Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Turn To You [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Turn To You [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:03 pm

Turn To You [Private] Chrys-150x150
Chrys Jayden Russell
Daughter of Aeolus

Chrys was not used to living with crowds of people, but she had always been the one who can easily adjust to her surroundings. If she prided herself on one thing, it would be her flexibility. It took a little more than a week for the whole mythology stuff to sink in, but she still couldn't get her head around it even if three months had already passed. She learned not to dwell on it too much though. It would only cause her suffering. Casting that thought aside, she started to hum to herself. It wasn't a tune anyone would recognize. Just a few random notes here and there.

That was pretty much her life, wasn't it? A whole bunch of random mess.

Chrys laid down on her stomach, comfortably sprawled on the round cushioned seating in the cabin living room. The arrangement made her feel like floating in the clouds actually. She always thought that clouds were made of soft and fluffy cotton, figments of her very active imagination. She imagined living in a cloud palace filled with all sorts of things made of fluffy clouds, and she could live there happily forever after. Soon she found herself drifting away, whisked from the cabin by her prince charming, off to ride on the unicorns and rainbows and--

Huh, one minute in Chrys's head is enough to drive you crazy. Her glazed onyx eyes stared at nothing in particular, and she didn't realize that she was already staring at a fellow camper. Not that she was rude, no. She just didn't notice. A sweet smile graced her lips as she drifted off. Somehow it looked like she might be giving people the wrong idea, but she didn't really care. At the moment, anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:15 am

We are young, we run free
Stay up late, we don’t sleep
Got our friends, got the night
We’ll be alright

Turn To You [Private] 30nfzhl

Tyler Maximillian Skyes
Son of Euterpe

For the first time since Tyler had been at cabin eleven, it wasn’t that busy. It was still packed, but most campers must have had enough of the close bodies against each-other and gone out to experience the boiling hot weather instead. Tyler was going to join them but not five minutes before, it had hit him like a ton of bricks; new song lyrics.

Being Tyler, he had to get them down straight away as his memory was terrible. Song-writing was like a plague. Once he had satisfied it briefly, there was no stopping it from spreading. He couldn’t stop it once he had started. So here he sat, in the living room of their cabin, with a pencil in his left hand and balancing his notebook on his knee with his right, scribbling down lyrics as fast as his dyslexia would allow him, which wasn’t that fast.

Seeing as it was hot inside and out, Tyler was wearing a pair of red cotton shorts that hung quite low on his hips. On his torso was a sleeveless hoodie, and Tyler wore a Chicago fitted cap to top of his look. He didn’t really spend a lot of time on his appearance, although he had quite a lot of clothes. Not wearing his orange shirt was signature for him however, seeing as he wanted to look as if he cared about what he looked like.

Biting the end of the pencil, Tyler stared blankly at the letters on the page, some looking random as his dyslexia kicked in but a few looking normal as he had stared at them for so long. Having the weird feeling that someone was looking at him, his brown eyes flickered up quickly and raised an eyebrow when he saw a pretty girl smiling and staring at him, looking like she was high or something.

Looking behind him to make sure that she wasn’t mistaken and gazing at someone behind Tyler, he frowned at the girl. “Hey…you need something?” He asked, feeling the void of awkwardness emerge and the need to fill it with chatter. “’Cause right now, you’re staring at me like you want something. Did you?”

Throw our hands in the air
Pretty girls everywhere
We’ll be alright

Tyler’s outfit

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:44 am

Chrys Jayden Russell
Daughter of Aeolus

The sudden voice made Chrys snap up, blinking confusedly as her visions faded a little on the edges. Wait, was he talking to her? She frowned slightly, looking behind her to make sure. Yep, he was definitely talking to her. His words sank in slowly, and it took her a few moments to realize what he meant.

"Ah, sorry!" she blurted out, scrambling to sit up a straight. "No! I mean... I don't need anything. I just dozed off..." she trailed off in awkward laughter. She was doing it again, embarrassing herself. Chrys made a mental note not to drift off again like that, but she knew that she would forget it again in a short while. She sat in a cross-legged position now with one of her hands awkwardly rubbing the back of her neck.

What a very embarrassing first impression.

Chrys grinned, finally getting a good look at the handsome boy. He seemed to be writing something, an unusual sight she thought. She rarely saw demigods write. Dyslexia and all that. "I'm Chrys. Watcha doing?"
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:05 am

We’ll be alright

Tyler Maximillian Skyes
Son of Euterpe

The fourteen-year-old boy watched the girl with both amusement and curiosity, continuing to chew violently on the end of his pencil until bits of wood broke loose in his mouth. He spat them out before letting his eyes wander the room.

When he looked back at Chrys, he straightened the cap on his head, wondering why she was so nervous. They lived in the same cabin, after all. He had seen her before, just had never stopped to introduce himself to her or anything. “You were dozing…with your eyes open?” Tyler asked with a smile, not really being able to understand the concept of that excuse.

Looking down at his notebook when she mentioned it, he shrugged, inspecting the random letters that seemed to want to make Tyler confused with their order and content. Tyler had memory of what he had written anyway, even though it would be gone again with an hour. “Oh…nothing much. Just trying to work out…never mind.”

Putting his paper and pencil down on the sofa next to him, Tyler rested his cheek on his hand, watching the girl with a neutral expression with a hint of a smile. “‘Sup Chrys. Name’s Tyler.” He nodded in a greeting, doing this like, everyday. The same question was always asked next, so Tyler got there before her. “You claimed?”

Pretty girls everywhere
We’ll be alright

Tyler’s outfit

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:40 am

Chrys Jayden Russell
Daughter of Aeolus

Chrys's cheeks flushed as she laughed again. Way to make an impression, she told herself. "Just dreaming then. And yes, you can dream with your eyes open," she added quickly before Tyler can comment on that. Her eyes drifted over to the notebook and pen he put down, just mildly curious. She would've asked to borrow it, but what was the use? As if she can read well.

"Nope," Chrys said in answer to his question, popping the 'p'. "Maybe my dad's busy." She gave a half-hearted shrug, her lips curling up in a sad smile as she played with the ends of her orange camp shirt. She watched the cloth slide smoothly through her fingers, lost in thought.

"What about you? Hm, wait. Let me guess." Placing her fingers below her chin, she pressed her lips together as she looked at his face closely. "Nope, you don't look like a child of Hermes," she finally decided, but her tone was a little unsure. "Am I right?"
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:03 am

We’ll be alright

Tyler Maximillian Skyes
Son of Euterpe

Tyler had expected as much, and noticed that she looked slightly saddened that she hadn't yet been claimed. He didn't really understand why it was a bad thing, seeing as there were loads of kids around you everyday, but that might just be him. He cocked his head to the side in slight curiousity, watching Chrys and her movements, the way she spoke. She seemed sad, and she seemed nervous.

Tightening his left ear-piercing, Tyler looked down at the notebook once more, now having completely tranformed into a wirlwind of random letters and shapes. He shrugged, used to this feeling seeing as he had been cursed with dyslexia all his life

Tyler laughed. "No, I'm not claimed either, thank Gods." He shrugged, his voice showing that he wasn't angry or upset that his Mother had not yet bothered to invest time In him.

Pretty girls everywhere
We’ll be alright

Tyler’s outfit

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:22 am

Chrys Jayden Russell
Daughter of Aeolus

Chrys's eyebrows rose in surprise. 'Thank gods'? It wasn't everyday she saw an undetermined camper be thankful that his immortal parent ignored him. She studied him closely, trying to find any hint of resentment in his face but she found none. "Why are you thankful?" she asked in genuine curiosity, clasping her hands around her knees.

Rocking back and forth on her seat, her eyes swept over Tyler's notebook. It was just another thing she was curious about. "Anything special in that?" she finally asked, jerking her head towards it.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:10 pm

We’ll be alright

Tyler Maximillian Skyes
Son of Euterpe

Tyler smirked, having been asked that question many times in his life before when he showed his happiness towards not being claimed. A lot of his fellow campers yearned to be claimed, and there were only few that didn’t. Actually, scrap that; Tyler was probably the only camper that liked the fact that his Mother was ignoring him.

“My family belongs in this cabin.” He said with a genuine smile and shrug, saying it how it was and showing his normal optimism on life. He was just a kid after all, and Tyler loved to love, and feel loved. It didn’t have to be in the way of romance, just family; true love.

Raising his dark eyebrows when Chrys asked about his notebook, he waved his hand in a gesture that showed that he didn’t mind if she took a look, tossing it onto the sofa besides her. He leaned back on his hands, watching her expression. “It’s just a new song I’m working on.” He told her with another shrug, showing that he didn’t think much about the activity that seemed to take over his life.

Pretty girls everywhere
We’ll be alright

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:09 am

Chrys Jayden Russell
Daughter of Aeolus

Next thing she knew, Tyler's notebook landed on the sofa right in her arm's reach. Chrys grabbed it and flipped through the pages, looking for anything that stood out. The mention of the word song perked her up and her lips widened into a grin. She liked music so much that she thought it was the second best thing in the world next to dreaming. Lying back on her stomach, Chrys held the notebook to a certain page, her forehead scrunching up as she stared at the meaningless jumble of letters set out in front of her. How did Tyler even write this?

"You're a singer?" she asked excitedly, looking up at him. She glanced back at the notebook and pouted. "Hm... Will you sing for me? I can't really read this well..." A hopeful look crossed her face as she gazed at Tyler, trying to plead with her puppy-dog eyes.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:06 pm

We’ll be alright

Turn To You [Private] Jaden-2

Tyler Maximillian Skyes
Son of Euterpe

Watching Chrys pick up his notebook and flick quickly through the pages, he wasn’t surprised that she couldn’t read it. Most Demigods, him included, took ages to read. Tyler guessed that, because he had spent so much time and dedication into writing music, it might be easier for him to read and remember what he had previously written.

Little did he know that writing lyrics was in his blood.

Grimacing for a second, Tyler got off the couch he had been sitting on and onto the one besides Chrys, inspecting the page she had been looking at. He frowned for a second before a few of the random letters seemed to jump out of him, making it easier to see what song she had landed on. “A singer? I guess…I don’t know wheter I’m any good at it, though.” he told her before looking sideways at her. “More of a rapper, honestly.”

Flashing her a quick grin with his perfect straight white teeth, Tyler was glad that he had gotten his braces off right before he had started camp. He looked so much older than he actually was, but his braces would’ve had ruined it. All teenagers his age wished to look older then they actually were, and then people over the age of thirty wanted the opposite. It was normal, he guessed.

Resting his cheek on his hand to look down at his notebook in Chrys’ hands, bit his lip for a moment. “I guess I can, if you want me to…” He trailed, leaving it open for discussion if she really wanted him to. He didn’t mind, and he wasn’t really shy or anything.

Pretty girls everywhere
We’ll be alright

Rofl. If Chrys asks him to sing it, I’mma just cheat and use this xDD
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:29 pm

Chrys Jayden Russell
Daughter of Aeolus

Chrys beamed. Her head bobbed back and forth in a sequence of nods as she handed the notebook back to Tyler. She didn't think she can stand looking at the page anymore. The nonsense mix of letters had already started to make her head pound a little bit. She glanced sideways at the boy, not really minding the closeness.

"Yup," she said, smiling. She really hoped he wouldn't mind. The way he trailed off left her with mixed signals. Did he feel like he was forcing her? A little hint of a frown crossed her lips. "It's totally cool if you're not in the mood," she said meekly, meaning it.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:55 am

We’ll be alright

Tyler Maximillian Skyes
Son of Euterpe

Tyler laughed, making him sound younger than he actually did before clearing his throat, blushing somewhat at his voice-break. He really didn’t mind doing it, but it wasn’t as though he was showing off or anything. He just….loved music, and he loved to meet new people. It was all very innocent.

Taking off his snap-back for a moment whilst he wiped small beads of sweat from his forehead with his arm, Tyler got himself ready. It was so hot these days, seeing as summer was approaching. Gods, he just loved the heat! There was so much a boy his age could do at days like these! Water fights, truth or dares, freestyle-rap battles. Tyler always seemed to win these freestyle battles, for some unknown reason.

Straightening his snap-back one more on his shaved-afro, he handed the notebook back to Chrys, knowing the song off by heart anyway. Not caring who was listening, seeing as his fellow camper-members would most-likely used to his random musical-moments, Tyler started to rap, watching Chrys’ expression the whole way through. When he had started, the words just flowed from his mouth in perfect rhythm and harmonisation. Rap could be as effective as singing, at times.

Pretty girls everywhere
We’ll be alright

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:11 pm

Chrys Jayden Russell
Daughter of Aeolus

Chrys had seen a lot of singers and rappers before, but she never had the experience of watching them up close like this. Add to the fact that he seemed to be looking at her through the whole thing. It made it all the more real, making her feel like they were in some kind of music video. She was too absorbed in it all to realize that she had dropped Tyler's notebook on her lap. Feeling giddy inside for reasons she can't explain, Chrys sat up in a cross-legged position and started clapping. Within moments, she heard a few others join in the applause.

"You're awesome!" Chrys said, grinning widely. "And that was all you? I mean, you made the lyrics and the beat and everything... Wow." She shook her head in disbelief, her bright eyes never leaving his face even for a second.

"Maybe you're a son of Apollo!" she suddenly blurted out. It seemed to fit. His cheery disposition, his talent with music... Chrys had yet to see if he was good at archery. But, who cared who Tyler's godly parent was, anyway? He was his own person, regardless of his parentage. Chrys surprised herself with such thoughts. How could she have sounded deep? At least, it was a little deeper than the things she usually thought.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:18 pm

We’ll be alright

Tyler Maximillian Skyes
Son of Euterpe

When he had finished, and people had started to clap for him, Tyler felt over-whelmed with love, letting his brown look down at the floor in a humble expression briefly before grinning as he looked back up at the girl that was being so nice to him.

"Uh...thanks, Chrys." He gleamed, sounding as happy as he now felt. After peforming for people, many had suggested that Apollo was his Father but there was always one factor in that idea that wrecked the hypothesis. "I doubt, seeing as my Dad is currently living in a corner-store, unable to sing a note or chat to girls." He said, his grin turning flirting at the end of his sentance.

Pretty girls everywhere
We’ll be alright

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:25 pm

Chrys Jayden Russell
Daughter of Aeolus

Previously sporting a wide grin on her face, Chrys felt her smile droop along the corners of her lips. And she was so sure too! She could tell by the faces of a few others that they were also disappointed, but the rest didn't seem to be surprised. Maybe they already knew that there was no chance of Tyler being a son of Apollo. Well, at least now she was sure that they wouldn't end up as brother and sister. Chrys leaned her face against her hand, studying him closely. Who was his godly parent then?

If Chrys had caught the flirting edge to Tyler's tone, she certainly acted oblivious to it. In fact, it seemed like she didn't even notice it at all. Her lips curled back to a smile, her eyes looking so pure and innocent like that of a child's. "Now you really got me thinking," she said, part of her mind in deep thoughts. She didn't really know a lot of goddesses. It was mostly the Olympians who she most remembered. "Do you have a guess? On who your mother is, I mean."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 7:51 am

We’ll be alright

Turn To You [Private] Tyler-Maximillian-Skyes

Tyler Maximillian Skyes
Son of Euterpe

Tyler watched with child-like curiosity as Chrys’ smile dropped, feeling the disappointed feeling spread onto him as he also pressed his lips into a frown, wondering why she was so saddened that she hadn’t been right.

“Honestly? I don’t really like to think about who my Mother is.” Tyler said with a small shrug, “I’d rather not know, just in case it changes something, you get me?”

It was true that he didn’t want to know, although he was sometimes curious, but he didn’t really let himself look into it. Whoever his Mother was, she was only the person that shared his gene pool. Nothing more or else. His real family was in this room right now and back in Hawaii. That’s how he thought, and it wasn’t really a bad way to see the world either, was it?

“What about you?” He asked, coking his head to the side as his brown eyes watched Chrys with a playful smile.

Pretty girls everywhere
We’ll be alright

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:01 am

Chrys Jayden Russell
Daughter of Aeolus

Chrys really didn't get Tyler, but she nodded anyway. She had a feeling that it was going to be a complicated answer and she never liked those kinds of things. Adjusting her seat on the round cushions so that her back was leaning against the sofa, Chrys began to absently play with Tyler's notebook. Nothing unusual, just trying to spin it on top of her finger like a basketball.

"Nope," she said, popping the 'p' the same way she did earlier. She glanced sideways at him, returning his smile with one of her own. "I don't really have a clue. No demigod powers that I know of."

She didn't really mind that fact. Chrys wasn't jealous of those campers with obvious godly abilities. It was going to be another complex matter, trying to control her powers if she had any. She was pretty satisfied with herself, thank you. Watching Tyler's notebook spin on her finger, Chrys barely felt herself drift away, her mind once again whisking her off to the dimension of daydreaming.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:01 pm

Tyler Maximillian Skyes,

Nodding, Tyler watched Chrys spin hie notebook on her finger, not really thinking much of the movement. "Yeah, I don't have any powers either," He chuckled lightly as the coincidence. Little did Type know that his main hobby, which he had just demonstrating only a few moments ago, was in fact his power. Weird, huh?
Staring into the distance for a moment, Tyler's eyes eventually returned to Chrys' face, watching her do as he just did, yet looking like she wasn't even...there. Like she was seeing something that he wasn't, or that she was seeing nothing at all.
Finding this funny, Tyler laughed, but not mockingly. "You seem a bit out of It. Am I boring you?" He asked, his voice breaking embarrassingly at the end of his sentance. He hated it when they happened, and couldn't personally wait for his body to finish 'changing'. It was pretty frustrating and shocking when his voice went high-pitched at the end off a sentance; especially if he was speaking to a pretty girl like Chrys.

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:29 pm

Chrys Jayden Russell
Daughter of Aeolus

Her eyes snapped back to Tyler, the vision in her mind's eye fading for now. His words made her realize what she had just done... again. "No!" Chrys exclaimed quickly. The notebook that was spinning on her finger lost its balance and dropped to her lap, but she didn't care about that for the moment. "I mean, it's a habit. I don't know... It's like earlier. I have the tendency to zone out at the weirdest times."

Her face felt a little hot at the admission. Laughing nervously with her fingers absently playing with Tyler's notebook, Chrys felt embarrassed by her actions. "I think I'm going crazy..." she mumbled to herself, not sure if Tyler heard. If he did... what will he do? Leave her? She felt cold at the thought. Her mom... Her best friend... Her aunt... She has had enough people leaving her; she didn't want anyone else to do that. She didn't think that she can stand the pain anymore.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:08 am

Tyler Maximillian Skyes,

Tyler continued to watch Chrys for a moment more, his eyebrows raised before allowing his forehead to relax, shrugging. ”Don’t worry, its fine.” He smiled, not wanting to push yet another person away. Because of this, he was strange fully accepting; not picking fights with anyone he was trying to know. He wouldn’t question it because, if they were going to become friends, then Tyler would just have to learn how to live with her habits and faults. That’s what he had to do with all his other friends and sibling and, trust him, with his friends there was a lot of faults.
Picking his notebook off her lap, Tyler placed it down in between them, his brown eyes watching Chrys again, his mouth transforming into a smirk. “So, Chrysler, where you from?” He asked, feeling pretty proud of what he was now going to call her. He already thought it was a name but he was gonna use it anyway.

My phone kept auto-correcting Chrys into Chrysler xP I’m so original
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:16 am

Chrys Jayden Russell
Daughter of Aeolus

Chrys grinned at the new nickname. She didn't know if it meant anything in particular, but it did sound more interesting than just 'Chrys'. She pulled her knees up to her chest, resting her head on them and wrapping her arms around her legs. Her mind was starting to wander off again but she focused enough on Tyler's face, willing herself not to drift away like before. Strangely enough, looking at Tyler worked to keep herself rooted to reality.

"New Jersey," she said proudly. "The home of the first electric guitar," she added. It was her favorite thing about her state. Chrys didn't know how to play the guitar, but she liked listening to it all the same. She wondered if Tyler played the guitar, though with his rapping, she thought he leaned more to drums for the beat and stuff. Wait... she should probably stop thinking about musical instruments.

"How 'bout you?"

((Crappy post, my muse died D:))
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:53 am

Tyler Maximillian Skyes,

New Jersey? Ha, wasn’t that state more famous for that TV program? The reality show with a bunch of talent less jerks? Oh damn, what was it called? Jersey Shore! That was it; Jersey Shore. Honestly, that was all Tyler knew about the place. He sometimes wondered if all people from that state were like…that. Huh, he’d have to look into it. “The first electric guitar? That’s pretty…sweet.” Tyler said with sincerity, believing that that was a cool thing to be known for, rather than just a rubbish reality show. Although Tyler didn’t personally play electric guitar, he did love them.
His fingers playing with the hem of his cotton shirt, Tyler noticed Chrys staring at him intently as if she was trying to focus on something, and after he moment he averted his gaze, worried that looking at her for too long would result in him being slapped like it did with some other girls.
Still feeling her eyes on him, Tyler looked out the window of the cabin, watching the sun streak in through the pane. Registering her question, Tyler looked sideways at this girl for a moment before looking away for the second time in a short period of time. “Uh…Hawaii; home of hula skirts and beaches.” He gleamed, pretty proud of this.

Copyright Swaggy; CerysTheGreat
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:35 am

Chrys Jayden Russell
Daughter of Aeolus

Chrys tilted her head in confusion when she noticed that Tyler seemed to avert his gaze from her. Did she have something on her face? Pausing to wipe her face free of any kind of dirt Tyler would've seen, Chrys looked up and grinned widely as she heard where he had come from.

"Oh, do they really have that cool dance? Luau, or something? I watched some cartoons--maybe Tom and Jerry but I'm not sure--that had those kinds of stuff. Wait... Lilo and Stitch! Yeah, that's it!" She pumped her fist in the air, proud of remembering it. "I've always wanted to go to Hawaii! It looks so relaxing on TV. And don't even get me started on the beaches!" Realizing how much she had spoke, Chrys freely laughed, feeling the most comfortable she had been in the past few minutes.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:45 pm

Tyler Maximillian Skyes,

The more Chrys talked, the higher Tyler's eyebrows raised, his mouth twitching up Into a amused and playful smile, looking back over at her without being able to help himself. This girl was actually really, really cool. Tyler imagined that they could be really close, and he was already confident around her.
Finding her laugh contagious, Tyler could stop giggles erupting from his mouth also, more at her excitment rather then what she had been saying. Nodding at the stereotype and not wanting to correct her, Tyler continued with grinning at this fellow Demigod. "Ha, yes. Lilo and Stitch."
Running his hands over the material of his shorts, Tyler let his curiousity get the better of him once again. "How long you been here, bro?" Tyler asked, his expression one of warmth and kindness.

Copyright Swaggy; CerysTheGreat
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:21 am

Chrys Jayden Russell
Daughter of Aeolus

Chrys's forehead scrunched up at the question and she looked off to the distance. It wasn't like she was awful at basic arithmetic, but couple that with her dyslexia and the fact that she disliked math, it took her a fair few moments to compute. "I guess three months...? Give or take a few days," she said, looking back at Tyler with a smile. "Coolest three months of my life so far. You?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turn To You [Private]   Turn To You [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turn To You [Private]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next