Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Depression is a Bit Depressing [ moon darling ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Depression is a Bit Depressing [ moon darling ] Empty
PostSubject: Depression is a Bit Depressing [ moon darling ]   Depression is a Bit Depressing [ moon darling ] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:21 pm

Depression is a Bit Depressing [ moon darling ] David_12 ◆ David Kareen | Son of Aphrodite ◆
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=48544670
and I wonder if I ever cross -your mind,
for me it happens all the time,
it's a quarter after one, I'm all alone -and I need you now.

--------------
--------------DAVID wasn't really diagnosed with depression, he was just depressed. There was a difference. He never thought he would really miss someone so much as he did Echo. They weren't exactly dating, they hadn't had the chance to go on one. They were busy one way or another. But he didn't know how much he loved her until she was gone. He wasn't even there when it happened, nor did he want to be. And he didn't even want to hear what happened. He didn't want to know.
--------------THEY were both shy people who didn't really talk about their feelings. He didn't even think he told her he loved her. He couldn't help but feel guilty. He hadn't even cried. He was too petrified. He ususally just sat, strumming his guitar on different chords. He hadn't really sang any songs either, he just hummed from time to time. He felt like his voive dried up. Sometimes he would even wake up with nightmares about how Echo died. He would find himself on his way to her cabin, or to the armory, only to remember. She was gone.
--------------THE son of Aphrodite knew he'd get over it eventually. But, his mother being the goddess of love, he didn't fall out of love easily. He didn't walk around too much anymore either. He stayed, sitting cross-legged on his bed with his guitar. Some of his siblings had gotten fed up with his silence and guitar. So, he supposed that was the reason why he found himself sitting on the ground, back against Thalia's Pine, facing the camp. He hadn't even brought his guitar, he figured he didn't need to. David was perfectly content staring into the sky. His legs were stretched out in front of him, and his well-sculpted face turned to the sky. There were no words spoken to the sky, there were no lyrics sung, only the sounds of monsters in the distance and late night campers just settling for bed.
--------------SINCE Echo died, David had figured he'd get a weapon. It was really nothing sepcial. Just a very basic, plain celestial bronze sword. It wasn't huge, and it wasn't small, and it felt balanced, but how would the teenager know? He'd never had a weapon before. He would've asked Echo to make him one if she could when the time came, but now, that wasn't an option.
--------------THIS late now, he didn't think anything would happen. He had been sitting there for gods know how long, when he heard something. He didn't know what it was, and so far, it was dim because his mind was elseware.

said I wouldn't call but I lost -all control and I need you now,
and I don't know how I can do wthout,
i just need -you now.
"Music is an escape from the horrors of the world."

OOC:

Last edited by Katniss Everdeen on Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Depression is a Bit Depressing [ moon darling ]   Depression is a Bit Depressing [ moon darling ] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:55 pm

Depression is a Bit Depressing [ moon darling ] Nqeafd

Bridget Colleen Howwe

Unclaimed Daughter of Aether
Bridget had figured out that it was a long way from Colorado to Long Island. She had taken a bus, and a plane ride to get here. Quite frankly, she felt like the buses smelled like goat and the planes weren't much better. They lacked the elbow room that the demigod had been craving. Arriving at her destination, Bridget had a feeling that she needed to follow and unpaved road into the woods. A bright yellow streak of light from her flashlight lead her way. Goosebumps were popping up on her arms and legs, and the girl had an uneasy feeling.

Her dark brown eyes were glancing everywhere. She almost expected something to come out and grab her, and take her to who knows where. Biting her lip, Bridget kept walking, not knowing where she was heading. The night was coming slowly, and the demigod felt like screaming for some reason. Walking alone at night wasn't her cup of tea. Her messenger bag of clothes and other things was slung over her shoulder, and she guessed that she had forgotten lots of things at her household. Dismissing the thought, she walked on.

Bridget thought about how her mother had left mysteriously. She tried not to, but the idea had wandered into her empty mind. The demigod didn't really want to know, because she was sure it was a silly reason. The demigod sighed, and began walking up a hillside. Almost to the top of the damp hill, she saw a pair of yellow eyes to her left. Flashing the light in the eyes, Bridget jumped back. It was like nothing she had ever seen before. The animal, or creature rather, was at least six feet tall, with slimy green skin and armor. The thing looked like a snake, and she was hissing. "Demigod...." Bridget heard. "Demi - what?" she thought.

Bridget had a bad feeling about this, especially when the snake person was bringing out a blade. "I love lonely demigods..." she hissed. Lonely? True, but the words were still paralyzing. The demigod opened her mouth, but nothing was going to come out, she was frozen with the sense of fear. The snake laughed, and took a slash at her. Bridget backed up and ran, only to be stopped by a tree root. Face - planted in the grass, she screamed, "Someone! Help!"

Bridget heard the snake slithering over, and the sound was enough to make her cry. What on Earth was going on, and why did she have to be here right now? The demigod was overlooking the fact that she had walked here on her own will, and decided that fate wanted her dead. That was too bad, she didn't want to die. "No one's going to save you...." she heard from behind her. Crawling up from the grass, Bridget tried to keep running. "Help!!!" she cried once more.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Depression is a Bit Depressing [ moon darling ]   Depression is a Bit Depressing [ moon darling ] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:12 pm

Depression is a Bit Depressing [ moon darling ] David_12 ◆ David Kareen | Son of Aphrodite ◆

--------------
--------------WELL, whoever was in trouble had David's attention now.
--------------HE knew for sure it was a girl, because the voice gave it away. And he couldn't ignore someone in trouble. Even in his condition, he wouldn't let someone get hurt. So, somehow, he snapped out of his stupor and slid the sword he now posessed out of its scabbord. He started running, and somehow managed to find her.
--------------SHE was in trouble alright. The noy had forgotten the name to the monster that was chasing her, but all he needed to know was that they were bad news. And he was glad there was only one. He also guessed she was a demigod, hence the monster at her heels. He assesed the situation quickly. He wasn't much of a fighter, but he could handle this. Right?
--------------HE knew what he needed to do, but he had to act fast. "Hey! See that huge pine tree?" He yelled, and didn't wait for her answer. "Run past it!" It sounded better in his head. And he was suprised his voice had worked, but he knew he couldn't get side tracked, not when the monster saw him.
--------------THE snake-lady didn't even say anything, just lunged at him. He dodged her with a side step, and jabbed his sword. Oh. There was armor there. So, he jabbed again, but the woman was quick. She hissed, and tried swiping at him with - claws? - he didn't know. He slashed this time, lower, so he hit her snake lower body, and she cried out. She lunged again, and this time, slashed his cheek. He was able to dodge the worst of it, but it still hurt.
--------------DAVID made quick work of her. He was angry. Almost completely overrun with passion. Passion for anger. He stabbed with all his strength at her head while she was pre-occupied, and he actually hit her, much to his suprise. She cumbled into dust, leaving the armor behind.

i just need -you now.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Depression is a Bit Depressing [ moon darling ]   Depression is a Bit Depressing [ moon darling ] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:47 pm

Depression is a Bit Depressing [ moon darling ] Bridgeto

Bridget Colleen Howwe

Bridget was on her feet when she saw a boy running down the hill to protect her. The girl felt like she owed him something, but he spoke to quickly for her to react. She always did as she was told, and she was told to go up the hill and sit by the pine tree. Nodding, Bridget made quick work of the hill. Her long legs made it easy to run up tall things. One of Bridget's arms had a small scrape on it from the monster, but nothing to make her worry about her own safety. Reaching the pine tree, she looked down at the fight. The boy also had a sword, and soon the monster was golden dust. It felt like a miniature explosion to a girl who had never seen that before.

Bridget was tempted to run back down the hill and say how sorry she was to put him in danger, but she had to follow orders. The demigod was the type to really listen when told what to do. Waiting for him to come back up, she turned and looked what was on the other side of the hill. Gasping, she saw a moonlight camp, that resembled a summer camp she had once gone too. There were seventeen cabin - like things, a large building, a Mess Hall type thing, and a few other buildings that were probably for other activities. "Mom sent me to a Camp?" Bridget thought to herself.

A Camp, that had monsters outside of it, and campers who used swords. Cheery place. Brushing a strand of hair behind her ear, the demigod felt it curl. Bridget liked her hair curly, she thought it gave it a little bit more personality, and straight hair could get boring after a while. Chewing on her bottom lip, she looked at the boy again. Something about him was almost familiar, and she felt like she knew him. Not just in a casual way, but something more than that. Ignoring her feelings, she looked at her shoes. The tennis shoes were damp with dew and mud.

"Er... thank you." Bridget said softly, hoping he could hear it. She wasn't one to be loud, and she also wasn't the type to talk first in a conversation. The demigod leaned against the trunk of the tree, wondering why she had to run to it.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Depression is a Bit Depressing [ moon darling ]   Depression is a Bit Depressing [ moon darling ] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:05 am

--------------
--------------THE boy had pretty much made it up the hill by the time she had uttered the thank you. He actually smiled softly, and shrugged. "You're welcome," he said, not exactly looking at her. But . . . she bothered him. Not in a really bad way. She acted and looked like Echo.
--------------WHEN his mind mentioned that thought, all the weight of it rained down on him again, and his soft smile turned into a blank look that only left sad brown eyes. He tried to forget it, to focus on the task at hand.
--------------"WHAT'S your name?" he asked her, voice little more than a whisper.

i just need -you now.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Depression is a Bit Depressing [ moon darling ]   Depression is a Bit Depressing [ moon darling ] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:02 pm

Bridget Colleen Howwe

Bridget noticed the way that he looked at her and stopped, almost as if he remembered her too, from something else. "Bridget Howwe." the demigod said softly, looking at him. She had so many questions buzzing around her head that she didn't really know where to begin. Bridget figured that it would be rude to ask a lot of questions rright away, so she decided to go for the one that she thought was most important.

"Where are we?" the girl asked softly, her dark brown eyes looking behind her at the vast layout of cabins and buildings. "And why did that thing want me dead?" Bridget asked, turning back to him. To moon was out tonight, and it was the only source of light on the hill. It seemed like the world was asleep, and Bridget wished she could be. It had been a long traveling day that she hoped would be over soon.

Her chocolate eyes studied him once more, thinking on how familiar he was. Her mind was blank for the reason, but she knew that he was familiar. He had to be...
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Depression is a Bit Depressing [ moon darling ]   Depression is a Bit Depressing [ moon darling ] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:06 pm

--------------
--------------HER eyes . . . they haunted him, but he tried to ignore it. He smiled as best he could, and gestured for her to follow him. He still had a bloody cheek from the monster cut, and it stung, but he pushed the pain away.
--------------"THIS is Camp Half-Blood," he said. "And that monster wanted you dead because you're a demigod." He couldn't believe he was talking that much. He hadn't talked to almost anybody lately, and now he was giving a tour to a new demigod. "I'm David," he said to her, trying to get a better look at her eyes, even though it made him unconfortable. Her eyes were just like Echo's, but he needed to get a better look. Maybe he was just paranoid, but it was a slim chance. But he held on to that chance, because it was the only chance he had.

i just need -you now.

OOC: ASDFGHJKL; YOU LIVE IN MINNESOTA?!
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Depression is a Bit Depressing [ moon darling ]   Depression is a Bit Depressing [ moon darling ] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:46 pm

Bridget Colleen Howwe

Bridget followed him, trying to take in his words and understand. Her brow only furrowed when he said the camp's name, finding it very odd. The demigod found it hard not to help the boy with his cut, because it looked painful. Demigod, she thought, as the word rang in her mind and she was trying not to show her confusion. Bridget knew that demigod was the offspring of the gods, but that couldn't be her, right?

The girl had always thought that her father had left them because of a personal problem, not because he had other things to do. Bridget hadn't ever even thought that her father could be a god, which made her godly as well. She didn't know all of the Greek Gods, but she figured that maybe David could help her with that. "So... what do we do here?" she asked, looking at him once more.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Depression is a Bit Depressing [ moon darling ]   Depression is a Bit Depressing [ moon darling ] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:06 pm

--------------
--------------HE had finally locked eyes with her, and his heart turned to stone. Echo. His mind screamed it, and he knew . . . knew . . . those eyes were Echo's. But what were they doing on this girl? He couldn't make sense of it, and he was sure there was a pretty strange look plastered on his face.
--------------"UH . . . you train, mostly," he replied, not being able to really think properly. What was he going to do? She wasn't Echo, she was Bridget. But her eyes said otherwise, and his head ached thinking about it. "With, whatever weapon you're best at." Then he retracted his answer a bit. "But some people don't fight."

i just need -you now.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Depression is a Bit Depressing [ moon darling ]   Depression is a Bit Depressing [ moon darling ] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:38 pm

Bridget Colleen Howwe

Bridget's expression shifted into more confusion. She was trying not to sound as dumb as her thoughts were, but it was difficult. Train? To do what? Kill people? Not likely. Bridget didn't like the sound of trying to hack off someone's head. The demigod sighed and played with the edge of her shirt, thinking. It had to be late, her body told her that much. Exhaustion was tearing at her mind. "Train to.... kill things...." she muttered, running a hand through her hair.

When she heard David say that he didn't fight, her face softened. "You don't like fighting, do you?" the girl asked, her face softening a bit more. She suddenly realized how much it meant for him just to come down and save her life. It didn't seem like he did that everyday.

OCC: So very sorry for not posting sooner :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Depression is a Bit Depressing [ moon darling ]   Depression is a Bit Depressing [ moon darling ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Depression is a Bit Depressing [ moon darling ]
Page 1 of 1