Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Drachma Shop!

Go down 
+13
Sniggle
GreekGirl
sapphire
dean
lara croft
summer
pinkgirl
Kol Mikaelson
cher
➴ Katniss Everdeen
firelord zuko
selene
Angel
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

New Drachma Shop! Empty
PostSubject: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:03 am

So most of you know that we have our lovely drachma shop, which is still open. However, we've decided that it's time for a new one. We're keeping all old items on the list, but we'll be adding some new ones as well! (Plus a little surprise just for you guys.)

So we want to hear from all of you! We know that you have ideas as to what we can add to our drachma shop. Why do we know that? Because you're a bunch of smart, creative cookies! So post your ideas for things that you think should be added to the drachma shop, plus a suggested price, here!
We'll be picking at least five new items!

The people who have their ideas chosen will get their own idea for free~

The CHB Staff

For reference, here is the current item list.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

New Drachma Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:05 am

cheers SMILIES <3 -1,000
Super Special Birthday Messages -1,600

Last edited by Kitana on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

New Drachma Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:06 am

I suggest invincablity from bathing in the River Styx. This would of course have to be very limited and cost a lot.

Maybe we could buy a chat box mod for an a half hour. Basically this is where people pay to have powers in that chatbox for an half hour.

Last edited by Snyggle on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

New Drachma Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:07 am

Ok, um... I GOTS IT

8D

PETS.

Now, I know that people can already have pets, but what if someone wants a SPECIAL pet? Like, a dog who can breathe fire, Cat that has heat vision (lol, bad examples) etc. etc. WHAT 'BOUT THAT?

(loljustanidea;3)
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

New Drachma Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:14 am

IF I SAY DRACHMA APPLICATION SALES WOULD I GET EVERYTHING FOR FREE? -shot- But seriously, lower your prices.

Faster character acceptance (like, a fastpass at Disneyland or something.)

(if you guise ever put limits on canon characters) Extra canon slot.

Afterlife RPing?
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

New Drachma Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:33 am

omfg afterlife rping like you could buy a pass to a special topic where the dead characters rp
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

New Drachma Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:11 am

Admin for a day (This of course would cost a lot and these have to be decided by the admin team to see if you actually are responsible. Like new members cannot do this. Also if the admins see you doing not very good things there will be consequences or you will get this taken away and cannot get a refund.There will be other rules for this.) 7,000-9,000 Drachmas

For now this is all I got.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

New Drachma Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:18 am

I don't think we should be allowed to pay to be admin. Whats if someone has like over 10 thousand drach, and they pay to be admin then suddenly delete the site or stuff in it? I've seen many scams in different rpg sites. ._. Or they might demote everybody else and stuff.

I was thinking of paying to get a admin set quest. Like unlike normal quests where you think of everything yourself and then have to get an admin to approve, I was thinking that admins could give out random quests -no choosing exactly, except for gods and the sort- and so the plot wouldn't be too confusing or illogical. xD
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

New Drachma Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:32 am

Okay. So I have a few xD But the most serious one I can think of is to lower the prices. Right now, its kinda hard to buy what ya want, cause you have to save for so long xD

One: Okay. So how about adding an extra Titan slot? I don't know does the Big Three Character thing cover that, but if it doesn't, it would be nice for that too

Two: Well this isn't really a suggestion, but what costs 250 and 700 drachmas? Cause right now their not up

Three: Special Weapon. Like, if you didn't say before that you had a weapon that retracted and such, you can buy one. I wouldn't put this too much though, cause then people wouldn't buy it xD

Four: Going to like, Circe's island or something. For a character now xD But this is a weak suggestion 8D
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
dean
Experienced Poster

New Drachma Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:36 am

Maybe buy VIP for around 2,500 drachmas for a month and then you see an extra like category with places to RP?
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

New Drachma Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:39 am

Maybe a meeting with a character's godly parent/any god? Maybe they could cost around 3000 since they're supposed to be rare and stuff. A staff member can rp the god if the canon's not taken yet. Idk, nothing else comes to mind xD
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

New Drachma Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:40 am

Lower the prices down a bit.

