Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

turn these thoughts into magic with me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

turn these thoughts into magic with me Empty
PostSubject: turn these thoughts into magic with me   turn these thoughts into magic with me I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:03 pm

turn these thoughts into magic with me Tumblr_m1tjgg3RTS1rsk72no1_500
Characters

Claire Newton
Halona Davies
Genevieve Stetson
Sonny Rousseau
Eli Roman

Code:
<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Amatic+SC:700' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
[center][img]LINK HERE[/img][/center]
<center><div style="width: 350px; font-family: 'Amatic SC'; font-size: 42px; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; line-height: 70%; letter-spacing: -2px; word-spacing: -2px; color: #COLOR;">FIRST LAST</div>

<div style="width: 400px; text-size: 12px; text-align: justify">[font=Arial][i][color=#COLOR]“[/color]QUOTE[color=#COLOR]”[/color][/i]

FULL NAME[color=#COLOR]•[/color] AGE [color=#COLOR]•[/color] YEARS[color=#COLOR]•[/color] CLAIMED? [color=#COLOR]•[/color] GOD PARENT [color=#COLOR]•[/color] FC

[color=#COLOR][i]↳ History:[/i][/color]

Bio in blockquote

[color=#COLOR][i]↳ Personality:[/i][/color]

words words words

[color=#COLOR][i]↳ Appearence[/i][/color]

words words words

[color=#COLOR][i]↳ Extras[/i][/color]

words words words[/font]</div><center>

Last edited by Aura on Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:14 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: turn these thoughts into magic with me   turn these thoughts into magic with me I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:04 pm

turn these thoughts into magic with me Large
Claire Newton

I was looking for a breath of a life, A little touch of heavenly light.

Claire Elizabeth Newton Fifteen 2 Years Claimed Aether Emilia Clarke

↳ History:

Claire's mother, Elaine, was a wealthy woman. She grew up in New York with wealthy parents. Elaine's parents were not pleasant. Richard and Olivia Newton were snobby and stuck-up. As if their wealth made them better than everybody else. Over the course of her childhood, Elaine was dragged from banquet to banquet with her parents. At one particular banquet, Elaine met a boy. He went by Aether King. He was twenty-something and single. Elaine couldn't refuse his offer to go out to dinner the coming friday. Things went smoothly with the two, and they got engaged two months later. They were happy and two weeks after, discovered Elaine was pregnant. They were so excited. Aether sticked around until after Claire was born. Elaine and him started to fight, which gave him an excuse to leave instead of just vanishing. Elaine and Claire were left on their own.

The minute Elaine realized she was free to do whatever she felt, she moved her and Claire to Stoddard, New Hampshire. It was a beautiful town, all mountains and forests. She bought a large home off Highland Lake. Stoddard was a very small, quiet town. With a population of 1,232 , everyone knew everything about everybody. When Elaine dragged Claire along to go to the local market, they received more than enough nasty glares. The town practically hated Elaine for being wealthy. They moved again when Claire turned ten to Owen Sound in Ontario.

Owen Sound was a bit more friendly and larger than Stoddard. They moved into another large house. Elaine didn't need to work so she spent all day home with Claire. They played soccer, which they were both very good at, and Elaine taught Claire how to dance. They were very close. Elaine met a man while at the library with Claire a year after moving to Owen Sound. His name was Elton. He worked at a Elementary school about ten minutes away from Elaine and Claire's house. Claire quite liked Elton upon meeting him. He was genuinely nice and adored Claire. Elaine and Elton started dating two weeks later and soon enough, they were married. Elaine and Elton were like one of those couples you see in a romantic comedy. All cheesy and kissing every two seconds. Claire started calling him dad after a couple months.

When Claire turned thirteen, she noticed her hands started to do something unnatural. When she felt scared or excited, they glowed bright white. If she was angry, her hands glowed but, they also burned. If she were to touch a human with them, surely, they would receive a third degree burn. Claire was absolutely terrified of herself. She tried to hide it as best she could. But, it was bound to reveal itself someday.

Some late spring night, Claire and her parents were arguing. Elaine refused to let her stay up to watch Super 8. It was a school night and it was almost time for bed. Becoming angry and frustrated, Claire's hands began to glow and burn the hoodie she was wearing. Elton noticed first. He was speechless, and gently tapped Elaine's shoulder before pointing toward Claire's hands. Claire hadn't noticed, still yelling at them in a blind rage. Upon noticing, Claire started to back up, rambling and going on about how they wouldn't understand. They both hurriedly walked out of her bedroom. As soon as they were gone, Claire ran to her closet. She grabbed her backpack and threw in some clothes and a pair of shoes before getting dressed and sneaking out her window. When Elton and Elaine came back in to talk to her, she was gone.

Weeks later, Claire was found by a satyr and taken to camp. Claire now stays year-round, for fear off what her parents might say if she returned home.  

↳ Personality:

Since Claire was a little girl, anything she started, she finished. Being devoted to something was a big thing for Claire. First she devoted an entire year to soccer. Then the next two months to learning how to swing dance. And the next month or year it was something new. She is still committed to all these things. But now she has something big to be devoted to: camp. She finds camp rather scary actually. Being constantly surrounded by weapons, having to carry one herself. It makes her uncomfortable. She has met many people and made friends but, that doesn't make her any more comfortable. Being a dainty little fifteen year old girl is odd. Considering most of the campers here are older and a lot bigger than her. Claire is like a tiny kitten surrounded by rottweilers; Timid and vulnerable.

While Claire is afraid and submissive, she is also fierce. Shes never really shown this but, on her way to camp this side of her started to show. The quiet and timid Claire stepped aside and the fierce and determined Claire stepped in. After arriving at camp, Claire settled down, realizing that she was safe, somewhat. She went back to being secluded and hushed. I guess you could consider that being secluded and afraid of fighting could be Claire's fatal flaw. In the sense that being afraid of fighting is rather fatal, is it not?

↳ Appearence

Elton always use to call Claire his little angel. Maybe it was because she acted like one or the fact that she looked like one. She'd never know. Claire has wavy platinum blonde hair. Its very long, almost reaching her butt. She has big bluey grey eyes. You can always see a faint reddish purple ring around her eyes from lack of sleep. Long eyelashes accentuate her large eyes. Her skin is relatively tan, which she likes. Claire dislikes spray tanning or tanning beds. It's like wishing for skin cancer. Her wardrobe isn't anything special. Her expensive clothes are now ratty and torn from her trip to camp. Since arriving at camp she has bought more clothing but, not much.  

↳ Extras

Claire hasn't practiced with a sword much but, is pretty bad-ass with her dagger. Its made of celestial bronze with a plain leather wrapping around the handle. Claire still plays soccer quite a bit and is very good at it. She still practicing dance with some of the friends she's made at camp.

Code:
<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Amatic+SC:700' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
[center][img]http://data3.whicdn.com/images/61718199/large.gif[/img][/center]
<center><div style="width: 350px; font-family: 'Amatic SC'; font-size: 42px; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; line-height: 70%; letter-spacing: -2px; word-spacing: -2px; color: #996699;">Claire Newton</div>

<div style="width: 400px; text-size: 12px; text-align: justify">[font=Arial][i][color=#996699]“[/color]I was looking for a breath of a life, A little touch of heavenly light.[color=#996699]”[/color][/i]</div><center>

Last edited by kenzie on Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:50 pm; edited 31 times in total
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: turn these thoughts into magic with me   turn these thoughts into magic with me I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:10 pm

turn these thoughts into magic with me Tumblr_m9n9epolri1rqdc7ro1_500
Halona Davies

Can you describe to me, All the world that you see.

Halona Alice Davies Fifteen 1 Week Claimed Hermes Taylor Hill

↳ History:

"Halona's mother, Caroline was born into a poor, native american family. She was born and raised in northern Canada. Caroline had wanted to move out of the reserve since she was a little girl. Her dream was to travel the world. She went to college to become a tour guide so she could fufill her dream. After graduating, Caroline set off to Europe. She went to Athens, Greece first. She'd always loved Greece the best. All the history and myths behind it, and boy, did she love myths. She got her first job a month after moving there. The first day on the job was stressful, except for the company of a handsome man. He was taking the tour and claimed he was a local but. wanted to know more about his cities history. Caroline went home with that man and two weeks later discovered she was pregnant. Being pregnant on the job was difficult. Three months in she took maternity leave. She was uneasy about the pregnancy. She wanted to keep the baby girl but, she was doubting herself. Caroline thought she couldn't handle it, that she didn't have enough money for the two of them. She called her parents for help. They weren't eager to loan her money but, did it for the sake of their granddaughter. Halona was born happy and healthy nine months later.

Halona was always moving. Since the minute she could crawl, she was getting into things. At first it was just plants and other things Caroline left lying around on the floor. Then as she got bigger it turned into opening cupboards. Caroline had her hands full. It got easier as Halona got older. She was enrolled in school when she was four. That gave Caroline some time to work during the day. They slowly came into more money and soon enough, Caroline was offered a job in Paris, France. Halona had just began making friends and now they were moving. This happened for pretty much the rest of Halona's life. They moved constantly. Every months to two months they moved. Halona and Caroline have been to Ireland, United Kingdom, Spain, France, Italy, Greece, Eygpt, South Africa, India, Thailand, China, Japan, Sweden, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Pretty much everywhere except North America. Halona made lots of friends over the years. It was hard leaving them behind but, she never sad goodbye. She always left with saying "Until next time" and a wide smile.

On Halona's 9th birthday Caroline bought her a extravagant camera. She carries it everywhere she goes. Anytime Halona goes on tours with her mother, or is just exploring the city they're in she takes pictures of whatever catches her eye. She now has 18 photo albums filled with pictures from their travels and is very proud of them.

Life continued on for the two girls until last month when Caroline was called to lead a tour in New York. It was a very odd tour, showing off some of the cities most urban areas, including the abadoned subway tunnels filled with street art. She couldn't pass it up. They packed up their things and were on their way. They took the first flight they could get and arrived somewhere around 8 hours later. They settled into a hotel and unpacked their things. They had no idea what was ahead of them. Waking up the next morning, Halona felt uneasy. Something bad was about to happen.

Halona grabbed her camera and ran out the door, on her way to where her mother was giving the tour. Her stomach felt sick and her head was pounding but, she wanted to see the famous street art. Behind her, she heard a car alarm go off and then the clash of metal on metal. Turning around quickly, she caught a glimpse of what looked like a goat/man hybrid and a large snake/women hybrid fighting with ancient greek swords. She paused for a moment, taking in the scene before snapping a picture with her camera. Thats what got the snake/women hybrid all riled up. She charged at Halona before she could even put her camera back in her backpack. The goat/man hybrid charged after her, yelling something in latin, which she understood to be "Get back here you idiotic ape!" Halona was tackled to the ground by the snake/women hybrid. When she awoke she was lying in a cot in the camp infirmary."

↳ Personality:

Halona is difficult to explain. She never stops talking and is very curious. She quite likes mysteries. That's her favorite book genre. But then again, she never has time to read when she's exploring. When she was a young girl, Caroline told her stories of greek warriors and eygptian gods. Halona was so much more interested in those than fairy tales. Though she liked both. Halona is always out and about. She is very impatient and dislikes staying in one place for so long. That's why she's having trouble with camp. She knows she is going to be there for a long period of time and that scares her. Halona is lonely. She hasn't had any real friends except her mother. She is always open to having long-term friends but, the oppourtunity never rose. Halona is selfish, which can be considered her fatal flaw.

↳ Appearence

Halona has brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. She is 5'2" and weighs 113lbs. She wears long skirts or leggings most of the time. She has only one pair of shoes, some old black vans she has been wearing for a year and a half. Halona wears a lot of jewelry she's bought while traveling. Her favorite is this huge black crystal necklace. She wears it everyday.

↳ Extras

Halona has two pet corn snakes, one male named tut and a female named cleo. She is very good with animals. They seem to love her. She wants more pets but, she has no where to put them. Halona hasn't gotten time to train in the week she's been at camp, so she's very unexperienced.

Code:
[center][img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9n9epolri1rqdc7ro1_500.gif[/img][/center]
<center><div style="width: 350px; font-family: 'Amatic SC'; font-size: 42px; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; line-height: 70%; letter-spacing: -2px; word-spacing: -2px; color: #cc6666;">Halona Davies</div>

<div style="width: 300px; text-size: 12px; text-align: justify">[font=Arial][i][color=#cc6666]“[/color]Can you describe to me, All the world that you see.[color=#cc6666]”[/color][/i]</div><center>

Last edited by Aura on Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:30 pm; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: turn these thoughts into magic with me   turn these thoughts into magic with me I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:11 pm

turn these thoughts into magic with me Tumblr_ljgt4w3Zbz1qfgkv0o1_500
Mckenna Mirren

Name: Mckenna Ann Mirren
Birthday: November 19th
God Parent: Hecate, Goddess of Sorecery and Witchcraft
Claimed: Yes
Years in Camp: 4 Years
Mortal Family:

• Taylor Mirren [Father]: Taylor Jacob Mirren was 25 upon finding out he was going to be a daddy. He was thrilled to figure out it was a girl, also. Everything was going smoothly, and the day Mckenna was born was the happiest of his life. Taylor's entire family waited outside the hospital room for just a peak at the new edition to their family. A few months after Mckenna was born, Hecate told Taylor she had to go pick up some more diapers and that she would be back soon. She never came back. Taylor made out to be a good dad. Unfortunately, he was killed a few years later. Taylor was a victim on 9/11. Mckenna didn't quite understand what happened.
    photo:

• Faith Hudson [Cousin]: After Taylor's death, Mckenna was taken in by his cousin, Faith. Faith was an awful woman. A bitter alcoholic with very bad hygiene. Mckenna hated her from the moment she met her.
    photo:

• Conner Hudson [Faith's Husband]: Conner was a lot older than Faith. It made Taylor sick. Conner never liked Taylor. He didn't want to admit it but, when they lowered Taylor's coffin into the ground, he whispered "finally." After Taylor's death, Conner decided he was going to take out his anger on Mckenna.
    photo:

Brief History: Taylor Mirren was born and raised in New York. He'd always loved the city. All the lights, and people made him feel happy. Although, it wasn't the ideal place for starting a family.

Taylor met Hecate at a banquet for his father's business. She apparently worked as an intern for his father. They went on a date the next week and a couple more after than, before making it official. Six months later they found out Hecate was pregnant. They were both very excited for the arrival of their baby girl. During the pregnancy, Taylor found it hard to tolerate Hecate. He knew it was just the hormones making her act the way she was but, he want to kill her. Actually, for real, kill her. When the day finally came that Mckenna was born, he was so relieved. No more late night Taco Bell runs for craving food or getting in fights every two seconds. Although something worse was yet to come. For the next three months, they were a big happy family. Taylor was making good money, and Mckenna was healthy. Everything was going smoothly. After having Mckenna for three months, it was time for Hecate to go. She told Taylor she had to go run an errand and never went back. Taylor put out a missing persons report, and hired a team of experts to find Hecate. They never found her, or found a trace of her.

I guess luck didn't run in the family because, three years later, Taylor was killed in the attack on the Twin Towers. Mckenna didn't quite understand what happened but, she knew her daddy was dead. At the funeral, Mckenna never left her daddy's side. She was always right next to the casket. Mckenna kept touching his hand, and telling him how heaven was a nice place, and the angels would take care of him. Mckenna was later taken in by Taylor's cousin, Faith. She was a bitter alcoholic and so was her husband, Conner.

After living with Faith and Conner until she was ten, Mckenna packed a bag and snuck out in the middle of the night. Since they'd moved when she was seven to Las Vegas, she didn't have far to go until she reached camp. Mckenna had no idea where she was going but, she had to get out of that house. Conner hit her when he was drunk and Faith made her go to dingy hotels and buy Heroin for her. Mckenna hated the life she lived. But, she was brave and kept a strong exterior. When she snuck out that night, she was terrified. She slept in on a park bench. The next morning, she awoke to a voice. Though there was no one around. The voice was giving her directions and she followed them, soon arriving at camp.

Physical Appearance: Mckenna looks like an average teenage girl. She has long, messy, chocolate brown hair. Her eyes are big and hazel. Sometimes they appear to be strictly brown. Her round face is covered in freckles, along with the rest of her olive skinned body. She doesn't wear make up often, except for special occasions. Her eyebrows are thicker than most, same with her eyelashes. Mckenna is 5"1' and weighs 123lbs.

Personality: Mckenna is a lazy, awkward teenage girl. She enjoys long car rides and her main concern is finding a wifi signal. Being practically born into a grave, she was forced to be brave. Mckenna keeps a strong exterior but, her interior is a weak, dainty little girl. Putting aside the way she grew up, Mckenna is actually very compassionate and friendly. She is always there the offer a helping hand. She can be controlling at times and over-organized. Mckenna is very logical about everything. She takes time to think things over before doing them. Mckenna is very imaginative and crafty. She is very loud and leaderly. A lot of people find her to be annoying at times, which makes her feel insecure. Mckenna is very shy, she never strays from the norm, or does anything out of the ordinary. She doesn't like talking to authority or on the telephone much. It makes her uncomfortable.

Fatal Flaw: Mckenna is a complusive liar. It doesn't matter if the truth is acceptable or not, she lies. Mckenna is also very gullible.
Pets: None
Talents: Mckenna doesn't have very many actual talents but, she does have some pretty awesome powers. Mckenna has the power of Necromancy. She can talk to the dead but, it leaves her exhausted. The first time she tried to raise a zombie, Mckenna passed out. After a bit of practice, she gets nausea and on occasion passes out. She sometimes uses this to speak with her dad.
Weapons: She has a spear that she keeps strapped to her back and a dagger she keeps in a holster around her thigh. Both are made of stygian iron.
Other: She really likes marshmallows

Last edited by Aura on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:03 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: turn these thoughts into magic with me   turn these thoughts into magic with me I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:35 pm

turn these thoughts into magic with me Tumblr_mrpe42b19y1rowe1io1_500
Leonie Cameron

Life can only mean hardly anything, All I'll ever be is partly settled in.

Leonie Yvette Cameron Sixteen 3 Years Claimed Hephaestus Winona Ryder

↳ History:

Bio in blockquote

↳ Personality:

just some notes:  Smart, Loyal, Confident, Sometimes shy, Detached, Blunt

↳ Appearence

words words words

↳ Extras

words words words

Last edited by Aura on Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:57 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: turn these thoughts into magic with me   turn these thoughts into magic with me I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:36 pm

turn these thoughts into magic with me Tumblr_lyc621OYLF1qahroko1_500
Matilda Danes

Name: Matilda Austra Danes
Birthday: August 21st
God Parent: Hephaestus, God of Fire and Blacksmiths
Years in Camp: 6 Years
Mortal Family:

• Annie Whitford-Danes [Mother]:
    photo:

• John Danes [Step-Father]:
    photo:

• Belle Danes [Younger Sister]:
    photo:

Brief History:  

Physical Appearance:  

Personality:

Fatal Flaw:
Pets:
Talents:
Weapons:
Other:

Last edited by Aura on Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:23 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: turn these thoughts into magic with me   turn these thoughts into magic with me I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:36 pm

turn these thoughts into magic with me Tumblr_mygyttDc2S1r9n4hjo5_250turn these thoughts into magic with me Tumblr_mygyttDc2S1r9n4hjo8_250turn these thoughts into magic with me Tumblr_mygyttDc2S1r9n4hjo9_250
turn these thoughts into magic with me Tumblr_mygyttDc2S1r9n4hjo4_250turn these thoughts into magic with me Tumblr_mygyttDc2S1r9n4hjo1_250turn these thoughts into magic with me Tumblr_mygyttDc2S1r9n4hjo7_250
Anna Everhart

Name: Anna Margaret Everhart
Birthday: January 1st
God Parent: Hebe, Goddess of youth
Years in Camp: 3 Years
Mortal Family:

• Steven Everhart [Father]:
    photo:

• Emily Everhart [Older Sister]:
    photo:

Brief History:  
Physical Appearance:
Personality:
Fatal Flaw:
Pets:
Talents:
Weapons:
Other:

Last edited by Aura on Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:52 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

reserved
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: turn these thoughts into magic with me   turn these thoughts into magic with me I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:20 pm

— Halona Davies is ready for approval —

edit: accepted by beanie through pm because beanie is fabulous and totally didn't write this
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: turn these thoughts into magic with me   turn these thoughts into magic with me I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:52 pm

— Claire Newton is ready for approval —

Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: turn these thoughts into magic with me   turn these thoughts into magic with me I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:24 am

ACCEPTED!

bravo c:

ty cookie

Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: turn these thoughts into magic with me   turn these thoughts into magic with me I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:06 am

— Mckenna Mirren is ready for approval —

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: turn these thoughts into magic with me   turn these thoughts into magic with me I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:59 am

Accepted~

I loved Mckenna
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: turn these thoughts into magic with me   turn these thoughts into magic with me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

turn these thoughts into magic with me
Page 1 of 1