Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Weapons Hall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

The Weapons Hall Empty
PostSubject: The Weapons Hall   The Weapons Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:28 am

The Weapons Hall Hallway-to-room-everything
THE WEAPONS HALL

The Weapons Hall was placed at the back of Cabin 12. It was a hall way, to be exact. On the left side of the hallway were small rooms, each destined for a kind of weapon. There were five small rooms to be exact, one slightly larger for the others. The first room was for spears, the second was for daggers/knives, the third was for swords, the fourth was for the retractable weapons (weapons that can change shape). The fifth room was for the other kind of weapons, such as whips and others. There were special glass cases to hide the point of the weapons.

All of the campers must register their weapons in here, all right? Just to be safe, you know. To register, just fill these out.

Code:
[color=white]Last name, First Name[/color]||[color=brown]kind of weapon[/color]||[color=white]Gender[/color]

Au revoir! When did I learn French? Was that French?
-Collin, your cabin leader

FIRST ROOM; SPEARS
----------------------

SECOND ROOM; DAGGERS/KNIVES
----------------------

THIRD ROOM; SWORDS
----------------------

Bond, Zephyr||Sword||Male

FOURTH ROOM; RETRACTABLE WEAPONS
----------------------

FIFTH ROOM; OTHERS
----------------------

Ringlet, Collin||whip||Male

Last edited by FudgeeBear on Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

The Weapons Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Weapons Hall   The Weapons Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:38 am

Bond, Zephyr||Sword||Male
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/

The Weapons Hall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: