Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ] Empty
PostSubject: illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ]   illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:38 am

Chris was walking up the hill. There was a big tree there, and he knew it was a person so he decided to climb it. What fun. Climbing people-turned-trees was fun. Maybe it was wrong. He'd probably be punished. But it was climbing a tree so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ]   illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:40 am

What better place for a Hephaestus cabin camper to be sleeping than in a tree? Just about every place. Not like it stopped him. A snore emitted from somewhere in his nose or throat. Gray had fallen into a light sleep not long before some other weirdo began to climb the tree. But he was asleep, so he obviously didn't notice.

ooc//this is actually painful to write lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ]   illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:42 am

Chris continued to climb atop the People Tree, and was surprised to find he stepped on someone. Oh look, they were sleeping. "Oops," he said, looking cautiously at them. At least they hadn't fallen out and died. That'd be bad.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ]   illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:50 am

Grayson woke up with a jolt. He'd just had an awful dream where he'd fallen out of the tree and died. It was very bad.

He shook his head and rubbed sleep out of his eyes. Then he realized there was a boy hovering over him. "Uh, hi?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ]   illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:52 am

"Oh, erm, hello," he said uncertainly, as a pine needle fell on his nose. He sneezed. It was a good thing it wasn't a pine cone, that would hurt. He was lucky, that'd never happen to him. "I'm sorry for stepping on you."

He looked out at the Sound, and breathed.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ]   illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:54 am

ooc// idk why but I cracked up at that last sentence. Anyway.

bic// Grayson shrugged it off. He couldn't say he was stepped on all that often, but he didn't mind. The kid probably didn't imagine someone else would be in the tree. After a moment's hesitation, Grayson held out his hand, awkwardly. "Name's Grayson Bates, kid of Hephy. You?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ]   illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:57 am

"I am Chris, son of Tyche!" Chris responded, taking the Hephy boys hand firmly. After thinking, he pulled his hand back in quickly. They were in a tree. If he pulled him down, that'd be bad. He could fall out of the tree and die. Chris continued to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ]   illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:05 am

"Tyche? What does Tyche control again?" Grayson knew about a lot of gods and goddesses, but sometimes they got jumbled. He shook hands with Chris, mentally acknowledging how firm the shake was, then dropped his arm. He pulled himself up and pressed his back to the tree's trunk. "So why are you in a tree?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ]   illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:08 am

"Tyche is luck and stuff. I think she's nice. So I'm real lucky. " he said before adding, "I'm in a tree because I felt like it. Why are you in a tree?"

Chris examined the boy and thought about breathing so he didn't forget. He decided that he should hold on to the tree instead of just balancing so he did. He used his hands to do it. Then a pinecone fell on his head, nearly causing him to fall.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ]   illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:16 am

SUDDENLY OUT OF NOWHERE A WILD ECHIDNA APPEARS. IT USES THRASH. IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE. The monster throws its body against the tree, and shakes it.

Because he was silly and not holding onto a branch, Grayson fell out of the tree. For a moment, he stopped breathing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ]   illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:20 am

Oh no. The Grayson Hephy boy fell out of the tree, and there was an Echidna down there. He hoped they didn't fall on the echidna. They were spiky. Chris himself regained a firm hold on the tree, and began to lower himself down onto the ground to help the boy. He got down there, breathing really hard. "Shoo!" he said, to the Echidna, and it trotted away sniffing the ground.

"Are you okay? There was a spiky Echidna!"
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ]   illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:22 am

"I saw my whole life flash before my eyes!" He breathed heavily, in a non-stalker, I-almost-just-died sort of way. He raised himself from the ground, and put a hand on his head. "Yeah, thanks, mister!" He looked up at the boy, Chris, who might've just saved his life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ]   illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:26 am

"No problem! But I do suppose it was really hard considering I had to breathe at the same time." Chris said, breathing. He didn't actually do much. He just climbed down the tree, and breathed. In. Out. Trees!

Then a bird came and pooped on Chris. "Oh snap," he said, still breathing, "A bird just pooped on me!"
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ]   illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:35 pm

Grayson laughed at Chris' misfortune, then realized it was rude of him. "Sorry! But at least your mouth wasn't open?" He let out another chuckle, and then reached for the stick of Tide-to-Go in his pocket. He handed it to Chris. "I don't know if this will work, but maybe you could try?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ]   illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:50 pm

Chris took the Tide-to-Go, and applied it. The stain disappeared nearly instantly! Wow. Chris would be sure to buy it in the future for a low price of $2.99 for a pack of three. Chris would never go out in exaggerated situations with a stain ever again!

"Thanks!" he said, sharing a smile with the Hephy kid. "Maybe you should try this too! You have some dirt on your shoulder."
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ]   illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:01 pm

"Yes, that's a good idea, I will certainly get that dirt off my shoulder." He brushed his shoulder gingerly, then took back his stick of tide to go. The stick fumbled in his fingers and fell face down, bleaching the ground. "Oops!" Slowly, a splotch of white began to spread across the ground. "What do we do, Chris?" He frowned, stepping back from the pool of white beginning to form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ]   illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

illiterate wordings [ SNIGGLE, ]
Page 1 of 1