Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cabin Leader Elections!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Cabin Leader Elections! Empty
PostSubject: Cabin Leader Elections!   Cabin Leader Elections! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:35 am

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the time has come! The cabin leader nomination period is over, and the voting has begun! If you were nominated, but you didn't send an app in on time, then I'm afraid you are not able to run.

Due to the number of nominations in the Hephaestus, Apollo, and Muses cabins, the nominating will stay open for one more week. So, you have another chance at being in the running! Go ahead and nominate!

Keep in mind, the voting is going to last for one week. So get those votes in! Good luck to all of our nominees!

Sincerely,

The CHB Staff
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Elections!   Cabin Leader Elections! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:59 pm

Like Skye said, this is your last chance to nominate either your own character, or a character that you think would be a good leader for the Hephaestus, Apollo, and Muses cabins! And for those of you who didn't get your applications in on time for those cabins, you have one more week! So go go go!

Apollo nominations
Hephaestus nominations
Muses nominations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Elections!   Cabin Leader Elections! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:41 pm

Just a reminder that, even in your signature, campaigning is not allowed. There is no punishment for this, but it is still something you must follow. Good luck to all people in the elections! :D
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Elections!   Cabin Leader Elections! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:42 pm

Don't forget! Apollo, Hephaestus, and Muses applications needs to be sent to an admin by absolutely no later than AUGUST 17TH or you are disqualified and the first part of your application is void! CHECK WITH ADMIN TO MAKE SURE WE'VE RECEIVED YOUR INTERVIEW! For those cabins who still do not have more than one interview in, they will be winners by default. So if you still want to run, hurry!
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Elections!   Cabin Leader Elections! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:01 pm

Even if I already nominated two of my charries, could I still nominate one for Hephaestus due to teh circumstances?
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Elections!   Cabin Leader Elections! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:09 pm

That'd be unfair...then I should be allowed to run again too since I never finished my second term - not that I intend to run, far too lazy for the interview - but still xD
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Elections!   Cabin Leader Elections! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:31 pm

No ma'am. :C That interferes without other election rules, where you can only have two of your own characters run, so I'm afraid not.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Elections!   Cabin Leader Elections! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:16 pm

Ok, just wondering! C:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Elections!   Cabin Leader Elections! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cabin Leader Elections!
Page 1 of 1