Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Turn To You [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Turn To You [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:52 am

Tyler Maximillian Skyes,

Tyler didn’t understand how someone could be sleeping in the same freaking cabin as him for three months and he hadn’t seen them before. Having said that, there were a lot of young, unclaimed Demigods sharing this cabin with them both, and Tyler spent a lot of his time out with his friends rather then being stuck inside the stuffy building. This had the be one of the longest periods of time he had willingly remained inside, other then during the time he spent sleeping, of course.
Using his fingers to help him count, if took Tyler a good few seconds to realize that he had been here about a year now. It didn’t feel like it. It felt like much longer. Counting again to make sure he was in fact correct with his mathematical attempt, Tyler nodded when Chrys said it was the best months of her life. He agreed with this, even though it was tight. He had enjoyed being at home before his family had split up, and the time he had spent with his Father had been chilling also.
Chilling? Gods, Tyler even thought in slang.
“About a year now,” He beamed. “and yeah, it’s been some of the best months of my life. I can’t believe I haven’t seen you around before.”

Copyright Swaggy; CerysTheGreat
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:12 am

Turn To You [Private] - Page 2 Chrys-150x150
Chrys Jayden Russell
Daughter of Aeolus

Her eyes widened a little. A year? Tyler had been here a year? Why hadn't she talked to him before? Well, she kinda knew the answer to that one, at least. Chrys spent a lot of time in and out of the cabin just zoning out that she hadn't really made a lot of friends. Her own imagination was enough to keep her company.

"Weeeeeeell... I haven't seen you around before too... I think. So many people in this cabin, yup yup. Hard to keep track." Shooting a quick glance at the window, Chrys noticed how great the weather was outside. She slowly got up and stepped off the cushions she had been sitting on, her bare feet padding across the clean cabin floor.

Chrys turned to Tyler with her best smile and motioned to the door. "Wanna go out with me?" she asked innocently, unaware of the double meaning in her sentence.

((lololol I couldn't resist))
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:53 am

Tyler Maximillian Skyes,

Wait, what? Go…out? With Chrys? In…what way? Tyler had just been thinking how beautiful it looked outside, but what happened if she meant the other meaning behind those words? Or what if she was asking to go out with him in the first place, he thought she was talking about outside and misinterpreted the whole situation?
Oh crap.
His brown eyes looking over to her again, he tried to speak but the only sound that escaped his mouth was a, “Uh…” which didn’t make him seem very intelligent. He had only just met the girl, for Gods sake! Yeah, she was funny and really, really pretty but…he didn’t know.
Needing to be sure what context she was speaking in before he agreed or disagreed to anything, Tyler rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly with his hand and slowly let his warm brown eyes move to Chrys once more, smiling awkwardly. “…what do you mean? As in like, on a date?”

Rofl xDD
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:05 am

Chrys Jayden Russell
Daughter of Aeolus

Date? Had she said anything about a date? She only asked if he wanted to go out--oh gods. Chrys's eyes widened and she clapped both hands over her mouth, absolutely horrified. Blushing furiously and berating herself for not considering that context of her otherwise harmless sentence, she hastily tried to think of words to cover up her little mistake. Anything that could diffuse the sudden awkwardness filling the air.

"Outside! I meant outside!" she exclaimed, her voice rising higher than usual. "No--not a date. As friends. Just as friends." Chrys fumbled with her words. "Uh... It's fine if you don't want to. I mean, I won't blame you... It's getting real awkward..." Her voice became softer towards the end of her sentence as she developed a sudden interest in the floor. She was way too embarrassed to even meet the boy's gaze.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:21 am

Tyler Maximillian Skyes,

Exhaling deeply and loudly as he tried to fill the awkward silence that had seemed to descend upon them, Tyler looked away from Chrys to the open doorway, seeing Demigods passing the cabins and running around like mad. It did look amazing out, and Tyler really wanted to get over how awkward it was.
Getting up and poking his head out the door, Tyler saw how blue and perfect the water looked down by the beach, taking in how the water was glistening because of the sun’s bright rays. Returning to stand before Chrys again and shuffle lightly on the balls of his feet, he nodded, smiling widely again in an attempt to get over the tense atmosphere. “Sure! We could, like, go down to the beach? I wouldn’t mind going for a swim, anyway.” He suggested to Chrys, raising his eyebrows as he wondered what she would think about that idea. Tyler thought it was a pretty sweet idea himself, but he might just be trippin’.

Trolololol no muse
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:36 pm

Chrys Jayden Russell
Daughter of Aeolus

Chrys had been half-sure that Tyler was going to refuse after that little scene, but nevertheless she was so relieved when he seemed to think nothing of her little mistake and went through like nothing was wrong. She could still feel some traces of awkwardness. Hopefully they would go away soon because Chrys didn't want to feel awkward around Tyler. She really liked him--well, not in that way--and she could definitely use some company that wasn't her imaginary friends.

"Yeah! Yup yup!" she said, beaming as she willed her cheeks to go back to their normal color. Chrys was just halfway to the door when she stopped in her tracks. "Beach stuff!" she exclaimed, gesturing for Tyler to wait as she skipped towards her room. Hyperactive girl she was.

((The awkwardness scared away my muse))
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:34 am

Tyler Maximillian Skyes,

Not able to stop a laughing from passing his lips at Chrys and her bouncing energy, Tyler cocked his head for a moment, wondering whether he should change for the beach. He may as well, seeing as he didn’t really want to get these clothes wet and he knew that the temptation of the water would be too much for him in the end.
When Chrys had gone and he had finally made up his mind, Tyler ran towards where his slept, looking at the other bunks that lay empty. Like he and Chrys, it seemed that everyone had decided that the day was too nice to be spent inside. Tyler couldn’t really blame them, seeing as it was the middle of summer. Camp was starting to get even busier with all the summer-only campers arriving. Tyler loved being surrounded with all the other people. It was…impossibly perfect for him. Other campers thought it was a pain in the butt but not him.
Changing into his swimming-shorts as fast as possible and tucking a towel beneath his arm, Tyler didn’t really feel self-conscious. He was pretty toned for a fourteen year-old, so he didn’t really get nervous when he had to only wear shorts or something. In Hawaii, most guys walked around with only shorts on or something. You didn’t really get anxious about your body or anything when living in that beach-environment.
Abandoning his snap-back on his bed, Tyler was back to the sofa where he had been only three minutes ago, leaning back on his elbows as he laid in wait for Chrys again.

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:36 am

Chrys Jayden Russell
Daughter of Aeolus

It took Chrys a short while to decide what exactly to bring or wear, seeing as she zoned out every few seconds as she rummaged through her things. Finally, she threw a towel over her shoulders and looked down on her clothes. What was she supposed to wear now? As if she would get a bikini or something, not like she had ever worn nor owned any of those. Shrugging, Chrys rushed back outside without changing. She can go for a swim with her shirt and shorts, can't she?

However, looking at Tyler on the sofa, Chrys felt a little over-dressed. Oh well. His being half-naked didn't really seem to bother her much though. Unlike other girls who would probably drool at the sight of that body, she only saw a boy wanting to go for a swim. She grinned, bobbing up and down on her heels as she looked at him hopefully.

"You ready?"
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:16 am

Tyler Maximillian Skyes,

Tyler stood up when he saw Chrys coming, trying not to be disappointed towards the fact that she wasn’t wearing a bikini. He had been half-hoping that she would, considering she was really pretty but…what could you do. If she wasn’t comfortable in one, considering they had only just met properly for the first time, then he was fine with that.
Standing up with a grin, Tyler picked up his towel from on the sofa and jumped up and down on the spot quickly, nodding like a maniac. “Yes! Let’s go!” He cheered, feeling excited at the idea of getting in the water with his new friend. He just liked to hang-out with people and have fun. He was still pretty young, to be fair, so he could be excused for his behavior.
“Race you!” He grinned, bounding out of the doorway of the cabin as quick as he could, leaping over the steps in front of the building and not caring if he broke an ankle or not. Thankfully, he didn’t. He moved onto the grass as he sprinted towards the beach as he wasn’t wearing shoes and didn’t want to step onto something that would hurt his feet, not daring to look back just in case Chrys was right there or something. He didn’t even know if she was running or not either, but just assumed that she was. Who wouldn’t race him if they had the opportunity?

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:22 am

Chrys Jayden Russell
Daughter of Aeolus

Not fair! Tyler had longer legs and a headstart! How was Chrys supposed to compete with that? Still, it didn't stop her from running after him in full speed, her bare feet padding across the ground so fast that she almost looked like she was flying. She grinned widely, trying to catch up with the obviously faster boy, letting out a few laughs in the process. When was the last time she had let herself go like this? With another person, at least?

"You're... fast!" she shouted in-between breaths as she struggled to keep up. Then it all happened so fast--the way her foot got caught on something sticking up from the ground. A tree root maybe? Or some kind of trash the other campers didn't bother picking up? Whatever it was didn't matter though. What mattered this time that Chrys had completely lost her balance, seemingly falling in a slow motion... And did I mention that she was falling face-first?
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:48 am

tyler maximillian skyes
Still running as fast as he could, he feet padding across the grass silently. The heat staring down at Tyler, his grin widened as he heard what Chrys shouted forward to him, trying not to feel smug as he shouted back, "I know!" He didnt look behind as he shouted it, considering that there was a bench right in front of him, approaching it rapidly.
Tyler used his hand and upper-body strength to quickly swing both legs over the wood of the bench, leaving the grounnd completely for a few seconds before the balls of his feet returned to the grass. Tyler felt proud of himself for making the jump, feeling a bit like a ninja. He paused for a split second to look back at his friend, perhaps to make a cocky remark on how cool that was, when he realised that...Chrys wasn't there. Instead, Tyler saw her falling.
"Oh jeez." He gasped, running back around the bench and towards where Chrys had fallen. It didn't take him long to get to her side, crouching down quickly and placing his hand on her back. "Chrysler! Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:59 am

chrys jayden russell
Daughter of Aeolus

keep your feet on the ground,
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Spitting out the dirt that got in her mouth, Chrys planted her palms on the ground and pushed herself up. "M'fine," she spluttered out, disliking the grainy feel of the sand on her tongue. Yuck, that was just gross.

Hastily wiping off the traces of dust on her lips, Chrys looked back up at Tyler with a mischievous grin. Despite the fact that she had just face planted to the ground, her spirits remained up and undaunted. The unclaimed demigod rubbed the sore parts of her face - the cheek and nose, especially - and put her other hand on Tyler's shoulder. Using him as leverage, she finally managed to stagger back up. Then, without as much as a warning, Chrys started speeding off in the direction of the beach again, shouting, "Now I'm faster than you!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
while your head's in the clouds.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:24 pm

tyler maximillian skyes
Worried that Chrys was seriously hurt or something, Tyler released a breath of fresh air when realising that she was indeed fine, hiding a subtle smile whenshe spat dirt from her mouth. Staying down on his knees, Tyler considered what he could've said. Perhaps he would have asked her if she wanted any help, or a first-aid kit or something. He probably would've cracked a joke to lift up her spirits.
But then she used Tyler as support and got to her feet, breaking into a run! Tyler's jaw dropped incredulously, unable to believe that his new friend had in fact tricked him. Whether she had fallen on purpose or not was another matter, but he had still been fooled.
Getting up quickly, Tyler shook his head with a small grin as he sprinted after the girl, knowing he stood no chance of catching up due to his hesitation and disbelief towards her cunning action. He was also getting out of breath faster, considering how he had only just been sprinting for the first time. "You are such a cheat!" He yelled, still finding it amusing.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:36 pm

chrys jayden russell
Daughter of Aeolus

Chrys appreciated how Tyler went back for her and hoped he knew that she hadn't done that on purpose. It was such a good timing to catch up with him and she took the opportunity. Was that bad? Did he get angry at her for that? Well. she was about to find out.

Chrys's laughs faded into gasps of breath as she looked back, her run slowing down to a jog. He was getting pretty slow, she noticed as she adjusted her pace to almost match his. "Always get up when you fall, they say!" she sang, her voice going slightly hoarse from all the running. "Are you mad at me?" she continued in the same sing-song tone as she pouted a little, showing off her famous puppy-dog eyes.

while your head's in the clouds.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:24 am

tyler maximillian skyes
Tyler raised his eyebrows when Chrys slowed down for him, not expecting her to give up the lead. It didn’t mean that much to him, and he found the whole idea of them childishly racing quite amusing, even though he didn’t feel like a child; being fourteen felt quite grown-up in his opinion, even if Tyler was quite naïve compared to other boys his age. Life was about having fun, and only that. He found the glass half-full, rather than half-empty. He thought everyone should feel the same, and tried to make people feel the same.
Looking across at his new friend as she spoke in song, he shook his head with a small laugh at her question, surprised by it. “Of course I’m not mad at you, silly.” He told her, rolling his eyes a little. Why she would even come to that conclusion was beyond his belief. Did he seem angry? According to the grin that was plaster across his face, he believed not. “Especially when you pull that face. Cute.” He laughed.

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:37 am

chrys jayden russell
Daughter of Aeolus

Her lips stretched into a wide grin as she realized that her new friend wasn't mad at her. Chrys wasn't good at reading other people, but at least she could tell that Tyler was genuinely happy with the way things were going. That is, unless he was an especially good actor. But no, he didn't strike her as that type.

"Yay!" she cheered, twirling around on one foot before resuming her kind-of jog. She tipped her head to the side in slight confusion. Cute? He called her cute? Chrys giggled a little at the compliment. "I've been told that my eyes are like a puppy's!" she admitted with the faintest trace of a blush on her cheeks. "Thanks, Ty!"

when your head's in the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turn To You [Private]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2