Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

you're my one and only christmas wish [welshy]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

you're my one and only christmas wish [welshy] Empty
PostSubject: you're my one and only christmas wish [welshy]   you're my one and only christmas wish [welshy] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:35 pm

this is my rambling wish-list, baby-cakes
Oh, hey there. It seems that you have stumbled across my wish list by some chance. How you did this, I am not sure. Perhaps the scent of sexiness drew you closer to this topic, or maybe it was just because this topic was one of the first ones to be posted in this sub-forum so you wondered what people were posting. Although I would rather believe that the first was your initial reason, I’m inclined to allow you to read this anyway. Not that I have a choice, haha! Okay, quit rambling bro. If you are my secret Santa, then lucky you. Just to make your job easier, I’m going to post everything I like and wish to receive perhaps here. Because I don’t want any real money spent on me because we are just kids after all and even though I think of some of you as really close friends, I don’t want to burden you. So, because of this, I would enjoy a gift that was made by you than you having gone and bought it or something.

It’s the thought that counts, right?

So, let’s get down to business! I’m just going to make your job easier by telling you the main thing I wish for Christmas. Seriously, if my secret Santa got me this I would die on the spot and probably be brought back to life by it’s awesomeness.

Yes, I want you to kidnap Justin Bieber and post him to my house. Thank you. Merry Christmas.

Okay, you want more realistic? >:C fine. but if you could get me him then I would love your forever kthxbai. Because I have no ideas and I wish it to be a surprise, I will just say what sort of things I like. My favourite artists are Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran, Lewis Watson, My Chemical Romance. I like everyone! :D So yes, if that means any relevance to you, then those are the only musical artists that I can think of. Take that information how you wish, and shape the facts and information until you make beauty. I don’t even know what I’m saying SWIFTLY MOVING ON!

I haven’t read a book from front to back in, shamefully, nearly a year. I know right :C I’m such a bad person. The last book I read was the Hunger Games trilogy and then I sort of lost my love for reading. But my favourite all time books have to be Harry Potter, The Morganville Vampires series, I am number four, Vampire academy. But the best is Harry Potter, obviously. Potterheads united! I am a Belieber, Sheeranator, MSFT, Directioner. I believe that the world should be only of peace, Louis Tomlinson should be prime minister of Britain and Justin Bieber should never die because that would be absolute bliss. Imagine living in a world like that. Yummy.

I like to act. Like, lots. Like, to the point were I want a career in acting and I don’t care what people think of it because I love it so much. Theatre, TV, films, anything dude. Music is also my life, okay. Music, acting, writing and giraffes. Seriously, I have an obsession with giraffes. My real life friends know that – where the animal world is concerned – I want nothing more than to hug a giraffe. They be just so huggable, dog. Is that weird? I don’t even know anymore. I just don’t. I don’t really do much else, unless smoking weed and getting pregnant. Loljk.

Oh don’t get me started on my plots and my ships, because they be gon’ good. Very good, honey boo boo. Actually, I don’t really have many ships that I can say are my favourite because I LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH. I mean, there is mine and Zan’s ship Sopash (Sophia and Asher) which is pretty knew but they be gon’ good. And there is maybe I don’t know yet perhaps doubtfully Damon and Hana because they never speak so they can relate, dude. But then there is Jake and don’t get me started on Jake my beautiful Jake with eyes so brown and hair so beautiful and abs so lovely and tattoos so nice and personality so humble and thoughtful. First off there was my NPC ship Jake and Lucy who was his adopted sister and stuff happened and she died and he came to camp and a year later he met Nico’s charrie Addie who was also abused and messed up in the mind and yes then got close and kissed and stuff (there is nothing further than kissing. I have no idea why I said ‘and stuff’) but then the beautiful Sapphire came along and took Lucy as a charrie and brought her back to life so now we are in the middle of the plot and I love it so much. I live and breathe it okay. So my favourite ship has to be Jake and Lucy for the reason that they were a couple in my mind and, like, I thought a lot of them before Sapphire took her over so they are reinforced like steel in my mind. But now Sapphire has taken her over and she isn’t just something in my mind (hypothetically, I mean. Let’s just assume that when someone else has a charrie it is reality and when it’s a NPC it’s just in my head kay good), I can’t decide they are better than any of the others. So seriously, if you’re a good drawer and you happen to be my secret Santa, just draw me Lucy and Jake together okay my body needs it.

So yes, I will actually write a well written paragraph now instead of my rambling that took up 935 words of this topic. Oops. If you happen to be my secret Santa and you are looking for something to give to me, please don’t go to far trying to think of something. If you are a artist or drawer (or just want to have a go at that anyway you don’t have to be good I love you whatever!) then a sketch or drawing of Justin Bieber or my favourite ship will be perfect. A name tag would be really sweet also! If you are a coder then a nice signature would be lush! Really, just anything will be more than enough. It’s the thought that counts. I have given you the sort of stuff that I like in a long, badly-worded essay. Go be creative, secret Santa when you read this because when I write this technically you haven’t been assigned your victim yet. I’m just being well-organised and getting this in before hand because I know that I will be too busy by the time you are allocated me.

So, basically, in a nutshell let me clear it out for you guys just in case my rambling was too much and you want it guck and brief ;D (dirty minded…)
Music; Justin Bieber, One Direction, Ed Sheeran, My Chemical Romance, Bowling for soup, Pendulum, Fall out boy, Biffy Clyro, Jaden Smith
TV; Doctor Who, Merlin. But Doctor Who is the best
Books; Harry Potter, Morganville, Vampire Academy, Hunger games, I am number four, The immortals, CHERUB, all that jazz.
Films; I am number four, Hairspray, Harry Potter, Never say Never, any Disney film ever because I love Disney okay, most musicals, other stuff.
Celebrities; Justin Bieber, Liam Payne, Austin Mahone, Bradley James, Jaden Smith, Darren Chriss, the janoskians ;D

You know what. Write me some character fanfiction of mine if you want. That would be nice.

Go be creative, Santa. I love you. Merry Christmas.
Back to top Go down

you're my one and only christmas wish [welshy]
Page 1 of 1