Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The one with the switchblade (WELSHY)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

The one with the switchblade (WELSHY) Empty
PostSubject: The one with the switchblade (WELSHY)   The one with the switchblade (WELSHY) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:44 am

The one with the switchblade (WELSHY) 29apo9x
* CLAY ALLEN RICHARDS *

Son of Hermes

Clay walked from the Hermes cabin, fitted in his signature leather jacket, white undershirt, jeans, and sneakers. His hair was flipped up with gel, and was going to stay put, if he had anything to say about it. His watch was fixed on his wrist, and he glanced at it with a smile. The watch was his brother's. Clay could still remember when he gave it to him. "Now, Clay, this thing'll help you get on time. We wouldn't want you to be late for anything!' He chuckled to himself as he walked down the steps of the old cabin.

Clay flipped out his switch blade and sat down on the damp grass. He found a great interest in flipping it out and in multiple times. The demigod held his prized possession with care, but enjoyed seeing what new tricks he could manage with it. He kept his flipping and spinning up until he saw red on his hand. His green eyes quickly glanced around to make sure not one saw that. With a side-ways smile, he wiped the blood on his jacket.

Clay then realized that there was barely anyone in the courtyard, He reached for a book in his back pocket and flipped it open. He couldn't be seen with a book, then it would ruin his whole image. Clay had taken a long time working on keeping his bad-boy attempt of an image alive. He shrugged to himself and readjusted his position. With his black leather jacket in the shadow of the Hermes Cabin, you could hardly tell that the boy was there.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=48796402
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: The one with the switchblade (WELSHY)   The one with the switchblade (WELSHY) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:38 pm

Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But you when smile at the ground it aint hard to tell
You don't know you're beautiful

The one with the switchblade (WELSHY) Tumblr_lyddy6uztE1r9tk3ro1_500
The one with the switchblade (WELSHY) Tumblr_m1kofi839m1rsa8bjo1_500

Hayden Sarah Korps
Daughter of Demeter

It was a nice day, undoubtedly. Hayden was happy because of this, though no amount of sun could make her get a tan. It was a pain in the ass; always being pale but it contrasted well with her long, silky blonde hair that swirling around her shoulders, and her blushing cheeks. Despite the heat, Hayden was wearing a Justin Bieber sweater, with a pair of ripped skinny jeans, sunglasses and red and white high-tops. She looked pretty Summery, despite the jeans.

With both of her ear-buds in her ears, playing The Script’s If You Ever Come Back, Hayden stepped out of her cabin, keeping her eyes down. She bit her lip, wondering where to head to next. She guessed that the beach would be busy, but she didn’t have her bikini with her. No, she wouldn’t go there. Maybe she would go and see if one of her friends wanted to sneak off Campus with her. James would probably be up for it, or Keller or Jade. She wasn’t sure what she was going to do, but she was going to do something.

She grinned when the song shuffled to Justin Bieber’s new song Turn To You. The song had only been out like, one day and she already knew all the words. Oh yeah, she was Justin Bieber mad. What could she say? He was a God.

Humming to herself lightly as she passed the cabins, heading in the direction of the Ares cabin, looking for James. That was until she realized that, in the distraction of, well, the Biebs, she had almost done a loop of the courtyard. She rolled her eyes, laughing lightly at her stupidness before turning again, heading back the way she had come, but walking closer to the cabins this time. With her eyes up at the blue sky as she walked beneath the shadows of the cabins, what she didn’t see was the boy sitting outside the Hermes cabin and so tripped over him…

…face-planting on the grass painfully.

If only you saw what I can see
You'll understand why I want you so desperately
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe

Hayden’s wardrobe

That took me too long to write. And yeah; this charrie is exactly like me xDD
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The one with the switchblade (WELSHY)   The one with the switchblade (WELSHY) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 3:42 pm

* CLAY ALLEN RICHARDS *

Son of Hermes

Clay was reading his book, To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee. He had been told that it was a really good book, you just had to get into it. So far, the demigod was bored with it. The book was okay, but not the type of entertainment a 16 year old demigod needs. Clay looked at his shoes from over the cover of the book and sighed. He wished that there was a ramp here, or at least something to skateboard on. His poor old graffiti board was getting dusty. Shaking his head, Clay absentmindedly flipped his hair. He was about to turn to his book, when he was tripped over.

Clay didn't say anything at first, but then he looked at the girl, whose face was in the ground. Getting up, he carelessly tossed his book to the steps and loomed over her. "Um, are you okay?" Clay asked quickly before remembering he wasn't supposed to let her see the book. His green eyes darted over to the book, where he tossed it farther inside the Hermes Cabin. Turning back to her, he added,"Because that hurt."

