Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Finally getting this looked at {PRIVATE}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Finally getting this looked at {PRIVATE} Empty
PostSubject: Finally getting this looked at {PRIVATE}   Finally getting this looked at {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:31 pm

Finally getting this looked at {PRIVATE} 600full-asher-book

Trent McCoy

"Just one moment," said a medic who had led me to an empty cot. A few months back I lost a finger, in this exact room. Who the hell brought a pistol after two teenagers after they escaped from a beating? Apparently that guy. To bad we killed him. He provided a bit of entertainment in our lives. Now I was just getting a combat wound taken care of. It wasn't anything major. Just a sword slash to the arm. I here someone just a few cots away from me fiddling with whatever they were messing with. "Hello!"I greet in an attempt to be friendly.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Finally getting this looked at {PRIVATE}   Finally getting this looked at {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:39 pm

Finally getting this looked at {PRIVATE} E7f3f9a24d58c312e48c55cf78bb73ff_large

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=47513475

I was in the infirmary, not for anything serious though. I had just gotten a small cut on my knee. I was simply just playing with my charm bracelet while I waited for the nurse to get a band-aid. Then someone said hello to me. I looked over my shoulder. I waved a small hi. "Hi." I said.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Finally getting this looked at {PRIVATE}   Finally getting this looked at {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:27 pm

Finally getting this looked at {PRIVATE} Boy_9110

Trent McCoy

I'm sorry but think I got to mention
That I lied at my very first confession
What did you expect from me?

"I'm Trent by the way." I say smiling. I was the social butterfly of the cabin, and possibly the camp. I was always out somewhere trying to meet someone new. I look at the slight trickle of blood on her knee, and then the bracelet around her wrist. "Sorry, the jingling attracted me."

So will you scatter my ashes where they won't be found?
I kept my word when I swore that I would let you down
And now that I'm gone, try to forget me and just move on
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Finally getting this looked at {PRIVATE}   Finally getting this looked at {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:41 pm

"No. It's okay." I said. I smiled. "I'm Kaitlyn. I'm the daughter of Poseidon. Who is your godly parent?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Finally getting this looked at {PRIVATE}   Finally getting this looked at {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:28 pm

Finally getting this looked at {PRIVATE} Boy_9110

Trent McCoy

I'm sorry but think I got to mention
That I lied at my very first confession

"I'm Trent! And I'm a son of Alectrona, the god of sunlight." I say through a smile. She was definitely cute. She kinda reminded me of Willow. "So daughter of Poseidon? You must be able to do some pretty cool things.

So will you scatter my ashes where they won't be found?
I kept my word when I swore that I would let you down
And now that I'm gone, try to forget me and just move on
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Finally getting this looked at {PRIVATE}   Finally getting this looked at {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:03 pm

"Yeah. You probably can too." I said. He was definitely cute. The the nurse came over and gave me the right size bandage. "Thanks." I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally getting this looked at {PRIVATE}   Finally getting this looked at {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally getting this looked at {PRIVATE}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: