Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

truth hurts [open, sure yea]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

truth hurts [open, sure yea] Empty
PostSubject: truth hurts [open, sure yea]   truth hurts [open, sure yea] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:20 am

truth hurts [open, sure yea] B485z6
Victoria Elizabeth Daly

Daughter of Aletheia

Tori sat cross-legged on Half Blood Hill, a crispy sheet of printer paper in her hands. She could feel herself shaking, but ignored that. She was too focused on reading the words that seemed to float away from her, and taunt her. The demigod hadn't been spoken to anyone from the orphanage in years, and now it seemed that they wanted something to do with her. Or, her father, rather. Tori never liked getting mail, because it usually meant something was wrong. Now, something was definitely wrong. The teenager flipped open the letter to reveal another sheet of paper, or a card rather. Tori picked up the letter and began to read it to the best of her ability.

Victoria Elizabeth -
We write this with all of our sympathy. We have new information regarding your father. However, the news might not be what you would hope. Your father has passed away. The doctors haven't informed us how he passed, but we do hope you would attend his funeral. If not, that event will be, well, small to say the least. We think that you might want to know all you can about him, but we don't have that information. We apologize for the anger you must be feeling. We hope that you can attend the funeral. We sent our apologies in the card, and we hope you feel better soon.

Tori stared at the paper for a moment, unable to think. She had a father? He was dead? She couldn't have ever known him? The demigod blinked once, before tearing up the paper violently. She threw the shreds around her, before doing the same to the 'card'. She didn't want their sympathy. She didn't want to be told that her father was dead. Wouldn't it have been simpler if she hadn't ever known him? Tori bit her lips and frowned, before breaking into a fit of tears.

Her knees were pulled to her chest, and her jeans were getting stained with her wet sobs, that weren't stopping. Tori didn't know how else to react. She thought that everything was actually falling into place, and now another curve ball had to be thrown at her. Why did everything hate her? Why make her miserable? The demigod bit the inside of her cheek and choked back another sob. Tori wasn't going to cry. No, not anymore than necessary. She had a feeling that she couldn't cry anymore. Yanking her long hair into a ponytail, she straightened up against Thalia's tree, silent and emotionless once more.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

truth hurts [open, sure yea] Empty
PostSubject: Re: truth hurts [open, sure yea]   truth hurts [open, sure yea] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:10 pm

truth hurts [open, sure yea] Tumblr_mbt7xtSMHU1ry3ets
**Griffin**Lucas**Hewson**
Son of Hermes
truth hurts [open, sure yea] Tumblr_mbuhvakUDv1ry3ets
"I don't really have a father. He just thinks he's my dad."
I walked up the hill. I liked to go up there when I felt the need to think about my mum. As I walked, I looked around for Thalia's Pine Tree. People rarely went there, and it was a good nice to be alone while I thought about my mistakes. I reached the tree, and sat down with my back against the tree. In my hand, I held the note my mum had left for me. I started at the last three words written on the piece of paper. "I love you" the words had been slightly blurred from the tears that had fallen onto them. The tears that were falling on them now. I let the tears fall out of my eyes. I let them so I would never forget her. Because with the tears came memories of her. Her eyes. Her voice. Her hair. Her smile. I never wanted to forget those things. They were the only things that kept me going. If I forgot them, I would be nothing. There would be nothing left for me.
After a while, I began to hear something from the other side of the tree. It sounded like someone crying. I leaned around the tree to see a girl with her face buried in her knees. I watched her, fascinated. When she was done crying, I leaned towards her. "Are you okay?"
Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night

Had I known how to save a life
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/

truth hurts [open, sure yea]
Page 1 of 1