Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Looking for a sword (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Looking for a sword (open) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a sword (open)   Looking for a sword (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 4:38 pm

Taylor walked into the armory, already knowing what he wanted. One of his siblings had randomly given him a magical sword, and he was here to look for a specially designed sword. He didn't want anything magical about it, there were just a few things he wanted on there to personalize it. he wasn't used to a sword, but he would learn. when he crossed over the threshold of the armory he said "Can anyone here help me out?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis.

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sword (open)   Looking for a sword (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:41 am

Alleah weigh the bronze dagger in her hand, it wasnt that good but it had to do for now since she lost her old dagger. She tucked it into her jeans pocket and walked towards the boy. "Hey, what's up?" She asked as she looked at him. He had blue eyes blond hair and was a bit taller than her.

Last edited by Alexis. on Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sword (open)   Looking for a sword (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:21 pm

"I'm here looking for a special sword, one to go along with this" Taylor willed his wristband into his magical shield and said "A sibling of mine gave this to me. I use a bow, and not a sword so I figure now that I have a shield I need a sword to.", Taylor let the shield go back, still not quite used to the weight of it on his arm. He gave a slight smile to the girl, and leaned against the wall "What's your name."
Back to top Go down
Alexis.

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sword (open)   Looking for a sword (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 5:52 am

"Erm.... A special sword... Well there were some good ones there." Alleah pointed to a rack of swords. "and I'm not an expert at swords either" she added with a smile. "I'm Alleah" she reached over to shake the boy's hand."Daughter of Athena".
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sword (open)   Looking for a sword (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:54 pm

"Oh, well i don't want anything magical, just the design and looks of it really. Here, I have a drawing." He pulled out a folded piece of paper, from his back pocket and laid it out on the table. It depicted a scale, showing that the blade should be three foot in length, and a 4 inch handle, with a pommel in the shape of a snowflake on it. The blade had the decoration of snowflakes all around the edge, with khione in greek letters etched down the middle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sword (open)   Looking for a sword (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a sword (open)
Page 1 of 1