Clay was trying hard not to help her up, because he knew it was the nicer thing to do. "Here, just let me help you up." he offered. The demigod was obviously at war with himself, and trying to find out who he was. So far, it looked like he was a tough-guy-wannabee. Clay bent down and offered his hand to help her up.

*My muse was shot again D8*
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: The one with the switchblade (WELSHY)   The one with the switchblade (WELSHY) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:50 pm

Hayden Sarah Korps
Daughter of Demeter

There times where Hayden didnt think being a child of Demeter was all that good, considering that she could be a child of Apollo, or Ares or something. Well, music was In her blood anyway but she never really used her Demigod powers. Now though, it came in handy. Just as she had started to fall face-first Into the grass, she pushed mentally so that the roots extented to long strands of green, softening her fall.

Sitting up quickly and moving so she was on her ass, Hayden brushed her long hair back and put her sunglasses back on, just glad that her and her Justin Bieber sweater were okay. She took an earbud out, looking up at the cute boy for a moment before laughing. She could have been pissed with him, but she was a lover; not a fighter.

Taking the boys hand, Hayden pulled herself to her feet before letting go away, still grinning widely. She ran a hand over her clothes, making sure there was no dirt or grass on her before laughing again, looking back up at The boy. "Hasn't your Mom ever told you not to hide in the shadows?" She joked, raising her eyebrows.

Hayden’s wardrobe

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The one with the switchblade (WELSHY)   The one with the switchblade (WELSHY) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 7:34 pm

* CLAY ALLEN RICHARDS *

Son of Hermes

Clay watched the girl turn over and wipe off her clothes. He recognized the boy on her sweatshirt as Justin Beiber, and kept his awkward position of waiting for her to get up. The demigod didn't listen to music much, and if he did, it would not be the guy on her clothing. Clay flipped his hair a bit, not wanting it to lose any of it's shape. Her laugh surprised him, and he was confused for a moment. The girl was obviously a happy-go-lucky-person.

Clay took her hand and helped her up, noting that her laughter was somewhat contagious. He chuckled a little and listened to the girl. "No." Clay replied simply. His mother never really warned him about anything, and if she did, it would not be about shadows. "Hasn't your mother told you not to trip over people?" he replied, raising an eyebrow.

The girl was pretty, but Clay wasn't sure she was his type. He wasn't the kind of person who needed a constantly laughing friend. The demigod was a better listener, and preferred doing something like that.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: The one with the switchblade (WELSHY)   The one with the switchblade (WELSHY) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:28 am

Hayden Sarah Korps
Daughter of Demeter

This guy seemed a bit...moody. Whoa someone needed to cheer up. Hayden liked it when she had to cheer someone up. Sometimes though people would react slightly...hostile to her attempts. It didn't bother her, and she didn't let mean people get to her. Life was to be enjoyed, and that's what she planned on doing.

"No, not really." She smiled, letting her green eyes leave the boys face for a moment before the area around them. When they eventually returned to him again, she smirked. "What were you doing in the shadows anyway/" She asked before laughing, shaking her head lightly. "Wait...don't answer that."

Biting her tongue mischeviously, she bit on her thumbnail lightly, waiting for the boys answer. He seemed a bit...down in the dumps. Serious, sullen. Hayden would be sure to try and cheer him up.

Hayden’s wardrobe

My muse it dead
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The one with the switchblade (WELSHY)   The one with the switchblade (WELSHY) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:42 am

* CLAY ALLEN RICHARDS *

Son of Hermes

Clay looked at her for a moment when she asked her question. "Nothing that concerns you." he replied sullenly. The demigod didn't know if he was going for the more sad and depressed guy now. Clay just didn't think he needed anyone else to try and make him happy, when nothing at that moment would. Then again, there's always another second to live.

He redirected his hazel eyes to the ground, leaning up against the cold wall of cabin 11. "If you must know..." Clay said, reaching into his back pocket. His hand opened to show is switchblade. It's celestial bronze blade shinned in the little light there was. "I was flipping this." he said, sliding it back into his pocket. There, no one could say he didn't try to socialize.

Clay glanced at her, to try and read her reaction. Most people were scared when he showed them his pride and joy. The demigod couldn't blame them. Who would want to be next to someone who wouldn't hesitate to slice you if you got to close, or if they felt the need to? Clay was just guarded like that, and it seemed his blonde-haired companion wasn't.

*Fail post D8 *
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The one with the switchblade (WELSHY)   The one with the switchblade (WELSHY) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The one with the switchblade (WELSHY)
Page 1 of 1