Uh, maybe there could a be a thing where someone can be the color of their choice for like a week.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

New Drachma Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:24 am

I'm in love with Dean's idea. *v*

I'm very iffy with the admin for a day thing, just because they see surprise events and rejected canon apps and stuff, or if we're discussing promotions they see who we are thinking about, an then if they tell anyone then so much for surprise.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

New Drachma Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:50 am

I don't think the admin for a day is a good idea. First of all, someone might scam. Plus, if they don't, once they're demoted again, they might whine about it. And then I also agree with what Sni said.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

New Drachma Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:07 pm

^ I agree with Sniggle and everyone else who says that the admin for a day is a bad idea. I agree with everything pointed out, but I also have something to add. (Sorry if its been said, I'm just skimming xD) But being an admin is a privilege. Its something that you've worked hard to get. You're liked, and respected in the community. But if someone was to buy the privilege, well they wouldn't have worked for it. No matter how long they are admin. They might NOT be respected. So yeah.
Now xD I have another few suggestions. I'm adding stuff that I saw on Camp Jupiter too, cause some of them, we haven't got here 8D

1) Color for a day - Pick a member color for the day!
2) Character Value Pack - Extra Character spot, Extra Big Three Character, One Power-Boost, One special Pet and One Weapon up (Yeah xD I changed it a little, and took out the other thing from CJ xD. But this could be like, expensive, but as well as that, cheaper than buying them separably)
3) Power-Boost - Make a power stronger. Like a Daughter of Hecate, Maybe already with power over earth, could also have power over water
4) Legend status - I don't know. Maybe if you're leaving, you could buy this for yourself.
5) Okay. ^ Is a little stupid. So what about you're own special color for when you leave? Like....pink maybe? Then you're different, and are special in your own way xD
6) Special outfits - If someone has a particular talent with making outfits, why not have an admin or mod with said talent make different wardrobes? Then people can buy them

Okay xD All out of ideas now. So I'm gonna think of more tonight, and get back to you all 8D
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

New Drachma Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:18 pm

lol I was gonna put that but I forgot :P So many things on my mind!

Also, it's kind of the same way with legend. In order to be a legend, you have to be respected, you have to have done something on this site worth remembering. But maybe if someone else is leaving and you think they deserve legend status you could do that, but also explain why the deserve legend status. idk ...
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

New Drachma Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:37 pm

I don't think people should be the color of their choice for just a day. I think that would be a bit waste of their drachmas. Maybe for like 2 or 4 days instead.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

New Drachma Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:19 pm

I think for a week a member could have their own member group. The price would be like $3,000.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

New Drachma Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:24 pm

What about being able to purchase special armour? It would have to be made in the Forges of Hepheastus or something like that, and it could have special powers to make it hard to penitrate. It could be around 300.

What about buying a special font color to use in the chatbox? Say I wanted to buy ff3333, then the color would be mine and I would be free to use it in the chatbox. Purchasing your own color, wouldn't prevent anyone from using it as a characters color, but it would prevent them from using it in the chatbox, or as a color to use when talking ooc. Price range around 300 hundred drachmas.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

New Drachma Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:01 pm

I think like people buying their own colour and group name is a bit useless. Also another suggestion I had; lowering the price for a personalised status. I think 2,500 drachmas is ridiculously expensive for something so little.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

New Drachma Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:15 pm

I just thought that maybe it'd make some people feel special?
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

New Drachma Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:09 pm

I thought the color would just be cool, because you'd be able to be like oh this is my color and you can't use it.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

New Drachma Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:15 pm

Yeah but all colours need a group and then we'll be flooded with groups and all admins have to write down when to take it away and stuff quite quickly.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

New Drachma Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:18 pm

You do know I mean't as a font color right? Just for you too type. And there could just be a list that's updated every week or something, to keep track of the colors.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

New Drachma Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:26 pm

I wasn't talking about that, I like that idea. Just how will you keep people from using it though? XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Drachma Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drachma Shop!   New Drachma Shop! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Drachma Shop!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next