Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cabin Leader Elections 2014

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

Cabin Leader Elections 2014  Empty
PostSubject: Cabin Leader Elections 2014    Cabin Leader Elections 2014  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:22 pm

Yeesss the time has come.

Our beloved Cabin Leader ranks are back! If any of you wish to apply your characters, be sure not to skim the following! I’ve tried to keep it as summarised and neat as possible so you won’t have to stare at a cereal wall of text.

Procedure

Firstly, there will be an In Character nominating session that will start right now. You are allowed to nominate any character including your own, so long they meet the requirements below, by the 8th of February. To nominate, take a look in the various cabins.

When we have compiled the nominations, and sent out the notifying PMs, roleplayers are given till the 15th of February to approve the nomination and complete the interviews.

From that day onwards, the voting starts. Full interviews will be posted in the CL elections forum and roleplayers will vote OoC. Voting ends on the 25th of February.

Guys, it goes without saying -but i’ll say it- that we don’t want any funny nonsense like petitioning for votes or begging or even bribing people. It may be amusing when you think about it but its actually quite annoying since we need accurate votes. Save the incentives for promoting Assistant Cabin Leaders.

Only Cabin Leaders will be allowed access to the Leader’s Lounge. Assistant Cabin Leaders are allowed to be given authority over the cabin and be privy to whatever has been discussed in the LL but no, they cannot step inside.

That’s about it on the process! From this year onwards, to be eligible for Cabin Leader, you and your character have some requirements to fulfill.

Requirements

Requirements for character:
» Character has to be living in camp
» Character should be a member of the cabin
» Character must be at least eleven years of age
» Those who are thirteen and younger must have gone on at least one quest
» Character cannot currently be holding the position of a camp counselor

Requirements for roleplayer:
» Generally active and responsible
» Be at least a moderately satisfactory roleplayer

If we find that any character does not meet the requirements, they will not be included in the list of nominees. If the roleplayer has a history of unfavourable issues regarding whatever, we will discuss to approve or disapprove. But what the chances of that? ;)

Last edited by Summer on Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Elections 2014    Cabin Leader Elections 2014  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:48 am

Make sure to nominate characters for the less populated cabins. If we can't get enough people, we won't be able to have Cabin Leaders anymore.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Elections 2014    Cabin Leader Elections 2014  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 5:26 pm

Today is the final night to nominate. If you don't want to miss out on your chance, nominate now!
To make this easier, as long as your character can run as fast as possible to escape angry cabinmates, they may enter any cabin and nominate kids they know inside.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Elections 2014    Cabin Leader Elections 2014  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:00 am

Nominations are over.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Elections 2014    Cabin Leader Elections 2014  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cabin Leader Elections 2014
Page 1 of 1