HE'S A BOXER HELLO ARM MUSCLES and he's american but he has a lot of daddy issues :// but he's hot so it's ok and he's a son of ares ok ALSO HIS FACECLAIM IS NIALL HORAN IS THAT NOT HOT?????
levi wayland - i haven't even started him but he's american and a son of aphrodite WHO IS STRAIGHT OMG and his fc is george shelley /heavy breathing HOT BECAUSE UNION J FOLLOWS ME ON TWITTTTER :D

Last edited by Dauntless on Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

not a rant  Empty
PostSubject: Re: not a rant     not a rant  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:44 pm

Finnie, yesssss
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

not a rant  Empty
PostSubject: Re: not a rant     not a rant  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:10 am

not a rant  6940_0bca

What can I say? xD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

not a rant  Empty
PostSubject: Re: not a rant     not a rant  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:17 am

/applauds
That was really accurate. xD And yes, LIVING UNDER A ROCKKKK. but anyway union jay follows you on twitter what i want to be you trade places with me. D8
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

not a rant  Empty
PostSubject: Re: not a rant     not a rant  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:21 pm

Omg your characters are amazing babe, and the faceclaims are also amazing.

I really want to see if Quentin and Victoria might end up dating/liking each other. (Ugh that sounded better in my head)

Anyways you probually understand what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

not a rant  Empty
PostSubject: Re: not a rant     not a rant  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:52 pm

yes I did

also ladies I am working on a characters' page

feel free to watch its progress all day err'day

http://zan-star.tumblr.com
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

not a rant  Empty
PostSubject: Re: not a rant     not a rant  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:30 pm

double post yolo

I EDITED IT AND ADDED MORE INFORMATION /shoves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

not a rant  Empty
PostSubject: Re: not a rant     not a rant  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not a rant
Page 1 of 1