Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Relaxing (Welshy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

Relaxing (Welshy) Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing (Welshy)   Relaxing (Welshy) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:54 pm

Relaxing (Welshy) Tumblr_m2yg5vkBkR1qfivuvo1_500_large_large
Layla Jessica Mills
Daughter of Aphrodite
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=48766684

I want you back I want you back
Wa-want you, want you back
I broke it off thinking you'd be
cryin'
Now I feel like shh looking at you flyin'
Wa-want you, want
you back

Layla came to the lake to go for a swim. It was her favorite place other than the stables where she has her horse Sun Magic. She loved both of those things a lot. She dropped her towel and went into the water. The water was cool and warm at the same time. She did enjoy being underwater. She was wearing her new blue bikini and her white flip flop that were near her towel, sweatshirt, and shorts.

Her weapon was on her wrist. She never took it off. People always told her that she didn't need to wear her bracelet that held her weapon inside of camp. She never listened to them. What happened if a monster got into camp? Then what? Let Chiron handle it? Layla shook her head to get that thought out of her mind. She went back to the top for air and then went underwater again.

Please, this ain't even jealousy
She ain't got thing on me
Tryin' to rock them ugly jeans jeans jeans
You clearly
think this through
If what I've been told is true
You'll be crawling back like boo hoo hoo

Last edited by pinkgirl77 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Relaxing (Welshy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Welshy)   Relaxing (Welshy) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:17 pm

I can't get my feet up off the edge
I kinda like the little rush you get
When you're standing close to death
Like when you're driving me crazy

Relaxing (Welshy) Tumblr_m1wuysDGjg1r6kalao1_500_large

Adriano Brandon Miles
Son of Eros

The young Italian teenager had a blue towel rolled up beneath his arm, wearing a pair of red board shorts and only this. Adriano liked to show off his toned body, and what better way to do this then go for a swim? The only negative thing about the whole 'swimming' thing was that Adriano didn't get a chance to wear his snap-back. This was a bad thing for him, considering he never really went out anywhere without possession of a snap-back but this had to be one of the rare occasions where it had to be done.

Dropping his towel on the side of the lake, Adriano ran a hand through his blonde hair, brushing it to the side and out of his bright blue eyes as they searched the surface of the water, seeing a girl's head appear for a moment before going under water once more. With a grin, Adriano dived into the warm waves towards where the girl was swimming, stopping before her and waiting for her to surface again.

By your lips, your word's a robbery
Do you grin inside? you're killing me
All along we talked of forever
I kinda think that we won't get better
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

Relaxing (Welshy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Welshy)   Relaxing (Welshy) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:40 am

Layla Jessica Mills
Daughter of Aphrodite

cryin'
Wa-want you, want
you back

When Layla went back to the surface for air there was a boy. "Um...Hi." She said. She had never noticed him here before. Well, Layla never got to get outside for a while because of her annoying siblings. "I'm Layla. I'm the daughter of Aphrodite." She said. She put her hand out for him to shake it. With her free hand she put a piece of her light brown hair behind her ear. She would have to admit he was kind of cute, but she couldn't figure out his god parent. Ares? Apollo? Layla didn't know all the gods so she couldn't really guess.

You clearly
think this through

(Sorry for my short post. ); )

Last edited by pinkgirl77 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Relaxing (Welshy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Welshy)   Relaxing (Welshy) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:49 am

Adriano Brandon Miles
Son of Eros

Bright blue eyes trailing down the girl’s pretty body as she came up to introduce herself, Adriano couldn’t help but slump his shoulders slightly in disappointment at the news of her Godly-parent. Great. Adriano totally hadn’t seen that coming. “So you’re my aunt?” He smiled lightly, his Italian accent noticeable when he spoke.

Taking her hand a shaking it, Adriano ran a hand through his soft blonde hair again, keeping a half-smirk on his lips as he chose to now tell her about himself. Ciao, I’m Adriano; son of Eros. Most call me Adrian,” he shrugged, not really thinking highly of his Americanized name yet he didn’t mind most calling him this.

Not really knowing what to say at first, Adriano slowly ducked beneath the waves for a few seconds before straightening again, flicking his head to the left and spraying water everywhere, his hair messed up wildly, almost looking if he had got gel and moved it all high on one side. He flashed Layla another grin, raising his dark blonde eyebrows at her. “So…you come here often?” He asked, wanting to get the ball rolling with a flirty joke, even though she was technically his aunt…which was just…wrong seeing as she was hot.

[ Yeah, mine are short too. Sorry. ]
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

Relaxing (Welshy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Welshy)   Relaxing (Welshy) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:54 pm

Layla Jessica Mills
Daughter of Aphrodite

cryin'
Wa-want you, want
you back
"I guess I am your aunt." Layla said. She smiled. When he shook her hand she couldn't help but to smiled. When ever she met someone new she always smiled. She wanted then to feel welcoming. When he spoke Italian she understood him. When she was in high school she took Language. That language was Italian. "Ciao Adriano. Ti correntemente parlare Italiano?" She asked. She rather wanted to call Adriano his full name. She never like nick names. People only made nicknames when there names are to long, to hard to pronounce, or just lazy to say the entire name. She was never lazy to call someone there entire name. It is more polite to call someone there full name.

"I do come here often. I mostly come here to think." Layla said. She came here to think about stuff other than makeup and hair products. The girls in Aphrodite cabin always obsessed with that stuff. She didn't know what was so important over that stuff. She didn't really seem to care about that stuff a lot. "Do you come here often?" She asked with a grin.

You clearly
think this through

Last edited by pinkgirl77 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Relaxing (Welshy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Welshy)   Relaxing (Welshy) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:54 pm

Adriano Brandon Miles
Son of Eros

He smile twisting up into a grin as Layla chose to spoke his home language, "Sì. Sono nato a Venezia e poi trasferito qui." He replied, scratching the side of his nose as he spoke, a habit of his. Adriano was. Actually pretty pleased that Layl had shown him the decentsey of calling him by his full name instead of his nick-name.

His bright blue eyes looking over the distance for a moment before returning to this brunnette girl. His fingers played with the strings attached to the front of his swimming trunks due to his ADHD, grinning even wider when Layla chose to use his line back. Not many people did that, especially considering his cocking and sarcasm.

"Oh yeah, all the time. How come I've ever seen you here before?"

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

Relaxing (Welshy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Welshy)   Relaxing (Welshy) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:21 pm

Layla Jessica Mills
Daughter of Aphrodite

cryin'
Wa-want you, want
you back

When he started to speak Italian she smiled. "Io non sono nato in Italia, sono nato qui. Ho studiato l'italiano quando ero al liceo." Layla said. When she was studding Italian she made sure she studied it carefully. She enjoyed studding Italian anyway because before her father died he always helped her study in a fun way. She missed her father a lot ever since she died.

She turned her attention back to Adriano. When he asked her how come he hasn't seen her here she had a quick answer for that. "Well, I don't come here like everyday because evryone in my cabin is always bothering me so sometimes I don't have enough time to come here. But today I do." She said.

You clearly
think this through
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Relaxing (Welshy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (Welshy)   Relaxing (Welshy) I_icon_minitime