Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A rant about pants.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

A rant about pants. Empty
PostSubject: A rant about pants.   A rant about pants. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:35 pm

Yes this is a rant about pants.

I love pants don't get my wrong, they're really comfortable. I just hate how they fit, and the sizing on them. I have never found a pair of pants that fit perfectly. They are always too long. No matter what too long. Every single pair of my jeans, go down to like the end of my toes. I have to roll them, and it just annoys me. And then theres sweatpants, all of mine are too long. I have to wear them for running, and it's like I can't run in these, they're too long I'll trip and kill myself.

I also have an extreme hatred for bootcut pants. WHY DO THEY HAVE TO FLARE OUT? WHY? I HATE IT. You would think that something called bootcut, would fit in boots. But if you try tucking them in boots, your legs look super fat. That's another thing anyone that does that, just no. Don't tuck bootcut pants into boots, it makes you have fat legs and it looks so bad. My main question is why are all navy blue and khakis boot cut? I have to wear khakis or navy pants to school, and I have yet to find a pair that's not boot cut. It really ticks me off, I just wan't none boot cut khakis.

Speaking of khakis, I have a hatred of khakis. They are not neutrals, they don't match everything. Have you ever tried silver and khaki? It doesn't match, so don't try it. It makes me mad, I have to wear them for school and it's like why do we have to wear ugly ass khakis. Navy pants are so much better. Also khakis are always uncomfortable, can't they atleast be comfortable?

I ALSO HATE WHEN YOU'RE LOOKING FOR PANTS AND NONE OF THEM FIT. I WENT SHOPPING FOR ATHLETIC CLOTHING AND EXACTLY ONE PAIR OF SWEATS FIT ME. ONE FREAKING PAIR. AND GUESS WHAT. THEY'RE LIKE THREE INCHES TOO LONG. WHY FOR ONCE CAN'T I JUST FIND A PAIR OF PANTS THAT ARE THE RIGHT LENGTH OR LIKE EVEN HIGHWATERS.

Also why do they always have the extra large pants left? I mean seriously extra large athletic pants, why? They really aren't that large. Most people that excercise a lot wouldn't even be able to wear them. It doesn't make sense. Sorry but I just don't get it.

Yeah that's my random rant about pants.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: A rant about pants.   A rant about pants. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:44 pm

I hate pants. Especially jeans. I mean I like they way they look, but they have to be skinny jeans. HAVE TO BE. If they're not, then I'm wearing sweatpants or leggings. I literally only wear leggings or sweatpants. And on days where I don't feel like changing back into my jeans or leggings or whatever I just wear my gym shorts.

I LIVE AROUND SPANDEX. I don't like jeans because when I wear spandex under them they bunch up and stuff. I wear spandex with everything, mostly because my friends pants me a lot. I wear them under leggings to rid of wedgies and stuff, under sweatpants because if I get pantsed or something, and under jeans to get that gap. but when they bunch up omg

so just to say, I find spandex more comfortable than anything. like at all. when I'm not wearing spandex I'm wearing sweatpants lol.
then if it gets too hot I just take off my pants in the middle of the hallway and put them on the stairs. SPANDEX MAN.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A rant about pants.   A rant about pants. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:26 pm

preACH
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A rant about pants.   A rant about pants. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:39 pm

I HAVE DANCER LEGS AND PANTS ARE LITERALLY MY WORST ENEMY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A rant about pants.   A rant about pants. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A rant about pants.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Rants & Life Issues-
Jump to: