Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

This should be fun. [PRIVATE to Sniggle]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

This should be fun. [PRIVATE to Sniggle] Empty
PostSubject: This should be fun. [PRIVATE to Sniggle]   This should be fun. [PRIVATE to Sniggle] I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:45 pm

Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me
overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell
You don't
know
Oh
oh
You don't know you're
beautiful

This should be fun. [PRIVATE to Sniggle] Tumblr_m1y5g6jHgQ1r5ruse
Stephanie Danielle Casler
Daughter of Aphrodite
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stephanie walks up Half-Blood hill and sighs softly. She looks around to see if anyone was there. She was here to meet her 'blind date' that some of her cabin mates had set her up with. To be honest Stephanie wasn't really looking forward to this, she prefers to pick the people she wants to go on a date with, not have someone pick for her. She didn't see anyone, hopefully her date would get here soon she didn't like to wait. She sighs softly and tucks a stand of hair behind her shoulder.

Stephanie looks down at the slip of paper in her hand once more. All it said was Avery " Dream Weaver" Cooper. She had know idea who he was, but by the sound of the 'Dream Weaver' part, he sounded odd. Seriously what was that? A super hero name? It sounded dumb, and it made her opionion of him go down.

Normally Stephanie wouldn't be this harsh, but she didn't really like this whole idea. Maybe she could just leave, skip the date. Though she had a feeling her siblings wouldn't like that. She sighs and looks down at her watch. 5:05, he was late. Great, just what she needed him being late. He'd better get here soon, or she might leave. She spots a figure walking up the hill and her eyes narrow. When the boys in front of her she opens her mouth. "Finally your here. Your late"she says to him.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: This should be fun. [PRIVATE to Sniggle]   This should be fun. [PRIVATE to Sniggle] I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:00 pm

Avery had his thumbs jammed into gray jean pockets, with his shoulders slouched. He wore a grudging, miserable look on his face, which would only be made perfect if he forced his lips into a pout. "My car is dead, I needed a ride with my idiot friend." My fifteen year old idiot of a friend who hot wired someone else's car.

"Besides, it's Olive Garden. Not like it's a fancy establishment with some huge reservation." It was true, their friends had set the date up to start at five, but making reservations on a Thursday night at an Olive Garden wasn't exactly necessary. "I'll show up on time if I ever go to a real Italian restaurant." Needless to say, he was not pleased. Olive Garden hadn't been his idea. Actually, it had been his fifteen year old idiot friend, Charlie's. He really needed to stop listening to that girl.

Along with the faded gray jeans, Avery wore a white button down shirt with a green, striped sweater vest over top. He didn't bother trying to look comfortable in the itchy material. To finish off the outfit, a silver wristwatch and black sneakers. It was...not quite semi-formal, but too irritating to be casual wear. It was just...clothing. He couldn't even tell whether he was dressed for the occasion or not. Once again, thanks to Charlie. She'd been the one to shop for him, which in hindsight, had been an awful idea, since she could barely dress herself properly.

He shifted his weight onto one leg and raised an eyebrow impatiently. "We gonna stand here all night, or go inside?" Rhetorical question. He didn't come to date, he came to eat. It was the only pro about the entire situation. But still... Olive Garden.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: This should be fun. [PRIVATE to Sniggle]   This should be fun. [PRIVATE to Sniggle] I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:11 pm

overwhelmed
You don't
know
Oh
oh
You don't know you're
beautiful

Daughter of Aphrodite
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stephanie raises an eyebrow as she studies him. Well they had one thing in common, he didn't sound too thrilled to be here either, that made two people. She then looks over his outfit. It looked like he was uncomfortable wearing it, she can't help but smirk at the thought. Plus, he looked kind of dorky in the sweater vest. She then takes the time to look over her own outfit. She was wearing a simple plain blue colored dress from Hollister, with a pair of sandals with flowers on the straps.

"Well someones certianly cranky"she says to him. She then narrows her eyes and listens to him. "Look the sooner we get this over the better. I don't want to be here, and not with you"she says to him. She then blinks, "Olive Garden isn't that bad, but its no where as good as real Italian"she says softly.

She then walks over to the door and opens it and walks through it. She looks around and sighs, it did have a cheesy atmosphere. She walks over the hostees and opens her mouth to speak. "Table for two"she says to the girl, she didn't feel like bothering with the whole reservation thing.

Stephanie follows the girl to the booth. She slides in the booth, not bothering to see if Avery followed. She'd be glad if he didn't. She opens her menu and begins to read it. She had know idea what to even order. She had never ate at an Olive Garden, her family had always preffered real Italian, not this fake stuff. She sighs softly and reads the menu.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: This should be fun. [PRIVATE to Sniggle]   This should be fun. [PRIVATE to Sniggle] I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:21 pm

Avery rolls his eyes as his "date" turns around and heads for the door. Cranky? Please. She obviously had no idea who he was. He'd thought he'd built a nice reputation for himself as someone not to confront or irritate. Apparently, he still had to work on it. "You're not exactly my ideal love, either, Princess." He snorts as he follows her in. The walls are a natural color, somewhere between beige and yellow, with green accents. There are curly grape vines stenciled around the top of the wall, bordering the restaurant. Brown, wooden fans blow stale air through the restaurant, and Avery pulls at the collar of his shirt. "I'd rather be wearing your dress right now. Wanna trade?"

He scoffs and follows their hostess who he thought he caught giving him an odd look to their table, then slides into the emerald green booth and throws his feet across it, with his back up against the wall. Rather than face his date, he'd face the kitchen, and try to sneak views of their god awful, nowhere near close to authentic cooking methods when waiters and waitresses disappeared through the doors. The night would be boring, he could already tell, and this girl was going to be a pain in his ass. He'd rather watch the kitchen door open then have to actually converse. Avery is such a ladies man.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: This should be fun. [PRIVATE to Sniggle]   This should be fun. [PRIVATE to Sniggle] I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:31 pm

overwhelmed
You don't
know
Oh
oh
You don't know you're
beautiful

Daughter of Aphrodite

Stephanie rolls her eyes and sighs softly. This just sucked, she could tell that she and Avery were never going to click. They just had nothing in common, well besides not wanting to be on this date, and a hatred for Olive Garden. "I'd rather not, I don't think those are my colors, or my style"she says in a sarcastic sounding tone.

Stephanie puts her elbow up on the table, and rests her head on the palm of her hand. She then just sits there, not sure even what to do. She just hoped she wouldn't have to pay for this horrible date. Maybe they could just skip out on the tab, wait no that would be bad. She wouldn't do that, but she would find a way to make sure her 'date' payed for it.

Their waitress then come sup and introduces herself and asks for their drinks orders. "I'll have water"she says to the girl. She then turns away and sighs. She didn't even know if she should bother starting a conversation. Right now she didn't feel like it. She closes her eyes and justs sits there. "Just so you know, I'm not paying for this. Well atleast not for your meal"she says to him.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: This should be fun. [PRIVATE to Sniggle]   This should be fun. [PRIVATE to Sniggle] I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:46 pm

Avery lets a snort puff blast through his nose. "And you think I'm going to pay for it? I only came here because a friend of mine gave me money for dinner. She's paying for me. You're paying for yourself." He adjusts himself in the booth so that he's facing her and puts his feet on the ground, then searches the pockets of his jeans for a pack of Winston's. With an upward flick of his thumb the pack his open, and with a pat on the bottom of it, a cigarette falls lose, which Avery snatches between two fingers and brings to his mouth. From his other pocket, he retrieves a lighter. Through his teeth he mumbles, "Should've gone to a bar..." One hand is cupped around the flame--not like that was necessary, though. They were inside and so there wasn't going to be any wind to blow the fire out. The end of his cigarette glows orange and he takes in a large breathe of it, letting the smoke spiral out of his nose. Stress generally lead him to tobacco.

Their hostess shyly moves towards the table, pale brown eyes locked anxiously on the glow of Avery's cigarette. She bites her lip hesitantly.

Avery can tell she's too nervous to actually enforce any policy that condemned smoking inside the restaurant, and he takes advantage of her quiet nature. She opens her mouth to speak, to ask him kindly if he'd put out the cigarette or go outside with it, but before she has the chance to utter a word, he turns his head towards her. "Go to hell." His face is completely expressionless--bored, almost. Cruel of him, certainly, but he feels no remorse. This girl wouldn't be bothering him later. She might call a manager, but probably not. She looked young, and probably wouldn't tattle on the off chance that her manager scolded her for not handling the situation herself. He was hoping that'd be the case, anyhow.

She clamps her mouth shut and scuttles away without a word, returning to the front where she greets a family of four and shows them to a table, all the while shaking off what just happens.

Avery smirks and leans back in his seat, letting his shoulders roll before dropping "Play your game right and people give you what you want." He winks at his company, the girl in the blue flowered dress sitting across the table, who's name is still unknown to him.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: This should be fun. [PRIVATE to Sniggle]   This should be fun. [PRIVATE to Sniggle] I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:00 pm

overwhelmed
You don't
know
Oh
oh
You don't know you're
beautiful

Daughter of Aphrodite

Stephanie sits there trying to refrain from making a face. Was he seriously smoking in the restaruant? Smoking was bad enough, but inside? That was even worse. Gods she hates smoking, its just disgusting. She shudders lightly and turns her eyes away from him, focusing on the table. This just got a whole lot worse.

When the waitress comes up to tell him to stop, she looks up. She then laughs as he shoots her away with one look, and a not even complete sentance. She had to admit that took some skill. When he winks at her she rolls her eyes. "I'll keep that in mind. Its the only useful thing you've said this whole time"she says to him.

She then sighs and looks at him. "Do you even know my name?"she asks him. She had a feeling that he had either forgotten it, or never bothered to learn it. She actually could careless though, it just provided a start for a conversation. Stephanie then looks at her glass of water and pulls it closer to her. She sticks a straw in it and takes a long sip. She was too lazy to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: This should be fun. [PRIVATE to Sniggle]   This should be fun. [PRIVATE to Sniggle] I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:11 pm

"I'm still waiting for you to say something useful, Princess." He retorts in his usual low-toned mumble. He taps the cigarette above the complimentary glass of water on the table and watches as gray ash falls in. Not like he intended to drink that anyways. And if his date was going to ask for it, well, sucks.

"Nope. I think Charlie said it was something like...Jamie? Jackie? Dunno." He shrugs and picks up the glass of water with his free hand, rotating his wrist so the water spins in a tornado like motion and the ash breaks up into pieces as it's thrown about. He's been at the restaurant for all of ten minutes, and he's bored already.

Hang up, ten minutes? And no waiter? Not cool. He throws the filter of the cigarette into the water glass to kill the flame and scoots himself to the edge of the booth, poking the first waiter that passes the table in the rib. "Yo, buddy. Can we get some wait service?"

The waiter bows his head apologetically, completely oblivious to the cig in the drink...or maybe he didn't have the balls to ask about it. "I am sorry, sir, have you not been helped?"

"Nope."

"We'll have our staff get right on that."

"Cool. And have the hostess clean the pee stains out of her pants."

"Pardon me, sir?"

"Nothin'."

"..." The waiter then walks off and disappears into the kitchen, his face puzzled.

Avery lets out a menacing chuckle and returns to the center of the booth, propping elbows onto the table and folding his hands under his chin. "So, was I close?" He was referring to their previous topic, about how he didn't remember the girl's name.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: This should be fun. [PRIVATE to Sniggle]   This should be fun. [PRIVATE to Sniggle] I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:19 pm

overwhelmed
You don't
know
Oh
oh
You don't know you're
beautiful

Daughter of Aphrodite

Stephanie sighs softly and sits there. This really sucked, though Avery was kind of funny. "Do not call me Princess"she says to him her eyes narrowing. She hated being called Princess, it just wasn't her and plus it always made her think of her fathers wealth, which she tried not to think of. She then looks over at Avery as he puts his cigarette in his water, how pleasent. She bits her lip, to stop herself from commenting.

When he stops the waiter, she smiles lightly. Finally they might be getting some service, this place wasn't that crowded and the speed of their wait staff was unacceptable. When she hears Avery's comment about the pee stains she can't help but laugh.

She then turns to look at Avery and listens to him. She rolls his eyes, as she listens to him. He really didn't care did he? "Your not even close. Try again. It starts with an S. Next time you might bother learning your dates name, Avery"she says to him in cool tone.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: This should be fun. [PRIVATE to Sniggle]   This should be fun. [PRIVATE to Sniggle] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:14 pm

"Date?" Avery snickered playfully. Yeah right. "This is more like my free ticket to getting out of Camp Half Pint." He slides his tongue across his teeth, as if trying to wipe a layer of nicotine off. The air still smells of cigarettes, but he's comfortable. Probably too comfortable, considering the situation. "S...arah? Suzie....?" A pause and he wrinkles his nose, squeezing his eyes shut. "Sutton." The name rolls off his tongue with bitter intonation. The name is heavy--he's got an obvious distaste for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This should be fun. [PRIVATE to Sniggle]   This should be fun. [PRIVATE to Sniggle] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This should be fun. [PRIVATE to Sniggle]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: