Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

What? Me making a topic? What is this sorcery? {PRIVATE TO... S L U E H and PINKGIRL}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

What? Me making a topic? What is this sorcery? {PRIVATE TO... S L U E H and PINKGIRL} Empty
PostSubject: What? Me making a topic? What is this sorcery? {PRIVATE TO... S L U E H and PINKGIRL}   What? Me making a topic? What is this sorcery? {PRIVATE TO... S L U E H and PINKGIRL} I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:16 am

Looking back at me
I seemed to have never really got it right.
I never stopped to think of you.
I'm always wrapped up in things
I cannot win.

What? Me making a topic? What is this sorcery? {PRIVATE TO... S L U E H and PINKGIRL} 33tno74

What? Me making a topic? What is this sorcery? {PRIVATE TO... S L U E H and PINKGIRL} Tumblr_lwxfurjIoZ1qgzh68o1_500

I walked into the new smelling, almost empty, and quite roomy apartment on the bottom floor, near the beach, with Logan next to me, large boxes in both of our hands. It was basically a huge hotel room. I smiled with a sense of certainty, knowing that this is the place I would raise Logan in.

Okay, some backstory, some time ago I found out I had a thirteen year old kid. Messed up, I know, but I love the kid and I decided that the monster-beat-'em=up lifestyle wasn't for him. Not for a boy who didn't choose to go through this life. So I moved out of camp, looked through some apartments, and now we're here. Ready to start our new life.

I was feeling pretty good today, got back together with Skye, got on good terms with Logan, quit drinking, seeing a therapist, graduated from University with a Doctorate (yeah, a Doctorate at eighteen bishes!), and was going to get interviewed tomorrow for a job at a local clinic. Oh man, life was good.

I wheeled in our bags we kept our clothes in and set them down in the corner. I took out a small stereo from our bag and plugged it into an empty outlet in the wall. Logan fooled around with it for a bit as I pushed a king sized bed into Logan's room and started to set up his bed frame. When he came back from doing that small task and started to push his queen sized bed into his room, Logan had put on an old 80's song called 'Back to Paradise'. A perfect 80's work montage music. And so fitting too.

As the music played loudly with Logan trying to assemble a comfortable couch and me setting the bed on the wall as I grabbed the frame from outside, a feeling of nostalgia washed over me. Christian used to play this for me when I was a kid. Oh man...

I smiled and assembled the bed frame. In an hour we were both done with the tasks and moved onto other things in the living room, him constructing our entertainment system and me moving furniture around.

"Errf... I'm getting too old for this... grff..." I grunted as I pushed a huge wardrobe to keep our shoes and coats in, into the corner.

"You're eighteen,"

"Your point?" I said with a sigh of relief as I finished pushing the wardrobe through the porch door and to the corner. I breathed deeply as I saw some girls in bikinis jogging up and down the sidewalk.

"Oh yeah. I'm going to like it here,"

You are the antidote that gets me by.
Something strong like a drug, that gets me high.
What I really meant to say...
Is I'm sorry for the way...
I am.
I never meant to be so cold.

Last edited by Sammeh on Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nix

Nix

What? Me making a topic? What is this sorcery? {PRIVATE TO... S L U E H and PINKGIRL} Empty
PostSubject: Re: What? Me making a topic? What is this sorcery? {PRIVATE TO... S L U E H and PINKGIRL}   What? Me making a topic? What is this sorcery? {PRIVATE TO... S L U E H and PINKGIRL} I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:42 pm

What? Me making a topic? What is this sorcery? {PRIVATE TO... S L U E H and PINKGIRL} Pure_nature_by_silencebleh-d35top3

ROBYN (demeter) HINDS
O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o
With a nice and airy black V-Neck tee-shirt and some ripped and bleach stained short shorts, I carried a medium sized box with both hands, and dropped it on the couch. The damp sea breeze blew in my face through the screen door, and I patted my hair down. Gods, one more week here and the only kind of offering Poseidon will get from me will be dead fish. Scowling just a bit, I took the knife that was set on the floor, I cut open the box and began unpacking that box. 'Hey, Jared, where should I put this?' I snickered as I held up a lamp... in the shape of a fish. It musn't be his, of course. Wait. Come to think of it, all of this stuff was related to fish... Checking the side of the box once more, I choked a bit. 'Williamson's Fish Supply Store'. Oh gods!

'Hey! Come back! I TOOK SOMETHING FROM YOUR TRUCK!!' I screamed, running outside in front of the appartment, waving my arms. Dammit! The truck already left! Looking back into the box, I sighed. What am I going to do with all this fish stuff? Oh gods, it even smelled like fish! Gagging a bit, I dropped the box where I was, not caring if anything broke in it and walked back to Jareds appartment. Once I got back, I bent down to pick up another box and started putting pillows on the couch and chairs. Damn, this place was like, 1st class! I'm going to have to find a job here... I laughed a bit to myself and sat down on te couch, breathing heavily. Seriously, I think the altitude was getting to me.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: What? Me making a topic? What is this sorcery? {PRIVATE TO... S L U E H and PINKGIRL}   What? Me making a topic? What is this sorcery? {PRIVATE TO... S L U E H and PINKGIRL} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:14 pm

What? Me making a topic? What is this sorcery? {PRIVATE TO... S L U E H and PINKGIRL} Ellenp10

i have nothing left to fear,

these are only walls that hold me here hold me here hold me here hold me here only walls that hold me here one day soon i'll hold you like the sun holds the moon and we will hear those planes overhead and we won't have to be scared 'cause we won't have to be scared we won't have to be yeah scared no you're coming back for me you're coming back for me ---------------------------------------

Skye came inside the room carrying a rather large box, liking the feel of her new hand. It was a brilliant piece of work, actually working better than her actual hand. Skye dropped the box by the door, eyeing the girl that was putting a box on the couch. Skye didn't like that girl being there. She had a feeling it wasn't going to improve her image of Jared's recent life. Jared had changed now. It was getting better. Or... At least she told herself that. Their relationship had so much drama in it. She wasn't sure if this time of peace would last. Every month something bad happened. Every time. Skye turned away from the girl, heading toward Jared. "So, nice place." She reached up and kissed him on the cheek. She was glad he was going to be okay. She was going to be okay. Both of them would be okay for the first time in awhile.

words: 159 | Tagged: skye, jared, skared | Outfit: polyvore | Status: done | Notes: Nothing to see here!

template by kristenLOL @ atf!

Last edited by Skye on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:19 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: What? Me making a topic? What is this sorcery? {PRIVATE TO... S L U E H and PINKGIRL}   What? Me making a topic? What is this sorcery? {PRIVATE TO... S L U E H and PINKGIRL} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:46 pm

I was walking through the halls of the apartment building. I started working here awhile ago because I needed some extra cash to feed Jake my dog. I looked down at my hot pink dress and black flip flops. I had my wavy hair down and wore my bright pink earrings. I put some mascara an lip gloss on. Today I decided to dress differently. I always dressed in my hippie style. It didn't really matter to me. That's when I saw someone moving in. I always like when someone new moved in. I knocked on their door and said, "Hi. Welcome here. I'm Kaylee. If you need anythimg just tell me. I work here." I said then smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: What? Me making a topic? What is this sorcery? {PRIVATE TO... S L U E H and PINKGIRL}   What? Me making a topic? What is this sorcery? {PRIVATE TO... S L U E H and PINKGIRL} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:43 am

Looking back at me
I seemed to have never really got it right.
I never stopped to think of you.
I'm always wrapped up in things
I cannot win.

What? Me making a topic? What is this sorcery? {PRIVATE TO... S L U E H and PINKGIRL} 33tno74

What? Me making a topic? What is this sorcery? {PRIVATE TO... S L U E H and PINKGIRL} Tumblr_lwxfurjIoZ1qgzh68o1_500

"Oh hot girl at the do-uh..." I glanced toward Skye and then cleared my throat, trying to act like my... new self and not my cracked up self.

"Hi, my name's Jared. I'm new to the building, I just moved in with my son and uh..." I wondered if Skye was moving in with me. But I realized she was a Cabin Leader, so that wasn't going to happen. "Yeah, just my son," I said and gestured toward him as he struggled to move, being pinned down by a fallen-over chair.

"Uh... but I'm not thirty or anything, I had him at fourteen but...this godde-" I thought about my next words wisely. How would I explain that I'm eighteen, have a thirteen year old son, and didn't have him at five... "What I meant to say is... he has this disease that makes him older than he is. He's only... one year old and he looks like he's fifteen. He'll probably die soon but... it's all for the best," I said with a fake tone of sadness.

Yeah she's not going to buy that.

I looked toward Skye.

"Oh and that's my... er... girlfriend... ish. Fiancee? No. Er... let's just say it's complicated," I explained awkwardly.

I sighed. I was looking weirder by the moment.

"Okay, how about I show you around? I just finished the beds and I could show you those," I asled and jerked my thumb towards the hallway with bedrooms on either side.

You are the antidote that gets me by.
Something strong like a drug, that gets me high.
What I really meant to say...
Is I'm sorry for the way...
I am.
I never meant to be so cold.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: What? Me making a topic? What is this sorcery? {PRIVATE TO... S L U E H and PINKGIRL}   What? Me making a topic? What is this sorcery? {PRIVATE TO... S L U E H and PINKGIRL} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:30 pm

"It's nice to meet you Jarred. I'll have to pass though. If you need anything just tell the front desk. I have to back to my cab- I mean my house. I have house right around here." I said. I hoped that worked. It probably didn't though. Who knows maybe he goes to Camp Half Blood. "I hope you like your new apartment." I said.

When he said godde- I knew what the rest of the word was. Then I saw that girl who looked familiar. I think she's the cabin leader of the Poseidon cabin. Then I knew I had just had to ask the question. "Do you guys go to Camp Half Blood?"
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What? Me making a topic? What is this sorcery? {PRIVATE TO... S L U E H and PINKGIRL}   What? Me making a topic? What is this sorcery? {PRIVATE TO... S L U E H and PINKGIRL} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What? Me making a topic? What is this sorcery? {PRIVATE TO... S L U E H and PINKGIRL}
Page 1 of 1