Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

To find the truth, one must open their eyes. [DEAN]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

To find the truth, one must open their eyes. [DEAN] Empty
PostSubject: To find the truth, one must open their eyes. [DEAN]   To find the truth, one must open their eyes. [DEAN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:53 am

To find the truth, one must open their eyes. [DEAN] Biblioteca-books-charming-cool-library-Favim.com-250217
Hunter Bohr, Son of Ares
As the rain stormed down on the steady marble, Hunter Bohr was in heaven. The fire was cackling, amongst the sounds of roaring wind, and the patter of rain. He was in a citadel, away from the claims of deities that his mind blocked out. With books... he could read of these Gods, without needing to admit they exist. His mind simply refused to take in something with no proof. Faith was hard to come by. Thus was the curse of knowledge.

Hunter found the library to be his favourite place in camp. Being a Son of Ares, he hardly fitted in with his siblings. He wasn't the physical type, so swimming and the courts was out of the question. The only other place he might find refuge in - the Athena cabin - was, of course, somewhere he wasn't permitted to enter. The Library was it.

Hunter looked down at his feet, pausing in his chapter. He sunk his toes into the carpets, as the heat flickered against them. The Library was mostly quiet, aside from the group of giggling girls in the corner. It seemed he wasn't the only one with the bright idea of taking refuge in it. More and more people were coming by the second.

Crowds. He hated them. Queers and freaks, he thought.

Bohr made the decision to sacrifice his prime spot, and took his book into the corner, sinking into the shadows with only just enough light to read. As the sounds got louder, most people walked past this little alcove. Except one. A single figure walked into his refuge...

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: To find the truth, one must open their eyes. [DEAN]   To find the truth, one must open their eyes. [DEAN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:35 am

To find the truth, one must open their eyes. [DEAN] Eh3a

Somehow, someway, we're gonna have it our way

We ain't ever gonna go grow up, we just wanna get down, tell the DJ turn it up real loud. No we'll never grow up and if we had our way, we would do this everyday. Lets go! I gotta flow that'll make you drop, I gotta flow that'll make you pop. I gotta flow that'll make your mother and your father, call the cops. We're gonna make this thing go blow, we've got a system overload. We're gonna be the generation, that makes everything explode. And when I say explode I don't mean that we using bombs, We doing stuff that we don't ever have to tell our moms. Love this life we got, we got it all up in a bomb. Paper chasin' yeah we buying everything we want!
Airlia walked into the Library, she was luckily still dry having avoided the rain that was now coming down heavily. Her long blonde hair had been woven into a braid with white lilies worked into it. Her long white dress followed her as it fell around her smoothly hugging her every curve. Her chiton was whiter that a dove with diamonds on the corset that hugged her figure. Her sunkissed skin was a healthy golden colour but the thing you noticed most about her were her huge innocent and doe-like green eyes.

Entering the Library she looked like a nymph, so beautiful and in a way she was a nymph. She'd been brought up by one after her mother, Aoide, gave birth to her at camp. She had never been taught English and only knew a few words, luckily everyone here understood Ancient Greek and she was able to understand English even if she did not speak it. Everyone here was here for shelter, no-one for the boo- someone caught her eye. Someone who was ready. Her gaze locked on the boy sitting in the corner. He had a fiery red aura, he was a son of Ares yet he was...reading. Intrigued she continued to stare at him before flustering and quickly walking in between the shelfs so pick out a book herself. Airlia immediately walked into the Ancient Greek section and looked for a song book. She loved reading Ancient Songs and loved singing and chanting, her mother was after all the Titan Muse of Song.
Coded by Cher of CHB and ATF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To find the truth, one must open their eyes. [DEAN]   To find the truth, one must open their eyes. [DEAN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:18 pm

Oh, Hunter thought dryly, a Hippie. His eyes glowed for an instant, like dying embers in a fire struck by a sudden breeze.

Hunter tried to squeeze his thin and lanky frame further into the shadows. But the days were gone when he could hide from the world - a sudden growth spurt had taken that from him. His new hope was to be ignored, rather than to ignore himself. To make himself uninteresting, but still be able to observe quietly as he judged them.

So Hunter tried this. He took in all aspects of the girl - her hair, her dress, but remained silent. It was at this point that his pale skin flared up, like a beacon in the dark, and his eyes again flared. The Ares side of him hated to hide.

An internal battle begun. On one side of a great mental door was Hunter, and on the other a great Boar; Ares trying to get out. These battles had greatly grown in frequency since he arrived at Camp, as he found it harder to block out the world of Gods right before his eyes.

Hunter's eyes began to smoulder. The door was melting. The Great Boar was coming out.

Hunter yelled, without meaning to. At this point a great geyser came out, and the door was repaired.

OOC: Most of this makes absolutely no sense o-o. I really am not at the top of my game right now. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: To find the truth, one must open their eyes. [DEAN]   To find the truth, one must open their eyes. [DEAN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:15 am

To find the truth, one must open their eyes. [DEAN] Eh3a

Somehow, someway, we're gonna have it our way

We ain't ever gonna go grow up, we just wanna get down, tell the DJ turn it up real loud. No we'll never grow up and if we had our way, we would do this everyday. Lets go! I gotta flow that'll make you drop, I gotta flow that'll make you pop. I gotta flow that'll make your mother and your father, call the cops. We're gonna make this thing go blow, we've got a system overload. We're gonna be the generation, that makes everything explode. And when I say explode I don't mean that we using bombs, We doing stuff that we don't ever have to tell our moms. Love this life we got, we got it all up in a bomb. Paper chasin' yeah we buying everything we want!
Airlia noticed the boy again. Something in his face twitched and she knew, he was having trouble controlling his godly side, you could see it easily. Gracefully she moved over and sat down in front of him "Κλείστε τα μάτια σας," she whispered softly to him (close your eyes), she placed her hand on his arm and began to sing. Her beautiful voice that was similar to her mothers emerged from her as she sang and ancient spell. The spell would stop the struggle and cut-off Hunter from his powers whenever he didn't need or want them.
Coded by Cher of CHB and ATF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To find the truth, one must open their eyes. [DEAN]   To find the truth, one must open their eyes. [DEAN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To find the truth, one must open their eyes. [DEAN]
Page 1 of 1