Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

omfg can I just rant it out or--

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

omfg can I just rant it out or-- Empty
PostSubject: omfg can I just rant it out or--   omfg can I just rant it out or-- I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Holy crap. I have a problem with admins who say they don't want to use overused FC's. This is mostly pertaining to tumblr rps, btw. If you have a problem with that FC because you don't like them or whatever, that's fine, yo! Like, I don't care. But if you're using them just because they're overused, then you're just stupid. It's cool if you want to have a nice balance between overused and underused, but hey, if you're going out of your way to ignore OC's with a particular FC, then I hate you and you're stupid. There's nothing wrong with using overused FC's, okay. Nothing.

However, it bothers me when someone uses an overused FC, such as Ariana Grande, and writes them as the actresses/actor's TV personality. Such as Ariana, Selena, Niall, Justin Bieber, etc. Okay, so it doesn't bother me as much, but it's just disappointing. That's all. When they're all written like this:

Ariana - sweet, innocent, ditzy, clueless, lovable, out there, etc.

Niall - goofy, funny, lazy, fun, hyper, sweet, nice, sociable, etc.

Selena - mean, top-dog, b*tchy, etc.

Justin - hard-working, sweet, kind, quiet, etc.

WHEN THEY'RE WRITTEN LIKE THAT, IT MAKES ME SAD. Those FC's have a lot of potential to be something else, you know? I'd like to see them written as:

Adriana - cold, ruthless, unforgiving, sarcastic, angry, backstabbing, etc.

Niall - quiet, timid, unsure of himself, lacking bravery, weak, etc.

Selena - quiet, shy, bookworm, secretly yearning to make friends, etc.

Justin - loud, annoying, etc.

I'm just highly annoyed with that right now. Currently, I'm making a RP with overused FC's. I happen to love all of those people and I happen to be using most of those FC's that I listed off. Except, the only thing is that I'm writing all my FC's as a different personality, okay? Okay.

ALSO, MY EAR IS BLEEDING AND I HAVE TO PEE. D:

Also if you want to listen to this, go here:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s00u4LaluJ8O

Last edited by Chrome Lion on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: omfg can I just rant it out or--   omfg can I just rant it out or-- I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:56 pm

Woot! Nerdy Selena Gomez :3

I totally agree with you Zan.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: omfg can I just rant it out or--   omfg can I just rant it out or-- I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:56 pm

Oh my gosh. I know how you feel. Well I kind of do. Good for you for writing the personalities different!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: omfg can I just rant it out or--   omfg can I just rant it out or-- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

omfg can I just rant it out or--
Page 1 of 1