Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Information Table

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

The Information Table Empty
PostSubject: The Information Table   The Information Table I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 5:33 am

The Information Table Disco-10
THE INFORMATION TABLE

The information Table was a circular table, with black lining on the outside. Glowing stars of different colors were covered with glass on top of the table. It wasn't much, but in order to get attention, it was placed against the wall facing the door. On the wall, letters were carved in Greek letters, and below was a small translation in English.

Ο Πίνακας Πληροφοριών
THE INFORMATION TABLE

On it was the simple violet folder that Collin purchased before. Inside the folder was all the must-knows about Cabin 12.

Last edited by FudgeeBear on Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: The Information Table   The Information Table I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:38 am

THE RULES OF CABIN TWELVE

These are the rules of cabin twelve. These are done to help keep the peace in the cabin. Read them, or... nothing. No, there corresponding punishment, but still, these punishments were to be revealed after one violated a rule. So be guarded, my cabin mates!

#1 - Respect each other. I know you know this, but yeah.
#2 - No bullying. Now that was what I do not like. You're free to tease, of course, but no hurting feelings whatsoever. It's different if it's love life.
#3 - No fighting allowed here! The camp has the arena, so you can do it there.
#4 - No drinking at this cabin. Even though we're the children of the wine god, we should remember that we should be responsible in drinking. No sneaking to cabin twelve just to drink.
#5 - All your weapons must be put on the Weapon's lounge as to keep the fight gone.
#6 - Lastly, have fun. Is that a rule?

I know you're all responsible enough, yeah. Thanks for reading, guys!
-Collin, your cabin leader.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: The Information Table   The Information Table I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:57 am

This is the room Rule #5 was implying about. Well, you should be wondering why am I doing this. Well, I have been an observant guy before since I've become cabin leader. I noticed that most of us likes to party and get drunk. And you know what the feeling a drunk have. Wild, and doesn't know what he was doing. He may hurt someone. So as to keep that from happening, which I'm sure would be pretty common here, The Weapon's Hall was made.

Now, fire away and register your weapons!
-Collin, your cabin leader
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: The Information Table   The Information Table I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:03 am

THE CHARIOT RACES 2012

As you can see, we haven't had enough members to participate in the chariot races, so we came up with a booth. It had collaboration along the Nyx campers. It was practically a dance hall. With parties and food. Freely check out here to keep watch, or simply have fun. Remember, no alcohols are allowed! Make our booth interesting. Click here to go directly to our booth. Wow, teleporting.

Another thing. In our booth, the chariot race's winner will be awarded too. We're going to have a full pledged program, and we're on the look for an emcee. Okay, so I'm practically out. I have no talent in speaking. Do you have? Well, go here, then, and then sign up!

Have fun.
-Collin, your cabin leader[b]
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: The Information Table   The Information Table I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:33 pm

THE WAR PREPARATION (trainings)

Right, so another announcement, guys! We can't just sit around while Kronos was still on the loose. We have prepared training for you guys. You know, to be ready to fight the Titan lord and that. You don't want to die at the battlefield, yes? We all participate in this training. Cabin 12 was in charge of 'Guide to Nature' lessons. You know, knowing the trees and shrubs, not eating poisonous mushrooms, knowing which tree is suitable and that bits. All of us can hold lessons down here, just remember, about Guide to Nature.. All is cool. You can also participate in other training and workshops.

Other than that, I'll be holding down private lessons for you guys. Feel free to PM me here, saying I want to a private lesson. I'll try my best. Okay, everything's cool. And this is mandatory, guys. Go on train. There's a variety, you see. You can train wherever you want at these forums
-Collin, your cabin leader
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Information Table   The Information Table I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Information Table
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: