Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Drachma Shop!

Go down 
+13
Sniggle
GreekGirl
sapphire
dean
lara croft
summer
pinkgirl
Kol Mikaelson
cher
➴ Katniss Everdeen
firelord zuko
selene
Angel
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

New Drachma Shop! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:45 pm

Telling them to check the list for unused ones. I didn't think about that one.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:47 pm

Some people are rude enough to not like, care...so paying money is a bit hmmm, it might not work. Especially if someone buys a popular colour.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:52 pm

True, lets stop clogging up the topic.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:25 pm

I agree with Dean. If everyone would be able to buy their own group colour, the messiness would be unheard of.

Oh and perhaps there could be restricted areas created to roleplay in, and you pay drach to get a roleplay pass in it? xD It'll be pretty fun, and it makes you really plot for the rolplay, since you wouldn't want your privilege to be wasted.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:48 pm

Ditto~ wrote:
I agree with Dean. If everyone would be able to buy their own group colour, the messiness would be unheard of.

Oh and perhaps there could be restricted areas created to roleplay in, and you pay drach to get a roleplay pass in it? xD It'll be pretty fun, and it makes you really plot for the rolplay, since you wouldn't want your privilege to be wasted.
I already mentioned this :P Except it was a VIP thing for a month and then you'd have to buy it again ;)
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:04 pm

I think that Dean's idea won't work out. The VIP member pass that you have to buy a month makes chb start to sound like Club Penguin, or websites like that (if you know what I mean). People shouldn't have to buy the rights to rp in a certain area.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:52 am

Why shouldn't they? Its an extra thing. It'll make it more fun because not everyone RPs there. When people buy it, it'll also keep them active because they won't want to waste their drachmas. I personally don't think its going to sound like "Club Penguin" and things like that because they're very different from this.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:06 am

I agree with Dean on this. Plus, not everyone checks the news and updates ^^
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:49 am

Deanasaur wrote:
Ditto~ wrote:

I already mentioned this :P Except it was a VIP thing for a month and then you'd have to buy it again ;)

Whoops, must've missed it out. HAHA. xD But I think 2500 would be a tad expensive.. Perhaps less than a thousand? Cause of the entire time I've been here, that's how many drach I have. I've never used any before.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:59 am

Ditto~ wrote:
Deanasaur wrote:
Ditto~ wrote:

Whoops, must've missed it out. HAHA. xD But I think 2500 would be a tad expensive.. Perhaps less than a thousand? Cause of the entire time I've been here, that's how many drach I have. I've never used any before.
Less than a thousand? It wouldn't really be VIP it would be Buy-it-after-being-a-member-for-a-month...
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:55 pm

Hey guys! We're loving the ideas! But don't worry about pricing. Since it can be rather tricky, the staff'll just sort that out. (we also have specific price slots we want to fill, so it should be pretty easy to see where the items should fit.)

But great ideas! Let's keep them coming!
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:03 pm

I'd like it if you could rent a billboard. Like the strip that flashes at the top of the screen, you could rent it saying somthing like. "Guest is awsome and good at Rping." Or whatever, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:55 pm

Hm, what about buying your own special board in the forum? Somewhere you can post whatever you want as long as it's within the rules. It can be some kind of database to your characters or if you want to put up something like an photo gallery, it would go there. You can even post a blog or a thread tracker for all of your rps. But then, CHB already has a lot of boards imo, but if there was a way to make the other sections collapsible, maybe it could work.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:05 am

I don't know would this be for the shop...maybe, but what about having a place for Character's Journals? They could be laid out specially and stuff xD

What about more value packs? Like a weapon one, that includes a new power for you're character, a special weapon, and maybe something else.
How about buying a monster? Like, that you can RP with until such a time you want it to be dusted.

I don't now xD All out of ideas.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:18 am

Faith Lehane wrote:

How about buying a monster? Like, that you can RP with until such a time you want it to be dusted.

THAT IS A GOOD IDEA :D
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:34 am

Deanasaur wrote:
Ditto~ wrote:
Deanasaur wrote:
Ditto~ wrote:

Less than a thousand? It wouldn't really be VIP it would be Buy-it-after-being-a-member-for-a-month...

Well... Actually, unless you are able to post 2000 times in a month... I do think it might be a problem.. xD Maybe there could be a requirement to have joined for let's say... 5 months? (:
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:51 pm

It is because everyday you're registered you get drachmas too and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:02 pm

You get 1 drachma per post, 3 drachmas every day you're a member of CHB, and 10 drachmas for each friend you have.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:54 pm

And also guys, are really, no need to argue over pricing because we'll cover that. xD
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:15 pm

ADD ME AS A FRIEND PEOPLE xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Drachma Shop!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2