Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lot's of people getting scared (Vina)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Lot's of people getting scared (Vina) Empty
PostSubject: Lot's of people getting scared (Vina)   Lot's of people getting scared (Vina) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:43 am

Hannah Walked towards the entrance of the corn maze, and saw Taylor and Joseph waiting. The three of them, Anyanka, Auburn, and Buffy had arranged to meet there. She waved to the boys and they waved back. She leaned against the entrance to the maze and looked around before addressing the boys. "It's pretty cold here I hope they get here soon. It's taking way too long. as cold as it is." They both chuckled a bit and nodded in agreement. Hannah's heart had already started beating quickly, from the anticipation and nervousness of knowing she was about to be scared.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Lot's of people getting scared (Vina)   Lot's of people getting scared (Vina) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:17 pm

Lot's of people getting scared (Vina) Tve49570-20000118-760

Anyanka Harris, Daughter of Zeus And General Joker

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

DunDunDunDun. DunDunDunDun.
The tune ran around my head as me and Buffy strolled behind Auburn, who was humming her own tune. Probably "Taylor Taylor, Taylor the Sailor Diddly Diddly Taylor."
It was so annoying that she was so into like, Taylor these days. Though it was better than her moping around with Blue.
Course it would have been even better if she like, spoke to everyone else. But noooooo. It was Taylor this, Taylor that, and that was when she WASN'T speaking to us.
I turned to Buffy, pulling my black jacket tightly around myself, and glared slightly.
'Couldn't you like, turn off that cold thing?' I asked, my voice chattering.
'It isn't me! This is natural cold,' She protested, then held my wrist tightly.
'This, my friend, is real cold,' and with that, she sent the coldest shock I had ever had in my whole life up my arm.
I swear, there was frost.
'Ouch! Crap! Jeez! Holy Zeus! Hades' Underpants! Stop Ow!,' I shouted, putting my spare hand on her spare arm, and willing her to be shocked.
'Crap! Okay! Okay! Truce!,' she wailed, letting go the same time I did.
'Children, please keep the noise and shocking to a minimum,' Auburn's "Grown-Up" voice shattered the peace and we both rolled our eyes.
'Whatever you say Miss. Spallin, right away Miss. Spallin,' we chorused, although if she heard us was anyone's guess, cause she spotted Taylor and started running.
'Ew, the Sexcapades strike again,' I muttered, really cold now being around Taylor AND Buffy. Also it may have been cause Buffy elbowed me in the stomach.
Joseph was also standing there, and so was the new girl I had met at the battle, Hannah. A Zeusie, although we hadn't really spoken much yet.
Auburn had reached her boyfriend, floating rainbows going into overdrive, and standing on her tip toes, kissing him full in the lips.
'Hey Joseph. Hey Hannah,' Buffy smiled, nodding to both, and I sighed, also nodding.
Anya, prepare to be scared, I thought quietly, actually smiling. Like this would be scary.

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Lot's of people getting scared (Vina)   Lot's of people getting scared (Vina) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:21 am

Hannah smiled at the flourish of activity the other three had caused. "Hey Anyanka, Buffy, and Auburn. How are you. Everyone ready to get scared." Hannah started shivering with the arrival of Buffy regardless of her sweatshirt, and flipped the hood up. She wrapped her arms around herself to try to keep warm. She walked over and hugged anyanka "hey sis."
A large grin grew on Taylor's face at the arrival of his girlfreind. "Hey babe." He said just after their lips had seperated. He took her hand, and looked at the others "hey guys. Shall we head inside or are we just gonna wait around the entrance." He said chuckling at all the rainbows."
Joseph waved at everyone and grinned a bit "you guys better look out, I could just make it really dark at anytime I want to. Beware the son of Erebus, especially in a cornmaze." He said laughing and then began to steps into the maze " and so it begins."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Lot's of people getting scared (Vina)   Lot's of people getting scared (Vina) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:20 am

Lot's of people getting scared (Vina) Tve49570-20000118-760

Anyanka Harris, Daughter of Zeus And General Joker

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

I held her close to me for a moment, grateful for the added warmth of Hannah. Then I let her go and smiled.
'Hm, Joseph do you come onto all the girls with the element of fear?' I laughed.
Thank Zeus that Buffy was a fair bit away from me. At least she wasn't able to elbow me again. Or punch me. She had a wicked left hook.
'Taylor, lets go,' Auburn sighed, ignoring my comment and taking Taylor's arm.
Of course she would want to go. All the shadows in there. All them places where they could stop and kiss without others seeing. Such fun.
Buffy raised her eyebrows, and smiled over at Joseph.
'Don't worry J. She only means it half the time.'
That was bad, coming from the professional ice machine.
'I mean it all of the time. You of all people should know that.'
This time I wasn't so lucky, and a really cold wind lifted my hair, making my shiver. I didn't show how bad it was though, forcing a smile.
'Hey Hannah. We'll get time to get to know each other better,' and with that I led Buffy and the others into the Corn Maze.

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Lot's of people getting scared (Vina)   Lot's of people getting scared (Vina) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:41 am

" of course I do, and it's rather easy to" he snapped his fingers and the area around then went pitch black, causeing Hannah to jump. When they came back on he stood behind any smiling before tapping her shoulder. Hannah stifled a chuckle and continued on. "so, how is everyone on this fine ominous night." they came to a crossroads, and Hannah looks in the three directions. "I say we go to the... what about you three." Just then a large guy covered in fake blood and latex costume parts jumped and and yelled "boo" causeing Hannah to shriek in fear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lot's of people getting scared (Vina)   Lot's of people getting scared (Vina) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lot's of people getting scared (Vina)
Page 1 of 1